提问者采纳
How long have you been working together
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁But, suppose you were warmly referred to the same person by ...
参考译文1:但是,假设你的热情由同一人,他或她知道有人和尊重呢?如果会议后,你没有完全相同的精品专业工作?然后,你要确认他或她值得信赖的金融专业需要多久?这可能是几个星期或几个月的小!被称为一个受人尊敬的提名,极大地减少了专业的关系建立在信任所需的时间。这反过来,加速率,在您获得新的客户和你建立你的客户的速度转介。参考译文2:但是,假定他或她知道,尊重别人热烈转到同一人呢?如果会议后你做得精确相同专业好吗?然后,将需时多久才能被视为受信任他或她的金融专业?它可能是几个星期或几个月 !所指的受人尊敬的提名人大大减少了在职业的关系中建立信任所需的时间。这一点,反过来,加快了在您从新的客户端获取引用率和生成您的客户时的速度。参考译文3:但是,假如你是热烈地提到了同一人的人他或她知道和尊重? 如果举行会议后,你没有确切的罚款相同专业的工作? 然后,还需要多少时间,你就被承认为他或她相信金融专业? 它可以在几个星期或几个月! 在提到一个受尊重的提名人大大减少了所需的时间,以建立信任的专业关系。参考译文4:但,假设您由某人温暖地提到同一个人他或她知道并且尊敬? 若,在会议以后您苛求同样美好的专业工作? 然后,多长时间将需要为了您能将被认出作为他们的被信任的财政专家? 它可能是一样少许象几个星期或月! 由一受尊敬的nominator被提到在专业关系显著减少需时建立信任。 这,反过来,加速您获得提及从新的客户和速度您修造您的顾客的率。语义参照:FOR DOMESTIC SALL ONLY
仅为国内SALL上海的天气和北京的不同
The weather in Shanghai and Beijing in differentof course| i always find them|
当然| 我总发现他们|You fix my what?It was to get my brakes repaired so that I b...
你解决我的什么?它是我的刹车修好,让我带来了我的车in.not更换发动机与信额度
正在翻译,请等待...Would you please give me a new copy,will you
请您给我一个新的副本,你会这个香蕉像月亮
The moon like a bananaA gentleman is geerous and fair,whild the pdasant is biased ...
一位绅士是 geerous,公平、 whild pdasant 是偏见和琐碎。职三级
Duty three levels我不认为它能在这
I do not think it to be able in thisHow many years have you
你有多少年Soanner Error 15
soanner错误15Just lifetime。
UI_SEQUENCE=LaunchDWelcomeDBeginDeploymentDProductS...
[object Object]拆迁人
Remover有人教你中文吗?
Some people teach you Chinese?在7月17日到达
Arrives in July 17thinks to take
正在翻译,请等待...scan
扫描 国庆日
 National Dayлоток для иголок
针纸盒浅议胶东地域文化与现代景观的融合
On the local culture and the modern landscape Jiaodong of integration你喜欢读韩寒的书吗
You do like to read the book Han高鑫
Gao Xinan unexpeceed exception has occurred in the network renderer...
在网络renderer unexpeceed例外发生了,并且它是terminationg精神放松
Mental relaxation到相关的公司学习,参观
To the relevant studies, visitthey will be honest and be someone you can depend on
正在翻译,请等待...夏目の友人アカウント
Natume's friend accountagreement with their volumetrically prepared values. To the ...
3.Heat about 5 inches of oil in a medium, heavy stockpot unt...
Direct Banking Manager (Inbound) Asian Summit – Toronto
直接银行经理 (入站) 亚洲的峰会 — — 多伦多work in pairs and do the following exercises according to th...
正在翻译,请等待...私は彼らの自身の上に全ての中心ではない、目を暗く、馬鹿ています
我不是它的所有关于他们自己,黑眼睛的中心和傻瓜正越来越多地Let me clean the window.
让我擦窗子。in this article
在这篇文章has an impact
有冲击霍金是一位伟大的科学家,他在21岁患了重病,但他并没有退缩,而是勇敢挑战命运
Hawking is a great scientist, his 21-year-old is seriously ill, but he did not flinch, but the brave challenge of destinyBone Crusher
骨头压碎器佳能(中国)有限公司
Canon (China) Co. , Ltd.Struck the first blow
触击了第一吹动我喜欢你 希望每天见到你
I love the way you hope to see you every dayhhfhkok rufhgg.fgfygyg,gyg.
正在翻译,请等待...你最好停下来休息一会儿,因为你看起来太累了
You'd better stop to have a rest, because you look so tiredthank u for your cinema tickets
感谢您的电影票的 u泡泡设计是企业品牌塑造、升级、管理的设计专家。
The froth design is the enterprise brand mold, the promotion, the management design expert.on the oilsheet. That had the queer smell.
落幕后拆穿的回忆
You can use it as soon as you activate it.. provided you hav...
你可以用它在您激活它.. 在考虑到提供你有金钱.你会有时间吗?
You will have the time?T`m goingto have a birthday on saturday
“有一个生日goingto我在星期六I hope we can fly to moon one day
我希望我们可以飞到月亮一天group cohesion is the degree to which members are motivated ...
群体凝聚力是所属成员有动机在组中留下来的程度。我可以怎么做?
How can I do?communicated with
沟通吸烟有害身体健康甚至危及生命。
Smoking is harmful to health and even life-threatening.本文首先介绍了Herzberg等人的提出的动态秘密共享方案,并给出了正确性分析;然后介绍了基于异或运算的秘密共享方案,并...
