英语中dox开头的英语单词和arex开头的英语单词

帮我找一篇英语作文:How to GET on with classmate 开头是:How do you get along with your classmates?_百度知道
帮我找一篇英语作文:How to GET on with classmate 开头是:How do you get along with your classmates?
春版七年级英语
阅读理解与书面表达这上面有,帮我找到
再帮忙翻译一下回答的好有重赏
if one of my classmates has some problems。所以th  是很兴奋!if your friends have some questions. so they are excited.we help each other and take care of each other,他们会认为你是一个有礼貌的女孩或一个男孩.my classmates are very helpful and polite, and i hope you can get on well with all of your classmates,你好! your friends must be happy?我认为它很容易回答这个问题,我的同学将会帮助他们解决它, hello,你会说!  如果你的朋友有一些问题时, you can say。如果我的一个同学有一些问题,你应该帮助他们, my classmates will help them solve it。  我的同学很有帮助和有礼貌. they’ll thank you for your help。他们会感谢你的帮助.if you meet up with your friends, you should help them.如何与同学相处吗  你怎样与你的同学相处吗!你的朋友肯定很高兴。  如果你遇见你的朋友.i hope you can be a polite and helpful child, they will think that you are a polite girl or a boy? i think it’s easy to answer that question how to get on with classmateshow do you get on with your classmates
在帮我找一篇喽帮我找一篇英语作文:having a good friend 开头是:Friends are important in our life.春版七年级英语
阅读理解与书面表达这也上面有,帮我找到同样翻译一遍】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
于如何与同学相处.(欢迎追问!if your friendshave some questions,&quot, you can say, and ihope you can get on wellwith all of yourclassmates.we help eachother and take care ofeach other:how do you get on withyour classmates.as for studying. if one of myclassmates has someproblems, they will thinkthat you are a polite girlor a boy,you will makegreat progress in thefuture!&quot.i hope you can be a politeand helpful child.if you meet up with yourfriends.ibelieve if you do asthese,ll thank you for yourhelp  my classmatesare very helpful andpolite. so theyare excited.they'hello,i thinkyou should find a ri your friends mustbe happy, myclassmates will helpthem solve it? i thinkit's easy to answer thatquestion
太棒了,再帮忙翻译一下喽在帮我找一篇喽帮我找一篇英语作文:having a good friend 开头是:Friends are important in our life.春版七年级英语
阅读理解与书面表达这也上面有,帮我找到
还是翻译?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁从A到Y开头的英语单词大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
5页免费17页免费5页免费7页免费3页免费48页2下载券19页免费6页免费5页免费16页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费7页免费4页免费19页免费5页免费
从A到Y开头的英语单词大全|从​A​到​Y​开​头​的​英​语​单​词​大​全
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:11.18KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢万能作文开头结尾 万能作文开头和结尾 万能的作文开头结尾 作文开头和结尾 四级作..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2012高考英语作文开头正文结尾万能模板
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英文写作开头结尾的万能公式
         一、开头万能公式:      1.开头万能公式一:      名人名言有人问了,“我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?”,很好办:编!原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来的,包括我们欣赏的文章也是,所以尽管编,但是一定要听起来很有道理呦!而且没准将来我们就是名人呢!对吧?经典句型:A proverb says, “ You are only young once.” (适用于已记住的名言)It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)更多经典句型:As everyone knows, No one can deny that…      2.开头万能公式二:      数字统计原理:要想更有说服力,就应该用实际的数字来说明。原则上在议论文当中不应该出现虚假数字的,可是在考试的时候哪管那三七二十一,但编无妨,只要我有东西写就万事大吉了。所以不妨试用下面的句型:According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation.      看起来这个数字文邹邹的,其实都是编造出来的,下面随便几个题目我们都可以这样编造:      Honesty      根据最近的一项统计调查显示,大学生向老师请假的理由当中78%都是假的。      Travel by Bike      根据最近的一项统计调查显示,85%的人在近距离旅行的时候首选的交通工具是自行车。      Youth      根据最近的一项统计调查显示,在某个大学,学生的课余时间的70%都是在休闲娱乐。      Five-day Work Week Better than Six-day Work?      根据最近的一项统计调查显示,98%的人同意每周五天工作日。      更多句型:A recent statistics shows that …      二、结尾万能公式:      1.结尾万能公式一:如此结论      说完了,毕竟要归纳一番,相信各位都有这样的经历,领导长篇大论,到最后终于冒出个“总而言之”之类的话,我们马上停止开小差,等待领导说结束语。也就是说,开头很好,也必然要有一个精彩的结尾,让读者眼前一亮,这样,你就可以拿高分了!比如下面的例子:      Obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.      如果读者很难“显而见之”,但说无妨,就当读者的眼光太浅罢了!      更多过渡短语:      to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus      更多句型:      Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that…      2.结尾万能公式二:如此建议      如果说“如此结论”是结尾最没用的废话,那么“如此建议”应该是最有价值的废话了,因为这里虽然也是废话,但是却用了一个很经典的虚拟语气的句型。拽!      Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.      这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,而如果我们自己写出来,你说考官会怎么想呢?更多句型:      Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.      Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  常用句型     (一)段首句     1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……     There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.     2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。     There is an old saying______. It&s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.     3. 现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。     Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.     4. 现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。     Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______.     5. 任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。     Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages.     6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,……     People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____.     7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。     Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.     8. ……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。     ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.     9. ……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。     ______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.     10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢?     According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why?     (二)中间段落句     1. 相反,有一些人赞成……,他们相信……,而且,他们认为……。     On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.     2. 但是,我认为这不是解决……的好方法,比如……。最糟糕的是……。     But I don&t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.     3. ……对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,……。而且……,最重要的是……     ______is necessary and important to our country&s development and construction. First,______.What&s more, _____.Most important of all,______.     4. 有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以……。     There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______     5. 面临……,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来……。一方面……,另一方面,     Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______. For one thing,______For another,______     6. 早就应该拿出行动了。比如说……,另外……。所有这些方法肯定会……。     It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______.     7. 为什么……?第一个原因是……;第二个原因是……;第三个原因是……。总的来说,……的主要原因是由于……     Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______.     8. 然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,……也有它的不利的一面,象……。     However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______.     9. 尽管如此,我相信……更有利。     Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.     10. 完全同意……这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:     I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.     (三)结尾句     1. 至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为……     As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____.     2. 总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来……。     In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future.     3. 但是,……和……都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,……,而……。然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)……     But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.     4. 就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为……     Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.     5. 随着社会的发展,……。因此,迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。     With the development of society, ______.So it&s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.     6. 至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为……更合理。只有这样,我们才能……     For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you _____.     7. 对我来说,我认为有必要……。原因如下:第一,……; 第二,……;最后……但同样重要的是……     In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows. First _____.Second ______. Last but not least,______.     8. 在总体上很难说……是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于……的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现……。     It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______. However, from a personal point of view find______.     9. 综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论……     From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.     10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是……     If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____.
  英语四六级写作背诵经典语句    一、用于驳性和比较性论文       本文转自沪江        本文转自沪江  1. In general, I don’t agree with    本文转自沪江  2. In my opinion, this point of view doesn’t hold water.    本文转自沪江  3. The chief reason why… is that…    本文转自沪江  4. There is no true that…    本文转自沪江  5. It is not true that…    本文转自沪江  6. It can be easily denied than…  7. We have no reason to believe that…  8. What is more serious is that…  9. But it is pity that…  10. Besides, we should not neglect that…  11. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore…  12. Others may find this to be true, but I believer that…  13. Perhaps I was question why…  14. There is a certain amount of truth in this, but we still have a problem with regard to…  15. Though we are in basic agreement with…,but  16. What seems to be the trouble is…  17. Yet differences will be found, that’s why I feel that…  18. It would be reasonable to take the view that …, but it would be foolish to claim that…  19. There is in fact on reason for us so believe that…  20. What these people fail to consider is that…  21. It is one thing to insist that… , it is quite another to show that …  22. Wonderful as A is , however, it has its own disadvantages too.  23. The advantages of B are much greater than A.  24. A’s advantage sounds ridiculous when B’s advantages are taken into consideration.    