Maketypes of sentencess with...

(A)6.____ a dialogue ,using these sentences .A.Make up B.Making up C.To make up D.Make为什么选A,选D不行吗?请详解,_百度作业帮
(A)6.____ a dialogue ,using these sentences .A.Make up B.Making up C.To make up D.Make为什么选A,选D不行吗?请详解,
(A)6.____ a dialogue ,using these sentences .A.Make up B.Making up C.To make up D.Make为什么选A,选D不行吗?请详解,
这里用的是祈使句祈使句的用法就是用动词原形(一般放句首)make up是编造make制造这里译为:编一个对话,并运用下面的句子.make一般是指制造什么机器make sentence造句(这个就行了)有些是固定搭配,要自己去积累,领悟,记住就行了Use make in a sentence | make sentence examples
Make Sentence Examples
LINK / CITE
ADD TO WORD LIST
Yet her disgrace and death would not bring back the piglet, but only serve to make Dorothy unhappy.You just have to make sure you give them their share of attention.I'm going to make myself a sandwich and get back to work.In fact, that was a good way to make sure he didn't.Of course, if you prefer, we can wait until you come home from work and make it a fun family event.She had to move a few things to make room, but that wasn't too hard.You did make me an offer about that beach.Jonathan and I will make sure we fill her in on anything she missed.We must get up early tomorrow and make plans for the party.If he wanted to make it fair for the girls, then he should let them run the place.Carmen couldn't make out more than a few words, but one of them was mare.Did Nina make your dresses too?He had gone to a lot of effort and expense to make this a moment for her to remember.He had his full complement of workers so he thought he would make the deadline.I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.That would make Joseph a step-father, right?What else has happened to make you think she is trying to break us up?I know what you mean, but I didn't make the rules - and apparently I have no power to change them.In the same way, no matter how sorry Alex was for what happened, or how many times he apologized or tried to make up for it, he couldn't remove the hurt.Sometimes we make our presents for each other - those are the best ones.There were bound to be times when she disagreed, but she had to have enough faith in him to let him make the decision.He'd be following shortly, trying to make it look like he was the injured party.Sure, he'd had some rough times, but she had never done anything to make him think she would be unfaithful.Alex would make the misery go away.Accusing him and storming out the door wasn't going to make him want to stay.More than that, he was willing to make concessions - in front of the children.Maybe it was anger that prompted him to make the remark about her spending his money, but he never apologized about it specifically.One way to do that is to make sure they don't have all the facts.He had access to his part much earlier than I did, so he was able to make some investments that really paid off.By that time she was hungry and decided to make a deal with the night shift.It isn't a sin to want our own children, but to make them with artificial means...Where it is written how we are to make a child?Warm him some chicken soup and make sure he drinks plenty of water.Alex lacked interest, and it wasn't a simple case of Alex not wanting to make love.Surely he doesn't make all the decisions.He must have been suffering a lot in the last months, and afraid to say anything because it might make things worse.Why don't we all make another trip to Texas?Maybe she couldn't make the ugly beast go away completely, but she had learned to control it.It doesn't matter to me one way or another, but I wish you would at least make an effort at seeing his side of it.Can you call Katie while I make flight arrangements?It shouldn't make any difference if he's adopted.It won't make any difference to you whether they are adopted or biological - not in how much you love them or how you treat them.This make a good horse ranch, yes?Carmen thought she wanted him to make the decisions, but she wanted to be involved with the process.The truth was, Carmen lacked the confidence to make decisions.Good, that should make this easier.On the other hand, maybe Mertz figured she'd make a great decoy.Sure, they were minors, but if they were old enough to sign up to fight in Iraq, they should be old enough to make their own choice about alcohol.You simply had to make better use of what was left.They didn't make it to the restaurant.It will only make you feel worse.A 24-hour guard wasn't possible and arresting him would only make him more dangerous.That must make you about five years old.Suit yourself, but I hope you're not using your absence as a ploy to make your parents worry.None of it was any of his business so coming to her rescue didn't make her grateful.Her mischievous blue eyes sought her father first and then her grandmother.I don't mean to make her feel unwelcome, but it was her own carelessness that got her into this situation.He had volunteered his help, and now he was going make his offer good... whether he wanted to or not.Need he make it so obvious?He's a big horse, but I couldn't make him carry the two of us in that terrain.You're going to make yourself sick.Make a decision next week about whether or not to buy it.Make life easy for yourselves.Make sure they don't bite you.Did you make any real progress?That does make sense.You make a difference.Dorothy saw, underneath the roof on which she stood, several rooms used for rest chambers, and even thought she could make out a number of queer