回答后加悬赏50!!! 主题为篮球的网页设计,应付初一考试的,用microsoft office15 FrontPage 2003来做

ms office二级考试评分是根据操作过程加结果还是只看做出来的结果?(比如说要求求和,没用公式_百度知道
ms office二级考试评分是根据操作过程加结果还是只看做出来的结果?(比如说要求求和,没用公式
ms office二级考试评分是根据操作过程加结果还是只看做出来的结果?(比如说要求求和,没用公式直接输入数值有分么)
提问者采纳
那个只看结果的
不记录操作过程
亲你确定么
我说的结果是那个公式算出来的结果
有公式有结果才算数
如果不是涉及到公式的题呢,就比如某一段让首行缩进,但是没有在设置段落格式那里设置而是自己按两下空格,表面上也是缩进了,这样算么(我就打个比方)
你是女生吗?
我建议你不要这么做
因为中英文状态下空格大小不一样的
而且我觉得首行缩进也不麻烦
额。。我不是说举个例子嘛,这个我当然会,就是说这个道理,假如过程不对结果对会不会给一点分呢
你咋还不明白呢,公式对了,结果对了才有分!
那你直说不就得了-_-||。。不过我有同学貌似过程不对也有分了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
果题目没有要求使用函数就直接输入数值,不过一般考试都是根据操作过程来给分数的,祝你好运哦,如果有要求就得使用函数了
我昨天考的,加油↖(^ω^)↗
为您推荐:
二级考试的相关知识
其他1条回答
过程,看键入参数
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁体育考试Microsoft Office Word 97-2003 文档_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
体育考试Microsoft Office Word 97-2003 文档
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩28页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初一上册人教版英语期末试卷及答案_百度知道
初一上册人教版英语期末试卷及答案
, mutton ($18?——Oh.00). long C. It was a little bit __10__. at 11. Name hair style build Selina 1.arrive 10. A.
B. A waiter. AM 628 at 12. are watered 12. A clerk.
D. excused B.00), potatoes.A, Miss Smith. “It was great.0MHz (all stereo)
FM 97, cabbage ($6? —— Look?
——I’d like a dessert.H: Mon.00)! They _______ the flowers. Or D:00 ( )2,在空白处写出单词的正确形式.00 p. So B、任务型阅读(5分) I think most of you know a singing group called S. at 11. of 14. opera D.00). But 5.00). orange juice C. On Saturday morning she went __6__ with her mother and bought a lot of things. cloudy D. She is medium height and thin. A? —— My father______. ____ the park you can see an old hotel. Across from C. difficult D:00 Football News
16:30 Popular CD
18. What can you eat for breakfast in the restaurant_________.-9, carrots ($8! Men’s hair becomes white b__9__ it’s sixteen y__10__ older than their beard(胡须). 五. $11 9. is watering D. No. visited D, 5. 14. ——____:30 Children Stories
16.m. camping 7:30 on Sunday night 8. expensive 四.50-$5. An actor. We can listen to pop music in _________ ways(途径). polices B. A reporter. letter B. ——How’s it going with you:20 C. Then one of the boys said?” Mary laughed and a__7__.” The o__8__ children laughed when they heard this、阅读理解(20分) (A) FM 90, but it happened(发生) to my father。When Mary Smith was a student. If you have rice! ——____. Breakfast. four C.
A. She wears a cute hat(帽子) sometimes, please, why does a man’s hair become w__6__ before his beard. A.-Sun. saw DA. a kind of
C. A. at 6. A.4 MHz (all stereo)
15, noodles($2?——____. Hebe and Ella , cooked 9.00):30 B, “I don’t know.
Sat. kind of D. $10 D. has
B. arrives C.00), you need to pay___________.00)?
---It’s ______。 ( )1. Animal World means _________ in Chinese. A. a kind 6:00
C._________ medium height. A. Ice cream. are watering C, eggs and noodles. A. You can have a meal in the restaurant________. Come and have a meal, chicken ($12. She looks like a boy. A. 15:30 every morning
D. five ( )5. Dumplings. My brother can listen to Children Stories at ______ of FM 97. 7.00). We __1__ about our last weekend. 动漫世界B.4 at 20. A, sir.-10. spoke 2. They are very popular, egg($1:30 Radio Songs
20:00 School Plays
请阅读以上广播节目后解答下列各题. D. an interesting D. told D.m: rice ($1. A. wind 15. policeman C, dumplings. There’re three _____ in the office. a boring C.00).
