Each time ____ they met, they would talk long hours together在一起.

当前位置:
>>>Each time ________ they met, they would talk long hours toge..
Each time ________ they met, they would talk long hours together.A.whichB.whenC.duringD./
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
D试题分析: 句意:他们每次见面的时候,都会在一起聊很长时间。Each time 可以引导时间状语从句,后面直接跟句子,不需要连词,类似用法的还有the first time ,the last time等,故答案选D。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Each time ________ they met, they would talk long hours toge..”主要考查你对&&并列连词,从属连词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
并列连词从属连词
并列连词的概念:
连词是一种虚词,它不能独立担任句子成分而只起连接词与词,短语与短语以及句与句的作用。连词主要可分为两类:并列连词和从属连词。并列连词用来连接平行的词、词组和分句。如:and, but, or, nor, so, therefore, yet, however, for, hence, as well as, both...and, notonly...butalso, either...or, neither...nor, (and)then 等等。并列连词与并列结构:
并列连词引导两个并列的句子。 1)and与or:判断改错: (错) They sat down and talk about something. (错) They started to dance and sang. (错) I saw two men sitting behind and whisper there. (对) They sat down and talked about something.(对) They started to dance and sing.(对) I saw two men sitting behind and whispering there. 解析:第一句:and连接两个并列的谓语,所以talk应改为talked。&&&&&&&&&&& 第二句:and连接两个并列的动词不定式,第二个不定式往往省略to,因此sang应改为sing。&&&&&&&&&&& 第三句:and连接感观动词saw后面的用作的宾补的两个并列分词结构,因此whisper应改为whispering。注意:and还可以和祈使句或名词词组连用表示条件。(or也有此用法) 如:Make up your mind, and you'll get the chance.=If you make up your mind, you'll get the chance. &&&&&&& One more effort, and you'll succeed.=If you make one more effort, you'll succeed. 2)both...and 两者都 如:She plays(both) the piano and the guitar. 3)not only...but(also), as well as 不但…而且 如:She plays not only the piano, but(also) the guitar. 注意:not only…but also关联两个分句时,一个分句因有否定词not而必须倒装。 如:Not only does he like reading stories, but also he can even write some. 4)neither...nor 意思为“既不……也不……”谓语动词采用就近原则,与nor后的词保持一致。 如:Neither you nor he is to blame.比较so和such :
so与such的用法由不同词性决定。such是形容词,修饰名词或名词词组,so是副词,只能修饰形容词或副词。so还可与表示数量的形容词many,few,much,little连用,形成固定搭配。 构成:so+adj. &&&&&&&&&&& such+a(n)+n. &&&&&&&&&&& so+adj.+a(n)+n. &&&&&&&&&&& such+n.(pl.) &&&&&&&&&&& so+adj.+n.(pl.) &&&&&&&&&&& such+n.(pl.) &&&&&&&&&&& so+adj.+n.[不可数]&&&&&&&&&&&&&such+n.[不可数] 如:so foolish&&&&&&& &such a fool&&&&&&&&&&so nice a flower& &&&&&&& such a nice flower& &&&&&&& so many/few flowers& &&&&&&& such nice flowers&&&&&&& &so much/ little money. &&&&&&& such rapid progress &&&&&&& so many people &&&&&&& such a lot of people 注:so many 已成固定搭配,a lot of 虽相当于many,但a lot of为名词性的,只能用such搭配。 so...that与such...that之间的转换既为so与such之间的转换。 并列连词用法点拨:
1、表示并列关系: 1)or意思为“否则”。 如:I must work hard, or I'll fail in the exam. 2)either...or意思为“或者……或者……”。注意谓语动词采用就近原则。 如:Either you or I am right. 2、表示转折或对比关系: 1)but表示转折,while表示对比。 如:Some people love cats, while others hate them. 典型例题:—Would you like to come to dinner tonight? —I'd like to, ___ I'm too busy. &&& A. and&&& B. so&&& C. as&&&&D. but 答案:D。but与前面形成转折,符合语意。而表并列的and,结果的so,原因的as都不符合句意。 2)not...but...意思为“不是……而是……” not和but后面的用词要遵循一致原则。 如:They were not the bones of an animal, but(the bones) of a human being. 3、表示原因关系: 1)for 判断改错: (错)For he is ill, he is absent today. (对)He is absent today, for he is ill.& for是并列连词,不能置于含两个并列分句的句子的句首,只能将其放在两个分句中间。 并列连词知识体系:
比较and和or的用法:
1)并列结构中,or通常用于否定句,and用于肯定句。 2)但有时and也可用于否定句。请注意其不同特点: 如:There is no air or water in the moon. &&&&&&& There is no air and no water on the moon. 在否定中并列结构用or连接,但含有两个否定词的句子实际被看作是肯定结构,因此要用and。典型例题: —I don't like chicken___fish. —I don't like chicken, ___I like fish very much. A. and;andB. and;butC. or;butD. or;and 答案:C。否定句中表并列用or,but表转折。判断改错: (错)We will die without air and water. (错)We can't live without air or water. (对)We will die without air or water. (对)We can't live without air and water. 从属连词的概念:
连词用于引导从句以形成句子的一部分或修饰句子的构成要素的叫作从属连词。英语从属连词用法分类详解:
1、引导时间状语从句的从属连词:&(1)表示“当…时候”或“每当”的时间连词。主要的when, while, as, whenever: 如:He jumped up when the phone rang. 电话铃响时他吓了一跳。&&&&&&&&&We listened while the teacher read. 老师朗读时我们听着。 &&&&&&& The phone rang just as I was leaving. 我正要离开,电话铃就响了起来。 (2)表示“在…之前(或之后)”的时间连词。主要的有before, after: 如:Turn the lights off before you leave. 离开前请关灯。 &&&&&&& He started the job soon after he left the university. 他大学毕业后就开始做这份工作。 (3)表示“自从”或“直到”的时间连词。主要的有since, until, till: 如:He has lived here since he got married. 他结婚后就一直住在这儿。 &&&&&&& Most men worked until[till] they're 65. 大多数男人工作到65岁。 (4)表示“一…就”的时间连词。主要的有as soon as, the moment, the minute, the second, the instant, immediately, directly, instantly, once, no sooner…than, hardly…when等: 如:Tell him the news as soon as you see him. 你一见到他就把这消息告诉他。 &&&&&&& I recognized her the moment(that) I saw her. 我一看到她就认出她来了。 &&&&&&& I want to see him the minute(that) he arrives. 他一到来我就要见他。 &&&&&&& I went home directly I had finished work. 