forms huddled into the corners of these rooms.I've tumbled through the air long enough to make me contented on this roof.For a good many years I drew a public cab in Chicago, and that's enough to make anyone skinny.Do you ever make mistakes?"If you are able to prove that you are better," said the Prince to the little man, "I will make you the Chief Wizard of this domain."Now," said the Wizard of Oz, "having created something from nothing, I will make something nothing again.""We shall throw you three people into the Garden of the Twining Vines," said the Princess, "and they will soon crush you and devour your bodies to make themselves grow bigger."But I make you wash it, every time I think of it," "for it stands to reason your face is dirty, Ianu, whether I can see it or not."We are not vain in the Valley of Voe, because we can not display our beauty, and good actions and pleasant ways are what make us lovely to our companions."It occurs to me you have a great deal to make you happy, even while invisible," remarked the Wizard."You'll have to make a dash, Jim," said the Wizard, "and run as fast as you can go."Jim did not make but almost before they were aware of it he drew up at the foot of the mountain, so suddenly that the Wizard and Zeb both sailed over the dashboard and landed in the soft grass--where they rolled over several times before they stopped.At such times they were all glad to wait for him, for continually climbing up stairs is sure to make one's legs ache.Well, I make Assorted Flutters for flags and bunting, and a superior grade of Rustles for ladies' silk gowns.They are invaluable to make flags flutter on a still day, when there is no wind.Finally I invented a new Adjustable Post-hole, which I thought would make my fortune.You haven't many teeth left, Jim, but the few you have are sharp enough to make me shudder.Go ahead, Jim, and whatever happens we'll make the best of it.That cannot make them look any uglier, I'm sure, and it is my opinion they will soon renew the attack."You must be very quiet," "for if you make the least noise the Gargoyles will wake up.Just you light out and make for that rock, J and don't waste any time about it, either.Dorothy was a little anxious about the success of their trip, for the way Jim arched his long neck and spread out his bony legs as he fluttered and floundered through the air was enough to make anybody nervous.The only thing that anyone could complain of with justice was the fact that they wobbled first up and then down, as if the road were rocky instead of being as smooth as the air could make it.They selected one of these at a venture and hurried along it as fast as they could go, for they had no idea when the mother dragon would be back and were very anxious not to make her acquaintance.Well, every day at four o'clock Ozma has promised to look at me in that picture, and if I am in need of help I am to make her a certain sign and she will put on the Nome King's Magic Belt and wish me to be with her in Oz."And when you make a sign she will bring you to her in the Land of Oz?" continued the boy.The time dragged wearily enough to the eager watchers, but finally the Wizard announced that four o'clock had arrived, and Dorothy caught up the kitten and began to make the signal that had been agreed upon to the far-away invisible Ozma.The cab-horse gave a nervous start and Zeb began to rub his eyes to make sure he was not asleep.But she has ordered me to make you welcome and to show you to your apartments.Throwing my voice into any object I pleased, to make it appear that the object was speaking instead of me.Also I began to make balloon ascensions.Everybody lives in peace here, and
and unless you two, Billina and Eureka, make up and be friends, I'll take my Magic Belt and wish you both home again, IMMEJITLY."I'll make it a dinner dish," said Jim.But don't try to make out I'm too innocent to eat a fat piglet if I could do it and not be found out.She took the child to her room and said: "Make your wish, dear, and the picture will show the scene you desire to behold."Pray, how shall I, a little lad, In speaking make a figure?And now, my friends, please to excuse My lis I, for this once, have done my best, And so--I'll make my manners.He was a great thinker and a great doer, and with Washington he helped to make our country free.
How would you use make in a sentence?
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Words near make in the dictionary
Follow YourDictionarymake a sentence with是什么意思_百度知道
make a sentence with是什么意思
很急、请今天给我回复、谢谢
我有更好的答案
sentence 句供鼎垛刮艹钙讹水番惊子make a sentence with...(用......造句)
用......来造句
用。。。造一句话
用....造句
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁She told us to make sentences with these phrases.
她告诉我们用这些词组造句.
Make up sentences with the words given.
用所给的词组成句子.
Their web pages are riddled with misspelled words, incomplete sentences, and phrases that make no sense.
他们的网页是充满了拼写错误的字词, 不完整的句子, 和词组,使没有任何意义.
高中词组总汇 ... 294. send out 放射;发送;发出 295. make sentences with 用……造句 296. separate from 把……与……分离.
- 基于151个网页
Please make a sentence with this word
请用这个词造句 family , make , asleep , music , whole , care , holiday , great , ... Please make a sentence with this word . 请用这个词造句。
〖 点拨 〗.
- 基于1个网页
make sentences with key words
单词造句 make sentences with key words given ., 用所给单词造句.
- 基于1个网页}

我要回帖

更多关于 types of sentences 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信