my parents arend me的英...

关爱的人:我与父母-My&Parents&and&I
我与父母 【内容提示】 父母对子女的关怀总是通过问寒问暖或无言的举动表达的。你的父母是怎样关心体贴你的健康、学习、生活的呢?请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的感受。 【作文示范】 My Parents and I “Enough! Enough!”I said when Father and Mother were st
  我与父母【内容提示】父母对子女的关怀总是通过问寒问暖或无言的举动表达的。你的父母是怎样关心体贴你的健康、学习、生活的呢?请你写一篇短文,谈谈你的感受。【作文示范】My Parents and I“Enough! Enough!”I said when Father and Mother were still giving me more fish ad meat. My bowl was piled up like a little hill.“Don't study too late into the night. Do be careful of your health. Have you had any examinations recently?”Father asked me in great concern.My face turned red. I didn't dare to give Father an answer. I hadn't made any& progress in my studies. I did badly in all subjects. I only got 60 for maths and failed in physics.“It doesn't matter. Try to find better study methods and to work harder. I am sure you can enter a college!”Hearing these words, I bent my head down. What a kind father! He didn't scold me, but encouraged me instead.“Have you used up the money I gave you last night?”With these words, Father was taking his wallet out.“Mother has just given me 10 yuan.”“Buy something to eat when you are hungry.”Father passed me another ten-yuan note.Should I accept it? Father and Mother love me deeply. Why couldn't I get god marks in exams? Tears came into my eyes.“Don't cry. Now I will take you to the bus stop.”As usual, Father carried that heavy bag and went to his dirty old bike.(选自《英语画刊》高中版1996年第7期)【词语解释】pile [pail] up 堆积【写法指要】本文把父母对子女的关爱浓缩在一次席间交谈和饭后送子上学的举动上了。全文大部分篇幅用的是语言记人的方式:第一段通过作者说的“Enough!”和父母给他碗中加饭菜的行为形象地表现了父母对子女在饮食方面的关心;第二段通过父亲的谈话表现了父母对子女身体健康的关怀;第三段是作者的自责;第四段通过了父亲勉励作者的话表达了父亲对儿子的鼓励;第五段是父亲问儿子要不要钱和给他塞钱的举动,表现了父母对子女在经济上的体贴。第六段写作者被父母的关心所感动;最后一段写父亲送儿子上学的情景,父亲用的是破旧自行车,他宁可自己受穷也要让儿子幸福。多么感人的父母与子女之情啊!
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my parents and me的英语作文急.是关于写代沟的
猴子68tl83LJ
Many students have their hobbies .But sometimes these hobbies can get in the way of schoolwork ,and parents might worry about their child's success at school .I love playing basketball and I want to be a basketball player one day .But my parents think it's useless in the future and they won't allow me to train as much as I would like to .They said I need to think about what will happen if I don't become a player and they have always taught me the importance of working hard and not just to do what I enjoy .Of course I know they care about me .But I would have a chance of achieving my dream and I should make a decision for myself .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Method one: 1, active communication. Usually a chat with parents and school of learning, and parents about the psychological, let parents understand inner thoughts of children. 2 and empathy. Do not e...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初中英语的1篇阅读理解(做和翻译)My parents give me $10 a week pocket money but that doesn’t go very far these days. So I have to do a Saturday job .I work in a supermarket and I get $3 an hour and I work eight hours on Saturday and sometimes I do Friday evenings as well. So I usually have about $35 to spend every week. I spend about $5 a week on sweet and drinks, like Coke. I usually go to the cinema once so that’s another $4or$5. I usually buy a few magazines and a few magazines and a few newspapers every week so that’s another $5. I like music so I often buy a cassette—it costs about $7 at the moment. I’ve also got a computer and sometimes buy a computer game and it cost about $6 each.. I always try to save something each week ---usually between $5and$10.判断正误(T F)(
) 1.I get 10 dollars from my parents as pocket money a month.(
) 2.I have to do a Saturday job because I haven’t enough money.(
) 3.If I want to see a film once a week, I have to pay $4or$5.(
) 4.Usually I spend $35 a week.(
) 5.Every week I spend all of my money.能翻译的请翻译下,加分!(谢绝机器翻译)
我的父母给我一个星期10元零用钱,但远远不够.所以,我必须做一个星期六的兼职工作.我在一家超市工作和3美元一个小时,我在星期六工作8小时,有时我周五晚上也去.所以,我通常每周有35美元去花费.一个星期我大约花费大约5美元在甜和饮料上,像可乐一类的.我通常去电影院一次要花费4或5美元.另外的5美元我用来买一些杂志和一些报纸.我喜欢音乐,所以我常常买专辑,它要花费7美元.我也有一台计算机,有时购买电脑游戏每个要花费6美元.我总是试图保存一些钱通常每星期在5到10美元之间.1 T 我得到10美元,我的父母将其视为我一个月的零用钱.2 T 我必须做一个星期六的兼职工作,因为我没有足够的钱3 T 如果我想看看电影每周一次,我要支付4或5美元4 F 通常我花35美元一个星期5 F 每个星期我花我所有的钱Translated by myself
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的父母给予我一个星期 $10 口袋钱但是做不最近非常远的去。 因此我必须做一星期六工作。我在一家自选市场中的工作和我拿 1 小时给 $3 和我工作八小时在星期六之上和有时我做星期五也的晚上。 因此我通常有大约 $35 每个星期花费。 我花费大约一个星期 $5 在甜蜜和饮料,像可口可乐。 我通常去电影院一经以便是另外的 $4 或 $5. 我通常每个星期买一些杂志和一些杂志和一些报纸以便是另外的 $...
