无私2011年湖北成人学位英语真题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
无私2011年湖北成人学位英语真题及答案
湖​北​学​位​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢This is the least wonderful TV play ___.A. what I have ever seenB. I have ever seenC. I have ever seen itD. that I have ever seen it_百度作业帮
This is the least wonderful TV play ___.A. what I have ever seenB. I have ever seenC. I have ever seen itD. that I have ever seen it
This is the least wonderful TV play ___.A. what I have ever seenB. I have ever seenC. I have ever seen itD. that I have ever seen it
答案B空格处填一定语从句that I have seen,关系代词that在从句中作宾语,常省去."What Is the Least Amount of Exercise You Can Do?&|&Michelle May, M.D.
Like what you're reading?
Never miss a thing with the HuffPost Healthy Living newsletter!
&&Sign me up for the Lifestyle newsletter, too.
Newsletter may include personalized content..
Follow us on Pinterest and never miss a thing!
More in Women
You Might Also Like
More in Taste
You Might Also Like
You Might Also Like
More in Parents
You Might Also Like
More in Style
You Might Also Like
More in Post50
You Might Also Like
More in Religion
You Might Also Like
More in Weddings
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Hot on the Blog
What Is the Least Amount of Exercise You Can Do?
Shaking, vomiting, muscle pain, collapsing... No, I'm not talking about the flu season, I'm talking about the season opener of The Biggest Loser. As a person who has grown to love hiking and yoga for all of the positive benefits they provide, it's difficult to watch these aggressive regimens push contestants to -- and often over -- their edge. But mostly I worry about the effect it has on viewers who have been trying to talk themselves into starting an exercise program. I guess the advice that's usually given to beginning exercisers to "start slow and gradually work your way up" wouldn't make for very interesting TV. Still, it's difficult for me to imagine how these punishing two-hour first-time workouts would inspire you to start exercising -- especially without someone to shame and scream at you on national television. Besides, you're not in this for $250,000; you're in this for life. Current physical activity guidelines for Americans
at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity (e.g., brisk walking) every week. While this goal is comparatively modest, even that may be discouraging if you aren't physically active at all. My advice if you're having difficulty exercising? Lower the bar. So if you want to start an exercise program but feel discouraged, ask yourself, "What is the least amount of exercise can I do... most days of the week, joyfully and consistently?" Do the least amount of exercise??Yes. Joyfully and consistently. Because when the discomfort and difficulty of making a change is too great, you won't. Therefore, instead of focusing on the gap between where you are and where you "should" be, lower the bar so low that the temptation to step right over it is irresistible! What might that look like for you?
Walking for five minutes a day?
Dancing to one song each evening in your living room?
Taking one flight of stairs at work (then taking the elevator up the other three floors)?
Doing floor exercises (or standing up) during the commercials of one 30 minute television show?
Walking one lap around the soccer field during your child's practice?
Something else?Your negative self-talk might say, "That's not enough! It won't make any difference." But if it helps you take that first step toward a more active lifestyle, you will be well on your way!For more by Michelle May, M.D., .For more on fitness and exercise, .
Follow Michelle May, M.D. on Twitter:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Healthy Living
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Healthy Living
Healthy Living
Google Plus
Healthy Living
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is the time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信