急求2010年初三英语2010东城二模1、2模和朝阳一模的CD篇原文手打版

当前位置: >>
2015年北京中考英语一模五选五汇编附答案
2015 年一模五选五汇编 海淀一模 西城一模 东城一模 朝阳一模 丰台一模 房山一模通州一模 七、阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳 选项。(共 10 分,每小题 2 分) I often hear so
me students say that English is difficult, and it gives them a headache so they can’t learn it well. But English is very easy for me. __56__. I’m very glad to tell you something about how I study English. __57__. When I started Grade 3 in primary school, we had a new subject―English. I was interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an English exam and I got a very good mark. How happy I was! __58__. Second, I think English is a foreign language. I should learn it well in the following way: __59__, speak bravely, read aloud and learn more words and phrases whenever I can. Then practice again and again and make the process interesting. __60__: Whenever I have a question, I must make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand! A. I also have a good habit B. I’m good at it C. After that, I learnt English harder and harder D. Listen to the teacher carefully E. First, interest in English is very important门头沟一模七、阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳 选项。每个选项只能用一次。(共 10 分,每小题 2 分) Chinese love to eat because food is thought to be the most important way to communicate. So some people often order so many dishes that they can’t eat them up. Chinese government asks the public not to waste food anytime. 56 . The managers of some restaurants are doing what they can to help people to reduce (减少) food waste. 57 , the waiters should remind them to reduce the number of dishes kindly, or the waiters should ask them to take the leftover with them. Zhong Li, a famous woman, said,“ 58 , even sometimes we can order a half so that we won’t waste.” Once Zhong Li ordered half a Beijing Duck and some vegetables. She believed that saving food didn’t mean losing face. 59 . We call it “cleaning the plates”. Xu Jun has done it for years. He said, “ 60 . However, many people have thrown away a whole chicken or fish.” Cleaning the plates is not only to save food, but also to protect the environment and our health. A. If customers order more than they can eat B. There are still a lot of people who don’t have enough to eat C. Restaurants have also joined the action D. Some people like eating up everything on their plates E. I think we should order enough food we like 石景山一模 燕山一模 七、阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳 选项。每个选项只能用一次。(共10分,每小题2分)Water rides ― Something that really attracts you!The water rides are the most popular rides. you do not have to stand in a long line. 56__ The boat slides down very fast into the water! You can buy your ticket before you go to the theme park. Then 57 _ If more than 10 people go to the theme park together, it costs less. There is a ticket machine beside each ride. You can stand in line for your turn. Or you can take a ticket that gives a time you can go on that ride. Then you can do something else while you are waiting. 58__ This is because when you are scared, your knuckles become white! It is a strange idea to pay more money to be scared, but many people do that because they want to enjoy the excitement of the rides! Sometimes they laugh and scream! At the theme parks, there are special rides for young children. Of course, the children’s rides are not fast or high or scary. 59__ The children are safe when they sit inside the teacups and the ride goes around very slowly. Sometimes there are animals like rabbits and sheep for children to see at a theme park. So there are lots to do and see. You will sleep very well after you have been to a theme park for the day! 60__ Or would you be too scared? Do you think that your mother and father would enjoy this ride? A.You can go to the rides without waiting! B.You can travel in a boat made of wood. C.Would you like to go on this white knuckle ride? D.The most exciting rides are called “white knuckle rides”. E.One famous ride for children looks like a lot of teacups!答案 海淀:BECDA 西城 AEBCD 东城 EDCBA 朝阳 DCABE 丰台 CDEBA 房山:BADCE 通州 BECDA 门头沟 CAEDB 石景山 BDCEA 燕山 BADEC
