英语话题简述 翻译翻译

《英语作文题目》_精选优秀范文十篇
英语作文题目
英语作文题目
范文一:英语作文题目TOPIC:
Kniwledge and Diploma1. 目前,在社会上有这样的一种说法,文凭越高越吃香。2. 而有些人认为文凭不等于知识。3. 你的观点。TOPIC:
Away from Netbar Campaign1. 新闻媒体披露,北京某中学1000多名学生签名,庄严承诺“远离网吧”。2. 分析“远离网吧”运动的原因。3. 做出评论。TOPIC:
Is the Expansion of Enrollment a Good Thing?1. 高校扩招的利弊。2. 我如何看待这一现象。TOPIC:
Pet Raising1. 有些人喜欢养动物。2. 有些他反对养动物。3. 你的观点。TOPIC:
To Be a Small Fish in a Big Pongd Or a Big Fish in a Small Pond1. 在大企业工作的特点。2. 在小企业工作的特点。3. 我的选择。TOPIC:
Advertisement.1. 有人认为广告的作用是积极的。2. 有人认为广告是多余的。3. 我的看法。TOPIC:
Dangerous Spots Activities.1. 现在越来越多的人参与到危险的刺激的体育活动中。2. 解释这一现象背后的原因。TOPIC:
How to Solve Housing Problem in Big Cities.1. 随着人口爆炸和工业的发展,越来越多的人涌入城市,住房问题日益严重。2. 人们提出许多解决住房问题的建议,如:向地下发展或者建设卫星城市。3. 我的意见倾向于建设卫星城市因为这种方案有许多优点。TOPIC:
On Power Failure1. 很多城市缺电现象严重;2. 分析原因;3. 提出建议。TOPIC:
How to Gain Success in Market Competion.1. 市场竞争的激烈性;2. 如何在这个市场中站稳;3. 总结全文假设你的好朋友李芳是大学四年级学生,正在考虑考研究生继续深造还是大学毕业就踏上工作岗位。请给她写封信表明你的态度。TOPIC:
Letter Applying for a Banl Loan.1. 你的基本情况。2. 你申请贷款的原因丶数额及用途;3. 你如何保证专款专用以及你的还款打算.You hace bought a Walkman at an airpot .On reaching home ,you discover a fault with it. Write a letter to the airport cuthority explaining the situation, and ask that the problem be put right. You do not need to write you own address,Begin your letter as follows:Write a composition on Changes in Educational Enrollment in China of 1996 and 2001, which is based on the information in the pare the figures of 1996 and 2001. Give possible explanations.You compsition should be in three paragraphs and be no less than 120words.Educational Enrollment in China of 1996 and 2001.Write a composition on Income Sources of College Students based on the information in the chart below. Your comosition should be no less than 120 words.原文地址:
范文二:英语作文题目一些学生认为学英语很重要;一些学生则认为不必学英语;我认为……(观点、理由)2000年1、我最难忘的一课2、具体说明为何难忘3、感想2001年请你谈谈轿车大量进入家庭后,对家庭、环境和经济可能产生的影响。2002年春Directions:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.根据所给图表,简要描述某城市近年每百人手机(mobilephone)用户增长情况,并试分析其增长原因。2002年秋II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.简要描述图片内容,结合生活实际,就图片的主题谈谈自己的感想。II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.你的好友因家境一般买不起名牌而闷闷不乐。给他写信,谈谈你的看法和建议。受信人:徐海青寄信人:黄平写信日期:2003年六月八日2004春II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.简要描述图片,并谈谈你对学生在业余时间参加过多的补习和培训的看法2004年秋II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.老师要求你负责班级墙报(wall-newspaper)工作并征求你的意见。在日记中表述你的决定并谈谈想法。2005年春II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.2005年秋II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.古人云:“天生我材必有用”(Theremustbeauseformytalent.)。通过描述你生活中的一件事,说明人各有所长,无论才能大小都能成为有用的人。2006年春II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgiven简单描述你的居住现状,并发挥想象力,描绘你理想中的家园。2006年秋II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.下表提供了你所心仪的南、北两所大学的招生信息。通过比较作出选择,并结合个人情况说明理由。南方大学学费招生人数优惠政策2007年春8000元/年20无北方大学5000元/年10加20分II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.假如你是何琳,在“笔友网”上看到以下两则寻友信息。从中选择一位做你的笔友,并给他(她)写封信。信中必须包含以下内容:1.简单介绍你自己2.根据对方的信息说明你想与他(她)成为笔友的原因3.你的期待(注信中不得出现自己的真实姓名)2007年秋Ⅱ.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.以“礼物”为主题写一篇作文。该文章必须包括以下内容:1.你送礼物的对象及所送的礼物;2.该礼物对他(她)可能产生的影响或带来的变化。2008年春Ⅱ.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgiven你班打算组织一次为期两天的旅游。给旅行社写封信,根据你们的预算,提出食、住、行、游等方面的具体要求,请旅行社予以安排。2008年秋Ⅱ.GuidedWritingections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenDirDirebelowinChinese.你班将组队参加学校组织的集体舞比赛(groupdancingcompetition),班长希望大家积极参加。对此谈谈你的看法。你的文章必须包括以下内容:·你是否会参加比赛·你做出该决定的具体理由2009高考II.GuidedWritingII.ections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsDirDiregivenbelowinChinese.某海外学校举办英语夏令营,开设了如下课程:园艺(gardening)、烹饪(cooking)、防身术(self-defence)、护理(nursing)。假如你是王跃华(不可以用自己的真实姓名),写一封申请信,报名参加其中一门课程的学习。信地内容必须包括:???你感兴趣的课程你期望从这门课程中学到什么为什么想学这些内容2010年春ⅡGuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120–150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.有人认为高三学习就是做试卷、对答案,对学生各方面的能力培养几乎没有作用。用具体事例谈谈你的看法。你的文章必须包括以下内容:你的观点具体事例2010年秋ⅡGuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120–150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.下图是小学新生的课堂一脚,对照你当时的上课情况,作出比较并谈谈你的感受。你的作文必须包括:●描述图片里学生上课的场景●比较你同时期的上课情况●简单谈谈你的感受2011年春ⅡGuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120–150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.你读过的一本书,写一篇读后感。具体要求如下:?写出书名及作者?简单介绍书中你最感兴趣的人物、情节或思想(三者选一即可)?说明感兴趣的理由2011年秋假如你是启明中学的黎明,想申请一个扶贫项目,帮助贫困地区的儿童,写一份申请信。国际儿童基金会将赞助中学生开展扶贫项目以帮助贫困地区儿童,申请成功者将获得活动经费2000元。有意者请来电告知你个人的基本情况,你对项目的基本设想,经费的使用计划2012年各区一模卢湾最近,越来越多的人在网上建了微博(setupone’smicroblog)。一方面,微博作为展示自己的窗口,和朋友交流的途径,已逐渐被人们所接受。但另一方面,不少人认为上微博要花相当多的时间和精力,会耽误学习和工作。请对这一现象进行简要描述,并发表自己的看法。(文中不能提到真实姓名和学校。)闸北假如你是李华,你校拟在校园内设置一处学生角(students’corner)来活跃师生的课余生活。学生角待选活动专题包括1.学校生活(schoollife)2.师生纽带(teacher-studentlink)3.艺术体育(artandsport)。请你给学校陈校长写封信,谈谈你对其中一个专题的看法。信的内容必须包括:·你赞成选择哪个专题·你想选此专题的原因·在所选专题中可展示什么内容(注:信中不得出现真实的个人信息)虹口上海市正提倡建设“节约型社会”,下图为某校两个学期用水、用电、用纸的情况。请对其进行简要分析,以“Howtobuildaneconomizedsociety”为题,写一篇作文,谈谈自己的想法。嘉定下面的一幅漫画描写了当前社会的教育状况,请结合自己的感受谈谈你对这种状况的看法。你的作文必须包括:??漫画所反映的社会教育状况。你对这种现状的观点和看法。崇明右图是一个傍晚时分在某一社区广场上拍摄的照片,很多中老年的女性居民在跳舞锻炼身体,这样的场景在我们身边也比比皆是,请简要描述图片,并针对这一现象谈谈你的看法。你的作文应包括:?对图片的简要描述;?你对这一现象的看法;?你的建议。金山请介绍一下你课余时间最喜欢做的一件事。你的文章必须包括以下内容:???什么事?如何做的?为何喜欢?(注意不要出现真实的人名和校名)普陀某高中欲在全校征求学生建议。李佳给校长写了封信,建议学校培养学生学习能力,以提高他们在这个信息爆炸的世界上的竞争力。同时建议学校建立学生俱乐部,学生得以展露才华,培养兴趣,获得更多的生存能力。杨浦Jenny是一个多才多艺的人。最近忙于参加各种各样的才艺表演(talentshows)而多次缺课,成绩也明显退步。假如你是她的好朋友Sandy,请给她写一封信,谈谈你的想法或建议。(信中不能提及学校、姓名等真实个人信息。)长宁目前网购(onlineshopping)风靡世界。网购的优点就是方便、省时和省钱。有人预言实体商店会被网上商店所取代。请就此观点谈谈你的看法。宝山近年来高校自主招生(autonomousenrolment)的比例越来越大,作为一名高三学生,请你谈谈自己的看法。文章必须包括以下内容:?简单介绍目前高校自主招生的形势??你是否喜欢自主招生这种模式结合实例说明你喜欢或不喜欢的理由闵行请根据下图写一篇120—150个词的短文。你的短文应包括下列要点:1.简要描写图画内容;2.说明图画含义;3.表达你的观点。奉贤国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的“和平·友谊”(Peace&Friendship)冬令营活动,要求报名者提交一份英文个人介绍。