Visit the Palace Museum
October 5st
Go back home
October 6st
Do homework
October 7st
Rest at home
My Vacation Plan
National Day is coming._____________________________...........
My Vacation Plan
National Day is coming. I'll have a seven-day holiday. So I am going on a trip to Beijng with my parents. On October 1st, we're leaving for Beijing. On October 2st , we're going to visit the Bird's Nest and the Wate Cube. On October 3st, we're going to the Great Wall. On October 4st, we're going to visit the Palace Museum. On October 5st, we're going back home. On October 6st, I'm going to do my homework.
On October 7st, I am going to rest at home.
My Vacation Plan
National Day is coming.I will have a vacation during National Day.On the first day I am Leaving for Beijing with parents.We are going to stay there 3 days.The next day We are planning to Visit the Bird's Nest and the Wate Cube.The third day ,we will
climbe the Great Wall.On October 4st ,we are going to
Visit the Palace Museum,And then we are going
back home the next day .
As soon as I return home I will do my homework on October 6st .After I finish it ,then the last day I am going to have a good rest at home ,that is my vacation plan. I am sure that I will enjoy myself this holiday!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家学霸帮帮!求关于环保的英语作文,初中生的水平,不要很多生词,80词左右,有急用!!!!!!!_百度知道
学霸帮帮!求关于环保的英语作文,初中生的水平,不要很多生词,80词左右,有急用!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
We should stop cutting down trees , It has caused lots of problems such as much rich land becomes desert,So we must do something to change the situation,t use plastic bags,,Our government must take some measures to prevent factories producing smoking etc,dropping litter everywhere and throwing waste before it is processed,Rivers become dirty ,We mustn&#39,d better walk or ride bikes to work or go to school instead of driving a car,The air is becoming worse and worse ,We&#39,The temperature is becoming hotter and hotter,How to protect our environmentWe all know it is becoming more and more important to protect our environment well,
为什么第二句的动词加ing?
你是自己打的吗?太厉害了。
你指的是We should stop cutting down trees ,dropping litter everywhere and throwing waste before it is processed(dropping 做伴随状语,表示与cutting 同时进行,是并列关系,此举相当于We should stop cutting down trees and drop litter everywhere and throwing waste before it is processed)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
we are hard brush, why,kid, only then dry, We all said, but appeared a discordant note, &quot, in distress situation, found that some plastic bags are stuck in the road cracks, The then Saul while humming a ditty, white, have so easily, everybody look at me,s more,However, to serve the people,, that soon finished, I do not know who shouted, netOk, Just do it! (do it for you),,, I want to turn a blind eye as didn&#39,t, nickname (XXX),Dead - hot dead - &quot, what&#39, my family also live in the neighborhood, she fell headlong you said that bad luck is not luck! Finally, look,, we are ready to pack up,, red, a gust of wind blowing, and draw it out! Oh, in the pleasant melody,&quot, laughed, &quot, finally is OK, All of a sudden,, Sweep up well, big ye play hide and seek with you,We were about to pack up and go home, the most flexible because of his actions, hastily walked forward, After a fierce ideological struggle, arms tried their nursing, I, I saw him fiercely attack,,&quot, at that time, these plastic bags in a short time will be the sun, We all laughed,Call -&quot, very not easy to pull out,&quot,t know who commanded, We have ran towards the direction of the dots, even I am no exception,I,I am&quot,, &quot, I sweep sweep, Though the sun did not laid hands on him for mercy,t see it, Of course, What is more surprising, so hot days who is happy to clean! Can be turned around and think again,his face, we are looking to &quot,t bought!&quot, can&#39, now is completely finished,Dry, this can let me nerve-racking, oh, it seems to say, maybe it will be easy,, and he, the weather is so hot, but we are all happy in my heart, it turned out that he found a bag again, remove rubbish! So, wallowing in the burning sun in the sky,monkey&quot, grasp not holding, so I was about to go buy a few friend,a listen to this voice, the sun is hot, &quot,,Go!&quot, finally I decided to learn from uncle lei feng, everyone should follow the rhythm of his sweeping up, Summer makes everything listless, the edge of the road is littered with many plastic bags,, you fly the skylight, &quot, I this thin thin legs, Can&#39,,, who all know is summer, still can&#39, cicadas are open voice shouted, in the thought of to buy Just yet, plum like discovered something,t pull it out, Not so easy! &quot, will be we ignore a blowing plastic bags, black, provoked seemed as we laughed, I look at you, I and he ordered everyone to go home to take a broom to clean, In this way, live in the surrounding residents how to do,,To start! I didn&#39, &quot, Popsicle haven&#39,, He slammed on one foot, but give yourself to a &quot,,t, do what thing, but to me, next life! No! Next life also no way!&quot,what home ah, Yeah,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找人帮我写下初二上册英语作文_百度知道
找人帮我写下初二上册英语作文
bread,下面是你常吃的食物和,鹊囊贰G肽阈匆环60词左右的短信,你一日三场吃什么,告诉PRANK你每周一日三餐大致饮食情况。新的开头和结尾已给出。want you drink and eat
milk,适当使用表达“频率”的词或短语。,fisn,fruit ,porkorbeef,vegetables,2,rice,你的笔友PRANK对中国人的饮食情况很感兴趣。假设你是赵华,noodies,
Chinese seldom to have breat,It is good for our healths, For dinner ,fish and some vegetables for lunch , I often have a bowl of rice
and some porkorbeef ,Hi! PRANK!This is my three meals for onedayThe breakfeast I often have one bowl of noodles with two eggs and a bottle of milk or a bowl of dumplings ,,I usually have a little food,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
,自己写吧,这个我也不会,别浪费偶的美国时间,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇回忆初中三年的英语作文,必须内容(你学习生活中遇到的空难,老师同学对你的帮助,你还有问题需要帮助等)80词左右 谢谢
求一篇回忆初中三年的英语作文,必须内容(你学习生活中遇到的空难,老师同学对你的帮助,你还有问题需要帮助等)80词左右 谢谢 5
不区分大小写匿名
I have just finished my secondary school.Now,I will go to a high school for further study.As we all know,the high school is different from the secondary school.I really have a chanllege and I must try my best to finish it well.My life will take on a new situation.I want to share my happiness with my classmates.I also want to discuss with them and create a win-win situation
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二上期英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信