2014-5北京各区中考英语一模完形选项词汇汇总_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014-5北京各区中考英语一模完形选项词汇分类汇总2014 年北京中考英语一模各区完形选...2012北京市中考二模英语真题汇编--五选四及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2012 ...北京市通州区2012年中考... 11页 免费 北京市2012中考英语一模... 13页 免费...学年 初三英语一模五选四汇编_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 学...5 【参考答案】46-49 CAED 50-53 GJFI Eight【浦东】 III. Complete the ...全国2015年中考英语试题汇编 专题一 单项选择 精讲5 数词_英语_初中教育_教育专区。数词【2015 四川自贡】29. It is said that ___ students like to talk wi...2014初三英语一模五选四汇总_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014初三英语一模...2014北京市燕山初三英语... 14页 1下载券 2014北京市西城初三英语... 9页 ...【5 份】 2015 年中考精选 78 套英语试题 分类汇编:词汇拼写与运用 目录 【2015 山东威海】 根据句意和音标提示以适当形式填写单词。请将答案填写到答题卡指定 ...2015年中考英语考点分类汇编Unit5介词人教新目标版(...介词 with 表示“带着;有着”符合 句意。 3 【...故选 A。 【2015 北京】22. We usually have ...2012年中考英语模拟试卷单选题汇编(附答案)(40组)_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育...A.this B.that C.it D.one )5.Let’s search the Internet for some ...2014上海中考英语一模卷分类汇总5-首字母填空_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014 宝山...©2015 Baidu 使用百度前必读 | 文库协议 | 网站地图...年5年全国各地中考英语定语从句汇编(附答案) 精品资料!!分享哈、、、精品资料!!分享哈、、、隐藏&&
年 5 年全国各地中考英语定语从句汇编 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当前位置: >>
2015年重点城区CD篇阅读
海淀区阅读 C、D 篇 Every school has an in-crowd―and a less-than-cool group, too. Amy’s hair is always perfect. “And,” says 17-year-old Danielle L. about her classmate, “she has so many outfits that
she doesn’t wear the same one twice.” Like Danielle, you probably know who’s really popular at your school. They’re the trendsetters (引领潮流者), and everyone else follows their lead. The standards of the in-crowd differ from culture to culture and even school to school. Nevertheless, teens worldwide worry about popularity. As people grow from children to adults, looking for support from peers (同伴) is normal, explains a psychologist at the University of North Carolina. Being popular has certain benefits. Popular kids often enjoy plenty of party invites and dates. Along the way, they develop social skills and learn how to get along in different situations too. Being a trendsetter can also be exciting. That’s especially true if that status (地位) is used for a positive goal, such as making school a more welcoming place. “It is my hope that popular teens will choose to be the superhero rather than the villain,” says psychologist Leanna Closson. Popularity can have an unpleasant side, though. “Amy is very self-centred and complains about petty things,” notes Danielle. “She makes fun of other people and is in general not an all-around nice person.” Eric M. says the popular crowd acts the same way at his high school. “They act really mean on the outside to make themselves seem better than everyone else,” says the 16-year-old. If being both popular and unlikable seems strange, think about how some teens―especially girls―try to boost (吹捧) their status. They don’t just pi they often aim at the middle and higher popularity levels. Teens may secretly hope their popularity will rise if they knock down possible “competitors”.Even if that makes them more popular, in the process they may make themselves less likeable. Achieving popularity doesn’t promise happiness, either. One study of New England teens found that high-status girls were more likely to have symptoms of depression (沮丧) after high school. Feeling you always have to act a certain way to stay popular can be stressful, suggests Antonius Cillessen of the Netherlands’ Radboud University. “Keeping status is like walking on your toes all the time,” he says. “It’s hard work.” 53. What can we know from Paragraph 2? A. An in-crowd is mostly made up of girls. B. Amy belongs to a less-than-cool group. C. Danielle is popular because of her hair style. D. Trendsetters set the trend for others to follow. 54. What does Leanna Closson hope to see? A. The in-crowd will develop better social skills. B. Popular teens will influence others positively. C. The in-crowd will work hard to achieve popularity. D. Popular teens will take part in more competitions. 55. What is the best title of the passage? A. School Competitions: Yes or No B. In-crowd at School: Dos and Don’ts C. School Trendsetters: The Good and Bad D. Being Popular at School: For or Against It’s no secret that reading is helpful. But can it help kids lose weight? In the first study to look at the influence of literature (文学) on overweight teenagers, researchers at Duke Children’s Hospital discovered that reading the right type of novel may make a difference. The Duke researchers asked overweight girls aged 9 to 13 who were already in a weight loss program to read a novel called Lake Rescue. It was carefully created with the help of pediatric experts (儿科专家) to include specific healthy lifestyle and weight management guidance, as well as positive messages and strong role models. Six months later, the Duke researchers found the 31 girls who read Lake Rescue experienced a significant decrease (fall) in their BMI scores (-.71%) when compared to a control group of 14 girls who hadn’t (+.05%), explained Alexandra C. Russell, a fourth-year medical student at Duke who led the study. “As a pediatrician, I can’t count the number of times I tell parents to buy a book that might provide