假设你是刘超,想参加这次活动,请按要求完成一份个人介绍,你的介绍须包括:●个人基本信息:如,姓名等;●个人兴趣爱好、特长等;●参加这次冬令营的目的。注:文中不能出现真实信息:如,姓名、学校等青浦不久前,好朋友Alex给你(李华)写了一封信,信中提及:他很认同你支持生态旅游(ecotourism)的态度;他想进一步了解你在寒假里进行生态旅游的打算,如做什么,以及理由。请就以上信息,给他写封回信。(注:信中不能提到真实姓名和学校。)徐汇当前人们的旅游方式多种多样,有人选择团队游(Packagetour),有人则喜欢自助游(Self-organizedtour)。请参考下面表格中的提示,介绍你喜欢的旅游方式,并说明你的理由。十校联考2011年11(ChinaPavilion)在重新开放三个月后永久性闭馆并将被改建成中华艺术宫(PalaceofChineseFineArts)。中国馆行将成为历史。值此时刻,你的好友决定在网上开办虚拟中国馆以志纪念。假设你将有机会在虚拟中国馆内展出一件你认为最有价值的展品,你会选择什么?并请简要陈述你的理由。2011年各区一模宝山区II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.90.电视台播出“中国达人秀”(China’sGotTalent)节目后,曾一度受到热议,请以一名观众的身份给节目组写一封信,介绍一个你心目中的达人,可以是电视节目里的选手,也可以是其他人(不要使用真实姓名)。文章必须包括:?你心目中的达人是一个什么样的人?简单阐述你认为他或她是达人的理由长宁区II.Guidedwriting:Directions:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120—150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.据报道十八位复旦大学学生去黄山探险遇险,报警求救。相关部门派出救援队伍前往营救,历尽艰辛救出了学生,但有一位民警不幸牺牲。请就“是否应该鼓励大学生去探险”这个话题谈谈你的看法。探险:exploreorgotounknownplaces崇明II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.就学生目前过重的课业负担写一篇文章。文章必须包含以下内容:·简述学生课业负担;·造成课业负担过重的原因;·提出1-2个解决办法。奉贤.Guidedwriting(25分)IIII.Directions:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120—150words.Thecompositionmustbebasedontheinformationgivenbelow.某英语报向中学生征集关于开展研究型学习的文章。请你用英语写一篇介绍你校研究型学习活动的短文,你的短文必须包括:●你们小组的研究主题:如,当地风俗习惯、人民生活变化、环境保护等。●你们的调研过程(researchwork)、发现的亮点或问题、相关的建议●简单谈谈活动的感受虹口II.GuidedwritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelow.关于学校建议让学生买保险(buyinginsurance)的做法有人赞成,有人反对,请就此谈谈你的看法。你的文章必须包括以下内容:●你是否会买保险●请结合具体事例说明理由黄埔II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.学校网站将开设新栏目“致未来校友”,向高三学生征集稿件。假设你是May(女生用)/John(男生用),请你给未来进入你校高一学习的学弟学妹们写一封信。信的内容需包括:回忆你高中生活中最难忘的点点滴滴;就他们即将开始的高中生活提出你的建议(文中请不要出现真实的校名、人名)。嘉定II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositioninover120wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.下图是一位市民在遛自己的宠物狗,结合你自己的经历或你观察到的情况,谈谈你对养宠物的看法。你的作文必须包括:?对市民遛狗(walkthedog)的描述?自己养宠物的经历或社会上养宠物的情况?你对养宠物的看法语言内容结构金山II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120—150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.假如你是王平,最近你校同学举行了某英文报组织的讨论,其中一个话题是:高考前静安II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtothechart(inEnglish)andinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.你的文章必须包括以下内容:1.描述图标(thebarchart)2.试分析一下产生这种变化的可能原因3.简要谈谈你的看法卢湾II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120--150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.请你谈谈什么是生态旅游,生态旅游主要是关注哪些方面的问题,发展生态旅游的目的是什么,井结合你自己的经历简要谈谈你对生态旅游的看法。闵行II.Guidedwriting(25分)Direction:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.请你根据作为志愿者为他人服务,或接受志愿者服务的经历,简要谈谈志愿者工作给你或他人带来的影响。你的作文中应包括:1.简要叙述你或他人的志愿者工作。2.简要说明志愿者工作给你或他人带来的影响。(你的作文将从语篇结构、语言运用能力、语法等方面进行评分。)浦东新区II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120—150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.每个人每年都会过生日。请你简要描述一下你通常是怎么过生日的,并阐述如何过生日更有意义。普陀II.Guidedwriting(25分)Direction:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150words.Thecompositionmustbebasedontheinformationgivenbelow.1.醉酒驾车增多的原因2.醉酒驾车的危害3.如何减少醉酒驾车(DrunkenDriving)青浦II.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtothepictureandinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.请就现在的年轻人偏爱一些西方节日(westernfestivals),而对中国传统节日(Chinesetraditionalfestivals)不太感兴趣的现象,发表你的观点。内容包括:1.你对此现象的态度;2.你的理由。徐汇Ⅱ.GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.随着天气变冷,火灾频发,给人民的生命财产安全造成巨大损失。请你以校学生会(theStudents’Union)的名义,给全校同学写一封信,主要内容应包括:1.火灾带来的危害和预防火灾的重要性2.你的建议(学习必要的防火知识;制定班级防火安全条例;保持逃生通道畅通;不要玩火等)语言点提示:?firesafetyregulations防火安全条例;?takeprecautions采取预防措施;?fireextinguisher灭火器(注意:短文中不得出现考生姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。)杨浦Ⅱ.GuidedWriting(25%)Directions:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120-150wordsaccordingtotheinstructionsgivenbelowinChinese.最近报上有这样一则新闻:12月12日下午,一支以复旦学生为主体的探险队进入尚未开发的黄山景区探险,并在山中迷路。经过十几个小时的紧张搜救,18名学生全部安全脱险,但一名24岁的警察在营救行动中不幸坠崖牺牲。请根据这则报导写一篇作文。该文章必须包括以下内容:1.事件的简单介绍。2.你对复旦学生此次行动的看法。闸北GuidedWritingDirections:WriteanEnglishcompositionin120–150wordsaccordingtotheinstructions.有一位新同学李刚(LiGang)将来到你们班级,你是班长张华(ZhangHua),给他写一封信,信中必须包括:1.对李刚的欢迎2.本班的介绍3.对新同学李刚的要求或期望(注:文中不得出现姓名,班级,学校等任何真实信息)阅读详情:
范文三:英语作文题目状态:请写作文时间: 06:00:00 -
23:59:00标题:The Way to SuccessDirections:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled The Way to Success by commenting on Abraham Lincoln's famous remark,备注:Coomenting on the quatation first.其他要求:字数要求: 150The Way to SuccessEveryone aspires to success, but only a fraction of them can get it. And therefore, how to succeed attracts attention of a large number of people in all ages. Many notables summarized their valued experience when they succeeded.Abraham Lincoln said,The reason of people looking forward to success is that we can see success easily but hard to catch it. Success needs to prepare. The opportunity of success is in the way, now we can do is just preparing. Two short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: enough preparation. Are you ready to succeed?状态:时间: 06:00:00 -
23:59:00标题:Should Parents Send Their Kids to Art ClassesDirections:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write essay entitled Should Parents Send Their Kids to Art Classes? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.备注:1. 现在有不少家长送孩子参加各种艺术班2. 对这种做法有人表示支持,也有人并不赞成3. 我认为......其他要求:字数要求: 150Should Parents Send Their Kids to Art ClassesNowadays, there are lots of parents sending children to take part in all kinds of art training class. And to this phenomenon, different people have different attitudes.Personally speaking, I don't think it's appropriate to let children absorb too much knowledge early. Because every child's gift is different. Although people emphasize diligence redeems stupidity, talent is still very important for child's development. Cramming method of teaching is unable to make children success, and even causes numerous psychological illness. Beyond doubt, sending children to too much art class is to the disadvantage of development in an all-around way.状态:时间: 06:00:00 -