二、用于描写图表和数据    1. It has increased by three times as compared with that of 1998.  2. There is an increase of 20% in total this year.  3. It has been increased by a factor of 4since 1995.  4. It would be expected to increase 5 times.  5. The table shows a three times increase over that of last year.  6. It was decreased twice than that of the year 1996.  7. The total number was lowered by 10%.  8. It rose from 10-15 percent of the total this year.  9. Compared with 1997, it fell from 15 to 10 percent.  10. The number is 5 times as much as that of 1995.  11. It has decreased almost two and half times, compared with…    三、用于解释性和阐述性论说文    1. Everybody knows that…  2. It can be easily proved that…  3. It is true that…  4. No one can deny that  5. One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is…  6. The chief reason is that…  7. We must recognize that…  8. There is on doubt that…  9. I am of the opinion that…  10. This can be
  11. To take …for an example…  12. We have reason to believe that  13. Now that we know that…  14. Among the most convincing reasons given, one should be mentioned…  15. The change in …largely results from the fact that  16. There are several causes for this significant growth in…,first …,second …,finally…  17. A number of factors could account for the development in…  18. Perhaps the primary reason is…  19. It is chiefly responsible of…  20. The reasons for…are complicated, And probably they are found in the fact…  21. Here are several possible reasons, excerpt that…  22. Somebody believes/argues/holds/insists/thinks that…  23. It is not simple to give the reason for this complicated phenomenon…  24. Different people observes it in different ways.    四、用于文章的开头    1. As the proverb says…  2. It goes without saying tan…  3. Generally speaking…  4. It is quite clear than because…  5. It is often said that …  6. Many people often ask such question:“…?”  7. More and more people have come to realize…  8. There is no doubt that…  9. Some people believe that…  10. These days we are often told that, but is this really the case?  11. One great man said that…  12. Recently the issue of… has been brought to public attention.   13. In the past several years there has been…  14. Now it is commonly held that… but I doubt whether…  15. Currently there is a widespread concern that…  16. Now people in growing number are coming to realize that…  17. There is a general discussion today about the issue of …  18. Faced with…, quite a few people argue that…, but other people conceive differently.    五、用于文章的结尾    1. from this point of view…  2. in a word…  3. in conclusion…  4. on account of this we can find that…  5. the result is dependent on…  6. therefore, these findings reveal the following information:  7. thus, this is the reason why we must…  8. to sum up …  9. as far as…be concerned, I believe that…  10. It is obvious that…  11. There is little doubt that…  12. There is no immediate solution to the problem of …, but …might be helpful  13. None of the solutions is quite satisfactory. The problem should be examined in a new way.  14. It is high time that we put considerable emphasis on…   15. Taking into account all these factors, we may safely reach the conclustion that…    六、用于论证和说明    1. As it is described that…  2. It has been illustrated that…  3. It provides a good example of…  4. We may cite another instance of…  5. History man provides us with the examples of…  6. A number of further facts may be added…  7. The situation is not unique, it is typical of dozens I have heard.   8. A recent investigation indicate that…  9. According to the statistics provided …  10. According to a latest study, it can be predicted…  11. There is no sufficient evidence to show that…  12. All available evidence points to the fact that…  13. Examples given leads me to conclude that…  14. It reveals the unquestionable fact that…  15. The idea may be proved by facts…  16. All the facts suggest that…  17. No one can deny the fact that…  18. We may face the undeniable fact that…
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`      英语六级考试必须掌握的句型35句    英文必背句型    一、An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的优点是...)   例句:An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution.   使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。         二、Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V  Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V  例句:Nothing is more important than to receive education.  没有比接受教育更重要的事。  三、~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.  (再怎么强调...的重要性也不为过。)  例句:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.  我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。  四、There is no denying that + S + V ...(不可否认的...)   例句:There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.   