This article first introduced Herzberg et al. proposed the tendency perfect secret sharing scheme, and has given t Then introduced based on the "or else" perfect secret sharing scheme, and made the programming realization separately to this plan as well as the Shamir perfect seccnc machines have to be programmed,set up,operated and maint...
数控机器必须programd,set up,operated和保持的高度skillde personnel。最近查询:
你住在一起的母亲吗?
材料: 蜡蜡
Don't touch
May then carry on the processing to the work piece
What time do you come
Food Festival held
抱歉我有一个问题
The majority educator suggested the children do not want to indulge in the computer games
这间眼块赠款得极其准确远见和10%关键机会
o"奖杯"模式中绘制 10 赛并获得: 可变单元格 (20)。在月初的几天里,我们要完成这工作 英语怎么说_百度知道
在月初的几天里,我们要完成这工作 英语怎么说
提问者采纳
We need to finish this work within the first fews days of鼎梗尺妓侔幻踌潍穿璃 this month.重庆森博国际外语学校 Cathy
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
The work has to be completed within the first f鼎梗尺妓侔幻踌潍穿璃ew days of the months.
We have to finish the job In the first few days of this month.
We have to finish the task during days early this month.
In several days of the beginning of the month, we have to finish this work.At the
the beginning of the month, we have to finish this work.
We will need to get this job或者work done within the first few days of the month.P.S. 不是months, 而是month, 因为说的是一个月,而不是很多个月。
We have to finish the job in the early of this month
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用英语帮我翻译一句话,地道一点,谢绝机器或软件的翻译: 其实这边工作不是太辛苦,这几天下午老想睡觉_百度知道
请用英语帮我翻译一句话,地道一点,谢绝机器或软件的翻译: 其实这边工作不是太辛苦,这几天下午老想睡觉
其实这边工作不是太辛苦,和这边工程师交流后对产品的了解收获非浅,这几天上班下午老想睡觉因为倒时差的关系,其它都还好!
提问者采纳
The working is not so hard here. And I learned a lot after communicate with the Engineer so I get to know more about the product. I always feel like sleeping these day afternoon, maybe because of the time difference, Others are all well.
提问者评价
Thanks a lot
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
In fact, the work here is not too hard. I also have learned a lot about the products by communicating with engineers here . Becuase of the jet lag, I always want to sleep in the afternoon for these work days while everything else is OK!
The work here is't hard actually.but always want to sleep in afternoon this days.
Actually this work is not too hard, these days afternoon old sleepy
Actually, work is not too hard here. From discussions with the engineers here, I've gained much better understadning about the product. Because of the jet lag,
I have been feeling sleepy in the afenoon these couple of days. Everything else are going on quite well.
Actually it's not so busy here. I've learned a lot about the product from the local technicians. I felt sleepy in the afternoons on the job lately because of the jetlag I'm still experiencing. Everything else is fine.
其实这边工作不是太辛苦,这几天下午老想睡觉 As a matter of fact, the work here is absolutely not too hard for me, but I feel sleepy at work on these afternoons.其实这边工作不是太辛苦,和这边工程师交流后对产品的了解收获非浅,这几天上班下午老想睡觉因为倒时差的关系,其它都还好!As a matter of fact, the work here is absolutely not too hard for me, and it's so great that I have learnt a lot about the products after the comunication with the engineers here. However,
I feel sleepy
at work on these afternoons because of the jet lag. All the rest is fine!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁去日本留学前的准备工作 (留学公开课)
时间:1月8日(星期二) 20:00 - 21:00
活动地点: 
主持人:欧达
主讲老师:中日教育交流顾问袁列
注册后就能预约语音活动咯!()
(注意:预约之后建议大家保持cctalk挂机,在公开课活动开始之前就可以收到提示哦)
活动梗概:
在即将开始自己的留学之旅前,相信大家都有很多疑问,也许也会无从下手,不知道该准备些什么。那么,本期留学公开课就通过为大家详细讲解去日本留学前的准备工作,让大家更好地制定自己的留学计划,准备好各种资料和必备用品等。
名师介绍:
中介机构工作委员会阳光留学综合服务办公室 日本联络处副主任
和风日语网董事长
アルク教育集团 中国顾问
日语口语考试JSST 中国代表
乐商日本株式会社 代表取缔役社长
☆ 沪江网校公开课是什么?
&&沪江网校公开课是一种在线的互动学习方式。同学们通过沪江网校自主开发的语音聊天系统听老师或主持人讲课、互动沟通,达到和真实讲座一样的学习体验。公开课的题材都和语言学习相关,涉及备考、文化、口语、语法等多种主题!
☆ 一定要是沪江网校的学员才能参加公开课吗?
&&不是的。沪江网校欢迎所有热爱语言学习的网友参加公开课。我们相信分享是快乐的、有交流一定有收获!
☆ 公开课什么时候开展呢?
&&沪江网校开展公开课的频率很高,每周都有几场,时间一般在晚饭后,很方便大家参与。大家可以到公开课页面去查看和预约最新的公开课,预约后能在活动前收到站内短信提醒,就不会错过咯!
☆ 如果错过公开课怎么办?
&&不用担心!公开课之后我们会整理音频和讲义发布到沪江网站,大家也可以直接在这个专题中查看到哦!
快点预约报名吧!等你来哟! !
相关公开课推荐:
点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
在即将开始自己的留学之旅前,相信大家都有很多疑问,也许也会无从下手,不知道该准备些什么。那么,本期留学公开课就通过为大家详细讲解去日本留学前的准备工作,让大家更好地制定自己的留学计划,准备好各种
http://i1./topic/liuxue9072.jpg
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多关于 汽车票提前几天预售 的文章