what abouwhat does sb likeyour mother like?

读一读,根据提供的场景,完成下面对话.(Tony和Sandy正在超市食品柜台购物.)Tony:what snack do you like?Sandy:I like( ).What about you?Tony:I like( ).Sandy:Let's buy some ( ).Tony:What does your mother like?Sandy:She likes ( )_作业帮
读一读,根据提供的场景,完成下面对话.(Tony和Sandy正在超市食品柜台购物.)Tony:what snack do you like?Sandy:I like( ).What about you?Tony:I like( ).Sandy:Let's buy some ( ).Tony:What does your mother like?Sandy:She likes ( )
读一读,根据提供的场景,完成下面对话.(Tony和Sandy正在超市食品柜台购物.)Tony:what snack do you like?Sandy:I like( ).What about you?Tony:I like( ).Sandy:Let's buy some ( ).Tony:What does your mother like?Sandy:She likes ( ).Tony:Really?My mother likes it,too.Sandy:Let's buy some.Tony:( ).
图呢?应该是缺的了吧?用适当的介词填空。
1. Scott usually gets_______ school at seven-thirty. 2. What does your mother usually do_______ the evening?3.I like listening_______ music on the computer.4. We often play sports_______ about 4:30 in the afternoon._作业帮
用适当的介词填空。
1. Scott usually gets_______ school at seven-thirty. 2. What does your mother usually do_______ the evening?3.I like listening_______ music on the computer.4. We often play sports_______ about 4:30 in the afternoon.
用适当的介词填空。
1. Scott usually gets_______ school at seven-thirty. 2. What does your mother usually do_______ the evening?3.I like listening_______ music on the computer.4. We often play sports_______ about 4:30 in the afternoon.
1. to 2. in 3. to 4. at}

我要回帖

更多关于 what does he like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信