帮我写我的假期英语作文文

请个位帮忙翻译成英文(是给幼儿园老师的感谢信)急!!!_百度宝宝知道写一篇英语作文中文译成英文:bill Smith 是我的好朋友,今年13岁,和我同班,他来自加拿大.现在和父母一起在中国.他喜欢的运动时足球.他最喜欢的学科是英语和美术,他喜欢蓝色.他的父亲是医生,母亲是教师,他学习努力,对人友好,每天放学后帮我学英语.他很擅长画画,这中画了6幅画,这些画都很漂亮.
Smith is my good friend,he is thirteen years old this year,he is my classmate,he is come from Canada.now he lives in China with his parents.His favourite sport is football.His favourite subject is English and art,he likes biue.His father is a doctor,his mother is a teacher,he studies very hard and he is friendly to others,e helps me with my English.He is good at drawing,he has written six paintings,all of these paintings are very beautiful.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语作文80词写 我的家乡济南 ,求大师帮我写写_百度知道
写一篇英语作文80词写 我的家乡济南 ,求大师帮我写写
提问者采纳
这应该最好写,我可以给你说下思路,首先介绍你家乡济南的具体位置,有什么景点,什么气候,交旦发测菏爻孤诧酞超喀通,啊什么方位来写
求帮忙写一篇
这个,你应该最好写啊,把你想说,写下来就好了
我不懂英语
你就想想,如果是中文你会怎么写,你先把它写成中文形式,然后,你在把你写的中文作文放入英语电子词典,点解翻译,然后,把英语部分抄下来不就是了吗,你可以试试
Jinan is my hometown. It is the capital city of Shandong Province, which is located south of Tai Mountain. Yellow River and Xiaoqing River are two major water ways. There are a lot of people living in this modern and civilized city, you cannot fail to feel the vitality and prosperity of this city.It still enjoys great reputation for culture. Jinan is a prosperous and long history city which is famous for springs. Especially “the number one spring”. So, It’s also called “the city of springs”.My hometown is very beautiful and lovely. You can see the flowers, grass and trees everywhere. When you walk in the street, you can feel the gentle wind touching your face and you can breathe the fresh air. Those beautiful things attracted me very much. I’d like to draw those things to keep in my mind. So, I love art very much. And I usually like to go to the spring park to draw pictures of springs during summer vacation. I also go to the spring park to do homework with my friends. When we finished, we will see some rivers. There is a big river in the park. The river is so clear that we can see the bottom.
During every summer vacation my friends and I go fishing and play with water. At dusk, we usually go home with some little fish. When I go fishing with my friends, we usually talk to other people who are going fishing too, even though we don’t know who they are. Therefore, when I am older, I like to talk to people even though I don’t know them. I am very active. The culture of the city let me love old poem very much. When I read it, especially when I sit on a stone near a river with springs, I feel the whole world is very quiet and beautiful. This is me, sometimes quiet and sometimes very active, likes the city’s beautiful season’s changing.I love the colorful flowers in spring. I love the rivers flowing in summer. I also love the red autumnal leaves and winter’s heavy snow. I love my hometown. All the more I love its beautiful environment and kind people. We are working hard so as to make richer and more beautiful.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
Jinan is my hometown. It is the capital city of Shandong Province, which is located south of Tai Mountain. Yellow River and Xiaoqing River are two major water ways. There are a lot of people living in this modern and civilized city,you cannot fail to feel the vitality and prosperity of this city. It still enjoys great reputation for culture. Jinan is a prosperous and long history city which is famous for springs. Especially “the number one spring”. So, It’s also called “the city of springs”. My hometown is very b旦发测菏爻孤诧酞超喀eautiful and lovely. You can see the flowers, grass and trees everywhere. When you walk in the street, you can feel the gentle wind touching your face and you can breathe the fresh air. Those beautiful things attracted me very much. I’d like to draw those things to keep in my mind. So, I love art very much. And I usually like to go tothe spring park to draw pictures of springs during summer vacation. I also go to the spring park to do homework with my friends. When we finished, we will see some rivers. There is a big river in the park. The river is so clear that we can see the bottom.
During every summer vacationmy friends and I go fishing and play with water. At dusk, we usually go home with some little fish. When I go fishing with my friends, we usually talk to other people who are going fishing too, even though we don’t know who they are. Therefore, when I am older, Ilike to talk to people even though I don’t know them. I am very active. The culture of the city let me love old poem very much. When I read it, especially when I sit on a stone near a river with springs, I feel the whole world is very quiet and beautiful.This is me, sometimes quiet and sometimes very active, likes the city’s beautiful season’s changing.
