解释句子 This topic is food for thought是什么意思

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
4道用英语解释句子,急用啊.在线等.快的加分!1~This topic is food of thought.2~You ought to be come a vegetarian.It's better for your healthy.3~There will be no more hungry people in the world.4~Are you trying to put me off my lunch?高手帮忙啊,急用啊!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.This topic is food of thought.=This topic is about food.You ought to be come a vegetarian.It's better for your healthy.=You might as well eat less meat.It can benefit you a lot.There will be no more hungry people in the world.=All the people in the world will be full enough.Are you trying to put me off my lunch?=Do you advise me to have nothing forlunch
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 这个主题是思考粮食。 2 你应该成为素食者。那将更有利于你的健康。 3 世上不会有更多的挨饿的人。4 你们是不是要推迟我的午餐?
下面的正确:1 这个主题是精神食粮。 2 你应该成为素食者。那将更有利于你的健康。 3 世上不会再有的挨饿的人。 4 你们是不是要推迟我的午餐?
1这题目是想法食物。 2你应该来素食主义者。为您健康是好。 3那不会是没有其他饥饿的人在世界上。 4您是不是想吃我的午餐?
1.这个话题很有思想高度。2.你应该吃素,这对你的健康更有好处。3.将来的世界将不会有受饿的人。4.你想让我喝西北风去啊?!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这句话对吗?This is greasy food.
wqpppa627fKt
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这是油脂的食物
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对的,这是油脂的食物
扫描下载二维码Trolling around business blogs online for this topic, there is a lot of wisdom for us to consider.
The numbers alone provide justification aplenty for pursuing this topic.
Books and blogs are fine for gaining some familiarity, but this topic screams for individual attention from professionals.
There is much room for debate on this topic, and I expect some follow-up posts to this.
For more on this topic, plan to attend the Mondo Visione Exchange Forum 2011 in London 28-29 November.
For perspective on this topic, I reached out to one of my industry colleagues, Dr. Tony Coles, CEO of Onyx Pharmaceuticals.
Listen to our Sept. 2 podcast for more on this topic.
For more on this topic, listen to our Oct. 28 podcast.
For more on this topic, see my post Uncertainty And Risk Management: What To Do About Black Swans and my consulting services page.
To get the conversation around this started, Forbes gathered marketing executives for a discussion around this topic at the Association of National Advertisers Masters of Marketing 2012 Annual Conference in Orlando this week.
For the past year, I have researched, read and conducted several interviews on this topic for the "Black in America" series.
Special note - For greater detail on this topic, please visit my personal website www.
For more information on this topic, please read All About Asset Allocation, 2nd edition, McGraw-Hill, 2010.
For more musings on this topic, please read Daniel Nye Griffiths.
In choosing the topic for this year's symposium--maintaining stability in a changing financial system--the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City staff is, once again, right on target.
Based on the their blogs, authors Joann S. Lublin and A. Kelly Eggers have been following this topic for a couple of years, and their conclusion was rather stimulating.
Thanks for the opportunity to contribute my comments and for bringing forth this much needed topic.
Forbes BRIC Breaker page is interviewing fund managers and other China focused analysts for a deeper look on this topic later this month.
His columns on this topic have granted Bartlett semi-divine status on MSNBC and the ultimate digital apotheosis for ex-conservatives, a column addressing this topic published on the New York Times web site.
IEA's otherwise comprehensive analysis falls strangely silent on this topic, doubtless for political reasons.
Major General KATHY FROST: Thank you so much and thank you for using your time to discuss this topic.
The real topic for conversation in this lawsuit is the consolidation of monopoly or duopoly power over cellular communications activities.
Customer Intelligence is a key enabler of customer obsession (watch the video below for more of my thoughts on this topic).
Just some food for thought as the discussion on this topic continues.
Of course, and this is a topic for another day, no one is required to own a federal registration to use a trademark, and the absence of a registration does not prove a mark is unlawful.
Finally, we will cite reports of vote suppression and intimidation — in our opinion, it has been difficult for readers to aggregate information on this topic, and the urgency of violations requires coverage that is up-to-the-minute, and that can help voters rectify the situation or get help from others.
Also, we will cite reports of vote suppression and intimidation — in our opinion, it has been difficult for readers to aggregate information on this topic, and the urgency of violations requires coverage that is up-to-the-minute, and that can help voters rectify the situation or get help from others.
This was -- race has been a topic of discussion for a long, long time in this country.
This will be a topic for yet another posting in the near future.
Stay tuned for more opportunities to engage in this important topic.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 thought是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信