不可否认的,我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。   五、It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道...)   例句:It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.   全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。   六、There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的...)   例句:There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.   毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。   七、    ~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)  ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)  例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.  海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。  Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had.  张老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。         八、The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)   例句:The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air.   The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.   我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。   九、So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 (如此...以致于...)  例句:So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.   时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。   十、Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V~~~ (虽然...)   例句:Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.   {by no means = in no way = on no account 一点也不}   虽然我们的国家富有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。 十一、The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~ 内蒙信息港
http://www.neimeng.net  The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~(愈...愈...)   例句:The harder you work, the more progress you make.   你愈努力,你愈进步。   The more books we read, the more learned we become.   我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。   十二、By +Ving, ~~ can ~~ (借着...,..能够……  例句:By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.   借着做运动,我们能够始终保持健康。  十三、~~~ enable + Object(受词)+ to + V (..使..能够..)   例句:Listening to music enable us to feel relaxed.   听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。   十四、On no account can we + V ~~~ (我们绝对不能...)   例句:On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.   我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。  十五、It is time + S + 过去式 (该是...的时候了)  例句:It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.  该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。  十六、Those who ~~~ (...的人...)  例句:Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.  违反交通规定的人应该受处罚。  十七、There is no one but ~~~ (没有人不...)  例句:There is no one but longs to go to college.  没有人不渴望上大学。  十八、be + forced/compelled/obliged + to + V (不得不...)  例句:Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.  既然考试迫在眉睫,我不得不放弃做运动。  十九、It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想而知的)  It is obvious that + 句子 (明显的)  It is apparent that + 句子 (显然的)  例句:It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.  可想而知,知识在我们的一生中扮演一个重要的角色。  二十、That is the reason why ~~~ (那就是...的原因)  例句:Summer is sultry. That is the reason why I don’t like it.  夏天很燠热。那就是我不喜欢它的原因。  二十一、For the past + 时间,S + 现在完成式...(过去...年来,...一直...)  例句:For the past two years, I have been busy preparing for the examination.  过去两年来,我一直忙着准备考试。  二十二、Since + S + 过去式,S + 现在完成式。  例句:Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.  自从他上高中,他一直很用功。   二十三、It pays to + V ~~~ (...是值得的。)  例句:It pays to help others.   帮助别人是值得的。  二十四、be based on (以...为基础)  例句:The progress of thee society is based on harmony.  社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。  二十五、Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的)  We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.  我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。  二十六、bring home to + 人 + 事 (让...明白...事)  例句:We should bring home to people the value of working hard.  我们应该让人们明白努力的价值。  二十七、be closely related to ~~ (与...息息相关)  例句:Taking exercise is closely related t  o health.  做运动与健康息息相关。  二十八、Get into the habit of + Ving  = make it a rule to + V (养成...的习惯)  We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.  我们应该养成早睡早起的习惯。  二十九、Due to/Owing to/Thanks to + N/Ving, ~~~ (因为...)  例句:Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream.  因为他的鼓励,我终于实现我的梦想。  三十、What a + Adj + N + S + V!= How + Adj + a + N + V!(多么...!)  例句:What an important thing it is to keep our promise!  How important a thing it is to keep our promise!  遵守诺言是多么重要的事!  三十一、Leave much to be desired (令人不满意)  例句:The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.  我们的交通状况令人不满意。  三十二、Have a great influence on ~~~ (对...有很大的影响)  例句:Smoking has a great influence on our health.  抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。  三十三、do good to (对...有益),do harm to (对...有害)  例句:Reading does good to our mind.读书对心灵有益。  Overwork does harm to health.工作过度对健康有害。  三十四、Pose a great threat to ~~ (对...造成一大威胁)  例句:Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.  污染对我们的生存造成一大威胁。  