Like,but in the end mv...

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~From bad boy to hero译文ALLEN Iverson was once the troublemaker that the NBA did not want.He went to prison for fighting.He didn't like practising and he laughed at his coach.But in the end,he hasn't wasted his talent.At 1.83 metres tall,Iverson has become the most exciting player in the NBA.He's as quick as lightening and no one can stop him.Over the years,he has also changed and become a leader."If you're getting older and not getting smarter,something is wrong," said Iverson.On November 6,he was named the Eastern Conference Players of the Week (本周东部最佳球员).He got the award for his play in the first week of the NBA.For his team,the Philadelphia 76ers (费城76人队),he scored an average (平均) of 34 points per game.It was a proud moment for the 31-year-old player,especially since he has several injuries.Iverson has a fighting spirit and the heart of a giant.Born to a single mum,Iverson grew up on dangerous streets in the US.Sometimes his house had no electricity,hot water or lights.There were only bills.He became tough like his friends.But he knew he wouldn't win a championship or be on top with his bad behaviour.He looked at himself in the mirror and asked,"Who is Allen Iverson?" In this way he changed himself."I have matured," he said."I'm proud that I recognize that.I'm trying to be a better person first,and then a better player."
小小的緋蹼搭0
阿伦.艾弗森曾被认为是NBA不想要的麻烦制造者,他曾因好战入狱.他不喜欢训练并嘲笑他的教练.但在最后,他并没有浪费他的才华.1.83米高,艾弗森已经成为NBA中最令人兴奋的球员.他的动作快速敏捷,没有人可以阻止他.多年来,他也已经改变,并成为领导者."如果你年纪变大了,却没有变聪明,那肯定是那里出错了."艾弗森说.11月6日,他被任命为东区最佳球员的一周(本周东部最佳球员) .在来NBA的第一周里,他的发挥为他赢得了奖.在他的队--费城76人队中 ,他每场的平均得分(平均)达到34分.这是一个值得骄傲的时刻,今年31岁的球员,尤其是从他受过几次伤之后.艾弗森拥有战斗的精神和巨人的心脏.出生在只有妈妈的单亲家庭里,艾弗森在美国的成长之路非常艰辛.有时他的房子没有电,热水或灯,只有帐单.他变得和他的朋友一样粗暴.但是他知道,他不会带着他的坏行为赢得总冠军.他看着镜子里的自己问道:“谁是艾弗森” 用这种方式,他改变了自己.“我已经成熟,”他说.“我很骄傲,我承认这一点.我首先要变成一个更好的人,然后才是更好的球员”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦给下答案get on/off,head for,tap(sb.)on the shoulder,pull over,result in ,feel like ,by the time,turn out(all right),in the end,instead of.1:I run to the railway station as fast as I could but found the train was almost full by the time I___.2:Having finished his work ahead of time,Philip was happy to leave his office and___the airport to enjoy his holiday.3:You should have seen Boris's face when Max___him___.How surprised he was at moment.4:When a policeman saw the bus driver running a red light,he called to him to___and walked towards the bus.5:His poor English has___misunderstandings between him and his American boss.6:What a lovely day it is!Do you ___a walk along the mountain path?7:___we got to the bus stop,the last bus had already left.8:Though there were quite a few difficulties,I was sure that things were going to___.9:At the meeting,there were many defferent suggestions for our holiday,but___we decided to take George's suggestion and went to the seaside again.10:I can't understand why they chose him___you-you can do the job much better than be.in sb.'s face,cut sb.short,turn one'sback on,a couple of,look around,at the same time,turn sth.inside out,at sb.'sdisposal1:"Well,Well,that's enough," Grandpa___him___just as he was about to tell another story.2:Guests will find a television room,a swimming pool and a library___.3:You've got to be firm,but___you must be sympathetic.4:After that he walked out of the room and shot the door___her___.5:You cannot___this problem and leave us with the responsibility.6:Not until yesterday did I know that the Whites live just___doors up from me.7:We___the house___and upside down but didn't find from me.8:___in your garden or school--plants and flowers are growing everywhere.apply to,build up,come through,concentrate on,have...in mind,lead to,move on to,otherwise,step by step1:A foreign language cannoit must be learned___.2:Tomorrow is Helen's birthday.Do you___anything___for her present?3:Don't eat so much chocolate,___you'll be sick.4:The new rules will help the local workers somehow,but do they___part-time workers,too?5:Our boss offered the Harvard gradute a high-paying job after he___the test with outstanding results.6:She will complete her book soon and___some new and exciting work.7:This doctor has___a good reputation over the years.8:If we___environmental protection,we can save the earth for mankind.9:The bank has offered a reward for any information___the arrest of the thieves.照课本打上的,也许有打错的地方,是选词填空
噼里啪啦碰108
it is...that..强调巨型...你看把她们拿掉句子结构是不影响的对不?refer to 参考,turn to 转向 stick to坚持 lead to造成 前面是bigger那麽后面是不是也用比较级别了呢?从整个句子意思麳说 主语是make .future这裏一拖,那麽动词不能做主语的,用动名词 concern指的是decision,如果是concerned难道是过去时?难道是被动?only to表示出朲意料的常常是不好的结果 just to为的是,目的是 making 的话是主动且正在进行的状态,这裏要表目的 make sure 结构完全不对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2 pull over
4result in
5 feel like
6by the time
8in the end
9instead of.
10head for
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the end mv 的文章