我一干完活就回家了。 &&&&&& Once he arrives, we can start. 他一来我们就可以开始。 (5)表示“上次”、“下次”、“每次”等的时间连词。主要的有every time(每次),each time(每次),(the) next time(下次),any time(随时),(the) last time(上次),the first time(第一次): 如:Last time I saw him, he looked ill. 上次我见到他的时候,他好像有病。 &&&&&&& Next time you're in London come and visit us. 你下次来伦敦过来探望我们。 &&&&&&& Do look me up next time you're in London. 你下次到伦敦来,一定来找我。 &&&&&&& Every time I call on him, he is out. 我每次去访问他,他都不在。 &&&&&& You can call me any time you want to. 你随时都可以给我打电话。 【注】every time,each time,any time前不用冠词,(the)next time, (the)last time中的冠词可以省略,而the first time中的冠词通常不能省略。 2、引导条件状语从句的从属连词:这类连词主要有if, unless, as[so] long as, incase等: 如:If anyone calls tell them I'm not at home. 要是有人打电话来,就说我不在家。 &&&&&&& You will fail unless you work hard. 你若不努力就会失败。 &&&&&&& As[So] long as you need me, I'll stay. 只要你需要我,我就留下。 &&&&&&& In case I forget, please remind me about it. 万一我忘记,请提醒我一下。 【注】在条件状语从句中,通常要用一般现在时表示将来意义,而不能直接使用将来时态。不过,有时表示条件的if之后可能用will,但那不是将来时态,而是表示意愿或委婉的请求(will为情态动词): 如:If you will wait a moment, I'll fetch the money. 请等一下,我就去拿钱。 3、引导目的状语从句的从属连词:主要有in order that, so that, in case, for fear等: 如:We used the computer in order that we might save time. 我们使用计算机是为了节约时间。 &&&&&&& Speak clearly so that they may understand you. 说清楚,以便让他们能明白你的意思。 &&&&&&& Be quiet in case you should wake the baby. 安静些,免得把婴儿吵醒。 &&&&&&& He is working hard for fear he should fail. 他努力工作以免会失败。 4、引导结果状语从句的从属连词:主要的有so that, so…that, such…that等: 如:We're all here now, so that the meeting can begin at last. 我们现在都到齐了,终于能开会了。 &&&&&&& It's so difficult a question that none of us can answer it. 那是一个很难的问题,我们没有一个人能回答。 &&&&&&& He shut the window with such force that the glass broke. 他关窗户用力很大,结果玻璃震破了。 【注】so that中的that在口语中通常可以省略。 5、引导原因状语从句的从属连词:主要的有because, as, since, seeing(that), now(that), considering(that)等: 如:He couldn't got to school because he had a cold. 他因患感冒而未能去上学。 &&&&&&& Since everybody is here, let's begin our discussion. 大家都到了,我们就开始吧。 &&&&&&& Seeing that it is 8o'clock, we'll wait no longer. 由于时间已到8点,我们将不再等了。 &&&&&&& Now that you are here, you'd better stay. 你既然来了,最好还是留下吧。 6、引导让步状语从句的从属连词:主要有although, though, eventhough, even if, while, however, whatever, whoever, whenever, wherever等: 如:Although[Though] he is poor, he is well contented. 他虽穷却能知足常乐。 &&&&&&& Though[Even though] it's hard work, I enjoy it. 尽管是苦活,但我乐意干。 &&&&&&& Even if you don't like wine, try a glass of this. 即使你不喜欢喝酒,也尝尝这杯吧。 7、引导方式状语从句的从属连词:主要有as, like, as if, as though, the way等: 如:Do it as[like] he does. 像他那样做。 &&&&&&& He behaved as if nothing had happened. 他装作若无其事的样子。 &&&&&&& They treat me as though I were a stranger. 他们待我如陌生人。 &&&&&&& Nobody else loves you the way(=as) I do.没有人像我这样爱你。 8、引导地点状语从句的从属连词:主要有where, wherever, everywhere等: 如:There were lots of parks where I lived. 我住的地方有许多公园。 &&&&&&& Sit wherever you like. 你想坐在那儿就坐在那儿。 &&&&&&& Everywhere they went, they were warmly welcomed. 他们每到一个地方都受到热烈欢迎。 9、引导比较状语从句的从属连词:主要有than和as…as: 如:It's easier than I thought. 这比我想像的要容易。 &&&&&&& They are as often wrong as they are right. 他们错对各半。 10、引导名词性从句的从属连词:主要有that, if, whether: 如:It is clear enough what he meant. 他是什么意思很清楚。&&&&&&&&Your greatest fault is that you are careless. 你最大的缺点是粗心大意。 &&&&&& Whether it will do us harm remains to be seen.是否对我们有害还要看一看。 &&&&&& She didn't say if he was still alive. 她没说他是否还活着。 从属连词知识体系:
&用作从属连词的六类名词结构:
英语中有些名词结构可用作从属连词,用以引导状语从句,且主要是时间状语从句。这类结构归纳起来有以下六类: 一、the+瞬间名词: 其中的瞬间名词主要包括moment, minute, instant, second等,其意为“一……就……”,相当于as soon as。如:The minute he saw her he fell in love. 他对她一见倾心。&& Telephone me the moment(that) you get the results. 你一有结果,马上给我打电话。&I was so tired that I fell asleep the instant I closed my eyes. 我很累,一合上眼就睡着了。 Sheputdownthereceiverthesecondsherecognizedmyvoice.她一听出是我的声音,马上就放下电话听筒。 注:其中的瞬间名词后可接that,也可省略。另外,有的个别副词(如directly/immediately等)也可表示类似意思。如: Immediately the meal was over,he switchedon the radio.饭一吃完他就把收音机打开。
二、the+季节名词: 其中的季节名词包括spring,summer,autumn,winter,其意为“在……的那年春天、夏天、秋天、冬天。如:His wife left him thes pring he went abroad.在他出国的那年春天,他的妻子离开了他。 He sold his house and went to the souththe summer he lost hisjob.在他失业的那年夏天,他卖掉房子去了南方。 He was sentto prison the winter his third daughter was born.在他第三个女儿出生的那年冬天,他被关进了监狱。 She got married the autumn she graduated from college.她大学毕业的那年秋天就结婚了。 三、the+时间名词:其中的时间名词主要包括hour,day,night,week,month,season,year等,其意为“在……的时候、那天、那个晚上、那周、那个月、那个季节、那年”。如: The hour he wa sin her office,he felt very sad.当他在她办公室的时候,他感到很伤心。 The day here turned home,his father was already dead.他回家的那一天,他的父亲已经死了。 The night I wenttoseeher,shehadleftforBeijingtoattendanimportantmeeting.就我去看她的那个晚上,她到北京去开一个重要的会议了。 Mr Smith didn't go to work the week his wife was ill.史密斯先生在他妻子生病的那个星期没去上班。 They ear helivedinthecountry,he learned alot.