妈妈的英文网资是什么么

当前位置: &
亲生母亲的英文
英文翻译biological mother:&&&&one's own:&&&&mother
例句与用法I ' m afraid i could kill my own mother one day我怀疑自己有天会把亲生母亲杀掉. . that they can get killed by their own mothers他们自己被亲生母亲杀死That they can get killed by their own mothers他们自己被亲生母亲杀死Why do sons kill their own mothers为什么儿子要杀他们的亲生母亲? Why do sons kill their own mothers为什么儿子要杀他们的亲生母亲? That she was the real mother of the baby她是婴儿的亲生母亲Even if i ' m not her real mother就算我不是她的亲生母亲He meets his birth mother , she is living happily with her family他遇见了他的亲生母亲,现在她和自己的家庭过得非常幸福。 Example : finding my real mother after all these years was a dream come true这麽多年终于找到我的亲生母亲,我的梦想成真了。 You know , going to work and pretending to be someone ' s not even parent but their stepparent你知道,要扮作某人的母亲,甚至不是亲生母亲,而是继母。 更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
亲生母亲的英文翻译,亲生母亲英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译亲生母亲,亲生母亲的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学英语作文:我的妈妈
来源:  16:28:08 【】 
  I& a great mother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she gets up early to make breakfast for me. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag. But now, she tells me to do it by myself. Because she thinks I have been old enough to do it. Besides, she always checks my homework. When I finish my homework, she checks it and points out the mistakes. She is very careful and helps me a lot. I love my mother.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:21:53)?&&( 16:15:36)?&&( 16:13:33)?&&( 16:12:09)?&&( 16:08:55)?&&( 16:08:01)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved