Today's TV commercials英语作文怎么写写?

四级模拟作文(3)(4)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四级模拟作文(3)(4)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢编辑点评:2011年6月大学英语四级考试作文真题沪江外教版,由沪江网校Alison老师提供,考完试的同学可以对比一下自己的考场作文,备考的同学也可以研究一下考题。希望大家四级考试顺利通过。
A retailer looking to expand their business or attract more customers doesn&t invest in shinier posters to put outside the shop or better TV commercials. Smart retailers know that the eyes of their consumers are glued to the computer screen. Online stores are rapidly becoming one of the most popular places to go for clothes, books, home appliances, and even food. Customers not only save time by being able to browse multiple stores at once, but also enjoy the added benefit of reading product reviews.
However, there are some disadvantages to the electronic shopping basket. It negates the traditional Saturday afternoon of window shopping, dashing in and out of fitting rooms, and stopping for an afternoon coffee. For those who enjoy the social aspects of shopping, and relish the chance to try the clothes on before buying them, shopping online is not fulfilling.
I suggest people enjoy a little of both. I enjoy the convenience of scanning Amazon&s best sellers, and love that they can offer me personalized recommendations based on my previous searches. However, nothing beats curling up in a comfy armchair on a Sunday afternoon in the bookstore around the corner and paging through stacks of books to create my summer reading collection.写作作文Television Commercials_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
Television Commercials
Nowadays, with the fast development of technology, most of producers introduce their products by means of making TV advertisements, holding sales campaigns, etc. However, many television commercials are so misleading, so tasteless, or so personally irritating, that we should actively campaign against the current television advertisement policies.
On one hand, television commer they encourage people to buy products that either is not good for them. For instance, I have seen an advertisement of present boxes. From the TV screen, I can see that those present boxes have attractive packaging. What’s more, the design is very original and it gives us a sense of mystery. However, it is just a present box, is it quite needed for us? As I know, the answer is not. In addition, many advertisements of cigarettes are quite luxurious. The actor sits beside the window and smokes at ease, it seems very comfortable. But cigarettes can do great harm to people.
On the other, television commercials are tasteless and personally irritating. There is an example of the most offensive television commercial I ever saw. It was about the medicine for curing skin diseases. It was a kind of round black pill which made me feel uncomfortable, and that, the patient’s condition made me feel disgusting.
Taking into account all these feature, we can draw a certain conclusion. People should try to do something to improve the quality of the commercials they must see on television. First of all, the authorities should make some related laws to curb the producer’s action of excessive packaging. Next, the producers should strictly obey the rules of te otherwise, they will meet with unexpected punishment. Last, we customers can show our unsatisfaction of television commercials to the government by means of writing letters. At the same time, we should promote awareness of qualified consumers. Only in those ways, can we enjoy the commercials which are of good qualities.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
格式:doc|
浏览次数:63|
上传日期:
内容提示:论对学生体育运动负荷的认识与实践
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 00:15:48|
下载积分:800}

我要回帖