三十五、do one’s utmost to + V = do one’s best (尽全力去...)  例句:We should do our utmost to achieve our goal in life.  我们应尽全力去达成我们的人生目标。          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`  英语名言名句集锦-6级考试资料    Barking dogs don’t bite.   吠狗不咬人。   What is done by night appears by day.   若要人不知,除非已莫为。   It’s never too late to mend.   改过不嫌晚。   Man proposes, God disposes.   谋事在人,成事在天。   Running water does not get stale&#59; a door-hinge is never worm-eaten.   流水不腐,户枢不蠹   Sweep before your own door.   正人先正已。   A hero is nothing but a product of his time.   时势造英雄。   It is better to trust to valour than to luck.   靠运气不如靠勇气。   Ignorance is the mother of impudence.   无知是鲁莽之源。   One careless move may lose the whole game.   一步不慎,满盘皆输。   Words are like bees, they have honey and a sting.   言语象蜜蜂,有蜜也有刺。   It’s only the idle will be tired.   只有闲人才会感到疲倦。   There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire, the other is to gain it.   失去心中所欲的和得到心中所欲的,是人生的两大悲剧。   Strong in action, gentle in method.   行动要坚强,方式要温和。   He who mistrusts most should be trusted least.   最不信任别人的人最不应该得到信任。   Idleness is the root of all evils.   懒惰是万恶之源。   Diligence redeems stupidity.   勤能补拙。   Beware beginning.   以谨慎开始。   A friend in need is a friend indeed.   患难见真情。   Strike the iron while it is hot.   趁热打铁。   It takes two to make a quarrel.   一个巴掌拍不响。   When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.   鹬蚌相争,渔翁得利。   A single spark can start a prairie fire.   星星之火,可以燎原。   One’s sin will find one out.   坏事终归要败露。   A good name is better than riches.   声誉胜于财富。   Haste trips over its own heels.   忙易出错。   A watched pot never boils.   心急喝不了热粥。   The greater the man, the more restrained his anger.   人越伟大,越能克制怒火。   Speech is the image of actions.   语言是行动的反映。   Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know.   明枪易躲,暗箭难防。   Each man is the architect of his own fate.   每个人都是自己命运的建筑师。   Birds of a feather flock together.   物以类聚,人以群分。   Talents come from diligence, and knowledge is gained by accumulation.   天才在于勤奋,知识在于积累。   An open enemy is better than a hollow friend.   宁有公开的敌人,不要虚伪的朋友。   A still tongue makes a wise head.   沉默者有智慧。   It is but a step from the sublime to the ridiculous.   从崇高到荒谬只有一步之遥。   Ordinary people think merely of how they will spend time, a man of intellect tries to use it.   常人只想如何消磨时间,智者则努力利用时间。   Anger begins with folly, and ends in repentance.   愤怒以愚蠢开始,以后悔告终。   All lay load on the willing horse.   人善被人欺,马善被人骑。   He who commences many things finishes but a few.   样样都搞,完成者少。   Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.   勇气和坚定是美德的精神与灵魂。   Fish begins to stink at the head.   上梁不正下梁歪。   First come, first served.   先来先招待。   Easy come, easy go.   来得容易去得快。   More haste, less speed.   欲速则不达。   No pains, no gains.   不劳无获。   Nothing venture, nothing gain.   不入虎穴,焉得虎子。   Once bit, twice shy.   一朝被蛇咬,十年怕草绳。   Out of sight, out of mind.   眼不见,心不烦。   Well fed, well bred.   衣食足而后知廉耻。   In for a penny, in for a pound.   一不作,二不休。   A brave man risks his life, but not his conscience.   勇敢的人可用生命冒险,但不以良心冒险。   It is not the fine coat that makes the gentleman.   使人成为君子的并不是讲究的衣着。   Pride hurts, modesty benefits.   满招损,谦受益。   A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.   害怕痛苦的人其实已经在承受他所害怕的痛苦了   Adversity is a good disciple.   逆境是锻炼人的最好场所。   Art is long, life is short.   人生有涯艺无涯。   Well begun, half done.   好的开始是成功的一半。   You can’t eat your cake and have it also.   世事两难全。   Calamity is man’s true touchstone.   患难是人的试金石。   Who keeps company with the wolf will learn to howl.   近墨者黑。   Constant dropping wears away a stone.   滴水穿石。   The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.   生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。   The first step is as good as half over.   第一步是最关键的一步。   You never know your luck.   命运好坏不由己。   Sow nothing, reap nothing.   春不播,秋不收。   The wealth of the mind is the only wealth.   精神的财富是唯一的财富。   You can’t judge a tree by its bark.   人不可貌相。   Clothes do not make the man.   人不在衣装。   To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.   既当演说家,又做实干家。   Variety is the spice of life.   变化是生活的调味品。   Little goods, little care.   钱财少,不烦恼。   Man struggles upwards&#59; water flows downwards.   人往高处走,水往低处流。   A little pot is soon hot.   壶小易沸,量小易怒。   No sweet without sweat.   幸福来自汗水。   Better the last smile than the first laughter.   宁可最后微笑,不要首先狂喜。   One for all, all for one.   我为人人,人人为我。   Truth needs no color.   真理不需要打扮。   Every why has a wherefore.   凡事必有因。   Keeping is harder than winning.   创业难,守业更难。   Never do things by halves.   做事不可半途而废。   No cross, no crown.   未经苦难,得不到荣冠。     The fire adversity is the test of a strong man.   火对金子是考验,逆境对人是磨练。   Bad times make a good man.   艰难困苦出能人。   There is no royal road to learning.   求知无坦途。   Doubt is the key to knowledge.   怀疑是知识的钥匙。   Sharp tools make good work.   工欲善其事,必先利其器。   Wasting time is robbing oneself.   浪费时间就是掠夺自己。   Nurture passes nature.   教养胜过天性。   