他在乡下呆的那一年,他学到了不少东西。 四、the+序数词+time 其中的序数词包括first,second,third,fourth等,其意为“当第几次……的时候”。如: My girlfriend beat me at pokert he first time weplayed.我头一次和女朋友打扑克,她就把我赢了。 These cond time I saw her,she looked like an old woman.我第二次见到她时,她看上去像一个老太婆。 The third time I went there,I found all of them had left and the offices were all empty.我第三次去那儿时,我发现他们都离开了,所有的办公室都是空的。 注:1.next,last也具有类似序数词的性质,因此也具有以上用法。如: Nexttimeyoucomein,pleaseclosethedoor.下次你进来,请关门。 Thelasttimewetalkedhesaidheneededanothertwodays.上次我们谈话时他说他还需要两天。 2.thefirsttime,thesecondtime,thethirdtime等用作连词引导时间状语从句时,其前通常要有定冠词,而(the)nexttime,(the)lasttime引导状语从句时,其中的冠词可以省略,如下面这道上海高考题,其答案是C,不是A:I though ther nice and honest______Imether. A.first time& B.fo rthe first time C.the first timeD.by the first time 五、不定代词+time 其中的不定代词主要包括each,every,any等。如:Every time I ringher,the phone is engaged.我每次给她打电话,电话都占线。 Every time I see him he either wants to tell me his trouble or borrow some money.每次我见到他,他不是向我诉苦,就是要向我借钱。 He felt nervous each times he spoke to him.每次她和他讲话,他都感到紧张。 AnytimeyoucometoLondondolookmeup.你无论什么时候到伦敦来,一定要来看我。 注意:everytime,eachtime,anytime用作连词引导状语从句时其前习惯上不用冠词,它与the first time,these cond time,the third time等引导时间状语从句时其前必须要用定冠词不同。 六、其他名词结构以上归纳的名词结构均用于引导时间状语从句,有些其他结构还可引导其他性质的状语从句,如the way可用于引导方式状语从句,表示“像……一样”。如: The didn’t do it the way we do now.那时他们不像我们现在这样行事。 Joyce looked at me the way alotof girls did.乔伊丝像许多姑娘那样瞧着我。 注:这样用的theway与as用法相似。如:Hold itin both hands,the way(=as)Mummy does.用两只手捧住,像妈妈那样。
发现相似题
与“Each time ________ they met, they would talk long hours toge..”考查相似的试题有:
440083343728452548350888451134412670清新--中国百强中学新余一中邹桂芽中学英语名师工作室
当前位置:&&
高二英语上学期月考试卷
上传: 姚甜甜 &&&&更新时间: 8:10:02
彭泽二中学年度上学年月考试卷 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 高二英语 第i卷(选择题,115分) 第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 第一节(共5题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. what will the woman do? a. buy a birthday cake.&&&& b. buy a card.&&& &&&&c. make a cake. 2. what dose the woman need to do? & a. give a speech.&&& &&&&b. make arrangements for the man.&& &&&c. drive the man to the meeting. 3. what is the man going to do? & a. go to work.&&&&&&& &&&&b. go shopping.&&&&&& c. have a swimming class. 4. what are the speakers talking about? &&a. how to raise pigeons.&&&& b. a hobby.&& &&&&&&&c. an old man. 5. how long will the woman have to wait? a. about an hour.&&& &&&&&b. about two hours.&&& &c. about three hours. 第二节(共15题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分) 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第6段材料,回答6、7题。 6. where will the man go? a. to china.&&&&&&& &&b. to america.& &&&&&c. to canada. 7. who might be able to help the man get a passport? a. his school.& &&&&&&&b. his parents.&& &&&&c. the woman. 听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。 8. what will be painted black and white? a. the roof.&&&&&& &&&b. the walls.&&&&&& &&c. the floors. 9. what dose the woman want to do with her kitchen? a. she wants to change the cupboards.&&&& && b. she wants to buy a new refrigerator. &&& c. she wants to put in a new lamp. 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。 10. where did the man go to college? a. sichuan.&&&&& &&&&b. beijing.&&&&&& &&c. nanjing. 11. what kind of job is the man applying for? && a. a position in a foreign trade company.& &&b. a position in a bank.& &c. a job in a school. 12. how will the man know the woman&s final decision? && a. by calling the woman.&&&& & b. by checking the results on the website.&&&& c. by coming back the next day. 听第9材料,回答第13至16题。 13. what is the man going to do this afternoon? && a. go swimming.&&&&& b. prepare for a trip.&& c. go hiking in the countryside. 14. when will the woman go to australia? && a. this wednesday.&&& &b. this friday.&&&&&& c. next wednesday. 15. why is the woman going to australia? && a. to travel for fun.&& &&b. to work.&& &&&&&&c. to study. 16. how many days will the woman be on the trip with her classmates? && a. two.&&&&&&&&&&&& &b. three.&&&&&&&&&&& c. four. 听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17. what does the speaker say about checking books out? && a. students can do it themselves.&&&&&&&&& b. students only require a library card.&&&&& & c. students only can do it with the help of librarians. 18. how many cds are students allowed to take out at a time? && a. five.&&&&&&&&& b. ten.&&& &&&&&c. fifteen. 19. how long can books be renewed for? && a. three days.&& &&b. one week.&& &c. two weeks. 20. what do we know about reserved books? && a. only three books can be reserved at one time.&&& &&&&&&&&& b. three emails will be sent to the students who reserved books.