A. 人与自然C. You’re very good C. Thank you
D. There are also some drinks for you. song 10. $9 C:45 every evening C:30 Music Saloon(大厅)
17. She always has short and straight hair and wears a jacket and pants. A.30 p. A:40 on Saturday morning B, fish ($15. There are thregreen tea ($2, straight isn’t tall. policemen
D. C, ladies and gentlemen. an awful 4. She saw __3__ talk show on Sunday:00 Chinese Pop Songs Ten
19. Turn left
D. Tall 11. She was a good t__3__. read B. What does the speaker probably(可能) do . talked C, 3. policewoman 7. 动物世界 ( )4.00), you can eat porridge:30 Happy 123
21:00 Animal World
C.4 MHz? A._________ 2. are water B:00 China Today
10. What you would like 13. A. 18. in the evening ( )3.. lazy 3. Lunch and dinner, cabbage. A.00)、词汇运用(10分) 阅读短文!” 六. cooked. Business hours. She has long. Can I help you C, dumplings ($5.-Fri. Everything in our restaurant is cheap and delicious.m. On Sunday she wrote a new __9__ for the school music festival(节日). iced tea B. in the morning B. He can order rice. Cross from
B. FM 97, she always w__1__ to be a teacher. ——Welcome to China. ——Who’s the woman ____ blonde hair. Don’t ____ late for school. shopping D.00). suny B, different kinds of meat and vegetables. happy B.________________ Hebe Long. Next
8.______________Ella 4. in the afternoon
C. Would you like a dessert D. Mary wants to join the China Today, and she __7__ a book about music on Saturday afternoon. —— Sorry. For breakfast:00 Pop Concert(演奏会)
15, she should choose______ . shy C.arriving D. rains C, iced tea ($3. For Ruth. She is medium height and a little bit heavy. A. found C. A. did cook. —— Who ____ the supper yesterday. 1. A. colorful B, she began to t__2__ in a small school.0 at 20. It’s from Taiwan. A. three B, because she loved children. She isn’t tall and she is medium build:00 a. 6.E, the weekend wasn’t __2__. Mr Black goes to the restaurant with $ 22 for dinner, potatoes($8, did B. A, straight hair:00 Beijing Opera Excerpts(选段)
16. 6,” Ruth said. bad B. Ella is really cool . swimming C, thanks
B. cooked:30 a. It’s Cathy’s mother. The children liked to c__4__ to her class. __4__Kelly’s weekend was not very good. with
C, orange juice ($4, did C. did. B. tired C. When she was 22 years old. decided 8, and green tea for lunch, cooked D. arrived B.Where are the boys. Don’t mind
三. She has long. Many fans think she sings very well. paid 9. A. watched C:30 B. Sunny and cool
B. Not bad
C. French fries. green tea D. kinds of
B, you can have rice.A. Beef noodles、完形填空(10分) Yesterday evening my friends Ruth and Kelly came to see me. at 9. an open B. They are Selina. She __8__ her grandparents on Saturday evening.00). --- How is the weather,单词的第一字母已给出. 7. said B, “I know, China, “Miss Smith. Let’s have a look. $ 8 B. Thin and short
D. playing B. On Saturday morning she studied history.m. Lots of girls like Selina because she is very beautiful. She was really __5__ because she had a busy weekend. excited D. email C. wear
D.A. It’s a good place to enjoy yourself, chicken and _________. One day one of the girls in her class s__5__ to her. FM 90, straight hair. relaxed 6. A:30 (B) You’re welcome. good D. What do you like B. Football News comes out _________ . A: porridge($1. A. For lunch and dinner. And C. an egg 10. Hebe is a nice girl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The students _____ sports at five every afternoon: haveC: hadD.A: hasB3
七年级英语上册期末试卷一、单项选择(10分)( )11.I am good at
pictures. I‘d like
an art teacher.A draw, to be
B ,draw ,being
C drawing ,to be
D drawing ,being( )12.There is
desk in the room.
old book is on it.A a, A
D an,A( )13.
your father usually come home after work?.....At about 6:30.A How is
B How does
C When does
D When is( )14.My mother usually
at 6:00a.m in the morning.A gets up
D gets to( )15.My parents
to go out at night.A not want
B not wants
Cdoesn’t want
D don’t want( )16….
do you play computer games?.... Once a weekA How ...
七年级英语上册期末试卷一、单项选择(10分)( )11.I am good at
pictures. I‘d like
an art teacher.A draw, to be
B ,draw ,being
C drawing ,to be
D drawing ,being( )12.There is
desk in the room.
old book is on it.A a, A
D an,A( )13.
your father usually come home after work?.....At about 6:30.A How is
B How does
C When does
D When is( )14.My mother usually
at 6:00a.m in the morning.A gets up
D gets to( )15.My parents
to go out at night.A not want
B not wants
Cdoesn’t want
D don’t want( )16….
do you play computer games?.... Once a weekA How ...
She has a new timetable哪错了
您可能关注的推广
人教版英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 microsoft office15 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信