The photoimpression5 you ...

如果您看到这个提示,说明QQ空间无法正常打开,请尝试咨询热线:400-600-9917|||||你并没有像他一样,留下了很深的印象。 精彩英语学习视频 SpeakingMax的英语学习视频采集,来自最新最In的美国本土!And that you did not make the impression on him that he had made on you.你并没有像他一样,留下了很深的印象。I'm frustrated 课堂&Week 3Day 4你们分开后,你可以向你的朋友表达他不记得你的失落感。 And so your director makes you repeat the same phraseover and over and over.所以你的导演让你一直重复那段话,一遍一遍又一遍。 你必须记下一些台词。 你甚至会少吃几餐。 你又把自己介绍了一遍。 所以你向他做了自我介绍。 你对他印象深刻。 但是他完全不记得你了。 但是即便你这么努力,你还是一斤肉都没减下来。 但是你老是会忘掉。 But you probably should use often because hey,who doesn't get frustrated?但你也许该多多运用它,因为毕竟,谁不会感到沮丧呢? 他说,“我很抱歉,我们之前见过吗?” 我没法记下来,真是让人泄气。 我一点也减不下来,真让人泄气。 他一点也没记住我,真让人失望。 In that situation, you can express your frustration by saying,&I'm frustrated that I can't lose weight.&在这样的情况下,你可以这样表达你的沮丧之情,“I'm frustrated that I can't lose weight.” 这是表达沮丧感觉的一种最简单的方式。 你可以在许多场合运用它。 下面我们来看几个例子。 掌握所有这些句型,你就可以一步一步地说一口流利的英语了。 也许你是个演员,你正在拍一部戏。 在另一种情况中,假设上周你在一个社交聚会上见到了某人。 Or perhaps, you could set a goal to lose weightand you could work very hard.又或者,你制定了一个减肥的目标,你为此而努力坚持着。 所以好好掌握这个句型。 “I'm frustrated that”句型是个特别棒的句型。 下面一个句型是“I'm frustrated that”句型。 这个句型你可能之前并不常常使用,但它也是个非常棒的句型。 你很想进一步了解他。 Use the &I'm frustrated& pattern to express yourselfwhen you feel stifled,当你觉得很压抑的时候,你可以使用“I'm frustrated”句型。 当你觉得很失落,或者当你因为事情不像你期望的那样进展而感到沮丧时,你也可以使用这个句型。 Which we probably feel often especially in learninga new language.尤其是在学习一门新的语言时,常常可能会产生的感觉。 You can tell your friend,&I'm really frustrated that he did not remember me.&你可以跟你的朋友说,“I'm really frustrated that he did not remember me.” You could express your frustration to the director by saying,&I am frustrated that I cannot remember this.&你可以向导演表达你的沮丧之情,你可以说,“I am frustrated that I cannot remember this.” 你每天6点都到健身房锻炼。 你不再吃你最爱的巧克力。 你很清楚地记得他。 你说,“你好!很高兴又见面了。” 今天你又见到他了。 I'm frustrated推荐课程请输入邮箱地址请输入真实姓名男女请输入手机号码请输入密码请确认密码您学英语的原因是请选择您感兴趣的课程入门级:入门篇初级:基础句型课程中级:洛杉矶篇中级:旧金山篇中高级:纽约篇高级:伦敦篇高级:常春藤大学篇高级:商务英语篇请选择您的身份类型工作学生家长其他已注册,请Listen to One Client’s Story of How Coaching with Lisa Changed Her World…for the Better, of Course!欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
The impression you make at the beginning of an interview is very important. Employers often decide to hire someone in the first three minutes of the interview. They judge you by your appearance,attitude(态度)and manners.A friendly smile when you walk into the room is important. A smile shows a confident(自信的) and positive attitude.When you introduce yourself, make eye contact with the interviewer. Some interviewers offer a handshake. Others don’t.Try to be as natural as possible. But pay attention to your body language. The way you sit,walk,gesture,use your voice and show feelings on your face is all part of your body language. It makes the interviewer know how you feel about yourself and the situation you are in. Are you feeling positively about yourself?& Your abilities?& Your interest in the job? Speak clearly and loudly enough. Show interest and enthusiasm in your voice. When you speak, look at the interviewer. Also, don’t say negative things about yourself, or former employer. Listen to questions carefully. If you don’t understand a question, ask the interviewer to repeat or explain:“I’m sorry, but I didn’t catch that.”“I’m not sure exactly what you mean.”Almost everyone is nervous in a job interview. Interviewers know that. They don’t expect you to be totally calm and relaxed. But they expect you to try to control your nervousness. They expect you to show confidence in your ability to do the job.At the end of the interview, thank the interviewer for her or his time. It’s a good idea to send a short thank-you letter right after the interview, or deliver it by hand.Phone the company if you have not heard anything after one week. Ask if they have made a decision about the job. Good luck!【小题1】It can be inferred from the passage that&______.A.you should always put on a smile when meeting the employer2 X# e+ f: j1 P6 [% ]B.you should stand still with respect before the employer. ]% T% _6 X; W' jC.the first impression is very important in an interview9 N9 L! P# b' `9 I; d( QD.employers understand and like employees’ nervousness/ X0 P& H( D0 V0 a【小题2】Why should we pay attention to our body language? A.Because it can help us win the employer’s positive impression.9 _: @6 R8 g" ?- KB.Because it can help us feel about the employer.6 R" ?; K, f6 U$ G. F( WC.Because it is needed by our employer.2 C: f! G1 K7 X; b' W7 V$ G2 [D.Because we need it to improve our feelings.
L0 b( S6 ^9 X) j【小题3】 The main purpose of the passage is&______.A.to give you some advice on the art of finding a job0 M6 @6 Y8 J% G' S7 `B.to tell right from wrong about job interviews# f% b& e% Q0 XC.to explain why we should do something about an interview; Q/ L# @" \
GD.to suggest not being shy in an interview: ^: H6 @" O7 [! O( S【小题4】Which of the following can be the best title for the passage? A.A Friendly Smile4 G$ K+ i, `, Z! R3 SB.Making a Good Expression# G5 ?% a4 Q' C. cC.Don’t Be Nervous/ N$ ^8 Y. L( b( R. R1 \D.Sending a Thank-You Letter: a: g
]2 Y3 F8 P
F6 _5 E! L& V
答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】A【小题4】BFirst Impressions: Business and social coaching experts help you make the impression you desire.
The secret to success is self awareness
How well do you understand how others see you?
At First Impressions we help you discover how you are perceived in business settings, as you navigate your career, and in social situations, and coach you to make simple changes that have a lasting impact.
We work with you one-on-one using our unique expertise that combines business and social psychology, to help you develop both professionally and personally.
We help you gain self awareness, provide you with supportive and constructive feedback, and show you how to take practical steps to realize your goals.
Our Approach
Our methods are grounded in academic research, built on real-world experience, and tailored to the individual.
Follow-up data shows that more than 90 percent of our clients have used their First Impressions coaching with lasting impact. Based on the success of our methods, we have brought them to a broader audience in our book, First Impressions: What you don’t know about how others see you, published by Bantam / Random House and translated into 24 languages.
Our track record
Since 1997 we have worked with hundreds of clients, including leaders in Fortune 500 companies, career transitioners, and individuals who want to enhance their social success. We’ve been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, NPR, and the London Times.
(C) First I All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 photoimpression5 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信