急!英语句子结构错误之处求解!

急!英语句子错误之处求解!_百度知道
急!英语句子错误之处求解!
we want excited vacationi have important somet诚腿绵蝗楸豪庙通莫坤hing to say at the mettingshe thought about BeiJing or Hainan,but decided in beijinghis sister finished to do her homework half an hour ago
提问者采纳
1、we want exciting vacations2、i have something
important to say at the metting3、she thought about BeiJing or Hainan,but decided o粱茨洁敦惚敌巾雀惊淮n Beijing4、his sister finished doing her homework half an hour ago
提问者评价
万分感谢!!
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[英语].跟朱泰祺解决英语基础问题------词汇,句式,语法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
[英语].跟朱泰祺解决英语基础问题------词汇,句式,语法|跟​朱​泰​祺​解​决​英​语​基​础​问​题​-​-​-​-​-​-​词​汇​,​句​式​,​语​法
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语句子求解,急!!!_百度知道
英语句子求解,急!!!
由于明天就要参加比赛了,很急试问If you are interested in your regular occupation, you are alive only to that extent.请问第二个半句you are alive dl的you are 前可以加一个then吗???因为我背的时候老是习惯性加then,请问可以吗???
提问者采纳
可以,then在句子中没有实质性作用,表达递进关系。但是显得不正规,很口语化。书面的话一般不要使用。
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我的观点是,1,从语法上讲if在这里是一个连词,可以连接一个句子。后面的you are, 你可以不加then。 2,但是,作为比赛,我估计topic是工作是为了生活,还是生活为了工作的演讲比赛。then你也可以加上去。应该是口语嘛,也没多少讲究的。
NO! 这是不可以的!!!
为什么???
不是,你是在口语上的,没关系,可以没讲究的,所以是可以的!!!!!!
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语句子改错,求解!急!_百度知道
英语句子改错,求解!急!
1) But I also believe t all the time.2) I spent 30 minutes of time trying to figure out what I should dress, which I usually got done in 5.3) Without dressing school’s uniforms, students, especially girls, may use most of their time for talking and buying clothes.4) People who are not care about their appearance may not easy to get a promotion in their jobs.5) Actually clothing is just the beginning, after get acquaintance clothing is no use at all, whether a friendship can last long is deepened on how much common ground you have and your view to things.6) Every morning after the first sound from the alarm clock, many people will think about what they need to dress today.7) Clothes could tell people what kind of man you are though sometimes you did not aware it.8) That does not an unconsidered behavior what is not respect the enterprise and cherish your opportunities.9) Basically, what fit you most are the best.10) Cloths can give people protections and attraction.11) Compared with clothes, knowledge influences us more profoundly.12) Dress code makes students to restrict themselves.13) Since teenagers are more and more precocious, they tend to dress more and more like adults.14) I totally agree on it.15) The uniforms in New York’s public school are unified, since I graduated from junior school and I almost wearing the same kind of uniform for SIX years!!16) What else, if you work as a cartoon image to do some advertisements, you may wear as Uncle McDonald.17) With same clothes, no dressing up, no jewelry, no dyed hair, no earrings, students especially girls don’t and don’t need talk about the fashion.18) When you wear a sleep-coat at home, you may put your legs on a tea table or eat something while sleep on sofa.19) However, if a man appears in sloppy when he has a date, will a woman appreciate him?20) Do you have uniform in your school?21) Some says clothes make the man, but can we really judge a person only by his clothes?22) Also, many people would like to dress loose and big clothes, which are mostly sports style and very ordinary but decent.23) When I was wearing my favorite black coat with unedged hat, mini skirt and ecru boot with my purple stocking in winter, people will pay more attention on me than peacetime.24) If an actress trying to play a role of a flashy woman, she is always dressed in a way with a lot of jewelry and her one-piece dress.25) Lastly, clothes make the man is due to proper clothes can give a person confident.句子或多或少有错,求高手帮忙!
