love to know the pain.pain是什么意思思?        谁知道啊!这个很重要的,求解释,!本人感激不尽,!

请分析这句英语的语法Time the study pain is temporary, has not learned the pain islife-long._百度知道
请分析这句英语的语法Time the study pain is temporary, has not learned the pain islife-long.
理解的就不对了请帮忙分析下句的语法,会追加20分。请帮忙说明是什么从句,还有后半句的has not learned the pain怎么像是主语。分析的清楚,我怎么看着都是语病句?如果是主语,time做什么语, has not learned the pain is life-long!Time the study pain is temporary
提问者采纳
但主干都是清晰的。被这句话时,时间是终生的:time
主干是!”1。.主语是,更要理清楚主干。。看多了英语谚语你就会感觉到;没有学到东西时感到痛苦的时间&quot。背得多了就有语感.“the study pain ”和“has not learned the pain ”
都是做定语成分:time is temporary.逗号后面其实省略了一些成分。加分不拒绝啊。要理清主干:“学习时的苦痛只是暂时的。还有谚语; 后面是&quot不会吧。就是这样子了。2,time is life-long
时间是短暂的:什么样的时间呢;呵呵;学习时感到痛苦的时间&quot。意思是。。修饰time。
(but time )has not learned the pain is life-long3!。,而未学到的痛苦将是终生的!。如有不妥之地还望见谅。许多不是太好理解?哦~&quot。其实许多也不是很规范的语法句子。想这些名言警句。这是哈佛大学图书馆自习室墙上的一句警言
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
but the pain of having nothing to learn is life-long。因为怎么分析都不合理:学习的痛苦是一时的,而没有学习的痛苦是一辈子的 。The pain of study is temporary这显然是个病句,重新整理如下。按照你的意思
你这句话是在网页上翻译的吧,网上翻译的基本上都不通的,既然都不通,就没有什么主语分析了,先帮你整理一下:
1.The pain of study is temporary,but the pain of having nothing to learn is life-long.学习的痛苦是一时的,而没有任何东西去学的痛苦是一辈子的
2.The pain of study is temporary,but the pain of no chance to study is life-long.学习的痛苦是一时的,而没有学习机会的痛苦是一辈子的
3.The pain of study is temporary,but the pain of not going to study is life-long. 学习的痛苦是一时的,而没有去学习的痛苦是一辈子的
中文的奥妙就是一个词能表示很多种意思,但英文就不能,这就是为什么外国人学中文会引起很多笑话的原因。
太奇怪了这个句子time the study和has not learned都是做状语(假设)
主句是pain is temporary和the pain is life-long,time 理解成动词。整句相当于if you spend time studying,pain is temporary,but if you have not learned,the pain is life-long虽然这么说 还是不确定
简单 拆分一下你就明白了。 the pain of timing the study is temporary,
the pain that has not learned (the pain of (timing the study)) is life-long.
都好前后两句的主语都是Time.
这是中式英文吧,怎么都分析不清楚的
isl的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁「Pain in the ass」翻译成中文是什么?
翻成 「蛋疼」 么?
