请帮我翻译一下简单英文翻译器。

翻译几句英语句子!谢谢翻译的好加分尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感_百度作业帮
翻译几句英语句子!谢谢翻译的好加分尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感
尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生活在一起又怎么会幸福呢!我认为我们还年轻可以靠自己的双手来赚钱过上幸福生活不要是用翻译器翻译的,要自己翻译的!!!谢谢
In present this realistic society,although the economic agent is a standard which selects a friend for marriage,but I thought that the sentiment is more important.Human who if does not have the sentiment with one lives how in can be happy together!I thought that we also young may make money on the happy life depending on our both hands
In this society, although the reality of a spouse is economic factors, but I think feeling is more important.If a man without feeling and live together and how happy!I think we can rely on their own hands young to earn money to live a happy life
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:帮我英文翻译一下。单词和语法尽量简单点!!谢谢了-_星空见康网
帮我英文翻译一下。单词和语法尽量简单点!!谢谢了
帮我英文翻译一下。单词和语法尽量简单点!!谢谢了
直到现在。这也是我们之间第一次的也是最后的一次通信,听音乐,只是一直把她当成最好最好的朋友。后来到了初二的上学期。谢谢你们的倾听;下课我们一起吹吹牛,离开了广西。
记得我读初一的时候。这就是我过去的故事。
我们告别得很突然,班里转来了一个叫小兰的女生,很快我们就成为了无话不谈的好朋友。由于她是个很开朗的女生,聊着很多没用的但很开心的说话,说太多也没什么意义了。老师把她编在我的旁边,还说她喜欢我,希望我们能成为男女朋友。
好了。而我那时很清楚,我也开始慢慢淡忘她了,而我真正喜欢的是另有他人。后来我上高中的时候。我们第一次见面时,我对她依然感到很抱歉,她家搬到了海南岛。她也跟着她家人到了海南上学,大家都彼此会心地笑了一下。
坐在一起的日子很快就过去了。时间飞逝。她在信上说和我在一起的日子很开心。上课我们一起看小说!就这样我们再也没联系过了。那段日子的确过得很开心。于是我回了一封信说知了一切同时也委婉地拒绝了她,突然收到了她的一封来信,我并没有真正喜欢过她今天很荣幸在这里和你们分享一下关于我以前的一个懵懂的,可以说是也可以说不是的介于爱情和友情之间的故事
Give lessons together, listen to music. When we meet for the first time,very quickly, revolution has come to a girl student who calls the small orchid in the shift. I have returned to a letter doctrine cicada thereupon everything has refused her at the same time also tactfully. She also follows her family having arrived at Hainan being at school, criticize her being fond of me . That paragraph of day lives with such that feeling happy very much indeed. This is my past story. Time fleets . The upper school term having arrived at the second day afterwards ! Until I feel as before to her nowBe honoured to be sharing an once with you here as far as my before one is muddled very much today , have received one incoming letter of her abruptly, everybody each other understanding fields have all laughed at an once! Wits memory slowly she. This be also that being also the first time is final between us once communicating by letter, we look at a novel , doctrine has had no significance very excessively also, my really delighted being has others in addition. We part very abruptly. Keep in memory when I read the first day. The day sitting together has moved towards pass away very quickly. The teacher arranges her into the sid Our gossip boasting that many are useless but feel happy very much to be chatting finishing class. She composes the quarrel on message I together the day is very joyful . All right. Because she is a girl student very open an......
Thank you for listening. This is our first and last between a communication, says she likes me.Sit together day passed soon, everybody laughing. In her letter she and I together on the day happy, suddenly received a letter from her, left in guangxi! Until now. Class together we hear music, she moved to hainan islandToday l am very honored to share with you in here on my former an ignorant. Later, but I really like is otherwise others. Because she is a very optimistic girl. Time flies. When we first met each other understanding, the best of friends, reading novels, I also started slowly forgotten her. This is the story of my past. That day really enjoyed it. She followed her family to hainan school, many useless talk, say nothing much, we soon become things are good friends. The teacher put her in my side! So we haven&#39, hope we can become the male and female friend. I was very clearly.Well.We said good-bye very suddenly, I still felt really like her, my high school of time, but very happy, I don&#39, it is also not between love and friendship between the story.Remember the first time I read. So I know everything in a letter also pt contact, turn to a class name orchid girl, After class we chatted with the breeze, just keep her as the best. Then came the second semester
Be honoured to be sharing an once with you here as...
请日语高手帮我翻译一下下面的中文,最好语法尽量简单点的,单词用的简单点的~谢谢~私の子供のころに成长...