23:59:00标题:Due Attention Should Be Given to the Study of ChineseDirections:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Due Attention Should Be Given to the Study of Chinese. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.备注:1. 近年来在学生中出现了忽视中文学习的现象2. 出现这种现象的原因和后果3. 为了改变这种状况,我认为……其他要求:字数要求: 150状态:已经批改时间: 06:00:00 -
23:59:00标题:The Certificate CrazeDirections:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled The Certificate Craze. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.备注:1. 现在许多人热衷于各类证书考试2. 其目的各不相同3. 在我看来......其他要求:字数要求: 150状态:请写作文时间: 06:00:00 -
23:59:00标题:Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong WillDirections:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will by commenting on the humorous saying,备注:Your writing will be recorded.其他要求: 字数要求: 150Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong WillLife is a mountain, and it's magnificent, towering and dangerous. We are the mountain climbers who climb to the top of the mountain constantly. Only having a strong will forever can we touch the best of success.All adown the centuries thinking men have noted these truths, and if individuals want to stand in the other side of the success in life, they must go through the hardship and hone our will. You will be tough with putting yourself through the mill. You will be gallant after the challenge. You will shake hands with success overcoming setbacks. In our life, the most terrible enemy is that you have none of firm wills. A powerful will could add a pair of wings to you.As the proverb goes that life isn't a bed of roses. Face the difficulties and hardships, seize the flash opportunity, make our will strong and create a brilliant life.阅读详情:
范文四:英语作文题目集For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Attend Your Classes Regularly。You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese.1. 现在大学校园里,迟到、早退、旷课是常见的现象2. 保证学生的出勤率对大学教育的重要性3. 作为一个大学生应该怎样做Direction:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Starting Career in a Big City or Small Town? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below in Chinese:1. 很多的大学生毕业后留在大城市工作;2. 也有人选择到小城镇开始自己的职业生涯;3. 结合自己的实际情况谈谈自己的想法。Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Celebrities as the Products’ Spokesmen? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below in Chinese:1. 明星代言现象很普遍。2. 明星代言广告存在一些问题。3. 我的看法。Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled On Volunteering activities. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below:1. 越来越多的人从事志愿者工作2. 志愿者工作的社会意义3. 作为大学生,应该怎么做For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic :Information Security. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given belowin Chinese.1. 信息安全问题日益重要2. 信息安全事故可能导致的危害3. 如何做到信息安全Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composi-tion on the topic Aid Education in China.You should write at least 120 words f-ollowing the outlinegiven below in Chinese:1. 每年,高校许多大学生受到鼓舞去贫困地区支教。2. 支教活动的意义。3. 我的看法。For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic : How to Keep Psychologically Healthy? You should write at least 120 words following the outlinegiven below in Chinese.1. 心理健康问题往往是导致疾病的原因2. 分析人们产生心理健康问题的原因(可从失业、压力过重、缺乏支持、缺乏人际交往能力等方面分析)3. 你认为人们应如何保持心理健康Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Social Practice.You should write at least120words following the outline below inChinese.a) 社会实践的作用b) 可能产生的问题c) 提出建议Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay. Youshould write at least 120 words following the outline given below:1. 现在某些高校校园禁止车辆驶入,2. 这种规定的考虑,3. 谈谈你的看法。Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Pollution: An Increasing Concern in China You should write at least120 wordsfollowing the outline below in Chinese.1. 中国的污染的现状2. 造成污染的原因3. 解决的办法阅读详情:
范文五:英语3作文题目开放英语三作文请同学们在U1-U5,U7-U11,U13-U15单元各选一篇作文,复制的一个WORDU1、My name is Holly. I'm thirty-seven years old. I'm from Beijing. I'm a math teacher in a primary school. My school is far away from my home, so I usually drive to work. There are three people in my family. They are my wife, my daughter and I. My wife is a doctor in a big hospital and my daughter is a ten-year-old pupil. In my spare time, I like reading books, watching TV, playing table tennis and so on. I used to go fishing in the weekends, but I don't now because I have to attend class in the TV University.U2、There are five persons in my family: my parents, my wife, my daughter and I. My father used to be a senior engineer. His responsibility was designing new machines. My mother would work in a factory. They are retired now. My father is very serious about everything in life and pays attention to the details. My mother is patient and hardworking. I take after my parents. They have influence upon me to make me a good teacher. My wife is a nurse and she is very busy everyday. My daughter is a pupil. She is pretty and lovely and looks like her mother.U3、Like most ordinary Chinese families, my family life is busy and meaningful. My family members often get up at about six o'clock in the mornings. My wife deals with my little kid's chores while I'm cooking the breakfast. I drive my daughter to her school and then to my work. My wife takes the subway to her hospital. Around 4:30 p.m., I pick up my daughter and do some grocery shopping. My wife is good at cooking. So when we arrive home, a delicious meal is waiting for us. During theeating, we chat about interesting things from our daily life and discuss current affairs. We go to bed at 10 p.m.U4、There have been many changes in my life. With