扫描下载二维码My parents passed away ten years ago and I miss them terribly.…完形填空及答案_高考模拟试题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&parents&passed&away&ten&years&ago&and&I&miss&them&terribly.…完形填空及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
My&parents&passed&away&ten&years&ago&and&I&miss&them&terribly.…完形填空及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:29:42
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
My parents passed away ten years ago and I miss them terribly. But I know they are with me every day in what they taught me and in the 36 they gave me. Every morning my father’s message to me was: “Remember that 37 you walk out of this door, you carry responsibility, the good name of this family, the hopes and dreams of your mom and dad. My mother often urged me to 38 the high standards she set for me.”
When I was in high school, I played in a rock band with friends in my class. We were devoted and practiced constantly. We moved past the guysCinCaCgarage stage and 39 to be pretty good, doing gettingCpaid gigs (演奏会) most weekends, which made me 40 . At that time, though part of me was 41 up in that band, another part of me was the oldest son in the Clark family, 42 of my origin and a dedicated student busy applying to colleges. Without even telling my parents, I applied to Harvard. I didn’t think I had much chance of getting in, 43 I wanted to try. So I was riding around being Mr Cool Rock Musician half of the time, and the other half I was focused on family and 44 goals. I was running on parallel 45 .
When the group won a city wide Battle of the Bands, things heated up. My band mates had stars in their eyes C we might be able to make it big. However, I began to feel 46 . I realized I was on quite different tracks: I 47 was becoming two people, 48 identities back and forth depending on who I was with. I had to make an option. As I considered my 49 , my parents’ words were right there, helping me to see that my dreams weren’t about signing a record deal, letting my hair grow, and living in a tour bus. So I 50 out. My bandmasters were 51 . They thought I was crazy to withdraw 52 the peak of real success. But however successful that band got, I knew it wasn’t in line with my 53 , with my feeling of what I was 54 to do, with who I was C it simply wasn’t me.
In that instant and in many others throughout my life, my parent’s advice has helped me recenter and 55 . I could remember who I was C the hopes and dreams I carried.
36. A. property B. advice C. guide D. aid
37. A. when B. before C. while D. since
38. A. come up with B. stand up to C. live up to D. keep pace with
39. A. got B. failed C. hoped D. attempted
40. A. lost B. disappointed C. confused D. thrilled
41. A. wrapped B. centred C. spent D. offered
42. A. scared B. proud C. guilty D. ashamed
43. A. if B. unless C. until D. yet
44. A. economic B. political C. academic D. literary
45. A. tracks B. ways C. processes D. directions
46. A. confident B. optimistic C. cheerful D. uncomfortable
47. A. exactly B. actually C. eventually D. fortunately
48. A. switching B. acting C. discovering D. seeking
49. A. conditions B. choices C. competence D. health
50. A. gave B. looked C. called D. dropped
51. A. disturbed B. cool C. shocked D. tolerant
52. A. in B. to C. by D. at
53. A. goals B. interests C. personality D. consideration
54. A. meant B. demanded C. forced D. aimed
55. A. recall B. refocus C. rebuild D. reunite
36-40 BACAD41-45 ABDCA46-50 DBABD 51-55CDAAB
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
外研版英语七年级上册 module2 me,my parents and my friends 同步练习
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
外研版英语七年级上册 module2 me,my parents and my friends 同步练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 my parents are 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信