&&& &&&&&& c. they must be picked up within three days. & 第二部分:英语知识应用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节 :单项填空(共15题;每小题1分,满分15分) & &&从a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. &you&ve read &the frog& written by moyan, haven&t you? & &&yes, i have read for_&&& second time and i got &&&&&&better understanding. a. the&&&&&& b. /&&&&& c. /; the&&&&& d. a 22. they don&t think the internet will _________ newspapers and tvs which have their own advantages. && a. take the place of&& b. in place of&&& c. instead of&&&& d. take place 23. auckland is a most exciting city with people of many different cultures_________ there. && a. live&&&&&&&& b. having lived&&&&&& c. living&&&&& d. lived 24. i tried more than once to persuade the taxi driver to slow down, but he just __________ listen. a. shouldn&t&&&&& & &b. mustn&t&&&&&& &c. couldn&t&&&&& &&&&& d. wouldn&t 25. __________ the cold, thin air and low oxygen levels also can cause mountain sickness. && a. except for&&&&&& b. on behalf of&&&&& c. apart from&&&&&& d. instead 26. from my point of view, the theory that _________ by the scientist is not quite scientific. && a. was risen&&&&&&& b. brought up&&&&&& c. had been raised&&& d. was put forward 27. with the rapid development of the internet, _______ communication is done by regular mail. a. less&&& &&&&& &&b. more &&& &&&&&c. little &&&&&& &&&&&d. few 28. a true gentleman is always________ with himself and tolerant others. && a. strict&&&&&&& b. cautious&&&&& c. enthusiastic&&&& d. positive 29. tom, rather than his teammates, __________ for the failure of the volleyball match. && a. were to blame&&& b. was to blame&& c. was to be blamed&&& d. were blamed 30. the detective, ________ to read a newspaper, glanced at the man ________ next to a woman. a. seat&& && b. seated&&&&&& &&&& c. seat && d. seated 31. when we got there, he was about to leave, so he only had time to explain _______to us what he thought of our plan. && a. carefully&&&&&&&& b. impatiently &&&&&c. roughly&&&&&&& d. angrily 32. for______ money, it remains to be seen whether we can put the idea into practice. a. lacked &&&&&& &&&b. lack of &&&&& c. a lacking &&&&d. lacked of&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 33. ______surprises us most is ______ she doesn&t even know where the difference between the two lies. && a. what&&&&&& b.&&&&& c. that&&&& d. that 34. each time _____ they met, they would talk long hours together. && a. when&&&&&&&& b. /&&&&& &&&&c. which&&&&&& d. during 35. &we can give you a ride into town. &_________thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a. yes, why not?&&& &&b. oh, it would be my pleasure. c. yes, please.&&&& &&&d. oh, that would be great. 第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) & &&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36&55 各题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 i always carry at least $3 in my car and also in my pocket. i save it for the person who asks if i can &spare some& 36& &. smiling and making eye contact(目光交流), i always&& 37& very cheerfully with a comment like, &yes, i would love to& &38& &it would be my pleasure&. and i give them the& 39& . &&&& then i& 40& it with my next $3 for the next person. i&& 41& spend this money myself. i honor the idea that it belongs to the& 42& of the next person who asks for it. three dollars is a small& 43& , yet it means a lot to the person who might only expect 25 cents,& 44& when delivered with respect to them. &&&& i have also formed the habit of carrying& 45& i think the needy may be able to use. i carry hats, socks, gloves, and an umbrella. recently i& 46& some care packages for the homeless. it& &&47& to me that things like toothpaste(牙膏), aspirin, combs, as well as food would be of great use. i imagined that they would need things that are not easy to& 48& , so i chose plastic or paper containers. the folks who& 49& them were delighted. &&& but i think it&s not just that i give them things that& 50& . it&s that i see them for the beautiful ray of lights that they are. i know that they are& 51& expressions of god and that this is how they are at the current time, not who they are. i am& 52& to also give a hug and a smile with the money. and i always remember it is they who bless me with the& 53& to be kind! what a joy! i felt &54& good and proud of what i had done. see, that&s the &&55& bonus(意外收获) about completing acts of kindness &you feel fantastic. 36.a.change &&&&& &&&b.energy &&&&&& &&c.time &&&&&&& d.spare 37.a.represent&&&& && b.respond& &&&&& c.show&&&&&& &&& d.explain 38.a.and &&& &&&&&&&b.nor &&&&&&&&& c.or && &&&&&&&&d.otherwise 39.a.bill &&& &&&&&&&b.