按投票排序
指长时间解决不了的、不断引起麻烦、使你坐立不安的人或事物,多数指人。中文应该是「眼中钉 肉中刺」吧。p.s. Google出来一个成语:「芒刺在背」。
美国人有一个习语,叫
pain in the neck,就是 “让人感觉脖子疼的东西/人/事物等(即麻烦,讨厌的人/事物)”。据说就来源于电影院的观影经历,想象一下你前座的人比你高。。。又或者和你一排的人总是进进出出。。。福利一点都没看到,真让人脖子疼啊。所以我有点相信 pain in the ass 是比 pain in the neck 更粗鄙的说法。
眼中钉、肉中刺pain in the ass字面上的意思就是「屁股里的痛」,试着感觉一下这股痛,既然在屁股里,当然抓也抓不着,碰也碰不到啰,是不是很令人讨厌、憎恨!所以当你听到有人说谁是pain in the ass时,就代表这个人很令人讨厌,就是咱们中文里的「眼中钉、肉中刺」的意思。
我觉得?蛋疼?挺好,本来就是比较粗俗的话。但由于词性上产生了变化——从名词变成了形容词——入文时需做调整。如果用了委婉说法,比如pain in the neck,则可以译为?眼中钉、肉中刺?之类,但入文时恐怕还是要调整。
如鲠在喉是不是很没有下限
该俚语的著名笑话:The world would be a pain in the ass without girls.仔细想想
问了下外国朋友,这句话还是挺rude的,最好不要用. 可以用来指人,表示让人讨厌的人 也可以指不愿做的事.比如有人让你打扫房间,你不想做,那这件事就可以这么形容.
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 58 Steam Achievements
Title: Awesomenauts
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Aug, 2012
Buy Awesomenauts
Buy Awesomenauts 3 pack
Include three copies of Awesomenauts - Send the extra copies to your friends.
Packages that include this game
Buy Awesomenauts Ultimate Overdrive Pack
Includes 4 items:
Awesomenauts, Awesomenauts: Official Soundtrack, Awesomenauts: Overdrive Expansion, Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion
Buy Awesomenauts - Mega Value Pack
Includes 68 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-20%? 1,022
Downloadable Content For This Game
Buy Awesomenauts - Costume Party DLC Bundle
Includes 9 items:
Awesomenauts - Bumble Gnaw Skin, Awesomenauts - Coco Hawaii Skin, Awesomenauts - Disco Voltar Skin, Awesomenauts - Expendable Clunk Skin, Awesomenauts - Grandmaster Splash Skin, Awesomenauts - Hotrod Derpl Skin, Awesomenauts - Kosmonaut Yuri Skin, Awesomenauts - Mousquetaire Leon Skin, Awesomenauts - Officer Lonestar Skin
Buy Awesomenauts - Costume Party 2 DLC Bundle
Includes 9 items:
Awesomenauts - Cap'n Vinnie & Seadog Spike Skin, Awesomenauts - Cluck Skin, Awesomenauts - Coco McFly Skin, Awesomenauts - Demon Sk?lldir Skin, Awesomenauts - Double-O Yuri Skin, Awesomenauts - Kage Genji Skin, Awesomenauts - Pimpy G. Skin, Awesomenauts - Ravishing Raelynn Skin, Awesomenauts - Shaolin Ayla Skin
Recent updates
We just released the second Open Beta for Awesomenauts 3.3: Rise of Galactron. If you want to take an early look at the overhaul of the matchmaking system, party system, and experience the rejoin system for yourself, launch up the Beta!
The Beta is available to all users who own the base game. To find out how to get it, . The full patch notes for the Beta .
Since the previous Open Beta, we've fixed a lot of different issues that could prevent players from connecting to one-another as well as several issues that affected Mac and Linux users. Furthermore, we've tweaked a lot of different aspects of the game based on your feedback. This Beta also includes a number of balance tweaks and changes to upgrades that we're planning to implement in Update 3.3.
If you have any feedback based on the latest Beta, don't forget to let us know through the forms linked in the main menu! Should you encounter any crashes or serious connection problems, please remember to save your logs. Those are a lot of help to us if we're not able to reproduce the issue ourselves, or in case we just need some extra info!
describes how to get your logs! If you have trouble launching the Beta please let us know in the comments or on .
After fighting through six qualifiers and being seeded sixth into the Grand Finals, HarryButchers & The Boys have have defeated Mature Dads in the finals of Awesome Brawl last weekend! Congratulations to them on this accomplishment, and big thumbs up to Mature Dads and Get Juked, which came in third during the Grand Finals.
Forty different teams have participated in Awesome Brawl over the last several weeks, and we're very proud to have a completely community-created event like this achieve such success! Many thanks to all players who participated and to those members of the community who helped make this event happen!
