其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
回答应为D?你认中国怎么样? 不是问你喜欢中国的程度它相当于what do you think of ChinaHow do you like China
选C,how do you like是提问程度的,只有C是固定的搭配.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁-----________?-----IthinkChinaisagreatcountrywithfriendlypeopleandalonghistory.A.HowdoyoulikeChinaWh..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%-----________?? -----I think China is a great country with friendly people and a long history.A.? How do you like China What do you think ChinaHow do you find ofWhat do you like China 马上分享给朋友:答案A略点击查看答案解释辽宁省瓦房店市高级中学10-11学年高一下学期期末考试(英语)点击查看解释相关试题What Do You Like Most About Living in China?
Last we looked at the things we liked least about living in China. Because we&re big believers in positivity and being both fair and balanced we&re looking this week at the things we like most about living in China. It can be all too easy to complain, and to put our home countries and the way of life there on a pedestal, and we often forget what it is we love about living in China. Which is too bad because with 9.6 million sq km, 1.4 billion people, 5,000 years of history and 55 ethnic minorities, there is a whole lot to love. Whether it&s the people, the food, the money, the ladies, the jobs& what do you like most about living in China? Add your two fen in the comments section below.
Perspectives seeks to promote dialogue and cross-cultural understanding by featuring Chinese and foreign responses to a single question. Email us to be added to our weekly question mailing list or to suggest questions of your own and feel free to add your perspective in the comments section below:
I love how friendly people are. Of all the places I&ve lived I find that China is the friendliest. The openness makes it much easier to make friends and learn about the language and culture. When I lived in Ukraine it was a very closed society and so difficult to get any insight into what people thought or did and as a result very frustrating and lonely.
S / Australia
My family. It is great to have the feeling the people near you understand you. For language and thinking. When I studied abroad it felt very lonely because my English was poor and many students did not understand how I thought. In China there is common language and culture for me.
It&s always exciting here. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good but never a boring day.
Definitely the sensation of being surrounded by 5000 years of civilization all the time.
My favorite things about living in China: No wars (at least not in Guangdong and Beijing).
Historical and modern world combined (I have a special interest in ancient towns and places with a long history and folk customs).
So much easier to find work here. Also I can live very comfortably and spend money on taxis and going out. Even to expensive places. Back home I&d still be living like a poor student, here I can live like a king. And of course the situation with the ladies is an extra bonus. Way easier to find a hot girlfriend here. Added up it means the spitting and hassle are a small price to pay for the China lifestyle.
My favorite things in China are being able to buy cheap stuff, being able to eat out in restaurants all the time, being far away from home, having the chance to travel to amazing places within China during the holidays, being able to improve my Mandarin skills and feeling proud that I can survive all on my own in such an exotic country that speaks such a difficult language, oh and although I stick out like a sore thumb feeling much more comfortable in my own skin than back at home.
R / German
China is developing very fast. As a Chinese it is very exciting to see this. Even though not everything is perfect and there are many problems, it is still great to see China become so rich and strong. Life has improved for many and the changes have been so big.
This is where it&s all happening. The world is changing right now and it&s happening right here in China.
U / S Africa
Big fan of the safety. Sure there are isolated incidents of robberies or the occasional mugging around Sanlitun but compared to America there is virtually no violent crime here. I can walk anywhere feeling safe and not having to be worried about being jumped or shot. I don&t always think about it but it&s a huge factor in quality of life to not have to live in a state of fear and worry (no pun intended).
Living in China benefits my career. It distinguishes me from the other business school grads and means I will get a better job when I return to my country. I can get experience here doing jobs I would have to wait 5-8 years to get back in New Zealand. Working here gives you many opportunities and looks good on a resume.
T / New Zealand
The food! Cheap, delicious, everywhere, fast, fairly healthy. Love it, love it, love it.
E / Bolivia
权责声明:本站所有音乐均网上搜集仅做宽带测试,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则后果自负!如遇英文歌曲不能播放,系歌曲链接失效,请谅解!本站全部英文歌曲的所有权归其唱片公司或歌手所有。请购买正版英文歌曲支持你的偶像!