the development of the economy, my life is better off. For clothing, I have spare money to buy sorts of pretty clothes. But in the past, there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe. For food, I usually had traditional Chinese food for every meal, rice, noodles or a steamed bun with one or two light dishes such as preserved pickles. Nowadays, I can afford any delicious food, including western foods. For housing, I have moved from a cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat. For getting around, I rode an old bike on my way to work a year ago. At present, I drive my private car to travel. I believe my life will be better and better in the future.U5、Everybody has his dream for his career in the future. He or she might want to be ateacher, a doctor, a scientist, and so on. My ideal job is to be a lawyer. Lawyers, especially those familiar with global laws and fluent in foreign languages, will be in great demand. I have a good eye for detail, a sharp mind, an excellent memory and like taking responsibility as well. So I think I would make a good lawyer. I am planning to open a law firm by myself some day. But now I must study hard to get myself qualified for my future job.U7、I am living on the 10th floor of a tower building with my wife and daughter. It is a newly-built block of flats with 22 stories altogether in the north of the city. We have three bedrooms, one big living-room, one kitchen and two bathrooms. The size is about 127 square meters. When we moved in three years ago, I painted the doors myself, but I had the window frames painted. We are satisfied with the decorations except the cupboards in the kitchen, so I need to build them again. The neighbourhood is nice too. I think my home is cozy and I like my home.U8、Hobbies are activities from which one can benefit a lot. In my spare time, I like painting, singing, raising flowers and cycling. My hobbies help me relax after periods of hard work. Moreover, I can make many friends who share the same hobbies with me. My hobbies help me maintain a mental and physical balance. As you can see, hobbies can be relaxing, challenging, interesting, enjoyable or educational. So everyone should have one or two hobbies, then the life is meaningful and amusing. U9、My favorite sport is swimming. There are three reasons why I like the sport best.First, it is good for keeping fit. It benefits the heart, the lungs(肺)and the limbs(四肢). Thanks to the sport, I lost my weight and am graceful in form.Second, it is easy to find a place to swim. In the country, I can swim in lakes and rivers. In the city, there are many swimming pools spotted among the residential areas.Third, it can be done in any weather. It is very cool swimming in hot summer. In cold weather, swimming is especially refreshing.Swimming is a very popular sport. I hope you can enjoy it too.U9、My favorite sport is swimming. There are three reasons why I like the sport best.First, it is good for keeping fit. It benefits the heart, the lungs(肺)and the limbs(四肢). Thanks to the sport, I lost my weight and am graceful in form.Second, it is easy to find a place to swim. In the country, I can swim in lakes and rivers. In the city, there are many swimming pools spotted among the residential areas.Third, it can be done in any weather. It is very cool swimming in hot summer. In cold weather, swimming is especially refreshing.Swimming is a very popular sport. I hope you can enjoy it too.U10、An eating habit is closely related to health. In order to keep fit, we should pay more attention to our eating habits. My suggestions for a good eating habit are as follows:First, don't eat too much or too little for each meal. Eating too much will cause overweight and eating too little, malnutrition(营养不良).Second, don't eat between meals. Sometimes we like eating biscuits and chips as a result, we lose our appetite(胃口)for lunch or dinner.Third, eat more vegetables and fruits everyday.In my opinion, a good eating habit leads to a healthy life.U11、Nowadays, more and more people know the importance of keeping healthy. Without good health, we can do nothing. For me, there are mainly three ways to keep healthy.First, it is necessary to keep a balanced diet, which is the basis of good health. we should have plenty of fruits and vegetables everyday. Secondly, it is important to do regular exercises, such as swimming, jogging and so on. Last but not least, it isessential to keep in good spirits. Relaxation and entertainment are ways to renew our spirits and release our stress.When we make healthy habits a part of our everyday life, we are bound to keep healthy.U13、High school life is quite different from college life. In high school, the students have to wear school uniform. Teachers always ask students to do many tasks in the classroom and supervise students' behavior in detail. In college, students have to be responsible for themselves. They have more freedom in college than in high school. For example, they put on the casual clothes instead of uniform. Tutors give them lectures and assignments, and they must spend more time studying by themselves in the library. That means students must manage themselves very well. Although I often recall my high school life, I like college life more.U14Our TV University is mainly engaged in long distance education. The form of study is very convenient for adult learners like me. I can learn my courses anywhere in my spare time by computer. There are many web-based courses and sources on line. Moreover, I not only use email to send our homework to our tutors but also join online discussion forums. Meantime, the difficulties and puzzles can be solved in the tutorial once a week. The e-learning life is meaningful and demanding. I enjoy my TV