In particular, many thanks to Tempas for setting up and hosting the entire event. We'd also like to thank community members Eddster, Devmon, MrPillow, Uberransy, SlowWolf, Oz, Leader, and Burrhe for hosting the Streams throughout the entire event! Thanks for setting up such a great show. Finally, big ups to Pasha, Fw, and Maslink for doing a lot of work behind the scenes and making sure everything turned out as well as it did, and to 6E for hosting and maintaining the NautsDrafter tool!
About This Game
The year is 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!
Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Head out to the online battlefields together with your friends as an online party or in local splitscreen, and never worry about having to wait for an online match because of drop-in matchmaking!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character's skills to suit your playing style. Expect new items, features, DLC and Awesomenauts to be added regularly!
Saturday morning is back – 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with a bright 80's cartoon style
It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience
The Awesomenauts – take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own attacks and skills.
Team Deathmatch! - Tired of the Classic Awesomenauts matches? Take on your friends in Team Deathmatch or spice things up with many custom game options for the traditional Awesomenauts gamemode.
Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen!
Regular updates - Regular additions of new Awesomenauts, balance updates, DLC and more.
Don't criticize it, customize it! – hundreds of unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your Awesomenaut to suit your personal playing style!
Push it to the limit – Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Processor: Any processor with 2 Cores
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer
Hard Drive: 2.5 GD HD space
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or later.
Processor: Intel Core Duo
Graphics: 256 MB
Recommended:
Processor: Any Processor with 2 Cores
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA Videocard with at least 512MB or higher.
Other: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
Video Card: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer
Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GD HD space
Recommended:
Video Card: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GD HD space
Other: Broadband Internet connection
(C) 2012 Ronimo Games. Ronimo Games and Awesomenauts are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ronimo Games.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(190 reviews)
Very Positive
(17,156 reviews)
This game is awesome to play with a gamepad,You may want to try it if you like plateformers and some aspects of MOBA games
This game is incredible. So many people complain about so many things but I find it to be most enjoyable with a good team. I don't play pre-mades so great pick up matches leave a great sense of accomplishment. I highly recommend this game especially for anyone who wants a chill strategy game that can be played split screen. 4/5. 8.5 / 10 ratings in my book!
Love it, try it out!
Really fun game to pla ywith friends. I find Doto too hard to learn and LoL too ??????, so this simplified version of them is fun and colorful. MM could be better but it's just lack of players. Good game, a lot to play if you want to master but easy to learn as well.
I hate to leave a negative review, i've played this game for years and i've loved it, but the game has been a massive flop ever since. I'll list my reasons as to why I'm not going to recommend
this game below.- Matchmaking, possibly the biggest reason i basically quit. If you have just the base game you're not going to have a good time, all the old characters are just not that good, and you can be matched against characters you can't even play, making things tilt in favour of the dlc players, not to mention its super easy to be matched against amazing players as new players, and vice versa. Matchmaking is broken and despite being told it'd be fixed it still isn't.-New starstorm map still isn't done-Ronimo has slowly been turning the came into a cashout in my opinion, focusing on pushing out dlc's that aren't worth the money (looking at you overdrive) and screwing over the people who only have the base game.-Nerfs for OP characters come in waaaaay to late, and most of the OP characters are of course, the dlc ones.Ronimo has really let me down, this game used to be one of my favourites but now its just a complete mess, an unenjoyable one.
Completely the wrong matchmaking.
Good game I like how there is little learing curve.
Product received for free
This game was one of my first games on steam. It is very good game, you can play alone or with your friends!
