求一篇英语演讲比赛题目稿,题目是My Dr...

求英语演讲稿一篇,3分钟左右的。题目是 “My unforgetable teaching experience“ 谢谢!_百度知道
求英语演讲稿一篇,3分钟左右的。题目是 “My unforgetable teaching experience“ 谢谢!
我有更好的答案
It was an extremely sweltering hot afternoon. I started my class with the three kids from a fairly big family. The kitchen was too noisy for me to conduct my class actually but I had adapted to this teaching atmosphere and as usual I started to teach their youngest sister Emily and later his two elder brothers John and Jack in turn. I was quite comfort with her demurely manner.
John is a retarded child since he was born. He is still learning the very simple calculation of a year one's child and had difficulty in learning ABC. His brother is even worse off than him. Besides the mathematics that puzzling him forever, he has a very unusual habit that is ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲:my dream
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语演讲:my dream
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语演讲稿my college my dream急求~~要求以My college My dream为题的口语演讲比赛,本人女生,学美术,请英语人才帮忙写一篇稿,最好再带上翻译,回答好的加分~~_作业帮
英语演讲稿my college my dream急求~~要求以My college My dream为题的口语演讲比赛,本人女生,学美术,请英语人才帮忙写一篇稿,最好再带上翻译,回答好的加分~~
英语演讲稿my college my dream急求~~要求以My college My dream为题的口语演讲比赛,本人女生,学美术,请英语人才帮忙写一篇稿,最好再带上翻译,回答好的加分~~
my dream hello everyone!it is my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.my dream is to become a teacher.you know being a teacher is a thing that is very valuable and very interesting.i suggest that it must be a great fun to be with children all the day.and if i am a teacher,i can teach my students a lot of knowledge.they might become stronger and cleverer because of me.that is a very contented feeling.china is a developing country.chinese are not that excellent in their intellegent.so teachers in china might be very very important.they can provide the society with a lot of successful people,and make china a better place.do you think that i have a good dream?i will work hard to make my dream become true!thanks~2 My dream Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean.Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads.Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts.Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice for all people.Lincoln had a dream — it was to set the slaves free.They sought their dreams and ultimately made them come true.When I was young,I saw a dog one day.I threw a stone at it just for fun.Then it fell down and looked very weak.At that moment,I was surprised to notice it was pregnant.I can’t remember what happened next,but there’s one thing I know:that I felt guilty.It was the first time that I found life could so easily pass away.At that time,I had a dream,which was to help those people who needed help.There are too many wars and disasters.About 16,000 people have died in the Iraq War and one child dies every eight seconds in Africa because of starvation.I have dreams,you have dreams and they have dreams too.We should help them.We should save their lives so that they can pursue their own dreams.Just like the lyric of a song says,“We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving.” Well,that’s my dream,a simple but meaningful one.3 Everyone has a dream.Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream?Now I am a young girl with a new dream——to be a doc-tor.I want to be a famous doctor,helping the sick and saving their lives.Why has my dream changed?Well,at the age of 11 I was ill,badly ill.I was told that I had cancer.I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital.Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses.I made up my mind to become a doctor,so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases.China is a develop-ing country.She needs good medicine and good doctors,especially in the countryside and lonely villages.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.I'll do every bit to cure the incurable.I hope to see a world where there is no cancer,no Aids,no fatal diseases.I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me,man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.Ladies and Gentlemen, It’s my honour to give a speech here. My topic of speech is “Smile for Life, and Every Day will be Sunshine”. It conveys the message that positive attitude really counts in our life. Once we adopt a positive attitude towars life, we may overcome whatever difficulty there is in our way, realize our dreams and gain success. Here I share one of my experiences with you. With the College Entrance Examination drawing near, I was filled with great anxiety. Under great pressure, I couldn’t apply myself to study, resulting in failing an important examination. And you can guess, I got very frustrated. I remember clearly when I was in a bad mood, my headteacher, Miss Zhang, approached me and gave me a badge with a big smile on it and said, “In life we all have those moments when we can’t achieve what we want. It is natural. Don’t allow those moments to weaken you, but turn them into motivation and let them inspire you.” The badge she gave to me was a reminder which provided me with constant encouragement to smile for life. Consequently, I gained what I deserved in the next examination. As we can see in the story, it is an optimistic attitude that matters most of all. It gives you the confidence to confront tough difficulties and with smile , you can improve your result to achieve anything you want in life.Thanks for your attention!试题分析:本篇书面表达要求写一篇题为“Smile for life, and every day will be sunshine”的演讲稿。内容要求包括三个方面,所以在结构安排上可以采用三段式,来分别介绍三方面的内容。此外,为了充实文章内容,可以充分发挥想象力,适当增加细节。在语言方面,因为本文要求写的是演讲稿所以语言要有感染力,而且还要注意连接词的正确运用,以使文章内容连贯,语言自然流畅。【亮点说明】本篇范文在内容形式上都符合演讲稿的要求,而且三段式的段落安排也使文章结构清晰明了。文中高级词汇adopt、Consequently、approach、drawing near的使用显示了作者对词汇的准确把握能力。而强调句it is an optimistic attitude that matters most of all.,状语从句Once we adopt a positive att非限制性定语从句:itude towards life,定语从句which provided me with constant encouragement to smile for life As we can see in the story, it is an optimistic attitude that matters most of all.和短语With the College Entrance Examination drawing near、Just then等多变的句式也显示了作者深厚的语言功底,是文章的一大亮点。此外,作者以自身的经历为例更增添了文章的亲和力和感召力。总之,这是一篇非常优秀的范文。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
有人说,“Money can’t buy happiness”;也有人说“Money can talk”,请你用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的看法。注意:词数120~150;
假如你班要以“如何为高考做准备”为题召开一次主题班会。请你根据以下提示写一篇发言稿,谈谈你对高考备考过程中要注意的事项及建议: 1.保持良好的心态有助于减轻焦虑,还有增强克服困难的勇气;2.目标明确,正确评价自己;3.与父母、老师或同学沟通,帮忙走出困境;4.作息合理,饮食均衡,以保持旺盛的精力。注意:1.词数:120 左右,开头结尾已为你写好(不计入总词数); 2.参考词汇: 明确的:definite&&&&评价:estimationNo doubt every Senor 3 student wishes to be successful in the National College Entrance Examination.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&With these done, I think we can greatly improve our performance.