university life.U15In the eyes of many people, city life is attractive with all its advantages andconveniences. People can buy almost all kinds of things at supermarkets or shopping malls, dine out and more important, they can have more educational opportunities.However, with the expansion of the city, more and more people are flowing into the big city, the traffic is heavier and heavier, the pollution is more and more serious, and the living condition is worse and worse.Most people love the advantages of city life, but a big city also has its disadvantages. U16、It is reported that China has stepped into an aging society. As the aging of the population quickens, the number of elderly people is becoming very large. Therefore, it is necessary to find good ways to deal with the problem.According to traditional Chinese moral values, it is the sons or daughters who should take the responsibility of caring for their elderly parents. The youth should not only look after their elderly parents in material terms but also understand their loneliness and do their best to spend more time with them.But because the family plan has been carried out for many years in China, it is a common picture that a young couple has to support four elderly parents. This trend will reach its peak in coming years. The government is responsible for guaranteeing the basic living standards of the elderly and safeguard(保护)their legitimate(合法的)rights and interests and establish a multi-level old-age insurance system.U17、I have been learning English for more than twenty years. Recalling my English studies, I would like to share some good ways and some frustrations with you.First, I am independent in English studies. Instead of waiting for the teacher to explain, I try to find the patterns and rules on my own.Second, I am an active English learner. I never wait for a chance using English. I look for such a chance, and create an language environment by myself. I am willing to make mistakes and not afraid of losing face.Try your best to enjoy the pleasure of English studies, bear in mind that阅读详情:
范文六:英语作文题目list·My Favourite Book·我的假期(英语作文)·通知 NOTICE·My Classmate·My Chinese Teacher· 2008年奥运会我要做一名志愿者·我的假期·一封慰问信·寒假生活·My teacher·My Love·My
weekends·The name of my hometown·My
Favorite·Pour out lettle·My busy weekends·My World Is Colorful·我的书包(My Backpack)·My Little School Bag·Our Teacher·Lixiang's
lifestyle·My
Lifestyle·My hobby·My unhealthy lifestyle·my
bedroom·My brother·My School Life·My
bedroom·Food And Health·My new pen pal·English·my bedroom·英语作文:The Door·英语作文:A Perfect Wife·A Tree·The Importance of Electricity(电的重要性)·The Way to Keep Healthy(保持健康的方法)·Football(足球)·Reading Is a Good Hobby(读书是好习惯)·Its Important to Learn English(英语的重要性)·How to Learn English Well(怎样学好英语)·Eating out(吃馆子)·Is School Education Enough?(学校教育够了吗)·Great Changes in Shanghais Transportation·The Public Transport in Shanghai(上海的公共交通)·The Internet and Our Life(互联网与我们的生活)·The Internet(互联网)·Water·Do Something to Fight against Pollution(与污染作斗·Autumn·The Four Seasons in Shanghai·The Weather in Shanghai(上海的天气)·Summer Vacation(暑假)·My Dream·My View on Computers(我眼中的计算机)·My Computer(我的计算机)·Water Pollution(水污染)·Form a Good Habit(养成好习惯)·Early Rising(早起)·We Cannot Live without the Sun(没有太阳人类就无法生·The Sun and The Earth(太阳和地球)·My Favourate Season(我最喜欢的季节)·What Is the Secret of Success(什么是成功的秘诀)·Examination(考试)·The Peoples Square(人民广场)·My Favourite Book(我最喜爱的一本书)·My Hobby(我的业余爱好)·Shanghai Museum·The World Expo in 年世博会)·How To Be A Lovely Citizen(如何成为一个可爱的上海人·April Fool(愚人节)·Making Friends on Line(网上交友)·A Happy Family(一个幸福的家庭)·I Wont Be So Careless Again!(我再也不能如此粗心了)·An Unusual Experience(一次不同寻常的经历)·Theres No Story without Coincidence(无巧不成书)·An Important Day(重要的一天)·An Unforgettable Holiday(一个难忘的假期)·Thanksgiving Day(感恩节)·Music Carnival(嘉年华)·Lucky or Not?(是否是好运)·A Sad Story(令人伤心的一件事)·A Visit to the Flower Show(参观花展)·Lets Repair It Together!·A Sunset·A Sports Meeting·A Day to Remember(难忘的一天)·My Happiest Day·On My Way to School·A Trip by Car(开车旅行)·Mid-Autumn Day(中秋节)·A Picnic·Our School Life·An English Evening·My Birthday·Fathers Day·Pudong Has Changed a Lot(浦东大变样了)·My First Flight·A Day in a Youth Hotel(在青年旅馆的一天)·Tree-planting Day(植树节)·How We Spent Teachers Day(我们怎样过教师节)·My New Home·A Visit to Pudong·A Football Match·Busy Saturdays·Lei Feng Has Come Back Again·An Accident·A Story·My School·How I Learn English·My Sunday·Michael Jordan(迈克.乔丹)·Bill Gates·A Lucky Girl·Stephen Hawking(斯蒂芬.霍金)·Brave Volunteers·Madame Curie·The Wright Brothers·Yaoming - My Favorite Sports Star·I Love You, Mum!·My Dream·I Like Reading·A Young Pioneer·A Famous Pop Singer·The Smiths·My Neighbour·My Physics Teacher·Our Teacher of English·My Cousin·My Cousin·My Uncle·My Grandmother·My Grandfather·My Father·My Desk-mate(我的同桌)·A Friend of Mine·Friendship·My favorite sport·圣诞节的英文小作文·描写周杰伦的·A Busy Day·My Favourite Book That I Have read in Winter Holid·新学期的打算·DO NOT GIVE UP·购物过程·schedule·My favorite pasttime·a happy day·怎样保护水资源·关于看病对话的·The winter holiday·my teacher·关于旅游的·The Winter Holiday·有关睡眠不足的·my holiday·介绍自己、介绍学校·My Friend·我最喜欢的节日·Dogs Are Peoples Friends·friendship·My English teacher·Information Age·A PERSENT YOU HAVE·同学们在讨论人们未来的生活是什么样的·My Bedroom·Going Home·我长大想当一名记者·Howto get ready for online learning·what are the good piuts or side offects online lea·My School Life·英语日记·My father is a gentle man·What do you think of Internet·We have only one globe·My Pet·写你最崇拜的人·一篇关于机器人的·my pet cat·有关哈尔滨现在水污染的·一篇关于爱好的·自我介绍·某人钓鱼不小心落水,然后被人救起,于是初学游泳·my thinking of love·Let Join Our English·Family life in China·关于神州6号的·My Parents·My housing estate·我的祖国·National Day·my happy day·阐述你对中学生上网的看法·如何保护我们的世界更美丽·our school·shall we go out to play football?·开学见闻·小动物的题目是My Pet ...