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写篇高中的英语作文?关于明星的_百度知道
谁能帮我写篇高中的英语作文?关于明星的
Syracuse。这养成了克鲁斯一种吃苦勤奋的精神和一种对待生活的乐观态度。 克鲁斯的第一部影片是《熄灯号》(《Taps》1982),母亲是个演员。这些是要写的主要内容我要写的明星是汤姆克鲁斯,又演出了一些影片: 日12,父亲是纽约的电气工程师,他获得了金球奖和奥斯卡最佳男主角奖的提名、《步步登天》(《All the right moves》1983)和《黑魔王》(《Legend》1985)。后来又将准备到欧洲去旅游的钱用于到纽约寻求演艺圈内的发展。(Tom Cruise ):Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
出生日期,这是一部反映军营生活的喜剧片。他参加了校内音乐剧的演出,家庭生活充满艰辛:05
出生地 :《冒险事业》(《Risky Business 》1983)《局外人》,《Born on the Fourth of July》1989)将他推上了幸运之峰, New York, USA 汤姆·克鲁斯生于日,麻烦帮一下忙,从此开始对戏剧与演出十分着迷。随后,克鲁斯从此走上泪与汗交织的奋斗之路,紧接着。。以下是他的资料Tom Cruise
翻译,他不仅长的帅气:这就是我喜欢Tom Cruise ,而且他不怕艰苦精神值是得我们学习的
提问者采纳
Then, he began to interest in the drama he obtained the nomination of golden ball award and the Best actor of Oscar, to seek the development in the performance circle in New York, he performed some movies. Later, 1962. Afterward. He participated in the school music drama. He even spent the money. His father is an electrical engineer in New York and his mother is an actress, which made Cruise having a spirit of enduring hardshipand and diligence, Cruise walked on a road full of struggle and composed with tear and sweatTom Cruise was born in July 3, their life is full of hardness, which he prepared to travel the Europe, and also made him having an optimistic attitude towards the life, henceforth, such as ‘Risky Business’ ‘All the right moves’ and ‘Legend’, ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ pushed him up to the lucky peak, which is a comedy movie reflected the military camp life. Since then.‘Taps’ is Cruise’s first movie
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV was born in July 3, 1962, at Syracuse, New York, US. Tom Cruise is his nickname. Though Cruise’s father was an electrical engineer and his mother an actress, they lived a hard life when he was young. The hardships then made him be hardworking and diligent to treat life with optimism. As a student, he often took part in misic dramas performing in the school. He was, from then on, so attractive in performing as to traveling to New York for a development as an actor in performing circles using the money with which he hand planned to go to Europe for his tour.
In 1982, the first movie Taps he played a role in was put on,which i...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想成为一名.英语作文该怎么写?
i would like to be a teacher.It goes without saying that everybody has his dream,and my dream is to be a teacher.There are many reasons about my dream.Firstly,in my view ,I think work as a teacher will do a lot of things for the society.Secondly,I like my teachers very much,so I want to be one of them.Thirdly,my parents also want me to be a teacher.To achieve my goal,I must study hard.Only in this way can I end up as a teacher.我自己写的,不是复制粘贴的翻译:
我想要成为一个老师
毫无疑问,每个人都有自己的梦想,我的梦想是成为一名老师.对于我的梦想,有很多原因.首先,在我看来,作为一名老师可以为社会做很多事.其次,我非常喜欢我的老师,并且想成为她们中的一员.最后,我的父母也很希望我能成为一名教师.为了实现我的理想,我必须努力学习.只有这样,我最后才能如愿以偿,成为一名教师.上面有一人回答的不能用啊.就是最长的那篇.那篇第一段的内容是这样的:在我进入商业之前,我是一名英语教师,尽管我不是从外语学校毕业的.现在我很想再一次成为一名教师.
你要是用这篇,一看你就是抄的.短的那篇还可以,但第一句话要慎用.因为那是说,我的父母都是老师,他们的学生从他们那里学到了很多,我也是他们学生中的一员.
如果你父母不是老师,这么写就不恰当了.
短的这篇后面写的不错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am dreaming to be a artist, scientist, .....
i would like to be a teacher
please just do it yourself.
自己不会写???
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的假期英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信