续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
相关文辑推荐
共10个文档
格式 文档名称 用户评分 浏览量 下载量新视野大学英语视听说教程第二版第一册答案 或者发到_百度知道
新视野大学英语视听说教程第二版第一册答案 或者发到
一定要是第二版的啊&&
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
//d.hiphotos.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=20d4f8d2f8dcd100cdc9f0/7aec54e736d12f2ea22bfcbf4fc2d://d.baidu。我的邮箱是/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=db912bf94fefaf6cdd035/7aec54e736d12f2ea22bfcbf4fc2d://d我也要答案./zhidao/pic/item/7aec54e736d12f2ea22bfcbf4fc2d.hiphotos
其他类似问题
新视野大学英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场新视野大学英语视听说教程(第二版)第一册 答案 要有unit test. 发到_百度作业帮
新视野大学英语视听说教程(第二版)第一册 答案 要有unit test. 发到
新视野大学英语视听说教程(第二版)第一册可以在网上下载.
还有吗,能给我一份吗
您可能关注的推广新视野大学英语第二版视听说教程第二册答案及听力原文Unit1-10完整版_中华文本库
第48页/共48页
文本预览:
ight control software, would you get off immediately? If yes, please put up your hands.” Then a forest of hands were raised, but one programmer called Smith did not put up his hand. When asked what he would do, he replied that he had no fear and would be quite happy to stay on board. “With my team’s software,” he said, “the plane was unlikely to even taxi as far as the runway, let alone take off.” 1. T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T Speaking Snakes frighten me. Tony: Oh, Nancy, I am looking for you. Nancy: Well, Sherlock Holmes, you’ve just found me. What’s up? Tony: The Outdoor Club is going camping this weekend. Care to join us for an adventure? Nancy: I could be interested, but will there be snakes? I they make me scared stiff. Tony: Probably not. We’ll be in the mountains, and snakes don’t care for the cold. But there are different kinds of snakes. Poisonous ones like rattlers, and friendly ones like garter snakes. You aren’t afraid of the friendly snakes, are you? Nancy: Well, if we encounter any snakes, you’ll see how loud I can scream. Toney: Even if they’re friendly snakes? Nancy: Yeah, all snakes make my hair stand on end
第48页/共48页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 新视野大学英语3 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信