提问者采纳
1. But I also don't believe that it is useful all the time.2) I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what I should wear, which I used to make it done in 5.3) Without school uniforms, students, especially girls, may use most of their time in talking about and buying clothes.4) Those who do not pay attention to their appearance may get a promotion with more difficulties.5) Actually clothing is just the beginning, after you getting to know each other, clothing becomes useless at all. Whether your friendship can last long depends on how much common ground you have and your point of view to things.6) Every morning after the first sound from the alarm clock, many people begin to think what they need to wear today.7) Clothes can show people what kind of man you are although sometimes you are not aware of it.8) It isn't a thoughtless behavior which does not respect the enterprise and cherish your opportunities. (这一句你要表达的意思不是很清楚。)9) Basically, what fits you most is the best./ The best is what fits you most.10) Clothes can give people protections and attraction.11) Compared with clothes, knowledge influences us more profoundly/ deeply.12) Dress code makes students to restrict themselves. (要表达什么?)13) Since teenagers are more and more precocious, they tend to dress more and more like adults. (没错)14) I totally agree with it.15) The uniforms in New York’s public schools are unified. Since I studied at the junior high school, I had almost been wearing the same kind of uniform for SIX years!!16) Moreover, if you work as a cartoon image to do some advertisements, you may wear as Uncle McDonald.17) With the same clothes, and without dressing up, jewelry, dyed hair and earrings, students especially girls don’t need to talk about the fashion.18) When you wear a pajamas at home, you may put your legs on a tea table or eating while lying in a sofa.19) However, if a man shows up in slippers when dating, will a woman appreciate him?20) Do you have school uniforms?21) Some say clothes make the man, but can we really judge a person only by his clothes?22) Also, many people would like to wear loose and big clothes, which are mostly sports style and very ordinary but decent.23) When I was wearing my favorite black coat with unedged hat, mini skirt and ecru boot with my purple stocking in winter, people would pay more attention on me than peacetime.24) If an actress tries to act as a flashy woman, she will always be in an one-piece dress with a lot of jewelry.25) Lastly, clothes make the man because appropriate clothes can give a person confidence.
提问者评价
多谢多谢!12句:虽然不是我写的,但我想他要表达大概是校服可以约束学生。8句:我也不明白OTL
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1, 找不出2,got 改get3,school's 改成school4,appearance 改成 appearances5, get 改成getting,view 改成views6,去掉will7,did 改do8,what 改which9,are 改is10,protections 改protection11,profoundly改deeply12, 去掉to13,找不出14,找不出15, almost 后面加 have been16, wear 改dress17, need 后面加 to18,sleep 改sleeping19, appreciate 后面加 on20,uniform 改uniforms21,says 改say22,去掉 which前的逗号23, boot 改boots24,去掉her25,make 改making
1) But I also believe that it is not useful all the time.2) I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what I should dress, which usually took me anout 5 minutes only.3) Not wearing school uniforms, students, especially girls, may spend most of their time talking and buying clothes.4) People who do not care about their appearance may not easily get a promotion in their jobs.5) Actually dressing is of importance just at the beginning, after getting acquaintance, dressing is no important at all, whether a friendship can last long deepeneds on how much
you have in common and your opinions on something.6) Every morning after the first sound from the alarm clock, many people will think about what they need to dress today.7) Clothes could tell people what kind of man you are though sometimes you are not aware of it.8) It is not an unconsidered behavior that if you don't respect the enterprise or cherish your opportunities.9) Basically, what fit you most is the best.10) Cloths can give people protections and attraction.11) Compared with clothes, knowledge influences us more deeply.12) Dress code makes students restrict themselves.13) Since teenagers are more and more precocious, they tend to dress more and more like adults.14) I totally agree with it.15) The uniforms in New York’s public school are unified, when I graduated from junior school, I had almost been in
the same kind of uniform for SIX years!!16) What else, if you work as a cartoon image to do some advertisements, will you
wear as Uncle McDonald.17) With the same clothes, no dressing up, no jewelry, no dyed hair, no earrings, students especially girls won't and needn't talk about the fashion.18) When you wear a sleep-coat at home, you may put your legs on a tea table, eat something or sleep on the sofa.19) However, if a man appears in sloppy when
dating, will the woman like
him?20) Do you wear uniform in your school?21) Some says clothes make the man, but can we really judge a person only by his clothes?22) Also, many people would like to dress loose and big clothes, which are mostly sports style and very ordinary but decent.23) When I was wearing my favorite black coat with unedged hat, mini skirt and ecru boot with my purple stocking in winter, people will pay more attention on me than usual.24) If an actress trying to play a role of a flashy woman, she is always dressed in a way with a lot of jewelry and her one-piece dress.25) Lastly, clothes make the man because properly dressing can give a person confident.
