怎么写关于事物的英语简短作文提纲怎么写

您的位置: &>&&>&&>&
短篇英语作文:我的第一份工作
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:NB&&&&&&&&
&My first Job「我的第一份工作」  My first job was at a cramming school. It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. since I had nothing to do that summer, I decided to find a job, tasting the joy of independence.  I was responsible for answering the telephone and taking the message. I worked eight hours a day, six days a week. The work was not difficult nor heavy to me and I guess I did well. The most delighted thing was perhaps that I could spend the money I earned all by myself.  我的第一份工作是在一家补习班做事。那是三年前我刚从国中毕业,考完联考时的事了。既然我那整个夏天都闲着没事,倒不如找份差事,尝尝独立赚钱的快乐。  我负责接听电话且纪录留言的工作。我一天工作八小时,一星期工作六天。那份工作对我而言既不困难亦不沉重,所以我想我还满称职的。而最令人快乐的事大概莫过于花全部由自己赚来的钱了!
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
假如你是李明,你的朋友石头来信咨询你的毕…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。【疑犯追踪】S01E05(20)简单的肇事逃逸案
Angela&Markham
末尾一词为Sam~
语气词不用听写。人物对话无需换行。
Angela Markham? She mowed down some guy in a parking garage. It's a simple hit and run. Well, now she's become the key to finding your son. Angela Markham is an account exec at a tech company near the trade center. Six weeks ago, she got drunk at an office retirement party, and hit a CPA on her way out. Charged with DWI and vehicular manslaughter. It's just a random accident. What does this woman have to do with the people who took my son? I don't know. But it's not just Sam.安琪拉·马汉,她在停车场撞伤了人,不过是个简单的肇事逃逸案。她现在却是找到你儿子的关键。安琪拉·马汉是贸易中心附近一家科技公司的账户经理,六周前她在退休欢送会上喝醉了,开车出车库时撞了一位会计师。她以酒驾和过失杀人被起诉。不过是个偶然的车祸。这个女人和绑架我儿子的人有什么关系?我不知道。但他们并不只是想杀死萨姆。
Angela&Markham
末尾一词为Sam~
语气词不用听写。人物对话无需换行。
http://i1./topic/091231_tingli8211.png
更多英语作文大全文章推荐
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&怎么写关于事物的英语简短作文_百度知道
怎么写关于事物的英语简短作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
比什么小,比什么好看,比什么矮······,比什么高,比什么逊色,比什么短,比什么长,写他比什么大,
Before reading how to make Apple milk shake ,we should know what are the material required .Apple milk shake is one of the best cool drink.
就像写语文作文一样,抓住描写的重点,就可以。
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁简短的关于“未来城市”的英语作文怎么写?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
简短的关于“未来城市”的英语作文怎么写?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
The future city should be a perfect city. The city should be filled with trees, flowers, and grass. The air is fresh. Also, all cars in the city are green-powered, releasing no hazardous material. The public transportation is convenient and cheap, including buses, subways, trains, as well as airplanes, and everyo殉讵轨纫呓鞘郭诓憾彤ne can get to places in time. People can find whatever they need close to their homes. The future city is a place that people share in happiness and peace.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写好英语四级、六级作文简单易懂的20字诀
Agreement: 主语和谓语在人称、数上的一致,关系代词与先行词的一致。
Ambiguity: 尽量不去使用可能引起歧义的词语或句子。
Brief: 文章"简为贵",要抓住要点,简明扼要。
Coherence: 文理通顺,前后连贯。
Development: 主题的发挥应当充分、合理、正确。
Division: 词汇、句子、段落要分配使用得当,划分要清楚,避免使用重复字句和种子片段。
Figures: 正确合理使用各类修辞格式。