英语狗的作文怎么写whatdoyoudoonsaturday怎么写

Do you like listening to music? What kind of music do you like to listen to? 的英语作文怎么写!_百度知道
Do you like listening to music? What kind of music do you like to listen to? 的英语作文怎么写!
急!急!急!能帮助的人赶紧帮我一下吧!谢谢啦
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
几年级呀,初三水平左右的可以帮你写!
初二的,参加口语比赛的文章
这里打字太慢了,我写上拍个照片发上来,楼主等我啊,10min左右
大概什么级别的写作···我可以写的你老师都看不懂
初二的,参加口语比赛的文章
Yes, I'm very into music. Mostly I enjoy a lot of pop, but sometimes the classic music will do the same as well, especially piano. I really love the sound of a piano. My favourite pianoist is Langlang. He is not just a really good pianoist but a symbol, a symbol of the greatness of our nation.字数够不,不够我还可以编
再长点。60到90秒内能背完的文章
韦博的英语复赛?好吧你觉得那些评委不会百度吗?
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文what kind of scientific job do you what to do?怎么写_百度知道
英语作文what kind of scientific job do you what to do?怎么写
我猜测您的作文题目是what kind of scientific job do you want to do吧。。哈哈Thomas Edison lived from 1847 to 1931; he is most famous for inventing the light bulb. Benjamin Franklin lived from 1706 to 1790, and he is credited with discovering electricity.Both men were inventors, and both were born in the United States. As children, both Franklin and Edison had limited schooling.Both inventors are said to have self-taught themselves mostly through their love of reading.Franklin and Edison were both interested in electricity, and I think they would have had a lot to talk about if they had ever met face-to-face.They were different too though. They lived in very different times. While Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity. Edison‘s inventions and discoveries all required electrical currents: light bulbs, microphones, phonographs, fluoroscopes, etc.你可以先写他们的例子,然后写上你自己想怎么做, I want to be a sceintist,which is my dream all the time through my childhood.After watching this moive,I was moved by the great determination of the leading role.I used to think that being a sceintist is something left up to the intelligent.However,now I begin to have sufficient confidence for myself.I am convinced that I can be anything I want to be if I work my tail off on it.这样就行了
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于what do you do to be healthy的英语作文_百度知道
关于what do you do to be healthy的英语作文
Today,a lot of people eating non-healthy food and it make their body sick,it is easy to keep our body in a health position and why will you be nonhealthy if you can make yourself a healthy person?At first, sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and do some sports every day. You will be healthy. exercise everyday and breath some fresh air so it will help blood keep moving faster and heart pumping easier ,because alot people dead because their heart stop pumping and their blood stop moving because of the blood vessel was full of fat!
Second,food health was the most imporatant thing , follow the food pyramid and keep the calories in place.And more vegatable mean lower blood pressure. There is a lot of classmates morning going to school to do not eat the breakfast, this is a habit for not goodly, having the very big disadvantage to the body. now, the last thing we need to do is happy , if you have a bad mood and you are overweight it is definaly not too good, because it will make the heart stop because of high blood pressure.Anyway,the most important thing is to be healthy,it will make a big difference in your life to be healhy.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你怎样保持健康
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五年级的英语作文what did you do?_百度知道
五年级的英语作文what did you do?
五年级的英语作文what did you do? 快啊!!很急
五年级的英语what did you do?一段话就行了。。。。。快点啊!!!!
提问者采纳
What did you do?
Yesterday,I went to the zoo with my best friend.She is very nice and very clever.We saw lots of animals.Pandas are very lovely.Tigers are very strong.Birds are very beautiful.We saw many interesting things there.
Then,we ate food in a restaurant.It was very delisious.I ate two hamburgers becauseI was really very hangry!
I had a nice day!What about you?
提问者评价
嗯嗯。..谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
What did you do ? 你当时做什么?What did you do?& 你采取了什么行动?what did you do there 你在那里做什么.
What did you do?I did do my homewor.
LZ请问你的问题是什么?是“what did you do?”吗?无厘头。。。。。
what did you do yesterday?l played football yesterday
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么写英语作文。题目是What did you do during the hol_百度知道
怎么写英语作文。题目是What did you do during the hol
怎么写英语作文。题目是What
提问者采纳