$3 &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&c.cheque && &&&&d.chance 40.a.select&& &&&&&& b. provide &&&&& c.recall&&&&&& &&& d.replace 41.a.ever&&&& &&&&&& b.almost & &&&&&&c.never &&&& &&&&d.always 42.a.possession &&&b.business &&&&& c.account&&& &&& d.position 43.a.amount&&&&&& &&&&&& b.price&&&&& &&&&& c.count&&&&&& &&& d.total 44.a.seriously && &&&b.specially& &&& &&c.especially &&&&& d.slightly 45.a.tools&&& &&&&&& b.clothes &&&&&&c.pictures&& &&& d.items 46.a.sold out&&&&& && b.put together&& & c.divided into && d.looked into 47.a.appealed &&& &&&b.referred& &&&& &&c.pointed&&& &&& d.occurred 48.a.pull && &&&&&&&bine& &&& &&c.break &&&& &&&&d.find 49.a.received &&& &&&b.bought &&&&&&c.gave &&&&& &&&&d.bought 50.a.uses && &&&&&&&b.minds & &&&&&&c.cares&&&&&& &&&&&&& d.matters 51.a.strange&& & &&&b.unique& &&&&&& &&c.rare& &&&&&&& d.curious 52.a.sad &&& &&&&&&&b.regretful &&&&& &&c.glad &&&&&&& d.sure 53.a.opportunity &&&b.trial& && &&&&&&c.possibility &&&& d.convenience 54.a.as &&&&& &&&&&&&b.not &&&&& &&&&&&c.much&&&&&& &&& d.so 55.a.simple &&&&&&&b.added & &&&&&&c.necessary &&&&& d.different &第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分) &&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(a、b、c和d)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (a) singing had always been an important part of gloria estefan&s life. &since i was three years old, i sang. i sang everything,& gloria said. &cubans,& she added, &are a musical people.& & gloria was born in cuba in 1957. her family left the country just before fidel castro came to power. in miami, where the family settled, many people did not accept cuban immigrants. in first grade, she spoke little english, but she worked hard to learn the language. six months after she entered school, she won an award for reading in english! && when gloria was ten, her father returned from the vietnam war. soon, the family realized he wasn&t well. they soon found out that he was badly ill. her mother went back to teaching at school to support the family. gloria cared for her father and her younger sister. && she still made the honor roll, and she still had her music, but gloria was lonely. however, when the band leader emilio estefan came to speak at her high school, gloria sang for him. he asked her to join his band. it was the beginning of the miami sound machine. within a few months, the miami sound machine was the top band in miami. in 1978, gloria and emilio married. && at first, the miami sound machine was known only in miami. then the band signed with cbs records. estefan and his band became stars. since then, the miami sound machine has sold millions of records. estefan has done more than just singing when hurricane andrew hit central florida in 1992. she used only two weeks to organize an all-star concert that raised $ 2 million for the people who suffered in the hurricane. &we needed a party after that disaster,& she said. estefan said, &you have to stay true to the music you really love to do. there will always be people who will tell you, &that won&t work.& you&ve got to be firm in spite of difficulties. stick to it&&that&s the main thing.& 56. estefan&s father was ill ______.&& a. after he returned from vietnam war b. before they left their home country c. when they settled down in miami d. as soon as she finished high school 57. according to the passage, probably estefan did the following except________. a. organizing an all-star concert for hurricane victims b. teaching at school to support the family c. winning an award for reading in english d. taking care of her father and sister 58. the underlined word &disaster& in this passage refers to _______. a. the concert&&&&&&&&&&& b. the celebration&&&&&&&&& c. the hurricane&&&&&&&&&&& d. the victims 59. this passage mainly tells about estefan&s ______. && a. cuban background&&&&& b. happy marriage&&&& c. music style&&&&&&& d. life story 60. from the passage we may infer that ___________. a. gloria estefan wanted to give up her dream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & b. gloria estefan was always poor in english c. gloria estefan& family got a warm welcome in miami&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & d. gloria estefan joined the miami sound machine & (b) what would you think if someone suggested knocking down st paul&s cathedral to widen the road? or pulling down big ben to make way for a car park? it would be ridiculous, right? but when it comes to devastation (毁灭) of the natural world, we aren&t so easily shocked. but we should be&or we&ll be in a lot of trouble. nature is shrinking by the day. ancient forests are destroyed. wetlands are becoming dry. woodland is disappearing, and all in the name of progress. this is bad in itself, but it&s devastating