梧高新视角那首是 Iyou will be mine...

有首歌大概的歌词是i will be right here writing for you ...有谁知道歌名啊_百度知道
有首歌大概的歌词是i will be right here writing for you ...有谁知道歌名啊
歌曲:waiting for you 歌手:melissa wil 搜索歌曲 waiting for you ~live at &heaven's night&~sony by melissa williamson寂静岭4原声音乐your gentle voice i hearyour words echo inside meyou said you long for meand that you love meand i want to see you toofeels just like i'm fallingis there nothing i can dowonder if you hear my callingi'm here and waiting for youwhere are you, i can't find youi'm here and waiting for youi'll wait forever for youmom's gone to heaven nowwhy won't she come back downdoes she have someoneshe loves more than mei thought i could love you betterwe were always togetherif we took some time apartyou would finally know my hearti'm here and waiting for youwhere are you, i can't find youi'm here and waiting for youi'll wait forever for youi fell in love with you and now you're gonethere's nothing left in my lonely room without youi'm here and waiting for youwhere are you, i can't find youi'm here and waiting for youi'll wait forever for youi'm here and waiting for youwhere are you, i can not i can not find youi'm waiting for youwhere are you where are you
只要你听英文流行歌,就不会不知道《在此等候》(Right Here Waiting)这首音乐史上的超级经典,更不会不知道赋予这首歌无穷感人魅力的理查德·马克思。事实上,从80年代末至今的10余年中,理查德·马克思一直是流行乐坛最响当当的名字,他是一代巨星,是世界上身价最高的歌曲作者之一,更在亚洲乐迷中拥有鲜有人比的强大号召力。
《Right Here Waiting...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
首歌名字叫:《Right here waiting》
就是waitting for you...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问Any where you are,I am here. Anywhere you go,I will be here.是哪首歌的歌词
请问Any where you are,I am here. Anywhere you go,I will be here.是哪首歌的歌词
Chris Medina--What Are Words
歌词如下Anywhere you are, I am nearAnywhere you go, I'll be thereAnytime you whisper my name, you'll seeHow every single promise I keepCuz what kind of guy would I beIf I was to leave when you need me mostWhat are wordsIf you really don't mean themWhen you say themWhat are wordsIf they're only for good timesThen they don'tWhen it's loveYeah, you say them out loudThose words, They never go awayThey live on, even when we're goneAnd I know an angel was sent just for meAnd I know I'm meant to be where I amAnd I'm gonna beStanding right beside her tonightAnd I'm gonna be by your sideI would never leave when she needs me mostWhat are wordsIf you really don't mean themWhen you say themWhat are wordsIf they're only for good timesThen they don'tWhen it's loveYeah, you say them out loudThose words, They never go awayThey live on, even when we're goneAnywhere you are, I am nearAnywhere you go, I'll be thereAnd I'm gonna be here forever moreEvery single promise I keepCuz what kind of guy would I beIf I was to leave when you need me mostI'm forever keeping my angel close
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (3)
俊秀 - anywhere you go I&ll be there
What are words
What Are Words

Chris Medina
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家哪首歌的开头一句是I will never be and i will never be ```呀_百度知道
哪首歌的开头一句是I will never be and i will never be ```呀
提问者采纳
首 雨漫步 啊*I saw you (and him) walking in the rain You were holding hands and I will never be the same. Tossing and turning another sleepless night The rain crashes against my window pane Jumped into my car didn't drive too far That moment I knew I would never be the same. *I saw you (and him) walking in the rain You were holding hands and I will never be the same. Now here you are begging to me To give our love another try Girl I love you and I always will But darling right now I've got to say goodbye 'Cause *I saw you (and him) walking in the rain You were holding hands and I will never be the same.