There is no garden without its weeds.   没有不长杂草的花园。   A man is only as good as what he loves.   一个人要用他所爱的东西有多好来衡量。   Wealth is the test of a man’s character.   财富是对一个人品格的试金石。   The best hearts are always the bravest.   心灵最高尚的人,也总是最勇敢的人。   Courtesy is the inseparable companion of virtue.   礼貌和美貌是分不开的伴侣。   Plain living and high thinking.   生活要朴素,情操要高尚。   Good is good, but better carries it.   精益求精,善益求善。   Honesty is the best policy.   诚实为上策。   Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.   感恩是精神高尚的标志。   It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others.   判断自己比判断别人要难得多。   An optimist sees the rose&#59; a pessimist the thorn.   乐观的人看到玫瑰,悲观的人只看到它的刺。   Delays are dangerous.   因拖出危险。   Let bygones be bygones.   既往宜不咎。   Look on both sides of the shield.   看问题要从两面看。   You cannot burn the candle at both ends.   蜡烛不能两头点。   All men can’t be first.   不可能人人得冠军。   Never is a long word.   不要轻易说“决不”。   The overturned cast ahead is a warning to the carts behind.   前车之覆,后车之鉴。   Spare the rod and spoil the child.   不打不成器。   Too many cooks spoil the broth.   厨师太多烧坏汤。   Standers-by see more than gamesters.   旁观者清,当局者迷。   Self-praise is no recommendation.   自夸不足为自荐。   They brag most who can do least.   本领最小的人最会吹牛。   The good is the enemy of the best.   过得去是精益求精的敌人。   Politeness costs nothing and gains everything.   礼貌不用花一分钱,却能赢得一切。   A man can’t ride your back unless it is bent.   你的腰不弯,别人就不能骑在你的背上。   Conceit is the quicksand of success.   自负是成功的流沙。   He that makes a good war makes a good peace.   正义的战争创造持久的和平。   There is no disputing about tastes.   人各有所好。   It is easy to be wise after the event.   事后诸葛亮容易当。   Patience is the ability to put up with people you’d like to put down.   能容忍你想羞辱的人,便是忍耐。   Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude.   要有单独自处的能力,不要放过孤寂的好处。   Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings.   伟大的思想需要起落架,也需要双翼。   Fair words make fools fain.   甜言蜜语会使愚者得意忘形。   Please all and you please none.   要面面俱到者,面面不到。   The noblest vengeance is to forgive.   最高尚的复仇是宽容。   A soft answer turneth away wrath.   温和的回答可以息怒。   Advice when most needed is least heeded.   最容易忽视的建议往往是最重要的。   Be just before you are generous.   要慷慨必先求公正。   Make the best of a bad bargain.   已知吃亏,尽力而为。   He that makes a thing too fine, breaks it.   做事过于苛求,反把事情弄坏。   When all else is lost the future still remains.   就是失去了一切别的,也还有未来。   The world is his who enjoys it.   活着感到快乐,世界就属于你。   A little labor, much health.   适量的劳动有益于健康。   Laugh and grow fat.   心宽体胖。   Work won’t kill but worry will.   劳动无害,忧愁伤身。   He is rich that has few wants.   寡欲者富。   Every man at forty is a fool or a physician.   人到四十,如果不是傻子,就该知道保养身体。   A bow long bent grows weak.   常拉满弓无力。   He is wise that knows when he is well enough.   知足为智者。   A good conscience is a continuous feast.   问心无愧天天乐。   Prevention is better than cure.   治病不如防病。   Cleanliness is next to godliness.   清洁仅次于圣洁。   An apple a day keeps the doctor away.   一日一苹果,医生远离我。   In sports and journeys men are known.   从体育和旅行中可以看出男子的品德。   No man is happy but by comparison.   人的幸福都是比较而言的。   There is no joy without alloy.   世界上没有十全十美的快乐。   Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.   进步是今天的活动,明天的保证。   Good order is the foundation of all things.   良好的秩序是一切的基础。   He that plants trees loves others besides himself.   植树的人,不但爱己,而且爱人。   The world is but a little place, after all.   天涯原咫尺,何处不相逢。   Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.   仁爱是联结社会的金链。   Where there is unity, there is victory.   有团结就有胜利。   United we stand, divided we fall.   团结则存,分裂则亡。   Love is the mother of love.   情生情,爱生爱。   Love lives in cottages as well as in courts.   爱情不分贵贱。   True love never grows old.   真正的爱永不衰老。   Hope is a lover’s staff.   希望是爱者的手扶之杖。   It is better to give than to take.   施比受更有福。   Example is better than precept.   身教胜于言传。   Diligence is the mother of success.   勤勉是成功之母。   From saving comes having.   富有来自勤俭。   Cut your coat according to your cloth.   看布裁衣。   Human pride is human weakness.   人类的骄傲即是人类的弱点。   Man proposes, God disposes.   谋事在人,成事在天。   No one but the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.   穿鞋的人自己知道哪里夹脚。   Vainglory blossoms but never bears.   虚荣光开花,永远不结果。   Anger is the wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.   愤怒是吹灭心中之灯的风。   Every cloud has a silver lining.   乌云背后有阳光。   Sometimes the best gain is to lose.   有时吃亏就是最大的便宜。   Don’t trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.   麻烦没有来找你,不要去找麻烦。   You cannot step twice into the same river.   你不能两次踏入同一条河流。   It is always morning somewhere in the world.   世界上总是有某个地方可以看到阳光。   This is courage in a man: to bear unflinchingly what heaven sends.   真正的勇气是:无所畏惧地接受上天给你的一切。   Life is a roller coaster, you have your ups and downs unless you fall off.   人生就像坐过山车,只要不掉下来,就会有起有伏。   At 20 years of at 30 at 40 the judgement.   20岁我们按意愿做事;30岁我们凭智慧做事;40岁我们靠判断做事。   Adversity is the first path to truth.   逆境是通向真理的第一条道路。   Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.   爱你的敌人吧,因为他们让你知道自己的缺点。   We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.   维持现状不能让我们有所进步。   Behind an able man there are always other able men.   山外有山,人外有人。   Well done is better than well said.   说得好不如做得好。 We must either find a way or make one.   找到一条路,否则走出一条路。    