1) But I believe t all the time.2) I spent 30 minutes of time trying to figure out what I should dress, which I usually got done in 5 minutes.3) Without dressing school’s uniforms, students, especially girls, may use most of their time to talk and buy clothes.4) People who are not careful about their appearance may not easily get a promotion in their jobs.5) Actually clothing is just the beginning, after getting acquaintance, clothing is no use at all, whether a friendship can last long is deepened on how much common ground you have and your view to things.6) Every morning after the first sound of the alarm clock, many people will think about what they need to dress today.7) Clothes could tell people what kind of man you are though sometimes you are not aware of it.8) That is not an unconsidered behavior that does not respect the enterprise and cherish your opportunities.9) Basically, what fit you most are the best.10) Cloths can give people protection and attraction.11) Compared to clothes, knowledge influences us more profoundly.12) Dress code makes students restrict themselves.13) Since teenagers are more and more precocious, they tend to dress more and more like adults.14) I totally agree with it.15) The uniforms in New York’s public school are unified, since I graduated from junior school and I almost wore the same kind of uniform for SIX years!!16) What’s more, if you work as a cartoon image to do some advertisements, you may wear as Uncle McDonald.17) With same clothes, no dressing up, no jewelry, no dyed hair, no earrings, students especially girls don’t and don’t need to talk about the fashion.18) When you wear a sleep-coat at home, you may put your legs on a tea table or eat something while sleeping on sofa.19) However, if a man appears sloppy when he has a date, will the woman appreciate him?20) Do you have uniform in school?21) Some says clothes make a man, but can we really judge a person only by his clothes?22) Also, many people would like to dress loose and big clothes, which are mostly sports style or very ordinary but decent.23) When I was wearing my favorite black coat with unedged hat, mini skirt and ecru boot with my purple stocking in winter, people will pay more attention to me than peacetime.24) If an actress tries to play a role of a flashy woman, she is always dressed in a way with a lot of jewelry and her one-piece dress.25) Lastly, that clothes make a man is due to proper clothes which can give a person confident.
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
给出观点及解决问题的建议和理由的万能句-高考英语作文万能句子
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
给出其他人的观点,或给出自己的观点和解决问题的建议及理由时常用的万能句。1. 相反,有一些人赞成&&he
给出其他人的观点,或给出自己的观点和解决问题的建议及理由时常用的万能句。
1. 相反,有一些人赞成&&,他们相信&&,而且,他们认为&&。
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of&&t the same time,they say&&
2. 但是,我认为这不是解决&&的好方法,比如&&。最糟糕的是&&。
But I don't think it is a very good way to solve &&.For example,&&Worst of all,&&.
3. &&对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,&&。而且&&,最重要的是&&
&&is necessary and important to our country's development and construction. First,&&What's more, &&Most important of all,&&
4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以&&。
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can&&
5. 面临&&,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来&&。一方面&&,另一方面,
Confronted with&&we should take a series of effective measures to&&. For one thing,For another,
6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说&&,另外&&。所有这些方法肯定会&&。
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. &&In addition.&&All these measures will certainly&&.
7. 为什么&&?第一个原因是&&;第二个原因是&&;第三个原因是&&。总的来说,&&的主要原因是由于&&   
Why&& The first reason is that &&The second reason is &&The third is&&.For all this, the main cause of &&use to &&.
8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,&&也有它的不利的一面,象&&。
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, &&also has its own disadvantages, such as &&
9. 尽管如此,我相信&&更有利。
Nonetheless, I believe that &&is more advantageous.
10. 完全同意&&这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:
I fully agree with the statement that &&because&&.
相关英语学习内容
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
高考英语头条
高考英语考前重点词汇复习,临阵磨枪,不亮也光,在高考前一
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改
新东方高考英语写作讲义,由新东方名师针对高考英语写作
新东方高考英语听力视频讲解,由新东方名师录制,讲解了高
高考英语最新推荐
高考英语排行