寻找以Wastewhat can you seebe see...

1.agree ,with
2.我认为我们应该对那些天天浪费东西的学生说不。
3.In our daily life ,we should do something to stop waste from happening.
4.Others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Waste can be seen everywhere in the school. Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom. They say they can afford these things. But I don't agree with them. Waste can bring a lot of problems. Although China is rich in some resources(资源) , we are short of (缺乏) others, for example, fresh water. It is reported that we will have no coal(煤) or oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where can we move? Think about it. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day. Everybody should stop wasting as soon as possible. In our everyday life, we can do many things to prevent waste from happening, for example, turn off the water taps(水龙头) when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on. Little by little, everything will be changed. Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our best. 【小题1】From the passage we know that some students often ________ in the school. A.eat too muchB.don't work hardC.waste thingsD.throw rubbish everywhere【小题2】Which is not mentioned in this passage? A.Fresh water.B.Forest. C.Oil.D.Coal.【小题3】Which of the following is right? A.Waste brings problems.B.Waste can bring no problem. C.China is rich in fresh water.D.Students never waste things.【小题4】Which is the best title of this passage? A.Stop WastingB.School lifeC.Waste in the SchoolD.Rich Resources in China
来源:学年湖北黄冈启黄中学八年级上学期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
You can see waste(浪费)everywhere in the school. Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom. They say they can afford these things. But I don’t agree with them.Waste can bring a lot of problems. Although China is rich in some resources(资源), we are short of others, for example, fresh water. It is reported(据报道) that we will have no coal (煤)or oil to use in 100 years. Think about it. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day. Everybody should stop wasting as soon as possible.In our everyday life, we can do many things to stop waste . For example, turn off the water taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom and try not to order more food than we need. Little by little, everything will be changed. We can stop waste one day if we do our best to form(养成)the habit of saving.【小题1】From the passage we know that some students often _________ in the school.A.eat too muchB.don’t work hardC.waste thingsD.throw rubbish everywhere【小题2】Which is NOT mentioned(提及) in this passage?A.Fresh water.B.Forest.C.Oil.D.Coal.【小题3】What may happen (发生)in 100 years?A.We may still have enough oil.B.We may still have enough coal.C.We may have a little oil.D.We may have no coal or oil to use.【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Waste brings problems.B.Waste won’t bring problems.C.China is rich in fresh water.D.Students never waste things.
来源:2014年广东省毕业生学业调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
 MaryAs for me, I believe “Waste not, want not.” We know there are still millions of Chinese living in a? poor condition.We can never afford waste.Therefore, it is no doubt that saving is still a good habit that we should not give up.I do not like the men who spend their money in a wrong way.They do not know waste is a bad thing.It can only make them happy for the time being.JackyMore and more people are no longer interested in the simple life style, including me.And I feel embarrassed to save the things I used.What I love is the latest fashion.In my eyes, saving is already out of style.SallyOne of the best ways we students can do in this situation is to recycle the textbooks we are using every day.After we’ve used them and are moving on to new ones, we should find ways to recycle these books instead of simply throwing them away.There are different ways to do so, such as sending them to a recycling factory, reusing them for other purposes, passing them on to new students and so on.TimThe negative effects(负面影响)of waste can be shown as follows.Firstly, it makes some students ask their parents for money quite often, which is harmful to their development.If they don’t learn to support themselves, they will be “useless people” when they graduate.Secondly, it is not easy for our parents to arrange for our schooling.Last but not the least, just like what Mary said that our country is still poor.There are many people who cannot go to university and many poor people still need our help.Information CardThe things people spend thousands of yuan on1. The habit that we shouldn’t give up2. The thing that makes Jacky feel embarrassed3. One of the best ways the students can do4. The students should depend on themselves, or they will be5.  
来源:学年山东省九年级上学期期中质量抽测英语试卷(解析版)
阅读下面的短文,并完成短文后的任务。
Waste can be seen everywhere in
the school. Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget
to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom. They say they can afford
these things. But I don’t agree with them.
Waste can bring a lot of problems.
Although China is rich in some resources (资源), we are short of others, for
example, fresh water. It is reported that we will have no coal(煤) or oil to use in 100 years.
So if we go on wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where
can we move? Think about it. (83) I think we should say no to the students
who waste things every day. Everybody should stop wasting as soon as
possible.
In our everyday life, we can do
