an unusual daything 英语...

以A thing 为题写一篇英语作文
A/An unusual thing in my memoryIt was Monday.I got up at 6:30 a.m.,and then ate my breakfast quickly.On my way to school,I saw an accident.A red car knocked down a little boy and then the car drove away.I saw the numbers of that car and then I wrote it down quickly.I ran to that boy.He was hurt.Finally,I dialed 120 and 110 to call the ambulance and the police.Five minutes later,They arrived here I gave the number to the police and helped the boy get into the car.Although I was late for school,I was happy.“Well done” I said to myself.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二作文an unusual thing,要自己写的,不要ctrl+v
one day ,i went to park to swim by bike that was a nice day.many people were swimming in the water pool when i got the park.so i put my bike on the lawn and then jumped into the water pool happily.After an hour ,i realised my bike gone .i was hurried to put on my clothes and find it around everywhere.i couldn't find it although i used any way that i can .so i turned to the policeman who worked in this park ,with the help of his ,my bike was found quickly and we caught the thieft.thanks to the policman ,i got my bike back.what an unusal day it is!这个作文用的是过去式,词汇都是非常初级的.不过下次不要这样了,会让你变懒的.
考试的时候写这篇作文不会扣3分以上吧
我如果是老师,我给你满分。相当好的一篇文章。
。。。。。好吧那就
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以A thing 为题写一篇英语作文
A/An unusual thing in my memoryIt was Monday.I got up at 6:30 a.m.,and then ate my breakfast quickly.On my way to school,I saw an accident.A red car knocked down a little boy and then the car drove away.I saw the numbers of that car and then I wrote it down quickly.I ran to that boy.He was hurt.Finally,I dialed 120 and 110 to call the ambulance and the police.Five minutes later,They arrived here I gave the number to the police and helped the boy get into the car.Although I was late for school,I was happy.“Well done” I said to myself.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 an unusual 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信