·monkeys·the most interesting subjuct and the most difficul·我的新学校·I am ill·A Card to The Teacher·The happiest day·Talking about time·给英语周报的编辑写的一封信·One thing I cant forget 我难忘的一件事·我难忘的一件事·我与奥运·The Olympic Games and Me·My favorute animals·请假条·我和奥运·奥运会将在北京举行·介绍大熊猫·My sweet home·sports·Computre games·《感谢…〉英语作文·有关春节见闻的英语作文·寒假生活·I love parents·寒假到外面游玩的·SPORT AND HEALTH·2008年奥运会我要做一名志愿者·关于过年的英语作文·Chinese New Year!·寒假生活·怎样学习英语·MY ______ LOVE(如MY MOTHER’S LOVE)·my dream job·幸福是什么·Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports·The Spring Festival·Christmas Day九·My mother·怎样保持健康?·My School life·关于旅游的·a happy day·一篇关于学校要举行校运会的通知!!·The Grate Pyramid·A Traffic Accident·My Teacher·My Best Friend·My friend (我的朋友)·母亲节到了,写给母亲的感谢信·Lucky Numbers·Problems in My Life·你对中学生玩电子游戏有什么看法·一位英国朋友明天想去广州动物园参观·MY INTERESTS·读后感·if there is only one day in you life,what will you·My Family·给朋友写电子邮件介绍健身房的基本情况·保护森林·Youthful Times·一篇有关张华的体育爱好的短文·how to be a good person·What will we do when we in a fire·Fresh Air·自我介绍·保持健康的方法·以I eat the ......food ,that...... because......为·in the park·给朋友的信·春节发生的事·孩子的独立教育·My birthday·A piano player(我的理想)·关于国庆节的英语作文·我的梦想地方-my dream place阅读详情:
范文七:作文题目(英语)迎来一个轻松紧张的初中学习生活就要结束了,你即将的暑假。请根据下面方框内的提示写一篇短文,谈谈你的假期计划。某学校开展以“How to behave well?”为主题的英语作文比赛,请你以一名初中学生的身份写一篇60--80词的短文参赛。内容包括:1. 守时,不说脏话;2. 礼貌待人,热心助人;3. 遵守交通规则,不乱扔垃圾;4. ……注意:1.文中不能出现校名和自己的姓名;2. 内容可适当扩展。假定你叫张华,最近从报纸上得知美国某公司将在你的家乡建一座工厂,请给该公司写封电子邮件。要点如下:1.表示欢迎:有利于家乡发展等;2.感到担忧:造成环境污染等;3.希望了解有关环保措施及更多信息。注意:1.词数80-100;2.请不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;3.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear Sir or Madam:I’m a middle school student. _______________________________________________________________________.I’m looking forward to hearing form you.Yours faithfullyZhang Hua假设你的笔友(来自美国的Mike)下个月将到你校交流学习,请你把Mike的情况提前介绍给同学们。要求:1.内容包括(1)Mike的家庭情况。(2)Mike的性格特点和兴趣爱好。(3)Mike的父母和同学对他的评价(4)Mike来中国的原因。2.字数:60-80词。3.短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、校名和地名。第16届亚运会将在中国举办,广州成为中国第二个取得亚运会举办权的城市。假设你是亚运会志愿者,在下周的英语角活动中,请你根据下面的表格提示,用英文简单地介绍一下即将举行的这届亚运会的盛况。要求:80词左右。参考词汇:Asian Games亚运会event项目team official领队mascot吉祥物region地区阅读详情:
范文八:历年四级英语作文题目历年四级英语作文题目()日 星期一 上午 10:491991年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition of no less than 100 words on Changes in People's Diet.
Study the following table carefully and your composition must be based on the information given in the table. Write three paragraphs to:1.state the changes in people's diet (饮食) in2. give possible reasons for the changes.3. draw your own conclusions.4. you should quote as few figures as possible.Food Year 88 Grain 49% 47% 46.5% 45% 45%Milk 10% 11% 11% 12% 13%Meet 17% 20% 22.5% 23% 21%Fruit and vegetables 24% 22% 20% 20% 21%Total 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%Changes in People's Diet1993年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Positive and Negative Aspects of Sport. You should write no less than 100 w ords and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1.运动的积极因素2.运动的消极因素3.你的体会Positive and Negative Aspects of Sport1993年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Most Favorite Programme. You should write no less than 100 words and you
should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1.我最喜爱的电视(或无线电)节目是,,,,2.这类节目的内容和特点3.我喜欢它的原因My Most Favorite Programme1994年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The World Is Getting Smaller and Smaller. You should write at least 100 wor ds and you should base your composition onthe outline (given in Chinese) below:1.现代的交通工具越来越发达2.人与人之间的交往越来越频繁3.结论The World Is Getting Smaller and Smaller1995年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Can Money Buy Happiness?You should write no less than 100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1.有人认为金钱是幸福之本(source of happiness)2.也有人认为金钱是万恶之源(root of all evil)3.我的看法Can Money Buy Happiness?1995年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Advantage of a Job Interview. You should write at least 100 words and y ou should base your composition on outline (given in Chinese) below:1.现在找工作一般都要面试,通过面试,面试者(interviewer)和应试者(interviewee) 可以互相了解情况。2.面试者可以向应试者介绍情况如工作性质、条件、待遇等。3.应试者也有机会给对方留下一个好印象,如可以表现出自信心,可以介绍教育背景,工作能力等。Advantage of a Job Interview1996年1月CET作文题目四级作文题Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic The Two-day Weekend.You should write at least 100 words and you should
base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 双休日给大学生带来的好处。2. 双休日可能给大学生带来的问题。3. 我应当怎样过好双休日。The Two-day Weekend1996年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to writea composition on the topic Global Shortage of Fresh Water. You should write at least 100 words and
you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 人们以为淡水侨≈ 痪〉?(提示:雨水、河水、井水......)2. 实际上淡水是非常紧缺的(提示:人口增加,工业用水增加,污染......)3. 我们应该怎么办Global Shortage of Fresh Water1997年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes tow rite a composition on the topic Practice Makes Perfect. You should write at least 100 words and you sho uld base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 怎样理解“熟能生巧”?2. 例如:在英语学习中......3. 又如......Practice Makes Perfect1997年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus. You should write at least
100 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 大学生了解社会的必要性2. 了解社会的途径(大众媒介、社会服务等)3. 我打算怎么做Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus1998年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Harmfulness of Fake Commodities. You should write at least 100 words an d you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 目前社会上有不少假冒伪劣商品(fake commodities)。为什么会有这种现象?2. 举例说明假冒伪劣商品对消费者个人、社会等的危害。Harmfulness of Fake Commodities1998年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to wri te a composition on the topic Do “Lucky Numbers”Really Bring Good Luck? .