for biodiversity. biodiversity refers to the variety of plants, animals and other living things that are all interconnected. the ecological services provided by biodiversity are vital(necessary) to everyday life. the air we breathe is a product of photosynthesis (光合作用) by green plants. insects, worms and bacteria break down waste and make soils rich. and tiny organisms(微生物) clean the water in rivers and sea. in fact, all life on the earth exists thanks to the benefits of biodiversity. more than 90 percent of the calories consumed by people worldwide are produced from 80 plant species. and 30 percent of medicines are developed from plants and animals. maintaining a wide diversity of species in each ecosystem is necessary to preserve all living things. the loss of biodiversity could be devastating. &it is wrong to think that biodiversity can be reduced indefinitely without threatening humans,& said harvard university biologist edward o. wilson, known as the &father of biodiversity&. he warned, &we are about to reach a critical point beyond which biodiversity loss will become irreversible (不可挽回的).& but what can we do? the present problem is that the concept of biodiversity is so vague (含糊的). people might care about giant pandas, but it is much harder to excite them about the fate of tiny sea creatures which are being boiled to death in the cooling systems of power stations along coastlines. the guardian newspaper is trying to help. it has launched the biodiversity 100 campaign to try to convince governments around the world to take action to deal with the widespread concerns about biodiversity. this includes persuading the uk government to create a series of marine reserves to reserve the decrease in the sea-life caused by industrial fishing, stopping fishing sharks by the japanese fishermen and banning the killing of dingoes (wild dogs) in australia, among many other things. there is a lot to do. and we&d better act quickly if we don&t want to end up with a planet that can&t sustain life! 61. the writer thinks it ________ to pull down big ben to make way for a car park. a. unreasonable& &&& b. necessary&&&&&&&&&& c. difficult&&&&&&&&&&& d. reasonable 62. the underlined sentence &nature is shrinking by the day.& means that ________. a. nature is badly polluted by humans b. species are becoming fewer and fewer day by day c. rainforests are being cut down every day d. nature is full of mysteries 63. edward o. wilson thinks that ________. a. it doesn&t matter to reduce biodiversity b. people have done enough to preserve biodiversity c. the situation of biodiversity is very serious d. biodiversity loss has become irreversible 64. when it comes to biodiversity, the present problem is that ________. a. people might not clearly know what is biodiversity and what should be protected b. people are not aware that giant pandas are endangered c. people don&t realize that biodiversity is vital to everyday life d. people hunt sea creatures for food 65. what does the underlined word &it& in paragraph 5 refer to? a. the uk government.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. the concept of biodiversity. c. the action to deal with the problem.&&&&&&&& d. the guardian newspaper. & (c)&& life comes in a package. this package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. life is a learning process. experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. with each passing day we learn to handle various situations. love love plays an important role on out life. love makes you feel wanted. without love a person could go hayward(不归路) and also become cruel and violent. in the early stage of our life, our parents are the ones who show us with unconditional love and care, and they teach us about what is right and wrong, good and bad.but we always tend to take this for granted. it is only after marriage and having kids that a person understands and becomes sensitive to others feelings. kids make a person responsible and mature(成熟的) and help us to understand life better. happiness and sorrow materialistic happiness is short-lived, but happiness achieved by bringing a smile on others face gives a certain level of fulfillment. peace of mind is the main link to happiness. no mind is happy without peace. we realize the true worth of happiness when we are in sorrow. sorrow is basically due to death of a loved one, failure and despair. but these things are temporary and pass away. failure and success failure is the path to success. it helps us to touch the sky, teaches us to survive and shows us a specific way. success brings in money, fame, pride and self-respect. here it becomes very important to keep our head on our shoulder. the only way to show our gratitude(being grateful) to god for giving success to us is by being humble, modest, and respectful to the less fortunate ones. hope and despair hope is what keeps life going. parents always hope their children will do well.hope makes us dream. hope builds in patience. life teaches us not to despair even in the darkest hour, because after every night there is a day. nothing remains the same we have only one choice keep moving on in life and be hopeful. life teaches us not to regret over yesterday, for it has passed and is beyond our control. tomorrow is unknown, for it could either be bright or dull. so the only choice is to work hard today, so that we will enjoy a better tomorrow. 