“beatin the shitt out ...

--&|&-----------------------------------------------dustdaily reddit gold goal2%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal101%sorted by: newHonestly, I don't think it would even matter. Those eggs look as dry as the devils dick.
You know, maybe he likes the way it tastes...
Stop trying so hard.
Edit: I am an idiot.
That's because that is the color of actual fruit juice, not food dye.
Marilyn Monroe, seeing as half of her &quotes& were just made up by overweight chicks to make them feel better about themselves
What makes you say that?
I like to make a big bowl of Jello-O and then eat it with my face. Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I can't act weird as hell.
Some people can't handle regular college life right out of high school and need the guidance/discipline that the school has.
Pride I guess. He didn't want to be seen as a quitter .
I don't like it.
A friend of mine goes to a military college and he got hazed worse than any fraternity I have heard of, and it lasted his entire freshman year.
Upperclassmen came into his room and pulled him off of his top bunk, then put a sheet over him. People stood on the sides of the sheet so he couldn't get out and then beat the shit out of him.
Another time he had to drink an entire bottle of dip spit. One of the worst is when the seniors heated up their class rings and branded him as guys held him down.
The school is notorious for shit like this.
This kid I went to high school with is in the Marines but has never been deployed. He has been to a trade school type thing but that's it. When I saw him over Christmas, he was yelling at people saying that they needed to respect him because he &put his ass on the line so your kids won't be speaking Arabic.&
There is a group of people at my school who want the university to build a building just for minorities so they can &feel welcomed&. I think it's a load of horseshit because that will only further separate us.
In all of Reddit: White People
I feel like any glitch in that device would be absolelty devastating. Hair ripped out and eyes gouged out with massacra brushes come to mind.
I say you he dead.
Not me but my 87 year old Grandpa keeps a whistle hanging on his house phone. Any time a telemarketer calls and starts to speak, he blasts that whistle into the phone for a second. Then, he waits until they start talking again and then blasts them with it again. This continues until they hang up.
The airport in Tokyo has toilets with bidets. I love flying through there because nothing is better after flying for 14 hours than having a mini spa day for your asshole.
I put it on my heels too. They use to crack a lot, but not anymore.
Have you been there? What about it is not first world?
Probably swiped right for everyone just so she can see who thinks she's hot.
Handling raw chicken.
What a STRANGE way to TYPE out THAT SHITTY TITLE.
Thanks. I've been huffing glue all day and didn't understand it.
helptools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.I was tagged to the
If you don’t know, it’s (obviously) a play on the ice bucket challenge but instead of doing something wasteful and not fun (and then giving money to an organization that utilizes ), you get to eat a taco and/or drink a beer and you give money to support women’s health and help enable women to make choices.
I went to Fund Abortion Now and went to their , and donated to Planned Parenthood of Illinois.
I did this while eating tempeh tacos with yellow pear tomatoes, salsa, and guac and drinking a bottle of ginger ale/beer and it was bomb.
Then I took a nap.
Some people argue that being pro-choice and being vegan are at odds with each other, and I obviously disagree.
Mostly because I don’t think the opposite of pro-choice is pro-life, it’s anti-choice.
How many people claim to be pro-life while eating meat, supporting the death penalty, hunting, etc.
I think that being vegan is as close to being truly pro-life as you can get, and just being vegan is a feminist act since the dairy industry is all about forcibly impregnating cows and taking their infants away, repeatedly.
I don’t think anyone should be forced to have a child.
I have never had an abortion, but I have taken the morning after pill and I am grateful that it was available when I needed it.
I am challenging my friend
to eat a taco and drink a beer, and anyone else who sees this and has some dollars to spare!
This also inspired today’s
if you would like to check that out.
Share this:
posted: September 7, 2014under: , , ,
Oh look, it’s that time of year again when I pretend to be a dedicated blogger. So exciting! My theme hasn’t changed, but the location has. I decided to make a dedicated site for me to prattle on about movies and i’m now adding in tv shows. More exciting!
(graphic by )
I don’t have all of the little touches finished yet, but all of the content from previous MoFos is there and there will be new stuff starting tomorrow. But in the meantime, I thought I would share with you some important VeganMoFo essentials for getting through a month of blogging without burning out. AKA, I am procrastinating doing other things so I did this.
Remotes handy so you can watch reruns of Always Sunny, The Office, or whatever you kids are into while you blog.
Or if you’re me, it’s ‘research’.
Caffeinated beverage of your choice.
Vegan snacks that can stay on your desk without refrigeration, sorry hummus.
A large supply of Amy’s burritos and wraps.
(and yes they immediately went back in the freezer, what kind of weirdo keeps frozen burritos on their desk)
If you are so inclined, a variety of nail polish because waiting for your nails to dry is one of the few things you can do with your hands while also blogging.
Hippie deodorant, because you will get ‘too much time in front of the computer’ funk.
B-12, because you always need to take it!
8. Papaya enzymes, because they help alleviate heartburn and stress is a major factor in heartburn.
9. Hand cream because I have really dry hands, okay.
Dry shampoo, because reading other people’s blogs is more important than washing your hair.
Any source materials you may need, be it cookbooks or a semi-random stack of movies that you grabbed that may or may not actually get used.
Tissues because the tears.
Your phone.
I’m just kidding, you don’t need this, you don’t have time to talk to anyone!
Post-its and writing instruments because you refuse to use your smart phone to actually keep track of anything but how bad you are at Sudoku.
You need twitter open at all times.
You should probably keep WordPress (or whatever you’re using) open to remind you to actually do the blogging part.
I guess that’s important.
You need a nice, healthy distraction like Hearthstone.
I actually got 90% of my pre-MoFo prep done while playing!
Share this:
posted: August 31, 2014under: , , ,
Just a friendly reminder to make
and watch your favorite Crystal Lake-adjacent* movie.
*or watch the one in space.
Or if you REALLY hate yourself, watch the one that takes place on a boat and then five minutes is spent in Manhattan so the title makes sense.
Share this:
posted: June 13, 2014under:
Food Blogs
Other Vegans
Recipe Sites
Spend Your Money Here
Vegan Beauty
Lifestyle, Personal, and Misc. Blogs}

我要回帖

更多关于 in the shit 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。