We rend English _every_every day morningg_.

用used to do,be used to do,be used to doing和括号中动词的适当形式填空 (1)我习惯了每天早上读半小时英语.I ____________________ (read) English for half an hour every morning.(2)There ________________ (be) a quiet mountain village.(3)Cloth can __________________ (make) clothes.
CE午夜冷风YG
1 am used to reading2 used to be3 be used to make为你解答,敬请采纳,Good luck.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码l read English for a hour and a halt el read English for a hour and a halt every morning.哪里出错了?
halt 改成half
然后整个句子改成I read English for one and a half hour every morning.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一个a改成an
hour 是元音字母发音的
Half an hour
把 a halt 去掉
a halt是停止的意思,所以把and ahalt去掉
你是对的,就是没有那么地道。its ok
I study English an hour every morning
删去for,改为an hour和a half
halt应写成half
a hour改成an hour
扫描下载二维码We read English after class.(改成现在进行时)
永遠記得你0b9
We are reading English at class.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We are reading English after class.
reading english now
We are reading English (now) after class.
扫描下载二维码单句改错:1.There are five students keep pets in my class.2.Do you think it's important of us to read English every morning?3.The reserves are geting less and less4.I will play basketball with my classmates of it won't rain tomorrow 5.Many people don't understand the important of the wetlands 6.This means there will have less and less spare for wildife7.I hope you to have a good time at the park 8.Danny invited me watch a movie about animals yesterday afternoon 根据对话内容及首字母提示完成单词A:What are you going to do for the afternoon?b:I am p___to go the fashion show.And my parents are going with me,too.That's a good i____.You're sure to enjoy it .Are you i___ in fashion?I h____ you can come with us.May I'd love to j____you.I must ask my parents first.It's so kind of you.You're w____.Your parents will certainly a____to let you go with us.I think they will.How much is the t___?No more than thiety yuan.Let's meet at one at the gate of the school,s___we?Ok.I will be there w___ for you.All right!会多少写多少.
1.There are five students that keep pets in my class.2.Do you think it's important for us to read English every morning?3.The reserves are getting lower and lower4.I will play basketball with my classmates if it won't rain tomorrow 5.Many people don't understand the importance of the wetlands 6.This means there will be less and less spare for wildlife7.I hope you have a good time at the park 8.Danny invited me to watch a movie about animals yesterday afternoon planning,idea,interested,hope,join,welcome,agree,ticket,shall,waiting
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
That's a good idearYou're welcome.keep pet
That's a good idearYou're welcome.There are five students that keep pets in my class.Do you think it's important for us to read English every morning? The reserves are getting lowe...
根据对话内容及首字母提示完成单词 plan
interested
扫描下载二维码用动词的适当形式填空 1.I like ____________ (swim).2.He _________(read) English every day..He _________(read) English every day.3.We _________(go)to school at seven in the morning.4.Mike________(go)to school at seven in the morning.5.My mother________(like) ______(go) shopping.6.I can ________(draw) many beautiful pictures.7.She_________(make) a model plane.8.Do you ________(like)_________(run)?9.Does he_________(like)_________(jump) 10.Does Nancy_________(grow)flowers on Saturday 11.The teachers________(like)___________(dance).12.The teacher________(like)____________(dance).13.The students___________(speak) English in class.14.The student_________(speak) Chinese after class.15.Let's____________and play football .( go ) 16.He_____________ like swimming .( not ) 17.I'm sorry ____________that .( hear ) 18.Wang Bing is____________ ( write ) an E-mail to his friend .19.He has_____________a headache .( get ) 20._________you study English at school Yes ,I___________.( do ) 21.__________your sister study English at school No ,she__________ .( do ) 22.I'm _________ better .( feel ) 23.Why__________Tom absent today ( be )
hiED54FX91
.He reads (read) English every day.3.We go (go)to school at seven in the morning.4.Mike goes (go)to school at seven in the morning.5.My mother likes (like) going (go) shopping.6.I can draw (draw) many beautiful pictures.7.She makes /make / is making (make) a model plane.8.Do you like (like) running (run)?9.Does he like (like) jumping (jump) 10.Does Nancy grow (grow)flowers on Saturday 11.The teachers likes (like) dancing (dance).12.The teacher likes (like) dancing / to dance (dance).13.The students speak / are speaking (speak) English in class.14.The student speaks / is speaking (speak) Chinese after class.15.Let's go and play football .( go ) 16.He doesn't like swimming .( not ) 17.I'm sorry to hear that .( hear ) 18.Wang Bing is writing ( write ) an E-mail to his friend .19.He has got a headache .( get ) 20.Do you study English at school Yes ,I do .( do ) 21.Does your sister study English at school No ,she doesn't .( do ) 22.I'm feeling better .( feel ) 23.Why was / is Tom absent today ( be )
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 every day morning 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信