stay real 意思gular 什么意思

“Look, it’s Baldy!” A boy shouted in my direction across the playground. Even though I was used to regular insults(侮辱)because of the
on my head, it was
horrible to hear. I sighed as I headed back to the class.
When I was just 20 months old, I suffered serious
after a bowl full of hot oil fell on my head. I was
to hospital and had to stay there for weeks while the doctors
to save my life. “Holly’s very
to be alive,” they told Mum and Dad. “But she’ll be
with scars on her head, and of course her hair won’t grow there.” As a child, I cared much about my scars, so I
wore a scarf to cover them up when I left home.
I didn’t, people would call me horrible names like Baldy. Although my friends were always comforting me, they never
understood how it felt. Then through the hospital I was
to a children’s burns camp, where children like me can get any help. There I
14-year-old Stephanie, whose burns are a lot more serious than mine. But she is so
that she never lets anyone put her down. “You shouldn’t
what people say about what you look like because we’re not different from anyone else, Holly, ”
me. “And you don’t need to wear a scarf because you look great
it!” For the first time in my life I could speak to someone who’d been through something
. So weeks later, at my 13th birthday party,
by her bravery, I gave up my scarf and showed off my scars. It felt amazing not having to
away behind my scarf. Now, I am
of what I look like and much happier, because I have realized it is your personality that decides who you are.小题1:A.hatB.scarfC.scarsD.cuts小题2:A.stillB.justC.neverD.seldom小题3:A.hungerB.coldC.defeatsD.burns小题4:A.rushedB.ledC.invitedD.forced小题5:A.learnedB.foughtC.returnedD.decided小题6:A.happyB.luckyC.lonelyD.poor小题7:A.pressedB.occupiedC.leftD.painted小题8:A.possiblyB.usuallyC.finallyD.nearly小题9:A.AlthoughB.SinceC.IfD.Before小题10:A.correctlyB.roughlyC.easilyD.really小题11:A.promotedB.introducedC.reportedD.carried小题12:A.metB.recognizedC.rememberedD.caught小题13:A.honestB.strongC.activeD.young小题14:A.write downB.agree withC.pass onD.listen to小题15:A.promisedB.encouragedC.orderedD.calmed小题16:A.inB.forC.withoutD.beyond小题17:A.similarB.strangeC.hardD.important小题18:A.allowedB.requiredC.guidedD.inspired小题19:A.hideB.giveC.keepD.put小题20:A.sickB.awakeC.tiredD.proud - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:“Look, it’s Baldy!” A boy shouted in my direction across the playground. Even though I was used to regular insults(侮辱)because of the
on my head, it was
with scars on her head, and of course her hair won’t grow there.” As a child, I cared much about my scars, so I
I didn’t, people would call me horrible names like Baldy. Although my friends were always comforting me, they never
14-year-old Stephanie, whose burns are a lot more serious than mine. But she is so
what people say about what you look like because we’re not different from anyone else, Holly, ”
it!” For the first time in my life I could speak to someone who’d been through something
by her bravery, I gave up my scarf and showed off my scars. It felt amazing not having to
of what I look like and much happier, because I have realized it is your personality that decides who you are.小题1:A.hatB.scarfC.scarsD.cuts小题2:A.stillB.justC.neverD.seldom小题3:A.hungerB.coldC.defeatsD.burns小题4:A.rushedB.ledC.invitedD.forced小题5:A.learnedB.foughtC.returnedD.decided小题6:A.happyB.luckyC.lonelyD.poor小题7:A.pressedB.occupiedC.leftD.painted小题8:A.possiblyB.usuallyC.finallyD.nearly小题9:A.AlthoughB.SinceC.IfD.Before小题10:A.correctlyB.roughlyC.easilyD.really小题11:A.promotedB.introducedC.reportedD.carried小题12:A.metB.recognizedC.rememberedD.caught小题13:A.honestB.strongC.activeD.young小题14:A.write downB.agree withC.pass onD.listen to小题15:A.promisedB.encouragedC.orderedD.calmed小题16:A.inB.forC.withoutD.beyond小题17:A.similarB.strangeC.hardD.important小题18:A.allowedB.requiredC.guidedD.inspired小题19:A.hideB.giveC.keepD.put小题20:A.sickB.awakeC.tiredD.proud“Look, it’s Baldy!” A boy shouted in my direction across the playground. Even though I was used to regular insults(侮辱)because of the
on my head, it was
of what I look like and much happier, because I have realized it is your personality that decides who you are.小题1:A.hatB.scarfC.scarsD.cuts小题2:A.stillB.justC.neverD.seldom小题3:A.hungerB.coldC.defeatsD.burns小题4:A.rushedB.ledC.invitedD.forced小题5:A.learnedB.foughtC.returnedD.decided小题6:A.happyB.luckyC.lonelyD.poor小题7:A.pressedB.occupiedC.leftD.painted小题8:A.possiblyB.usuallyC.finallyD.nearly小题9:A.AlthoughB.SinceC.IfD.Before小题10:A.correctlyB.roughlyC.easilyD.really小题11:A.promotedB.introducedC.reportedD.carried小题12:A.metB.recognizedC.rememberedD.caught小题13:A.honestB.strongC.activeD.young小题14:A.write downB.agree withC.pass onD.listen to小题15:A.promisedB.encouragedC.orderedD.calmed小题16:A.inB.forC.withoutD.beyond小题17:A.similarB.strangeC.hardD.important小题18:A.allowedB.requiredC.guidedD.inspired小题19:A.hideB.giveC.keepD.put小题20:A.sickB.awakeC.tiredD.proud科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:C小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:B小题14:D小题15:B小题16:C小题17:A小题18:D小题19:A小题20:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 stay real 意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信