useful advice, yet I’ve never been able to point to research to back up my recommendations,” says Sarah Armstrong, director of Duke’s Healthy Lifestyles Program where the research took place. “This is the first probable interventional (介入的) study that found literature can have a positive influence on healthy lifestyle changes in young girls.” Obesity is becoming more widespread in children, according to the CDC (Centres for Disease Control), which reports that 16 percent of children aged 6 to 19 are overweight or obese, a number that has increased since 1980. Researchers are looking at a lot of ways to help kids stay healthy, lose weight and be more active, but Armstrong says, “most don’t work very well. The weight loss choices that are effective typically involve taking powerful medications with side effects, or require long-lasting surgical procedures.” While the BMI decrease due to the book is small, Armstrong says any decrease in BMI is encouraging because BMI typically increases in children as they grow and develop. That’s okay as long as it follows a normal, progressing curve. In overweight kids, however, BMI usually increases more quickly. “If their BMI percentile (百分位) goes down, it means they are either losing weight or getting tall and not gaining weight. Both are seen as positive signs in kids who are trying to lose weight,” she explains. 56. What did researchers at Duke Children’s Hospital do? A. They tried to find out the reasons why kids are overweight. B. They focused on the research into girls’ healthy lifestyle. C. They studied whether literature could help lose weight. D. They helped the girls to choose right books to read. 57. The underlined phrase “back up my recommendations” probably means“_____”. A. influence my research B. change my opinion C. respect my study D. support my advice 58. Which of the following statements about the research is TRUE? A. The researchers interviewed the girls and studied information. B. Pediatric experts offered specific guidance to the research. C. 16 percent of children aged from 9 to 13 were overweight. D. The girls read a certain novel and gave their reports. 59. What’s the finding of the research? A. That the girls all grew tall and lost weight after 6 months. B. That the girls showed great interest in reading literature works. C. That the girls who read Lake Rescue had a decrease in BMI. D. That the girls needed to take powerful medications to lose weight. 朝阳区 C、D 篇 In October, 1961 at Crowley Field in Cincinnati, Ohio, an old deaf (耳聋的)gentleman named William E Hoy stood up to throw the first ball of the World Series. Most people at Crowley Field on that day probably did not remember Hoy because he had retired (退休) from professional (职业的) baseball 58 years earlier, in 1903. However, he had been an outstanding player and the deaf people still talk about him and his years in baseball. William E Hoy was born in Houckstown, Ohio, on May 23, 1862. He became deaf when he was two years old. He attended the Columbus Ohio School for the deaf. After completing his study, he started playing baseball while working as a shoemaker. Hoy began playing professional baseball in 1886 for Oshkosh of the Northwestern League. In 1888, he started as an outfielder (外场手) with the old Washington Senators. He was very good at stealing bases during his career. In the 1888 league season, he stole 82 bases. He was also the Senators' leading hitter in 1888. Hoy was clever. He threw right-handed and batted left-handed. On June 19, 1889, he threw out three batters (击球手) at the plate from his outfield position. The arm signals used by judges (裁判员) today to show balls and strikes began because of Hoy. The judge lifted his right arm to show that the pitch was a strike, and his left arm to signal that it was a ball. For many years, people talked about Hoy's last ball game in 1903. He was playing for Los Angeles of the Pacific Coast Winter League. It was a memorable game because Hoy made a wonderful play which won the game. It was a very foggy (有雾的) night and, therefore, very hard to see the ball. In the ninth inning (棒球的一局), with two men out, Hoy managed to catch a fly ball to make the third out in spite of the fog. After he retired, Hoy stayed busy. He ran a farm near Cincinnati for 20 years. Until a few years before his death, he took 4 and 10 mile walks several mornings a week. On December 15, 1961, William Hoy died at the age of 99. 