英语名言名句集锦     1. The sting of a reproach is the truth of it. 指责带给你刺痛,正是它的忠实之处。   2. He that does what he should not, shall feel what he would not. 若做了不应该做的事,则将产生自己所不希望有的感觉。   3. All mankind are beholden to him that is kind to the good. 行善者,人人铭记之。   4. It’s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself. 自欺是世上最易之事。   5. It’s easier to prevent bad habits than to break them. 防止染上恶习远比消除恶习容易。   6. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults. or resolution enough to mend them! 承认并改正错误,需要有足够的勇气和决心。   7. Trick and treachery are the practice if fools;they have not wit enough to be honest. 傻瓜习惯于诡计和背判的伎俩,他们还没聪明到学会真诚待人   8. Let our fathers and grandfathers be &#118alued for their goodness, ourselves for our own. 让父亲和祖辈因他们的善行受到尊重,让我们因我们自己的善行受到尊重。   9. Thirst after desert, not reward. 渴求美德而非奖赏。   10. If thou injure conscience, it will have its revenge on thee. 伤害良心,将受到良心的严惩。
  11. None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault, or acknowledge himself in an error. 唯有有教养者方知如何承认错误,或意识到自己行为。   12. If you do what you should not, you must hear what you would not. 若做了不应做之事,则必然会听见不愿听之语。   13. An honest man will receive neither money nor praise; that is not his due. 正直的人既不收受他人的钱财,也不接受他人的奉承,这些都不是他应得的。   14. The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasure. 正直的人先经历痛苦,然后享受欢乐。   15. Virtue and happiness are mother and daughter. 美德和幸福犹如母女。   16. A bad workman always blames his tools.
拙匠总怪工具差。   17.Sloth turneth the edge of wit.懒散能磨去才智的锋芒。   18.A bad beginning makes a bad ending.不善始者不善终。   19.Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for u and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old. 学识可使老年时舒适地退隐和有所寄托;但如果年青时不使它扎下根,老年就得不到它的庇护。   20.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。   21. A friend exaggerates a man&s virtue, an enemy his crimes.朋友宣扬人的美德,敌人夸大人的罪过。   22. Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公开场合又表扬你的朋友。   23. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。   24. Virtue never grows old. 美德永远不会过时。   25.Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每一个人都是自身幸福的建筑师。   26.A lazy youth,a lousy age. 少时懒惰老来苦。   27. Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse. 知识能使好人更好,坏人更坏。   28. There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world’s trade. 要知世事奥秘多,须要长期作学徒。   29. Patience and application will carry us through. 忍耐和专心会使我们度过难关。   30. A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.健康的身体贵於黄金铸成的皇冠。   名句欣赏   
  Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.   钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡.       One should love animals. They are so tasty.   每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃.     Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.   要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡.     Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.   要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道.     Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.   每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个.     Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.   再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛.     The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.   聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来.     Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.   成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚.     Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.   不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好.     Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.   爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养. (老外也保守,要摸黑办事,哈哈)     Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.   后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩.     &Your future depends on your dreams.& So go to sleep.   &现在的梦想决定着你的将来&,所以还是再睡一会吧.     There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.   应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.     &Hard work never killed anybody.& But why take the risk? &   努力工作不会导致死亡!&不过我不会用自己去证明.     &Work fascinates me.& I can look at it for hours! &   工作好有意思耶!&尤其是看着别人工作.     G Thank God we can choose our friends.   神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地.     When two’s company, three’s the result!   两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!     A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.   服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看.     The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.   学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着?!   