many things to prevent (阻止) waste from happening, for example, turn off the water
taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom,
try not to order more food than we need, and so on. Little by little,
everything will be changed. (84) Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our
best.
任务1:根据要求答题。(请注意问题后的词数要求) 提示: within 在…以内& waste浪费
1.List the wastes
mentioned in the first passage: (within 15 words 15个词以内)
(2)
任务3:请给短文拟一个适当的标题:(within 5 words)
5.______________________________________________________________
来源:学年广东省初一下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Waste can be seen everywhere in the school. Some
students ask for more food &26& &they can eat and others
often forget &&27& &the light when they leave the
classroom.
Waste can &&28 &a
lot of problems. Although China is rich &&&29& &some
resources(???), we are short for others, for example, fresh
water. It is said that we will have &&30 &&coal or
oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on 31& &our resources,
what can we use in the future? Think about it.
In our daily life, we can do &&32&
&things to stop waste, for example, turn off the water taps when we
finish &33 &it, try not to throw so much rubbish, and so on.
Little by little,& &&34 &will be changed. Waste can
stopped one day if we do& &&35 &&best. I hope
we can.
1.A. than&& B. as&& C. like D. and
2.A. to turn off&&& B. turning off& C.
to turn on&& D. turning off
3.A. binging&&& B. brought& C. bring&&& D.
brings
4.A. in &&& B. for& C. of&& D.
about
5.A. not&&& B. many C. no&& D.
much
6.A. wasted &&& B. wastes&& C.
waste&&& D. wasting
7.A. much&& B. many C. few& D. little
8.A. used&& B. to use&& C. using&&& D.
use
9.A. everything B. anything C. nothing& D.
something
10.A. us&&& B. ours C. our& D.
ourselves阅读理解 I be
阅读理解 &&&& I began to grow up when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's house that winter night,and my mother said that we would soon leave for America.We were on the bus then.I was crying,and some people on the bus were tu_百度作业帮
阅读理解 I be
阅读理解 &&&& I began to grow up when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's house that winter night,and my mother said that we would soon leave for America.We were on the bus then.I was crying,and some people on the bus were turning around to look at me.I cried because I could not bear the thought of never hearing the radio program for school children again.I also had to say goodbye to my dear friends and relatives.I thought about the new country I was going to see-the strange place I had known only from books and pictures.&&&& The four years that followed taught me the importance of optimism(乐观),but the idea did not come to me at once.For the first two years in New York,I was really lost-having to study in three schools because of family moves.I did not quite know what I was or what I should be.Mother remarried,and things became even more complex for me.Some time passed before my stepfather and I got used to each other.I was often sad,and saw no end to "the hard times." &&&& My responsibilities in the family increased a lot since I knew English better than everyone else at home.I wrote letters,filled out forms,translated at interviews with Immigration officers(移民局官员),took my grandparents to the doctor and translated there,and even discussed telephone bills with company representatives.&&&& From my experiences I have learned one important rule:Almost all common troubles go away at last!Something good is certain to happen in the end when you do not give up,and just wait a little!I believe that my life will turn out all right,even though it will not be that easy.1.How did the author get to know America?A.From radio programs.&&&&&&&&&& B.From books and pictures.&&&&&& C.From her mother.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.From her relatives.2.When leaving for America,the author felt __________.A.sad&&&&&&&& B.confused&&&&&& C.excited&&&&&& D.surprised 63 For the first two years in New York,the author __________.A.often lost her way&&&&&& B.did not think about her future C.studied in three different schools&&&& D.got on well with her stepfather 4.What can we learn about the author from Paragraph A.She worked as a translator.B.She attended a lot of job interviews.C.She paid telephone bills for her family.D.She helped her family with her English.5.The author believes that __________.&& A.her future will be free from troubles B.it is difficult to learn to become patient C.there are more good things than bad things D.good things will happen if one keeps trying&&&&
1-5: BACDD寻找以Waste can be seen everywhere in the school为第一句的阅读理解题_百度作业帮
寻找以Waste can be seen everywhere in the school为第一句的阅读理解题
Waste can be seen everywhere in the school. Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom. They say they can afford these things. But I don’t agree with them. Waste can bring a lot of problems. Although China is rich in some resources(资源), we are short of others, for example, fresh water. It is reported that we will have no coal or oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where can we move? Think about it. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day. Everybody should stop wasting as soon as possible. In our everyday life, we can do many things to prevent(阻止) waste from happening, for example, turn off the water taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on. Little by little, everything will be changed. Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our best.}

我要回帖

更多关于 what can you see 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信