The perspective of marriage varies remarkably betw...
[today I want to introduce are mobile phones knigh...
跟踪号的信件.本人英语水平低,语法,单词错误较多,请高手修改一下,感谢.好人...单词和语法尽量简单...
帮我翻译一下~尽量用简单的词汇~不要有太明显的语法错哦~(不要机器翻译...英语高手帮我翻译一下下文...
&Nanjing, Nanjing,& to the &Nanjing Massacre& as t...
not much主语,is 系动词,different表语,for...program, 状语 除了...
谁能帮我把下面句子翻译成英文?尽量用最简单的句子和单词!!!谢谢啊!In Egypt, the ar...
英语:This design using the subtraction modelling, co...
你可能想看的相关专题悬赏沪元:20
I think the location is pretty good. However, the walls have to be repainted, and the shelves must be lowered. Your asking price is a little too high. Could you give us a better price?
I'm sorry, but several customers are interested in this property, so I think we can get the price we were asking for. I'll show you another property on Fifth Avenue this afternoon. It's a little bit more expensive than this place, but it's pretty new.
I'm afraid I have an appointment with a dentist. Let's make it some other time.
If this afternoon is inconvenient for you, I'll arrange another date. Let me know when is good for you.
我觉得这个地理位置不错,但是墙壁要重新粉刷,书架要降低。你的要价有点高,你能给个更好的价位吗?
很抱歉有好几个客户对这个房产都比较感兴趣,所以我觉得我们能够提出这样的价位。下午,我可以带你到第五街一处房产看看,比这套贵一点,但是很新。
我约了牙医,再约其他时间吧。
要是今天下午不方便,改天再安排吧。请让我知道你什么时候有空。
明显啦 一个卖房子的一个买房子的啦
售楼员或售楼小姐:Realtor
以后可看到完整内容!没有账号?
提问者对于答案的评价:谢咯。
我认为这个地方很不错。然而,这个墙要重修一下,这个架子要低一点。你出的价格有点太高了。你能给我们一个更实惠的价格么?
对不起,因为有不少顾客都对这块地感兴趣,所以我认为我们可以按照原来的价格。今天下午我会给你看一下一个在第五大街的地产。这是比那个地方贵了一点,但这个是新的。
我很抱歉我约了牙医。让我们换个时间吧。
如果今天下午你有时间的话,我会重新安排一个行程。如果方便的话就通知我。
后才能查看评论及回答问题!
沪江能力英语论坛:一句简单的英文,麻烦帮我翻译一下!谢谢!In brief, the resources, knowledges and skills of a corporation should be studied first during the diversification decision process. The business must be chose based on its core competencies on industry analysis when making de_百度作业帮
一句简单的英文,麻烦帮我翻译一下!谢谢!In brief, the resources, knowledges and skills of a corporation should be studied first during the diversification decision process. The business must be chose based on its core competencies on industry analysis when making de
In brief, the resources, knowledges and skills of a corporation should be studied first during the diversification decision process. The business must be chose based on its core competencies on industry analysis when making decision. An ideal target business means good industry prospects, strong industry attraction and the critical strategic resources that the corporation already possessed or will possess, as “haier” household electric appliance, “Masterkong” mineral water and tea.
简而言之,一个公司的资源、知识以及技术是在多样化决策过程中首先应该研究的.而在做决策的时候,业务的选择也必须基于在产业分析中的核心竞争力.一个理想的目标业务意味着一个美好的产业前景、强有力的产业吸引力和一个公司已经拥有的或即将拥有的决定性战略资源,例如“海尔”家用电器和“康师傅”矿泉水和茶饮品.
这叫一句...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:英语翻译尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!不要用翻译器翻译在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生_百度作业帮
英语翻译尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!不要用翻译器翻译在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生
尽量翻译的简单些,就几句话,如果我打的不好请帮忙组织下改的更好更简单谢谢!不要用翻译器翻译在现在这个现实的社会,虽然经济因素是择偶的一个标准,但我认为感情更重要.如果和一个没有感情的人生活在一起又怎么会幸福呢!我认为我们还年轻可以靠自己的双手来赚钱过上幸福生活
In the present social realities,while economic factors is a standard for choosing a partner,but I think the feelings are more important.How could be happey if living with people without feelings!I think we are still young and can rely on our own hands to make money to lead a happy life不知道翻译的咋样
In this realistic society,though economic factor is a standard of choosing your mate,I think affection is more important.Shall we be happy living with a person who has no affection
with us?I think we youths shall make money all by ourselves to lead a happy life.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮我翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信