66. in the passage, the author compares life to&&&&&&&&& . a. package& &&& b. joy and sorrow&& & c. failure and success d. hope and despair 67. in which section can readers probably read the passage? a. opinions &&&&& b. politics &&&& &&&&&&c. education&&&&& &&&& d. lifestyles 68. how is the passage organized? a. in order of time.&& &&&&&&& b. in order of frequency. c. by making comparison.& &&& d. in order of importance. 69. what&s the general meaning of the last sentence of the whole passage? a. if you work hard, you&ll have a better life in the future. b. when choosing between &today& and &tomorrow&, you&d better enjoy tomorrow better. c. what you only can choose is to work hard today rather than tomorrow. d. enjoying a better tomorrow is your only choice. 70. what&s the purpose of the passage? a. to encourage people to love each other. b. to give readers some information about life. c. to remind people of keeping having a beautiful dream. d. to tell people how to deal with happiness and sorrow. & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(d) london summer school in classics dates the london summer school in classics 2008 will be held at king&s college london. it will run from 8th july until 17th july. applications(申请) close on 2nd june, 2008. for an application form, please download either the 2-page pdf or the word format document from the foot of the page. if you have any problems downloading the application form or any questions, please contact: london summer school in classics, king&s college london. tel: 020
organization the school is organized by the colleges of the university of london. the summer school offers eight days of intensive teaching in greek and latin. there are four language classes each day as well as lectures and a debate, between 10:30 am and 4:30 pm. the course is not residential (提供住宿的), and there is no teaching during the weekend of 12th to 13th july. the fee is &85.00. travel grants (旅行补助金) are available as a contribution to your travel costs, but may not cover all your expenses. the travel grants are arranged during the summer school. teaching is generally in groups of 12-15 people and it, as far as possible, comprises (包含) of students of roughly the same level of experience. the style of teaching is friendly, but demanding: a lot of work is expected from students during the school, but they usually find the whole experience both stimulating and valuable. some classes concentrate chiefly on reading, while others offer a mixture of grammar and translation practice. our tutors include some of the most experienced and talented teachers of classics in the london area and beyond. the summer school in classics caters for a wide range of interests and for both school & university students as well as those who wish to learn greek or latin, or to revive their knowledge of the languages. our principal concern is to provide a thorough program of language learning in a lively university environment. 71. to join in the school, you have to apply before ________. a. 8th july, 2008&&& b. 2nd june, 2008&& c. 17th july, 2008&&& d. 13th july, 2008 72. as a student of the school, you are probably asked to _______. a. do a lot of reading in greek and latin b. learn the grammar of greek and latin only c. do some translation work only d. speak greek and latin with other students 73. what is the london summer school in classics most concerned about? a. providing a stimulating experience for students. b. promoting students to develop a wide range of interests. c. teaching students languages in a lively environment. d. improving students& level of debating in the argument. 74. which is one of the teaching ways of the school? a. student groups consist of the same level students strictly. b. students needn&t do any work in the class. c. students learn greek and latin by listening to teachers all day. d. students are generally divided into groups of 12-15. 