求翻成英语翻议

求翻成英文_百度知道
求翻成英文
想咨询一下是什么情况,但是已经设置了合并发货“你好。”以上内容求英语达人帮忙翻译成英文,现在依然是分开收取了两份运费,我在贵网站购物时因为忘了修改数量只能下了同一商品的两个订单
提问者采纳
Somehow, I ordered the same item twice. I was wondering how I can get the problem solvedHi, I was charged shipping fees twice, but I forgot to change the quantity, I have ordered some items on your website, but I have merged those two shipment. As a result
提问者评价
多谢,已经发给商家邮箱了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
s OK though and so I chose the combined shippment. It&#39. Could you please look into this and get me updated, during my online shopping at your websiteHello? Thank you very much for your time, and I was charged twice of the shipment fee, However they were still shipped separatedly, I made two orders on one item because I forgot to update the order number
其实楼主告诉你一个自己翻译的方法 你可以百度翻译网站,把这一段话复制进去
然后自动翻译就出来了
以后不用来指导这样啦 呵呵
希望可以帮助到你
&Hello, I am in your website shopping because forgot tochange the number only two orders of the same product, buthas been set up with shipping, now still is collected separately from the two freight, would like to ask what the situation.&百度翻译找的,绝对准
Hello, I orderd 2pcs same items wrongly in your shop, however,pls advise why it charged 2 separate freight charges although I set shipping as 1 package?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译成英文 不要机翻 谢谢!!中国人特别注重“茶缘”。而这种“茶缘”就是以茶结缘,以茶会友,强调的恰恰是“君子之交淡如水”的境界,突出地强调了茶的文化意蕴在于对中国人人格理想、生活情趣和审美境界的表达和展现。在乾隆皇帝的《虎跑泉》里,我们可以看到他将茶的清新、味苦等特征拿出来比喻人的高尚品质和崇尚淡淡泊的境界,正如君子之交淡若水的境界,这与我国从古至今所追从从人的完美品质相呼应。同样,强调饮茶过程中的精神气韵和茶禅境界历来是中国茶文化的最高精神形式。独具中国特色的禅宗主要立足于诗和茶两大文化体系中,在这里我们就以单纯的茶禅来说,就是将佛门僧人的饮茶念佛融为一体,这也是佛门中人与文人共同的活动的结晶,这也与中国茶文化由宗教人士引领之风有关。茶禅联姻之风,更体现了中国茶文化独特的兼容现象。茶之饮,禅之参,品茶与参禅同一进行,互相仿拟,相互启迪,这种“茶禅一味”恰恰寄托的是一种古雅澹泊的审美情趣,一种恬淡清净的茶禅境界。
bfDZ96WQ24
Pay special attention to the "Chinese tea". This "tea" is to become attached to the friends of tea, tea, that it is "a hedge between keeps friendship green." realm, highlighted the cultural implicatio...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英文翻他跟我说 在他那个地方 昨天下雪了.求翻译成英文"在他那里" 怎么翻译?我是写 he told me that in his there ,there was sonwing yesterday.
紫兰梦惜2380
he told me that it snowed yesterday where he lived用个从句where he lived翻译 在他那里"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
he told me that it snowed yesterday
where he lived用个从句where he lived翻译 在他那里"
It snowed over there yesterday,he said.
There was in him
He told me yesterday in his that place to snow.There was in him
扫描下载二维码求翻成英语_百度知道
求翻成英语
学校派了监督来检查宿舍,一道到10点半我就听到外面的宿管开始喊 快把灯关掉! 我把宿舍的灯关掉然后拿出了小台灯
提问者采纳
s the inspector send by school to check the dormitoryWhen it comes to 10;light off, so i turn off the light and fetch out my small desk lamp.It&#39:&!&quot:30
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
使用网上的自动翻译工具重点是要把汉语改写成容易翻译的词语和逻辑清楚的句子,否则就会翻成不知所云的病句。
School sent monitor to inspect our dormitories so i heard houseparent begin to cry, turn the light off when the clock knock 10 o clock!
I turned the light off and took my table lamp!这是我的答案,英语不好,有错请指点。谢谢!
The school sent a supervision to check the dormitores.
As soon as it turned 10:30 p.m., we would hear the supervision shouting outside, & Turn off the light!& Then I would turn off the light and took out my lamp.
The school sent supervision to check the dormitory, a ten thirty I heard outside the dorm to call soon turn off the lights! I put the dormitory lights off and pulled out a small table lamp
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求英语学习方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信