But it is more fun other players than alone. :)
I'd love to revel in the times when this game was good, but it never was. P.S. Don't main derpl. Unless you hate yourself.Dead inside derpl/10
Owned this game since release, and I've seen it go through many different iterations.I can no longer recommend this game because the developers failed to deliver on multiple fronts:- no dedicated servers, p2p matchmaking is TERRIBLE and the impacts of delay have always been horrid- imbalanced matchmaking for higher ranks because of a dead playerbase - I was routinely in the top 300-500 players when I was active playing back in 2013, and it got to a point where, because I was solo queueing, I could not win games to save my life as they'd be against full rank 1 premades with voice comm.- Starstorm expansion's features haven't been fully implemented, yet Ronimo had the gall to release another paid DLC for the game- Oh, and the addition of the EXP system a few patches ago was the final nail in the coffin. Does nothing to help the snowballing problem this game has always had, in fact it makes it worse because now winning teams can snowball on two fronts - a solar lead (allows you to buy upgrades to your character's kit), AND an xp lead for additional stat increasesSomewhere along the way Ronimo forgot about delivering a quality game and attempted to cash in on what little they've managed to deliver. It's a shame because the art and character style of this game is fantastic. Hopefully one day I can recommend this game again.
Was this review helpful?
The game is extremely fun to play. Gameplay is fast paced and brawling with your opponents in a 2d environment with a lot of different abilities extremely entertaining. It requires more skill to master the game mechanics than it seems. The graphics are great, voice cast and sound amazing, lore deep and funny. There is plenty of different heroes to choose from, you will stay occupied for a long time before you become proficient at all of them. The developers update the game all the time, they really try to meet the community's expectations and keep things fresh.However, there are simply too many issues with awesomenauts to recommend it to a new player. Apart from the usual moba complaints (subjective issues like bad balancing, matchmaking, ranking formulas, toxicity of players, etc.) present here, which arent that big of a deal breakers to me, the game suffers because of peer to peer connection system. On top of a rather small active player base its a huge issue.It's common to be constantly matched with players half way around the globe from you. 400 ping enemies is something you will see all the time playing this game. Not only cant you do much to prevent such players from joining your matches (region settings dont work at all, blocking a player on steam doesnt always work and is going away in a future patch it seems) but a lagging player have an upper hand when attacking you. You have to add his ping, so to speak, to all the stun, pull and knockback effects which will move you back to the place on the lagger's monitor during a fight while on your screen you are miles away from danger. The peer to peer connection system works in favour of high ping players which is really unfair to players with stable connection.I play awesomenauts very often and enjoy it, but i have to tell, getting unfair matches most of the time is so frustrating i dont see how new players could enjoy the game now. Moba/2d-platformer mix works so great that it is strange there arent any more mobas like awesomenauts nowadays.
Was this review helpful?
This 2D MOBA is a hit/miss type of game. I have found that players love it and kick the booty or they hate it and stink. I have yet to find someone that doesn't fall into one of those categorys. It's plays like anyother moba. Whether you like mobas or not, this game is fun to try and bot matches are quite the easy time killer.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
This game is really good, i recommend buying it and dowloading the beta that will come within, because the beta is going to implement a whole new matchmaking system and interface! The matchmaking system is one of the only cons of this game, and i'll list the pros below:- Good OST, Characters, Stage, Graphics and Animations.- The whole game besides matchmaking system and fanbase.
Was this review helpful?
Great game, I love this game much more then League, if your into fast paced action platformers this is the game for you, the characters are amazing, and the soundtrack is catchy and amazing, matchmaking is the only bad side, they are improving it next patch 3.3 soon though.
Was this review helpful?
Pretty good game.Pros: Plentyful characters. Each character has own backstory, design, attacks, and upgrades each with different effects. Does justice to 2d games. For MOBA pretty excellent.Cons: not enough cats. Doesn't have an epic campaign mode.
Was this review helpful?
used to play a lot of it way back in the day but pretty ???? now tbh
Was this review helpful?
I haven't played this in a while, but I remember falling in-love with a squid until this fox came along.
Great MOBA for those who don't like MOBAs!
Was this review helpful?