  英语六级作文经典语句摘录             从去年的英语六级考试大纲对写作要求中可以看出,大纲要求考生能在阅读难度与课文相仿的书面材料时做笔记、回答问题和写提纲,能就一定的话题或提纲在半小时内写出120-150词的短文,能写通知或便条,表达意思清楚,无重大语言错误。 为帮助考生更好应对2006年6月份英语六级作文,现为大家总结英语六级作文过关技巧句型!     1.表示原因     1)There are three reasons for this.      2)The reasons for this are as follows.      3)The reason for this is obvious.      4)The reason for this is not far to seek.      5)The reason for this is that...      6)We have good reason to believe that...      例如:      There are three reasons for the changes that have taken place in our life.Firstly,people’s living standard has been greatly improved.Secondly,most people are well paid, and they can afford what they need or like.Last but not least,more and more people prefer to enjoy modern life.      注:如考生写第一个句子没有把握,可将其改写成两个句子。如:Great changes have taken place in our life. There are three reasons for this.这样写可以避免套用中的表达失误。      2.表示好处      1)It has the following advantages.      2)It does us a lot of good.      3)It benefits us quite a lot.      4)It is beneficial to us.      5)It is of great benefit to us.      例如:      Books are like friends.They can help us know the world better,and they can open our minds and widen our horizons.Therefore,reading extensively is of great benefit to us.      3.表示坏处      1)It has more disadvantages than advantages.      2)It does us much harm.      3)It is harmfulto us.      例如:      However,everything dividesinto two.Television can also be harmful to us.It can do harm to our health and make us lazy if we spend too much time watching televi- sion.     4.表示重要、必要、困难、方便、可能        1)It is important(necessary,difficult,convenient, possible)for sb.to do sth.      2)We think it necessary to do sth.      3)It plays an important role in our life.      例如:      Computers are now being used everywhere,whether in the government,in schools or in business.Soon, computers will be found in every home,too.We have good reason to say that computers are playing an increasingly important role in our life and we have stepped into the Computer Age.      5.表示措施      1)We should take some effective measures.      2)We should try our best to overcome(conquer)the difficulties.      3)We should do our utmost in doing sth.      4)We should solve the problems that we are confronted(faced)with.      例如:      The housing problem that we are confronted with is becoming more and more serious.Therefore,we must take some effective measures to solve it.      6.表示变化      1)Some changes have taken place in the past five years.      2)A great change will certainly be produced in the world’s communications.      3)The computer has brought about many changes in education.      例如:      Some changes have taken place in people’s diet in the past five years.The major reasons for these changes are not far to seek.Nowadays,more and more people are switching from grain to meat for protein,and from fruit and vegetable to milk for vitamins.      7.表示事实、现状      1)We cannot ignore the fact that...      2)No one can deny the fact that...      3)There is no denying the fact that...      4)This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in.      5)However,that’s not the case.      例如:      We cannot ignore the fact that industrialization brings with it the problems of pollution.To solve these problems, we can start by educating the public about the hazards of pollution.The government on its part should also design stricter laws to promote a cleaner environment.      8.表示比较       1)Compared with A,B...      2)I prefer to read rather than watch TV.      3)There is a striking contrast between them.      例如:      Compared with cars,bicycles have several advantages besides being affordable.Firstly,they do not consume natural resources of petroleum.Secondly,they do not cause the pollution problem.Last but not least,they contribute to people’s health by giving them due physical exercise.     9.表示数量        1)It has increased(decreased)from...to...      2)The population in this city has now increased (decreased)to 800,000.      3)The output of July in this factory increased by 15% compared with that of January.      例如:      With the improvement of the living standard,the proportion of people’s income spent on food has decreased while that spent on education has increased.      再如:      From the graph listed above,itcan be seen that student use of computers has increased from an average of less than two hours per week in 1990 to 20 hours in 2000。      注:“From the graph listed above,it can be seen that”见句式12。考生将句式9和句式12结合在一起,便可较好地写出2002年6月CET -4、6短文写作的第一段。      10.表示看法      1)People have(take,adopt,assume)different attitudes towards sth.      2)People have different opinions on this problem.      3)People take different views of(on)the question.      4)Some people believe that...Others argue that...      例如:      People have different attitudes towards failure.Some believe that failure leads to success.      Every failure they experience translates into a greater chance of success at their renewed endeavor.However, others are easily discouraged by failures and put themselves into the category of losers.      11.表示结论      1)In short,it can be said that ...      2)It may be briefly summed up as follows.      3)From what has been mentioned above,we can come to the conclusion that ...      例如:      From what has been mentioned above,we can come to the conclusion that examination is necessary,however, its method should be improved.      注:例句1可用于任何一个段落的结论句;例句3则多用文章结论段的第一句。      12.套语      1)It’s well known to us that ...      2)As is known to us,...      3)This is a topic that is being widely talked about.      4)From the graph(table,chart)listed above,it can be seen that ...      5)As aproverb says,“Where there is a will,there is a way.?      例如:      As is well known to us,it is important for the students to know the world outside campus.      The reason for this is obvious.Nowadays,the society is changing and developing rapidly,and the campus is no longer an“ivory tower?.As college students,we must get in touch with the world outside the campus.Only in this way can we adapt ourselves to the society quickly after we graduate.          
  我英语可是负8级的呢!
  ing111
  学习了
  模板很恐怖~~~
  jihao  
  弓虽~~~
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 x开头的英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信