what is the timediffere...

The Queen Elizabeth and her sister Margaret had very differe
The Queen Elizabeth and her sister Margaret had very different characters (性格) : Elizabeth was v Margaret was outgoing and headstrong. But they kept close as sister. When had lessons at home with their governess Marion Crawford. Margaret was often naughty. Elizabeth always protected her every time when she broke rules. When they grew up. Magaret has sad love stories and unhappy marriage. The Queen gave her a lot of help.Margaret was one of the few people who could lose their temper with the Queen. Even as an adult, she would sometimes shout at her. Once she threw a disbeloth at Elizabeth's face when they had a picnic. But they never quarreled for long. To Queen E lizabeth, it was a sadness that her sister never found lasting (持久的) personal happiness.
1. What kind of person was Elizabeth like? She was ________.
&&& A. serious and tidy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. outgoing and tidy /
C. easygoing aand headstrong&& &&&&&&D. serious and headstrong
2. The word &governess& means ________.
&&& A. 服务员&&&&& B. 家庭女教师&&&&& C. 牧师&&&&&& D.管家
3. Who had an unhappy family life according to the story?
&&& A. Elizabeth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Margaret.
C. Marion Crawford.&&&&&&&&&& D. Both Elizabeth and Margaret.
4. According to the story, which of the following is not true?
A. The queen and her sister had quite different
B. Elizabeth always protected her sister
C. The sisters often fought each other
D. Elizabeth felt sorry for her sister for her unsuccessful marriage.
5. What is the main idea of the story? /
A. Elizabeth was a kind person&&&&& B. The two sisters lived happily
C. Margaret had sad love stories&&&& D. The two sisters had a very good relationship
答案:&1-5 ABBCA
本文链接地址:/english/yuedulijie/.html
参考答案:
The Queen Elizabeth and her sister Margaret had very different characters (性格) : Elizabeth was v Margaret was outgoing and headstrong. But they ke
------分隔线----------------------------
阅读下面一篇短文,判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,符合的用...
Is there intelligent (有智力的) life on other planets? For years, scientists ...
My 10-year-old Donna said, Mom, I made a new friend at school today. Can she come...Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I'd like a walk through on the differences between grep, pgrep, egrep, and fgrep and how I would use them.
Differences between grep, pgrep, egrep, and fgrep (Linux):
grep is an acronym that stands for "Global Regular Expressions Print".
grep is a program which scans a specified file or files line by line, returning lines that contain a pattern.
A pattern is an expression that specifies a set of strings by interpreting characters as meta-characters.
For example the asterisk meta character (*) is interpreted as meaning "zero or more of the preceding element".
This enables users to type a short series of characters and meta characters into a grep command to have the computer show us what lines in which files match.
The standard grep command looks like:
grep &flags& '&regular expression&' &filename&
grep prints the search results to the screen (stdout) and returns the following exit values:
A match was found.
No match was found.
A syntax error was found or a file was inaccessible
(even if matches were found).
Some common flags are: -c for counting the number of successful matches and not printing the actual matches, -i to make the search case insensitive, -n to print the line number before each match printout, -v to take the complement of the regular expression (i.e. return the lines which don't match), and -l to print the file names of files with lines which match the expression.
egrep is an acronym that stands for "Extended Global Regular Expressions Print".
The 'E' in egrep means treat the pattern as a regular expression.
"Extended Regular Expressions" abbreviated 'ERE' is enabled in egrep.
egrep (which is the same as grep -E) treats +, ?, |, (, and ) as meta-characters.
In basic regular expressions (with grep), the meta-characters ?, +, {, |, (, and ) lose their special meaning.
If you want grep to treat these characters as meta-characters, escape them
\?, \+, \{, \|, \(, and \).
For example, here grep uses basic regular expressions where the plus is treated literally, any line with a plus in it is returned.
grep "+" myfile.txt
egrep on the other hand treats the "+" as a meta character and returns every line because plus is interpreted as "one or more times".
egrep "+" myfile.txt
Here every line is returned because the + was treated by egrep as a meta character.
normal grep would have searched only for lines with a literal +.
fgrep is an acronym that stands for "Fixed-string Global Regular Expressions Print".
fgrep (which is the same as grep -F) is fixed or fast grep and behaves as grep but does NOT recognize any regular expression meta-characters as being special.
The search will complete faster because it only processes a simple string rather than a complex pattern.
For example, if I wanted to search my .bash_profile for a literal dot (.) then using grep would be difficult because I would have to escape the dot because dot is a meta character that means 'wild-card, any single character':
grep "." myfile.txt
The above command returns every line of myfile.txt.
Do this instead:
fgrep "." myfile.txt
Then only the lines that have a literal '.' in them are returned.
fgrep helps us not bother escaping our meta characters.
pgrep is an acronym that stands for "Process-ID Global Regular Expressions Print".
pgrep looks through the currently running processes and lists the process IDs which matches the selection criteria to stdout.
pgrep is handy when all you want to know is the process id integer of a process.
For example, if I wanted to know only the process ID of my mysql process I would use the command pgrep mysql which would return a process ID like 7312.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Super User works best with JavaScript enabled 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
精品解析:福建省宁德市五校教学联合体学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题解析(原.
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 20:54:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:精品解析:福建省宁德市五校教学联合体学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题解析(原卷版).DOC
官方公共微信Why are you study habits differe …阅读及答案 【2014中考重庆A】_中考英语阅读理解_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Why&are&you&study&habits&differe&…阅读及答案&【2014中考重庆A】
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Why&are&you&study&habits&differe&…阅读及答案&【2014中考重庆A】
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 20:41:49
&C&&& Why are you study habits differe nt from those of your friends? Why do you seem to learn faster in some classes while more slowly in others? One reason you may not know is that people have different types. Scientists say there are three different learning types: Visual(视觉型),Auditory(听觉型),and Kinesthetic (动觉型)。& Visual learners learn best by seeing. If you seem to easily remember information from pictures, graphs(图表),and videos, you are probably a visual learner. You’re not good at copying down what the teacher says in class. Never mind. You can draw graphs or pictures instead, if you find that works better for you.&&& Auditory learners learn best by hearing. If you seem to easily remember things by hearing them, then you are probably an auditory learner. You must listen carefully while the teacher is speaking because it’s the easiest way foy you to learn . S ometimes you may find that taking notes tops you from listening carefully. After class, you can write down what you remember or borrow your friend’s notes to copy.&&& Kinesthetic learners learn best by doing. If you seem to learn best by working with your hands, you are probably a kinesthetic learner. Taking notes by w riting can make you pay close attention to information as you receive it. Of course, you can learn best by making full use of labs or other class activities.& Hope you learn better by knowing what your personal learning type is.58.There are____________different learning types according to the passage.A. two&&&&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&&&&& C. four&&&&&& D. five59. Jude can remember the words of a song quickly by listening to it once or twice. She might be a /an ____________ according to the passage.A. auditory learner&&&&&&&&&&& B. visua l learner&&&&& C.strange leaner&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. usual learner60.Kinesthetic learners learn best by& ____________A. Remembering information from videos& B.listening teachers in classC.drawing graphs or pictures&&&&&&&&& D.doing things with their hands61. The best title of this passage may be “____________”A.Study Habits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Ways to studyC.Learning types&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Reasons to learn
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is the time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信