(责编:一尾鱼)
相关文章: &&&&&nbsp &&
打榜热歌:Taylor Swift - Speak Now
命中注定我爱你:Kenny Chesney - Me
不再爱你 不再铭记:But I Will Never
天后王菲演唱会《怀念》英文原版Rilke
破裂之痕 伤心回忆:Pixie Lott - Bro
小美女Taylor Swift现场翻唱:Viva La
经典乡村柔情:Today I Started Lovin
当你遇见爱情:Love Is Everywhere
不要做你的纸娃娃:Rosie Thomas - Pa
经典重温:月之哀影 Dana Winner - Mo
中秋月明:今夜为你守候—— Virginia
冠军单曲:Olly Murs - Please Don't
打榜热歌:Taylor Swift - Speak Now
打榜热歌:Bruno Mars - Just The Way
给我 一个拥抱的温暖:Make You Feel
打榜热歌:Nelly - Just A Dream
冠军单曲:Alexandra Burke - Start W
感人至深的钢琴天籁:You Took My Hea
&399.0学币
&365.0学币
&450.0学币
& Copyright
| All right reserved.
囊括国外极具人气的各类以及英文歌曲推荐等信息,相信这里将会成为英语歌曲爱好者的理想归属。13:52:56【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"3. in,else,you,what,do,winter,do,China,in4. temperature,outside,the,is,what"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"3. in,else,you,what,do,winter,do,China,in4. temperature,outside,the,is,what"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:3. in,else,you,what,do,winter,do,China,in4. temperature,outside,the,is,what===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1: 3. What else do you do in winter in China?4. What is the temperature outside ?
加你QQ又不会的就问你,好吗
对不起, qq 是私用的.
为什么,不能
================可能对您有帮助================
答:What else do you do in winter in Chian===========================================答:Anyone Else But You You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on you're back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else But you I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train I kiss y...===========================================答:anyone else but you You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on you're back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else But you I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train I kiss y...===========================================答:what else do you do with her?你和她还要做什么?===========================================答:what else can you see in the bedroom.你在卧室还能看到什么?===========================================问:3.there,many,buses,are,how?4.get,with,words,an,these,bigg...答:let's put a circle for usually what else can you ask? how many buses are there? these words get bigger with an "s". do you always walk to school?===========================================问:3.there,many,buses,are,how?4.get,with,words,an,these,bigg...答:What else did you do last night? 你昨天晚上干什么了?===========================================问:what makes you beautiful答:Liam:You're insecure 你感到不安 Don't know what for 却不知为何 You're turning heads 你轻轻的转过头 When you walk through the do-o-or 当你走过门口的时候 Don't need makeup 不需要化妆 To cover up 去掩盖什么 Being the way that you ...===========================================问:what makes you beautiful答:Who was Leonardo da Vinci? You may answer without thinking: "He is the painter of Mona Lisa." What else do you know about him? Da Vinci was more than just a great artist in history. He's also famous as a scientist and an invent...=========================================== what other things can you see in the picture===========================================&What other things do you buy in the shop?
What other things do you&purchase in the shop?
&=========================================== what other things do you buy in the shop===========================================1.What else do you do in winter?2.Sometimes we slide on the snow.3.This is smaller than the first one.4.Let's make a snowman on the face.5.We make snowmen in Ch...===========================================1.What else do you do in winter?
2.Sometimes we slide on the snow.
3.This is smaller than the first one.
4.Let's make a snowman on the face.
5.We make snowmen in C...===========================================1.What else do you do with him?
It often rains in Shanghai in spring.
祝学习进步O(∩_∩)O===========================================我的哥哥身上还有什么特点,是你以前不喜欢的?"
that引导的是定语从句,修饰what else.
【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!===========================================What other things
学习是一件愉快的事! (*^__^*)
请及时采纳,多谢!=========================================== What else can you see in the bedroom?
如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢===========================================选择C语序应: you should pay attention to what else (to finish) building the road.现句what else提前pay attention to修饰what else(to do)结构表目接面:完修路句意思:完修路应该注意===========================================
12345678910假如你是Michael,刚来中国不久,你的美国朋友Jack写了一封信给你,在信中,他向你突出了几个问题。请你写信回答他,他的信中问题如下。Deak Michael, How are you? Do you like China? How are the people there?
假如你是Michael,刚来中国不久,你的美国朋友Jack写了一封信给你,在信中,他向你突出了几个问题。请你写信回答他,他的信中问题如下。Deak Michael, How are you? Do you like China? How are the people there? 10
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Jack ,I&m fine ,thank you !I spend many wonderful days here ,because the people here is very kind and enthusiastic .So ,I like China very much .If can give me more time ,I will decide to stay here without hesitate .If you like coming ,have a good trip
我已经写完了,Thank& you& all& the& same ,886
那你就采纳了呗
关于How are you的回答 不同地区的:
国外很少有人问你How are you。一般都是How are you doing,澳洲还有How are you going。据在澳洲生活的人的经验,当老外问How are u时,老外的回答是Good thank you。
美国人说 Good, I&m fine, I&m good, I&m doing good, I&m doing well, 再加 Thank you! 或者 and you?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about的同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信