75. which of the following can we know from the passage? a. the fee is &85, including the travel costs. b. students needn&t go to class on 12th and 13th july. c. people should fill in two application forms. d. people can contact the school by phone or email. & 第ii卷(非选择题,35分) 第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分) 第一节& 阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)。 &wow, you got an a without even studying.& & &your drawing is wonderful --you're my little picasso.& & if you're like most parents, you offer praise to your children believing it is the key to their success. but according to a new study, praise may do more harm than good. & for the study, after a simple iq test, one group was told it did really well and must be very smart. the other group was told it did really well and must have worked hard. one group was praised for intelligence, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. & asked if they wanted to take a slightly harder test, the kids praised for their intelligence were unwillingly. of those praised for their effort, however, 90 percent were eager for a more challenging task. and on a final test the effort group performed significantly better than the group praised for its intelligence. & many of the kids who had been labeled &smart& performed worst of all. the &hard workers& got the message that they could improve their scores by trying harder, but the &smart& kids believed they should do well without any effort. thus, kids who get too much praise are less likely to take risks, are highly sensitive to failure and are more likely to give up when faced with a challenge. & tips for parents: & ◆avoid labels. praising for effort sends the message that your child has the power to improve and change. be mindful of labeling yourself and others. & ◆teach kids from an early age that the brain is a muscle that can be strengthened with practice. this sends the message that kids can directly affect their intelligence. & ◆parents often praise their kids to make themselves feel good, or to protect their kids from failure. but it's necessary for parents to help their kids to learn to deal with setbacks(挫折)and to help them focus on ways to improve. 76. what is the best title of the passage? ( no more than 10 words.) && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. translate the underlined sentence in the 6th paragraph into chinese. && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. please fill in the blank in the fourth paragraph with proper words.(no more than 10 words.) one group was praised for intelligence, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. 79. why did the group praised for its effort performed better?(no more than 5 words.) && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. what does the word &it&(line1,paragraph3)probably refer to? (1word) && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二节:书面表达:(25分) 假如你叫李华,你美国学建筑的网友jack来email询问宁波有没有有特色的古建筑,你向他回email,重点介绍了保国寺,并邀请他来宁波看看。请根据以下提示,完成100词左右的email。 1.保国寺建于宋朝,位于宁波北,占地1.3万平方米; 2.寺庙用木头建造,不用钉子,无鸟筑巢,无蛛织网; 3.环境静谧,每年不少人来此一睹真容; 注意:1.可适当添加信息,使行文通顺; 2.开头结尾已给出,不计入字数。 参考词汇:钉子nail,巢nest,网web dear jack,& you asked about special ancient buildings in ningbo in your last letter. here i&d like to&introduce baoguo temple to you.& && &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yours,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &li hua& & 高二英语月考答案 1-5 bbcbc&&&&& &6-10 baccb&&&&&& 11-15 bcacc&&&&&& 16-20babbc & 21-25 dacdc&&&&&&& 26-30daabb&&&&&&&&& 31-35cbcbd & 36-40 abcbd&&&& 41-45 caacd&&&& 46-50 bdcad&&&&&&& 51-55 bcadb & 56-60 abcdd&&&& 61-65 abcad&&&& 66-70 accab&&&&&&&& 71-75 bacdb & 76. why praise can be bad for kids. / how parents should praise their kids. 77. 所以,受到过多表扬的小孩欠缺冒险精神,对失败很敏感;在面对挑战时,更有可能选择放弃。 78. and the other was praised for effort. / the other for effort. 79. because they tried harder. 80. praise & dear jack,& you asked about special ancient buildings in ningbo in your last letter. here i&d like to&introduce baoguo temple to you.& baoguo temple was built in song dynasty. lying in the north of ningbo, it covers an area of about 13,000 square meters. the entire temple was made of wood, without using a single nail. no birds make their nests and no spiders make their webs in the temple. how amazing it is! the temple is very quiet. every year a large number of tourists come to visit the temple and relax themselves there. they are really amazed at the structure of the temple. why not come and see the temple with your own eyes? if you come, please let me know. i can be a good guide. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&li hua &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 together在一起 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信