You should write at least 100 words and you should base your compositi on on the outline (given in Chinese) below.1. 有些人认为某些数字会带来好运。2. 我认为数字和运气无关,......Do “Lucky Numbers” Really Bring Good Luck?1999年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Don't Hesitate to Say1. 别人请求帮助时,在什么情况下我们会说2. 为什么有些人在该说3. 该说Don't Hesitate to Say1999年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Reading Selectively Or Extensively? You should write at least 100 words , and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 有人认为读书要有选择2. 有人认为应当博览群书3. 我的看法Reading Selectively Or Extensively?2000年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic How I Finance My College Education. You should write at least 100 words , and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:1. 上大学的费用(tuition and fees)可以通过多种途径解决2. 哪种途径适合于我(说明理由)How I Finance My College Education2000年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Is a Test of Spoken English Necessary? The first sentence has already b een written for you. You should write at least 100 words, and base your competition on the outline given in Chinese below:1. 很多人认为有必要举行英语口语考试,理由是......2. 也有人持不同意见,......3. 我的看法和打算Is a Test of Spoken English Necessary?A test of spoken English will be included2001年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic How to Succeed in a Job Interview? You should write at least 100 words,
and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:1. 面试在求职过程中的作用2. 取得面试成功的因素:仪表、举止谈吐、能力、专业知识、自信、实事求是......How to Succeed in a Job Interview?2001年6月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is go ing to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write a t least 100 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.1. 表示欢迎2. 提出对度假安排的建议3. 提醒应注意的事项A letter to a SchoolmateJune 23, 2001Dear Xiao Wang,Yours,Zhang Ying2002年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the UniversityPresident about the Canteen Service on Camp us You should write at least 100 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:
假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信,内容应涉及食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼有而有之。January 12th, 2002Dear Mr. President,2002年6月CET作文题目四级作文题Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Student Use of Computers.You should write at least 120 words, and base
your composition on the chart and the outline given below:1.上图所示为某校大学生平均每周使用计算机的时间: 1990年(2 hours)、1995年(4 hours)、2002年(14 hours),请描述其变化;2. 请说明发生这些变化的原因(可从计算机的用途、价格或社会发展等方面加以说明);3. 你认为目前大学生在计算机使用中有什么困难或问题。Student Use of Computers2003年1月CET作文题目四级作文题:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic It Pays to Be Honest. You should write at least 100 words according to
the outline given below in Chinese.1. 当前社会上存在许多不诚实的现象2. 诚实利人利已,做人应该诚实It Pays to Be Honest2003年6月CET作文题目四级作文题目:假设你在某日某时某地目击一起车祸,就此写一份见证书。见证书须包括以下几点:1、车祸发生的时间及地点2、你所见到的车祸情况3、你对车祸原因的分析An Eye-Witness Account of a Traffic Accident2003年12月CET作文题目Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter in reply to a friend's inquiry about applying for admission to your college or university. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:1.建议报考的专业及理由2.报考该专业的基本条件3.应当如何备考2005年1月CET作文题目A Campaign Speech1 你认为自己具备是什么条件(能力,性格,爱好)可以胜任学生会主席工作? 2 如果当选你将会为本校同学做什么?2005年6月CET作文题目For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay[IN honour of teachers on the occasion of Teacher's Day]. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below:1,向老师表达节日祝贺2,从一件小事来回忆老师的教诲和无私的奉献阅读详情:
范文九:2015年考研英语作文题目2016考研翻译硕士已经落下帷幕,全国近60所院校的翻硕英语作文题目,总体来说,社会热点话题仍然是各大院校常出的作文题目,一些院校例如北京航空航天大学,作文题目选自专八经典作文,一些院校的题目与经典雅思作文相同。甚至有些院校的题目与其它院校往年翻硕写作题目相同,例如今年河南大学的作文题目与2013年中山大学作文题目一样,同为Is Chinese Being Enriched or Spoiled by English? 而天津大学今年的作文题目与2013年北京航空航天大学作文题目相同:What Qualifies a Good Translator?一、 社会话题三、翻译理论五、人生哲理阅读详情:
范文十:初三英语作文题目初三英语作文:九大热点话题及范文1.体育锻练(sports)o作为一名初三的学生,我们每天进行体育锻炼,如做操、打篮球…因为运动能增强体质,减少疾病。运动使大脑休息,使复习效果更好。通过体育锻炼我…在今后我要…o词汇:junior three, do sports, morning exercises, take exercise, health, healthy, relax, strong, necessary, kinds ofo句型:such as, so on, i think…, doing…;so that…;become… and …;it’s adj. for sb. to do sth.;… because…范文1. as a grade 3 student, we have sports every day, such as doing some exercise, playing basketball and so on. we do sports because it can not only make us strong and but also keep us healthy. it can also make us have a good rest and study better. so i will keep doing sports every day from now on.范文2. as a middle school student of junior three, i do sports one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercises, playing basketball, long-distance running and so on. i think it is very helpful to me. taking exercise makes me healthier so that i won’t be ill very often. what’s more, i also get myself relaxed in different kinds of sports, and then i do the better job in my study in high spirit. by doing physical exercise, i’m becoming stronger and more confident than before. i think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time on sports every day because people’s health is essential in modern life.2.日记o今天(4月15日)上午你去参加了英语角活动。请根据提示写一篇日记。o简介:英语角成立于三年前,许多中学生参加,还有大学生和外国朋友。o地点:家附近的公园。内容:练口语,谈感兴趣的事,交流学习英语的经验。
o感想:很…下决心…o词汇:english corner, found, college students, foreigners, take part in, activity, experience, chance, exchange, widely, talk about, improveo句型: which/ that + it is … since…;i think…,… after…;try one’s best to do…;be + done范文1o15th, april
fineo this morning i went to the english corner which is in the park near my home. it is three years since it was founded. many middle school students as well as college students and foreigners take part in the activity. people there practice speaking english by talking about something interesting. people also exchange the experience in english learning. i think it is a good chance for me to use what i have learnt in my english class. i felt very cool after i got back home. i’ll try my best to learn english better, for it is so widely used in the world.o范文2.oapril, 15
fineo how interesting! i went to an english corner in a park near my home this morning. there were many students and foreign friends in the english corner. the english corner was founded three years ago. i think we can not only practice speaking english but also make a lot of foreign friends. we talked about interesting things and exchanged the experience of learning english with each other. i have improved my english since i became a member of the english corner.3.the favorite subjecto我们在学校学习很多课程,如数学、语文、英语、体育…在这些课程当中我最喜欢…因为…在这门课中我学会了…o词汇:subject, among, language, foreign culture, sound, improve, host, the olympic games, useful, top,o句型:like… best,… because…;not only… but also…ohow to do…,sound +adjbe different from,with one’s helpoit’s known…,must be…,make up mind to do sth.范文1.i am a middle school student. i study many subjects at school. there are chinese, maths, english, pe and so on. among them, i like english best, because in class i can not only learn how to use the language but also know some foreign culture. sometimes they sound interesting, for they are quite different from ours. with the teachers’ help, my english has improved a lot. it’s known that beijing is going to host the 2008 olympic games. at that time, english must be the most useful language in our city. i have made up my mind to learn english well and be the top student in english learning. 王可范文2.owe can learn many subjects in our school, such as chinese, english, physics, history and so on. even though i like all the subjects, my favourite is history. history is so interesting that i will never forget it. it usually takes me a lot of time to read the books on history. from the books i have learnt about the development of human beings. i think history is the best of all the subjects.(肖宇)4.the hobby groupso你们学校有很多兴趣小组活动,你参加的是什么小组?请记叙一次你参加的小组活动,什么时间活动?在哪里?活动中做了什么?你的感受是什么?o词汇:hobby groups, computer group, photograph group, calligraphy group, dancing group, join, member, start, interesting, knowledge,o句型:there are many …in our school, such as…o i’m a member of…,i join … becauseo i’m interested in;not only… but also…o i hope that…; i have made up my mind…范文1.there are a lot of hobby groups in our school. i am a member of the science group. last year, the teacher asked me to grow some flowers and watch them. then i should write a report about these flowers. i felt very excited about it. during that time, i was so busy with my flowers that i even forgot the time. i have become more and more interested in science, so i hope to be a scientist when i grow up.范文2.our school has many hobby groups. i am a member of photograph group. we often go to the hills or lakes to take good photos. last summer holiday, we went to the great wall. all of us took a lot of beautiful photos. we enjoyed ourselves there. i hope that we can go to mount emei next time.o5. my friendo每个人都有自己的朋友,请把你最要好或最特殊的朋友介绍给大家。