Hehe sun also risesplays baske...

> 问题详情
任务型阅读. David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team in Scotland.He also plays for two clubs. l
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
任务型阅读.&&&&David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team in Scotland.&&He also plays for two clubs. let's listen tohis story and learn more about curling."I first started playing it four years ago when I was 10 years old. My father, my brother and sister all curland I would go and watch them play.&&I enjoy curling because I like the feeling of playing on real ice.&&Ialso like it because it is mentally challenging(智力挑战) .&&In the play,you have to think about how toachieve your goal and how to beat the other team. "&&&"Sweeping( 清扫冰道)&&is probably the most difficult part of the game, It is very important because thisdecides the speed of the stone and keeps it straight. "&&&"Games can go on for three or four hours and I play about three times a week. Some of my friendsthought it was funny when I started curling. Then they tried it and now they play it, too. "&&&"Curling has been a Winter Olympic game since 1998. I would like to play at the Winter Olympics inthe future.&&I would surely recommend(推荐) curling to everyone, because it's different from other sports. "1.&&David plays for _______ and_______ in Scotland.2.&&He enjoys curling because he likes _______on real ice and it's also3.&The most difficult part of the game must be ________.4.&A curling game can go on for__________.5.&The reason for recommending curling to others is that it's_________.
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……这个作业怎么做?He often plays baske_百度知道
这个作业怎么做?He often plays baske
[&&&&&& B. for&&&&nbsp. at& ]
A;&&nbsp. in& C
He often plays basketball__________ five o'clock
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求指导:He ___________ baske
He ___________ basketball on Saturday.
A.plays B.play
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用never?never之后动词变不变?不是have never,而是只有never,比如never play,是i never play basketball before还是i never played basketball before?怎么区分出过去和现在?He never played basketball before还是He never plays basketball before..
played.因为他以前没打过,可现在要打了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He never played basketball before他过去从来没打过篮球
never,大多时候和ever 一样,用完成时态
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 he sun also rises 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信