假设你现在正参加一场英语演讲比赛,你抽到的题目是“Smile for life, and every day will be sunshine”.请你就该话题展开演讲。你的演讲必须包含以下三个方面的内容:1. 你对此话的理解;&&2. 用一个事例来支持你的观点;&&&3. 总结发言。注意:1. 词数:1 20左右;2.文章的开头已经给出,不计入总词数;3.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。Ladies and gentlemen,It’s my honor to give a speech here. My topic of speech is “Smile for life, and every day will be sunshine.”&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________________________________&&&&&&& ___&&&&&Thanks for your attention.&&&
假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”,请你根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇发言稿,简单介绍自己英语学习的情况,并对学校今后的英语教学提出建议。自己英语学习的情况1.英语学习的目的& 2.英语学习的方法& 3.课外自学的途径……….对学校英语教学的建议(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三点建议)。注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。 2.词数150左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计人总词数。 3.文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。Dear teacher and schoolmates,1t’s a great pleasure for me to be today and share my experience of learning English with you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thank you for listening.
最近我校举办了一次英语书法比赛。大部分同学们积极参与,但少数同学书写不好,也不愿改善。请你根据以下提示,给《二十一世纪报》写一篇短文,分析该现象产生的原因并发表自己的看法。现象&一些学生不善书写,也不愿改善书写原因1.可以借助电脑,没有必要练字;2.功课太忙,没时间练字;3.练字见效慢,很难练好。你的看法……  注意:1.词数120左右;2.开头已给出,不计入总词数。In order to arouse the students' interest in English learning and enrich our school life, we held an English Handwriting Competition.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
中学生是否有必要带手机去学校 文体:议论文[题目要求]现在, 很多学生带手机上学。为此, 某英语报在你校组织了一场讨论。 讨论的主题:中学生是否有必要带手机上学。 请根据下表提供的信息,给报社写一封信,客观的介绍讨论情况。大多数同学认为大多数老师认为&&&&&&你的观点可方便与家长、同学联系,是一种时尚中学生年龄尚小,还不能自控;用手机玩游戏,发短信浪费时间;容易引起攀比;如需打电话,学校里有公共电话可供使用追求时尚可以理解,但学习是首要任务生词提示:攀比:vie 追求时尚:follow the fashionMobile Phones at schoolDear Editor,_______________________________________________________________________&&&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours truly,Li Hua
日前我校学生会提出倡议,为解决早晚上下学高峰时间校门口的拥堵问题,倡导使用低碳的交通方式。为此,学生会将举办主题为“Let’s Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:1. 目前,汽车带来的空气污染和家长开车接送上下学的弊端,如:校门口的拥堵和容易引起交通事故等问题。2. 骑自行车上学的益处,如环保、有利健康,培养独立能力等。注意:(1)对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。(2)词数150左右。演讲稿开头已经写好,不计入总词数。(3)作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life)节能(energy saving)Good afternoon, everyone ,I am very glad to give a speech here. The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是校报负责人,急需在学校内聘一位同学任英文版的编辑。请你用英文以“An English Editor Wanted”为题目写一则招聘启事。内容要点如下:1. 该工作主要包括两部分:一是从英文报刊杂志及互联网上选择适合学生的文章;二是选择与编辑同学们的来稿。2. 希望该同学满足下列要求:a. 乐意奉献出一些业余时间为同学们服务;b. 英文与美术皆好;能熟练使用电脑;c. 感兴趣的同学请在本周内与学生会(Students’ Union)联系。注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 不要逐字翻译, 要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。An English Editor WantedOur school newspaper is looking for an editor for its English edition. ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Students’ Union}

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲比赛题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信