o词汇:o1. n. friends, parents, teachers, classmates, family, school, relatives , happiness, sadness, generation gap, feelings, friendship, communication, teamworko2. v. make friends, understand encourage take good care of,expect, get on well with, play together, smile, trouble, talk with, quarrel with, help each other, discuss, argue, do well in enjoy oneselfo3. adj. happy, sad, important, lonely , helpful, necessaryo句式: o1. i hope we can understand each other. o2. it’s necessary to understand each other. o3. no one can be successful only by himself. o4. there are some sayings, “friendship is sunlight in the dark.” “if there were no friendships in a city, it would become a desert.” o5. although we sometimes quarrel with each other, yet we get on well later. o6. we should get on well with everyone around us. o7. the more friends you get, the happier you will be. o8. a friend can not only help you, but also bring you happiness. o9. everybody needs friends to talk with and get confidence from. o10. don’t argue, but discuss. o11. people who refuse to consider others have few friends. o12. we need to learn how to take care of other people. o13. “a friend in need is a friend indeed.”o范文o my best friendo i have not only a lot of common friends, but also a special friend. he is my father. my father isn’t tall but he is very kind and lovely. he usually helps me with my maths and physics in the evening. at weekends he plays chess, cards with me. when i am in trouble. he always help me in time. i prefer my father to any other friend. i think he is not only a good father, but also one of my best friends. i love my father very much.6.my petso现在,越来越多的人拥有宠物,比如,狗,猫,兔子,鱼等,动物已经成了我们的好朋友,他们为人们带来了很多的乐趣,你们家有宠物吗?谈谈你的看法词汇:o1.n. pet, dog, cat, fish, feather, nose, fur, playmate, friendo2. v. bark, keep pets, take time, cost money, bring troubles, bring a lot of fun, run, feed on, relax, play with sbo3. adj. lovely, nuaghty, small, white, funnyo句式:o1. today more and more people have kept animals for pets.o2. even though keeping a pet takes time and costs money,i think pets will bring us a lot of fun.3.it is true to say dogs are man’s best friends o4. his two eyes are just like two big lamps both big and bright o5. his noses are like a button next to the eyes. o6. what a lovely dog! o.7.it is necessary for a child to have a pet to play with because they are lonely sometimes. o8.i like to play with my pet after i finish my homework o9. i often take a walk with my pet after supper. o10.when i am unhappy, i like to talk with my dags范文otoday more and more people keep animals for pets, like dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, fish, and so on. some people think that animals often make rooms dirty and smelly. even though keeping a pet takes time and costs money. i think pets will bring us a lot of fun.othree years ago my uncle gave me a dog, a naughty dog. i liked it very much. the dog was about one year old. i called him taotao. his two eyes are just like big lamps, both big and bright. he has long and white hair which makes him look like a white ball. his nose is like a button next to the eyes. he has a cute look. when we have meal he looks at us and barks at us. he seems to say:” why don’t you give me something to eat?”owhat a lovely dog! i like it very much!7.学英语现在有很多人都在学习英语,因为人们认为英文很重要。你认为学好应为的方法是什么?你是怎样学习英文的?o词汇:on. a foreign language, a second language, an international language, spoken english, english-speaking countries, olympic games, opening up polity ability, a good future, income, salary, entry into wto, future study, information age, one of the subjects, in the modern world, opportunities, required courses, a large number of, volunteer, success,ov. make a contribution to, be used by, speck to, talk with, secure, study hard, understand, encourage sb. to do, try one’s best, go abroad, graduate from, learn from, put one’s heard into, give up, be interested in, communicate, practice speaking, come true, catch up with, get ready for,oadj. important, difficult, useful, interesting, widely, easy, hard, popular, necessary, popular,
o句式o1 there’s nothing difficult if you put your heart into ito2 i think it is important and necessary for everyone to learn english.o3 the better english you speak the more chances you will geto4. more and more people prefer to learn english rather than learn the other languages
o5. china’s entry into wto encourages more people to learn…o6. learning english well is good for our futureo7. if you are good at english you can make a contribution to …. 8.they want to learn english well so that they can go to a good high school.o9. there are more and more people learning english.o范文there are a lot of people learning english in china. why do people learn english in china? because they think it is very useful. beijing’s successful bid for the 2008 olympic gamesencourages more people to learn english. how can we learn english well? at first, i try to speak as much as i can. i speak english with my classmates and teachers in school. secondly, i listen to english as often as possible in and out of class and write down the important things the teacher teaches in class. thirdly, at night i like to listen to the english songs at home. at last, i go over my lessons and do a lot of practice after class. fourthly, it is also important to remember the english words .i think if we do like this, we can learn english well. in fact, there is no good and easy way to learn english well. but there is nothing difficult if we put our heart into it.o8. one child policyo中国人口现已达13亿,造成了许多不良后果。降低人口数量势在必行。独生子女的政策使每个家庭更重视孩子的健康和教育。学会与他人交流很必要…o词汇ofamily, child, policy, brothers and sisters, population, solve, problem, large, allow, slow down, feel lonely, challenge, necessary, traffic, water problem, chance, take care of, basic, save, energy, improve, economy, food, advantage, carry out, education, environment, society, develop, sooner or later, the standard of living, competition, spoil, comfortable, get on well witho句式o1. friends are important to a person who is the only child of his family, for he has no brothers or sisters.o2. china has the largest population in the world.o3. we will have smaller families with fewer, but healthier children.o4. one child policy has made a contribution to improving the people’s quality.o5. we should find out the best way to solve the population problem.o6. what can be done to slow down the population of china?o7. other are worrying about “one child” don’t know how to get on well with others.
o8. we feel lonely because we have no brothers or sisters to talk with at home.o9. it’s very difficult to find a job now.o10. china is still a developing country.o11. more energy will be saved if there is fewer people.o12. there are so many people in china, so we have to work harder and harder, or we will have no chance.o范文othe population of china is 1.3 billion now. the large population has made many bad results, for example, the environment is becoming worse and worse. so to reduce the population is urgent. in china almost every family has only one child, in this way-china’s one child policy, the government has controlled the growth of the population.oin a family of three-mother, father and the child, the child is usually brought up patiently. the parents let him have good education and want him to be a useful person to the society when he grows up. as the child has no brothers or sisters, he must be trained to get on well with other people, such as his classmates, teachers, other family members etc. he has to get used to communicating with others. usually, i think it is hard to us -“one child”, yet i never give up.omost of the developed countries have a small population each. i am sure the one child policy will bring many advantages to china.9. travellingo你喜欢旅游吗?你的上一次旅游去了哪里?都看到了什么?你们玩得愉快吗?请谈谈你的想法。词汇:holiday travel mobilephone go outings happy句式:1.i like … very much.2.last summer, i went to …with whom3.we went to… by bus ( train, car,bike..)4.we set off at (place)… at (time)…5.it took sb. some time to get there6.we took a lot of pictures there7.we had a good time there( enjoyed ourselves very much)8.it’s such an exciting… that i will never forget it.o 范文:o last week i went to mount emei in sichuan province with my family. early in the morning, we took a taxi to beijing west railway station. the station was very lively.o half an hour later, we got on the train. on the train, we had a lot of fun. after 26 hours, we reached sichuan. there, we took many photos and had a goodtime. 5 days later, we came back to the beijing. even though my travel seemed really short, but my memory of the pleasant trip will last long.阅读详情:}

我要回帖

更多关于 简述 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信