what does he likeMr Lopez think of it?

How tired are you of Blogojevich, Coleman, Franken, and Palin? – Cafferty File -
06:00 PM ET
Share this on:
From CNN's Jack Cafferty:
I have a bone to pick with my own industry.
From L-R: Rod Blagojevich, Norm Coleman, Al Franken and Sarah Palin
Minnesota held an election for a Senate seat last November. It is almost February, and they still can't figure out who won: Norm Coleman or Al Franken. I quit caring several weeks ago. Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura to be their Governor, a former wrestler. They have no credibility when it comes to elections.
Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich came to New York a few days ago to babble incoherently about all the various charges pending against him, including his impeachment, and the news media reacted like he was the second coming. If the New York media is hungry for three dollar bills, we have a great home grown crop of our own, without indulging this narcissistic phony product of Illinois machine politics.
And finally, there's my all-time favorite empty dress: Sarah Palin. She announced she's forming a political action committee. I'll give you eight to five she can't even spell it. But the media breathlessly jumped on this story like the future of the free world hung in the balance. Who cares? The next presidential election is almost four years away. And she's got as much chance of being the next president as Bugs Bunny.
OK, I feel better now.
Here’s my question to you: How tired are you of hearing about Rod Blagojevich, Norm Coleman, Al Franken and Sarah Palin?
Interested to know which
ones made it on air?
Terry from Greensburg, Indiana writes:
Jack, you got to be kidding, of all people to ask that question, a media person.
How else are you going to get paid?
I’m sick of it all but I keep watching it.
What’s wrong with me?
Cy from Arlington, Virginia writes:
I can't wait to hear more from Sen. Franken after he's sworn in. You may take the other three, place them in a sack, and drown them like unwanted kittens.
Bob from Lincoln, Nebraska writes:
The Franken/Coleman issue should not be about them. Rather the issue should be what is wrong with the governmental processes in Minnesota? The Illinois Governor is a mental case and should be committed rather than impeached. Palin was and still is a bad joke that just keeps getting repeated.
Mac from Traverse City, Michigan writes:
No I'm not tired of it Jack but I'm one of those people, and so are you I think, that enjoys watching politics and politicians.
The people you have mentioned here are all providing some comic relief to the serious business of governance and so far anyway, none of them have done any serious damage to the country that I'm aware of.
Every circus needs its clowns.
Matthew from Cedar Rapids, Iowa writes:
I'm torn.
On one hand, the thought of President Sarah Palin terrifies me.
On the other, she could destroy the Republican Party forever, and I would be the first to yell, "AMEN!"
Amy from Wisconsin writes:
Try exhausted.
Diane writes:
Dear Jack, I am glad you feel better! Take care.
Follow this Blog:
on Twitter
Would you ride in a car that drives itself?
2016 buzz gets louder. Is she the answer?
sex scandal and online privacy. Don’t think it couldn't happen to youLC Sele oom 4pm
secession petition gets 100,000 signatures. Should the
be allowed to withdraw from U.S.?
Fiscal cliff = “Thelma & Louise”? We’ve seen this movie beD6aG1tyFiitRoom at 4pm ET
Recent Posts
Top Topics
January 2009
<nWidgetBaseURI = "http://i./cnn/.element/widget"; var cnn_sharebarconfig={"url":"http:\/\/n.com\/\/how-tired-are-you-of-blogojevich-coleman-franken-and-palin\/","analytics":"o","platform":"d","instances":2,"getUpdatedURL":"","plugincodes":{"facebook":"","googleplus":"","twitter":"君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 what does he like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信