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Melissa Etheridge&&I Will Never Be The Same&&?
i will never be the same again
歌手:hillsong united
专辑:shout to the lord
I will never be the same again,I can never return, I've closed the door.I will walk the path, I'll run the raceAnd I will never be the same again.I will never be the same again,I can never return, I've closed the door.I will walk the path, I'll run the raceAnd I will never be the same again.Fall like fire, soak like rain,Flow like mighty waters, again and again.Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,And let the flame burn to glorify Your name.There are higher heights, there are deeper seas,Whatever you need to do, Lord do in me.The Glory of God fills my life,And I will never be the same again.Fall like fire, soak like rain,Flow like mighty waters, again and again.Sweep aways the darkness, burn away the chaffAnd let a flame burn to glorify Your name.Fall like fire, soak like rain,Flow like mighty waters, again and again.Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.I will never be the same again,I can never return, I've closed the door.I will walk the path, I will run the raceAnd I will never be the same again.And I will never be the same again.And I will never be the same again.
i will be a virgin歌手:maximilian hecker
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁记得有首经典的歌 部分歌词是:I don't know how to act, how to say but I konw.That will be ok 什么的_百度知道
记得有首经典的歌 部分歌词是:I don't know how to act, how to say but I konw.That will be ok 什么的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Ina - Fall  I gave you all you desired  我满足所欲|望  All that you needed  所需求  Boy, I provided  男孩我奉献(原词提供给予俺觉奉献更)  I let you into my head  我允许进入我脑袋  Into my bed  我床  And that’s a privilege  特权  I had your back at the answers  我已经答案  You took the dollars  选择钱  I took the chances  我选择机  Defended, battled and fought  辩解争吵打架  Cuz I thought you really loved me  我认真我  I don’t know where to start or where to stop  我知道(切)何始何结束  No, but I know I am done  NO我知道我已经结束  I’ve had enough  我已经受够  So fall out of my hands  所我手坠落  Out of my heart  离我(其实我特别想翻译 我滚哈哈)  And when you hit the ground  崩溃  You’ll be sorry that I’m not around  遗憾我身边  I will watch you  我看着  And you fall out of your mind  放弃意见  Out of your fantasy  放弃幻想  When you hit the wall  碰壁  Think of me  想想我  I’ll be on the top just watching you fall  我站面看着坠落  You said that you were the strong one  说知道做(strong美语用太厉害我能估计句意思 能做能力)  I was the girl  我孩  And I was the young one  我轻  I kept your feet on the ground  我曾让脚踏实  My head in the rounds I had you  我满脑都  You told me you were so grateful  告诉我非激  I was with you  我起  And I was so faithful  我非忠诚  Stood by in all that you said  信奉所说切  And all that you did  做切  I loved you  我  I don’t know how to act or what to say  我知道该做或说  But I know I am good  我知道我  I’ll be okay  我(直)  And you fall out of my hands  我手坠落  Out of my heart  我离  And when you hit the ground  躲边  You’ll be sorry that I’m not around  遗憾我身边  I will watch you  我看着  And you fall out of your mind  放弃意见  Out of your fantasy  幻想离  When you hit the wall  碰壁  Think of me  想想我  I’ll be on the top just watching you fall  I’ll be on the top just watching you fall  我面看着坠落X2  So fall out of my hands  所我手坠落  Out of my heart  我离  And when you hit the ground  崩溃  You’ll be sorry that I’m not around  遗憾我身边  I will watch you  我看着  And you fall out of your mind  放弃意见  Out of your fantasy  幻想坠落  When you hit the wall  碰壁  Think of me  想想我  I’ll be on the top just watching you fall  I’ll be on the top just watching you fall  我面看着坠落X2
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁徐良的新歌,i will be ok ,那女一开始唱的那段很像一个女歌手唱的一首歌,那叫什么歌,求_百度知道
徐良的新歌,i will be ok ,那女一开始唱的那段很像一个女歌手唱的一首歌,那叫什么歌,求
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
对啊!!我也觉得那段很熟
好像有一个女歌手唱过!!
是浪漫满屋的主题曲啊
旋律一模一样!
被我找到了
这首歌就叫那个啊
你说得好有道理,我竟无言以对o(╯□╰)o
这首歌歌名就叫l will be OK,你还问歌名??
其他类似问题
等待您来回答