用简单英语句子翻译练习翻译下列句子

恳请好心的朋友帮忙翻译这几句签证表上的英语:    1、Has permission to visit of to extend stay in India previously been refused,if so when and by shom_____________    2.Details of last visit_______________  
Date and plsce from where visa issued___________    3.For transit visa only  
. Place of final destination________  
. Is passport valid for that coutry?_________  
.Has visa/immigration permit of that country been obtained?_________  
. Full address of place of stay in India_________    4.I,hereby declare that all the statements and information given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Ialso declare that Ihave not submitted any application for visa to visit India under any other name,sumame,maiden name,etc.,and that the passport held by me at present as indicated in column 10 is the only passport that I hold. I realize that should any of the above statement be found to be false,untrue or incorrect,my visa will be liable to cancellation by the commpetent authority and Iwill be liable to such other penalties as may be prescribed.    Date________  Place_______
Signature of applicant    另外请帮忙把:旅行日程表 这句话翻译成英文.    谢谢,不胜感激.
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  另外请帮忙把:旅行日程表 这句话翻译成英文.    Itinerary
    有人帮忙吗?明天要去送签证了,表还没填呢。
    1、Has permission to visit of to extend stay in India previously been refused,if so when and by shom_____________  以前申请印度的旅游签证或延长逗留,是否有被拒绝过?若有,请填上何时及被何人(领事)拒绝       2.Details of last visit_______________上次到印度的详情     Date and plsce from where visa issued___________ 上次发出签证的时间和地点        3.For transit visa only (下列只适用于过境签证)     . Place of final destination________ 旅程的最后地点     . Is passport valid for that coutry?_________ 你的护照在该国是否有效     .Has visa/immigration permit of that country been obtained?_________ 是否已有该国的旅游或移民签证     . Full address of place of stay in India_________ 在印度逗留的详细地点     4.I,hereby declare that all the statements and information given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Ialso declare that Ihave not submitted any application for visa to visit India under any other name,sumame,maiden name,etc.,and that the passport held by me at present as indicated in column 10 is the only passport that I hold. I realize that should any of the above statement be found to be false,untrue or incorrect,my visa will be liable to cancellation by the commpetent authority and Iwill be liable to such other penalties as may be prescribed. 证明所填的资料是真确的      Date________ 日期    Place_______ 签名的地点   Signature of applicant 申请人签名    
    总算等到热心人,真是太谢谢了,翻了半天词典,还是弄不明白到底是什么意思,老眼昏花都快牺牲了。    还有护照内容里面有:Issyed by________ 是填公安局吗?翻成英语怎么拼呢?    再次谢谢.
  Issyed by________
发出的机构名称
    这个意思我知道,就是不知道用英语怎么填,不管你是否知道,我还是特别感谢你,帮了我的大忙。
  我不知你的证件如何写,但公安局 可以译作 Police Department
  灰灰大姐,喜欢你的文章,  我帮你翻译:    Issued by---China    4.I,hereby declare that all the statements and information given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Ialso declare that Ihave not submitted any application for visa to visit India under any other name,sumame,maiden name,etc.,and that the passport held by me at present as indicated in column 10 is the only passport that I hold. I realize that should any of the above statement be found to be false,untrue or incorrect,my visa will be liable to cancellation by the commpetent authority and Iwill be liable to such other penalties as may be prescribed. 证明所填的资料是真确的  --------------------------------------  此段话相当与中国的誓言,国外很多文件都有这么一段,你看到后需要做的就是签名.    此段话相当与一种限定条件,正如你在上面所填写的都是真实的,然后你签名就OK了
  新建的翻译群 欢迎加入
  回复第8楼(作者:@Herchimer 于
15:31)  灰灰大姐,喜欢你的文章,  我帮你翻译:  Issued by---China  4.I,……  ==========  喂,请问签名用中文定是西文  
  楼主,你英文错别字太多。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语翻译下列句子21他们已经打扫了教室吗?22我们已经认识有二十年了.23打那以后,她一直住在这. 24. “你曾经到过那里吗?” “不,我从来没到过那里.”25
我们结婚十年多了
1Have they swept the classroom?2 We have recognized for 20 years3 From then on,she has been living here4 Have you been there?No,I have never been there5 Whe have been married for 10 years.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一些用词很简单,但句子比较难懂的英语,求翻译_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,149,632贴子:
一些用词很简单,但句子比较难懂的英语,求翻译收藏
Can children be influenced by ads?孩子能被广告影响吗?....(是孩子该不该被广告影响还是会不会被广告影响?)
a character in childhood
What do we learnfrom doing sports?
a walking experience
Are there any disadvantages for being smarter than others?
有些东西单讲很难说。需要语境。
an children be influenced by ads?广告会对孩子们产生影响么?(中文的被动语态使用频率远远小于英文,在翻译时,很多时候需要变被动为主动)a character in childhood
童年玩伴What do we learnfrom doing sports? 我们从体育运动中学到些什么?a walking experience 一次漫步的体验Are there any disadvantages for being smarter than others?精明过人有无弊端?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信