48. When was Hoy?s last game? A. In 1862. B. In 1888. C. In 1903. D. In 1961.49. According to the passage, what happened in 1886? A. Hoy worked as a shoemaker. C. Hoy threw the first ball of the World Series. B. Hoy began playing professional baseball. D. Hoy played a memorable game in the heavy fog.50. We can infer from the last paragraph that Hoy ________in his late years. A. became famous C. traveled around the world B. led a relaxed life D. was in good health.51. This passage is mainly about ________. A. a deaf player?s success in the game of baseball C. baseball game rules and some important players D Scientists have tried to come up with biological (生物学的)explanations for the difference between boys and girls. One scientist points out, “There are small genetic (遗传的) differences between the sexes (性别) at birth which may influence the subjects boys and girls choose. But the difficulty is that by the time children reach school age, there are so many other reasons that it is almost impossible to tell whether boys work hard at science and maths, or whether girls have been brought up to think of these subjects as boys' ? territory?”. A study shows that in maths, at least, girls are the same as boys. A report suggests that girls only stop studying maths because of social opinions and feelings. A reporter says, “While it is socially unacceptable for people not to be able to read and write, i t is still acceptable for women to say that they are ?hope-less? at maths. Although girls get marks which are as good as the boys', they have not been encouraged to do so.” The explanation for the difference, which is very clear during the teenage years, goes as far back as early childhood experiences. From their first days in kindergarten (幼儿园) , girls are not encouraged to work on their own or to complete tasks, although boys ar e. For example, boys and not girls, are often asked to ?help? with repair work. This encouragement leads to a way of learning how to solve problems later on in life. A further report on maths teaching shows that teachers seem to give more attention to boys than to girls. They think boys have more brains (头脑) than girls. Most teachers who took part in the study agreed that they expect their boy students to do better at maths and science subjects than their girl students. All of this leads to encourage boys to work harder in these subjects, gives them confidence and makes them believe that they can succeed. Interestingly, both boys and girls regard maths and science as difficult. Yet it has been suggested that girls avoid maths courses, not because they are difficult, but for social reasons. B. how Hoy became a professional baseball player D. where the baseball judge hand signals came from 52.The underlined word “territory” in Paragraph 2 most probably means A. natural ability B. interesting activity . C. special hobby. D. favourite task53. According to scientific studies, A. maths is not fit for girls to learn at all B. boys have a special sense of maths learningC. girls are poorer at maths because they are the weaker sex D. girls can learn maths as well as boys if given enough encouragement 54. Which of the following is true according to the text? A. Maths and science are easy subjects to either girls or boys. B. It seems socially acceptable for a girl not to be able to read and write. C. There is no connection between a girl's ability in maths and her teacher. D. It is a social problem not a problem of brains that girls are poor at maths. 55. What would be the best title for the text? A. Maths--A Difficult Subject C. Who's Afraid of Maths Anyway 西城区 C、D 篇 Do you know that more than half of the people living in Copenhagen, the Danish capital, ride a bicycle to school or work every day? The city has set a goal to become the world’s first carbon neutral (碳中立) capital by 2025. Cycling is actually a faster and more time-saving way to travel in Copenhagen. That’s why you’ll find more bicycles than people and more than 5 times as many bicycles than cars in this city! Copenhagen is a cycling paradise (天堂). The city has gone all out in encouraging its cyclists ― it has built more than 1,000 km of cycling roads, and added footrests and handrails at junctions (交叉路口). The city planners have even added ‘bike butlers’ who help park cycles and carry out free thoughtful repairs as a ‘thank-you’? ― wow! No wonder Copenhagen’s cyclists hardly break traffic rules. Several of the city’s main streets are closed to cars and used for bicycle lanes (车道) instead. Bike lanes along major roads are wide and slightly raised. Copenhagen is developing 38 bike super-highways along the main city roads. The city’s light rail system has recently allowed cyclists to bring their bikes on board, free of cost. The city planners are working hard to make cyclists feel safe. So when cyclists get closer to a major junction, sensors (传 感器) a little way down the streets ‘tell’ the traffic lights to give them a ‘green’ signal, which means cyclists are seldom held up by traffic. Isn’t that cool? One smooth continuous journey from home to school! Even in the bitterly cold winters, the cycling lanes are cleared of snow before car lanes. Lately, however, the city is facing a new problem ― there are not enough parking lots for cyclists. Some have even now started leaving their cycles just about anywhere. Perhaps the best way to deal with it is to make more space for bicycles or build B. Are Boys Cleverer than Girls D. Boys Are Better at Maths than Girls by Birth underground parking lots. At the same time, other big cities are following Copenhagen’s example, such as London, Paris, New York, Beijing and San Francisco. They are all taking actions to encourage cyclists, inspired by the City of Cyclists. 53. What goal does Copenhagen hope to reach by 2025? A. To build more and wider roads for cyclists. C. To encourage more people to go to work by bike. 54. What problem is the city facing now? A. Too many bicycles are produced. C. There isn’t enough space for bike parking. 55. What can we learn from the passage? A. The needs of drivers are not paid attention to. C. The city planners try to support the light rail system. B. Cyclists are often held up at the key junctions. D. The city has done its best to encourage its cyclists. B. Some cyclists often break traffic rules. D. Car drivers are not satisfied with cyclists. B. To set a good example for other cities to follow. D. To become the world’s first carbon neutral capital.If you ski in cold weather, you’ve probably heard about hypothermia. If you haven’t, it’s something you should know about. The word hypo means under, and therm means heat ― so hypothermia means under heating, cooling, or even freezing of the body. The cooling could be fast enough to kill a person. Outside air temperature doesn’t have to be very low. In fact, hypothermia can happen when the temperature is 40° or 50°F. When hypothermia happens, memory works poorly, people have trouble saying words properly, and they may fall down or drop things because their muscles aren’t working well. For the body to operate well, its temperature must remain about at 98. 6°F. People produce more heat than they need. In hypothermia, however, the body loses more heat than it produces. This often happens when a person gets wet. One of the deadliest accidents to a fisherman is to be washed overboard.Fishermen describe a 50-50-50 law of survival (生存): When the water is 50° F, a person has only a 50 percent chance of surviving for 50 minutes. Also wind speeds up heat loss. Wet clothing in the wind is dangerous because heat moves rapidly from the body to the water. Whenever you’re outside, keep dry. Wear rain clothes. Woolen clothing is the best choice, even when it is wet. While you’ re moving ― skiing, for example ― your body makes a lot more heat than when you’ re resting. That’ s why some people don’t realize they can suffer from hypothermia. They think they can go on and on, even though they may be wet and cold. But this is when they should be most careful. Once they stop skiing, they may find their production of body heat may drop suddenly by as much as 50 percent. They may start to shiver (颤抖) and fail to control the shivering. Their speech will slow, they won’ t remember well, and they will not be able to walk well and find they cannot hold things. They may become tired and drowsy, but they must not sleep ― or they might die. Those suffering from hypothermia will find it difficult to help themselves, but other people can help. In more serious hypothermia, a person may be only semiconscious (半清醒). It’ s important to keep awake and somehow be given warm drinks?. If you are careful, you’ll never suffer from hypothermia. If you ski or backpack, always remember: keep warm, keep active but do not become too tired, know when to stop, and keep dry. 56. When hypothermia happens, . A. you stand little chance of survival C. your body and your brain fail to work well B. your temperature will drop suddenly D. your body produces more heat than you need57. The writer uses the example of the 50-50-50 law of survival to . A. explain the danger of hypothermia C. introduce the ways of preventing hypothermia 58. The underlined word “drowsy” means . A. cold B. sleepy C. hungry D. thirsty B. describe the hard life of a fisherman D. discuss the possibilities of survival in cold water59. From the passage we know we should to avoid hypothermia. A. stay fit and have a strong will C. keep conscious, warm and dry B. take more exercise and sleep well D. dress warmly and keep active all the time}

我要回帖

更多关于 2010东城二模 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信