DO NOT LET THE PLAYERS DICTATE YOUR DECISION ON PURCHASING/PLAYING THIS GAME! ALSO, THIS IS, AT ITS CORE,
A PVP GAME! WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST OF ITS KIND ON STEAM IN MY OPINION! ITS PRIMARY FLAW IS LACK OF PLAYERS. PLEASE PLAY!! EACH NEW PLAYER IMPROVES THE GAME!Disclaimers.In truth, this game is incredibly, addictingly fun. A very well thought out game. The develop team works very hard to maintain a balance in the game (Even though sajd team gets heckled way too much by its community). The visuals are bright, poppy, nostaligic, and fun. If you are around my age (29), then you remember the Saturday morning cartoons we watched while growing up --the chatacters really resemble that. The concept and execution of the game is also impressive. There are too many PvP games on the market, so much so, its confusing and annoying. AWESOMENAUTS remains to be unique among them all --freshness exudes from this title (If you have never played - PLAY!). Now: Once you break through the game's lucid learning curve, combat and manuevering opens up in a new way. Your emotions become involved. Patience is the essence of Awesomenauts. This can be a curse and a boon for all players. The frustration - the desire to win - keeps you playing, however, you feel a distinct anger dyring the interaction (Depending on how deep you get into the game/how well your team is doing).PVP: Player versus Player.PVP is actually a young concept in the video game society, which has recently (Past 5 years), become prominent in online mutliplayer gaming. Long story short, the FPS (First Person Shooter) genre was dominated by the likes of Counterstrike, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo, etc. which brought upon a staple in online gaming.Awesomenauts is special because of the balanced utiliazation of its pletora of characters through the PvP gaming concept. Coupled with the nostaligic majesty of its side scrolling, old school, you ain't a woman/man till you done played this s%!t demanor, it's a &worth it& buy. I won't lie to you, the game is desperate for more players, and as a gamer, I too share that sentiment. But this game deserves that privilege, because of its constant updates (to make the game balanced), addition of characters (Yes, you have to buy the DLC, which is lame, but most of you have paid 60 bucks for a game), Replayability (No, that isn't a word, but this game has it. Gravity wasn't a word/thing/concept at one point), the bittnerness from opposition when your team is domination, and the nostalgia you recieve from prowling though a 2D, side scrolling environment (Makes me think of Mega-man when I was a kid).The learning curve isn't very large. In fact, all characters there are available to play have abilities that are easy to understand and wurks, thus you can figure your role quickly. The way I see this game is a turret defense MOBA (Which is probably what the develpers categorized its as). It's a 3 v 3 battle. The object is to destroy the opoosing turrets to break through to the base. when your team destroys the base, the game is won.Seriously, if you have a fetish for 90s culture, or even remembered the culture fondly, pick the game up.If you love multiplayer --competitive game play, pick it upThink you have what it takes to beat me? Pick it up.This game comes with no gimmicks. Beyond its expansions, you get what you pay for --that is how it sounds.Long
story short - Get the Game-You will be assimilated
Was this review helpful?
A 80s cartoon vibe made Awesomenauts feel different and unique from all of the other MOBAs on Steam. That used to be the case. Patch after patch modified and stripped the game of its charm, leaving it a shell of its former self. The developers don't care about the fans and haven't for over a year. They fail to listen to complaints. Original characters were patched, nerfed and modified to the point that they are now unplayable. Everything has been cast aside in favor of adding new characters. The match system unfairly pairs players and prevents them from enjoying a match with people similarly leveled. Through all of this change, the only people left playing this game are ones who started playing in the past year. They don't know what the game was once like.Save your money and buy something else.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Awesomenauts
Awesomenauts 3 pack
Awesomenauts Ultimate Overdrive Pack
Awesomenauts - Costume Party DLC Bundle
Awesomenauts - Costume Party 2 DLC Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 excel规划求解 的文章