As sql中with asnything ca...

Some kids reach age 3 without saying a word – Cafferty File -
06:00 PM ET
Share this on:
FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:
Some children are reaching the age of 3 without being able to say a single word.
The London Times reports on a survey that also shows boys are almost twice as likely as girls to have difficulties learning to speak. The average baby speaks their first word at around 10 or 11 months... but this poll done in the UK shows four-percent of parents report their child said nothing until 3 years old. At that age - toddlers should be able to use up to 300 words, including adjectives, and string them together.
The poll of more than 1,000 parents also shows almost one in six parents say their child had problems learning to talk... that figure rises to one in four when it comes to parents of boys.
On average - girls say their first word sooner... and string words together at a younger age.
Experts say late speech development can lead to problems - like low academic achievement or mental health issues. They say that it takes lots of help and encouragement in order for children to learn how to talk... parents need to talk to their kids, read stories, play word games, point out new objects, etc. Translation: Some parents need to focus on their kids and engage them more.
This is scary stuff here... if some kids aren't talking until they're 3, it can cause issues for the rest of their lives... when it's time to read, write, communicate, etc.
Here’s my question to you: How serious a problem is it if some children reach age 3 without saying a single word?
Interested to know which ones made it on air?
Lou writes:
Einstein was 4 or 5 they thought he was retarded. My daughter was a late speaker. She's 12 now and we can't turn the motor mouth off. I hate that the 'experts' are always worrying folks that their kids should meet certain guidelines and conformities or else something must be wrong with them.
Clay writes:
Kids need human interaction, not cyber-interaction. I'm surprised they talk at all, save for a few odd bleeps and bloops, uttered to emulate their silicon siblings.
Larrie writes:
I had older sisters that spoke for me until I was around 3 yrs old. The only "side effect" I had was a slight speech impediment that was corrected in grade school. I don't feel that it caused me any problems into my adult life. Children learn and develop at different stages, and if they are communicating in other forms, there should be no reason for concern.
Larry from Tuscaloosa, Alabama writes:
Jack, This statistic is not so strange when you consider the increasing prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders, currently estimated to affect nearly 2% of children. Rather than looking for problems with the parents, we should be investigating possible causes of the Autism epidemic.
Dave from Columbia, Maryland writes:
Jack, There are many of us who did not talk until 3 and who have been successful. My Ph.D. is in mathematical statistics and I run a communications training company. There is even a book on the subject of people who have been very successful and were late talkers. Parents of people like me should remain be hopeful.
Kris from Ohio writes:
Jack, I am a special ed teacher. Believe me, it is a serious problem not saying a word until age 3. My class is too full already. Read and talk to your kids and they will respond long before they turn 3.
Dave from Altoona, Pennsylvania writes:
Jack, We spend the first 2 years of our kids' lives teaching them to walk and talk. Then we spend the next 18 years telling them to sit down and shut up. When they talk is not as important as what they say when they do.
Follow this Blog:
on Twitter
Would you ride in a car that drives itself?
2016 buzz gets louder. Is she the answer?
sex scandal and online privacy. Don’t think it couldn't happen to youLC Sele oom 4pm
secession petition gets 100,000 signatures. Should the
be allowed to withdraw from U.S.?
Fiscal cliff = “Thelma & Louise”? We’ve seen this movie beD6aG1tyFiitRoom at 4pm ET
Recent Posts
Top Topics
January 2010
<nWidgetBaseURI = "http://i./cnn/.element/widget"; var cnn_sharebarconfig={"url":"http:\/\/n.com\/\/some-kids-reach-age-3-without-saying-a-word\/","analytics":"o","platform":"d","instances":2,"getUpdatedURL":"","plugincodes":{"facebook":"","googleplus":"","twitter":"Geek with Style | A Toronto Lifestyle BlogAs with the iOS version, Vine for Android shares many of the same features.
As with virtually all other aspects of cotton farming, substantial assistance has been provided by the government.
As with any ritual, of course, the summer exodus to the Hamptons has its own set of rules.
As with most aspects of the arts today, ivory towers are so two centuries ago.
Holly Liu: As with anything, the first step to recovering is admitting you have a problem.
As with these other innovations, however, there is real substance at the root of the hype.
As with past regulations and rulings that affect bank revenue, this settlement could cost consumers.
As with executive pay generally, once it's set, it has nowhere to go but up.
And, as with any brand, for continued success, it has to keep its balance.
As with the previous currency unions, however, many other explanatory influences might have come into play.
She's as comfortable with a farrier as she is with presidents and prime ministers.
But I'm confident, as with all these things, we will find a way forward.
As with many financial issues, one way to alleviate some risk is through advanced financial planning.
As with a 529 account, you get no federal tax deduction for contributions to a Coverdell.
As with a 529, a withdrawal is tax-free if it is used on education.
As with many card battlers, there is incentive to both recruit friends and play with them.
And as with the quiet skies, this absence found a welcome in many hearts.
As with anything related to Dodd-Frank, this authority is flawed at best, and possibly unconstitutional.
As with all creative ideas, it was a combination of elements from previous strategies elsewhere.
Just as with Wesley Snipes, it could have been far worse had she filed false returns.
And in matters of constitutional law, as with taxes, substance generally governs not form.
As with other plug-in hybrids, there is 25 to 40 miles of electric-only range.
As with the senior elite competition, the Youth Olympics are held once every four years.
As with Bitcoin, the user would only have to trust the currency system itself.
As with all hired guns, the emphasis is on paying the going rate and then some.
"The chances of it spilling over are not as great as with Watergate, " Doak said.
Instead of sliding straight in, as with the X10i, it sits slightly back in your ear.
Just as with antidepressant or antianxiety drugs, prescriptions can only work with other non-pharmacological approaches.
As with all startups, what we often see is the first big leap from obscurity.
As with homes, commercial real estate has been on a tear for several years.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 sql中with as 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信