谁能帮我翻译信里的这几句话日记

英语翻译这是我们社区协会寄给我的社区信里的一段话,我不懂第二句的意思,尤其是have much to 在这里的意思:Each day of the year,many positive events and acts of kindness take place in our community.We have much to celebrate that never makes it_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是我们社区协会寄给我的社区信里的一段话,我不懂第二句的意思,尤其是have much to 在这里的意思:Each day of the year,many positive events and acts of kindness take place in our community.We have much to celebrate that never makes it into newspaper or onto the evening news.With this newsletter,I'd like to recognize some examples of the hundreds of daily actions by residents who have contributed so much to make this a great place to live.
每年许多有意义的事件和慈善活动都在我们社区举办.我们对此有很多从没有登上报纸或上晚间新闻的庆祝活动.用这封信,我想要让成百上千的已经为这个我们居住的小区做了很多贡献的居民作为实例的典范被人们所认识熟知.
第二句的意思是 我们会举行很多活动,这些活动并不会见诸报纸或晚间新闻have much to celebrate应该连起来理解。have much to就是有很多事情干的意思。
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁能帮我翻译一下这个日语的信息啊 就几句话 多谢!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这个日语的信息啊 就几句话 多谢!
メールで(これは私の写真です)と言いましたが写真は见つかれなかったです。だたらあなたは月曜日の早8时半顷店に面接に来てください。
提问者采纳
你说用邮件发送了照片 但是没看见你的照片
请你星期一早晨八点半左右来店里面试
其他类似问题
日语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下这几句话.用英文一定不可以出现错误我要写给法国的一个人谢谢
很开心可以写信给我崇拜的人
我是来自中国的一名高中生
是一个16岁的男孩
我很崇拜你,是你的忠实影迷,看过你很多电影,_百度作业帮
帮我翻译一下这几句话.用英文一定不可以出现错误我要写给法国的一个人谢谢
很开心可以写信给我崇拜的人
我是来自中国的一名高中生
是一个16岁的男孩
我很崇拜你,是你的忠实影迷,看过你很多电影,觉得你很漂亮很聪明,给人一种美好的感觉,你的演技很不错,我很欣赏你,希望你以后的生活可以顺顺利利,天天快乐,永远健康.
你知道吗?在世界的东方,在一个叫中国的地方,还有很多人支持着你,爱着你,我们永远在你身旁.
我可以向你要一张签名照片吗?
很激动可以写信给你
祝福你以后的生活是美好的幸福的
希望你可以永远年轻
我会一直支持着你的
I am very glad to write to the one i admirei am a high school studens from China and i am sixteen years old.I admire you very much and am your faithful fan.I have seen many of your films and think that you are beautiful and smart and bring me a kind of nice feeling.Your acting is very good!i enjoy it.I hope smoothness,happiness and health will forever be with youDo you know?From the east of the world,a country called china,there are many people who support and love you.We will be always with you .May i ask for a photo of you with our signature?I am very excited to write to you and wish you a very nice and happy life in the future and hope you will be forever yongI will support you foreverCome on!
HGlad to write a letter to you who I adore.I'm a high middle school student from China, a 16-year-old boy.I adore you very much to be your faithful fan. I have seen many of your fi...
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:好的,我跟他说如果你不是一个很坏的男人,无论是什么原因,看到信以后给我回复一下,一句话没有也可以,让我知道你看到了信,我将永远不会再打扰你,我保证,别让我一个人就这样痛苦是什么意思?
好的,我跟他说如果你不是一个很坏的男人,无论是什么原因,看到信以后给我回复一下,一句话没有也可以,让我知道你看到了信,我将永远不会再打扰你,我保证,别让我一个人就这样痛苦
问题补充:
Yes, I told him that if you are not a bad man, for whatever reason, give me back later to see what the letter, a word can not, let me know you saw the letter, I will never again bother you, I promise, I do not let the pain of a person so
Yes, I said to him if you are not a very bad man, for whatever reasons, read the letter back to me after you, one sentence, do not, and you can let me know if you see the letter, I will never leave you, I should like to assure you, don't let me a personal it is so painful
Good, I to him said if you are not a very bad man, regardless of is any reason, saw the letter later will reply for me, a speech also has not been possible, to let me know you saw the letter, I never have been able again to disturb you, I to guarantee, do not let me on such pain
OK, I told him that if you're not a bad man, whatever the reason, see the reply to my letter, not a Word, let me know if you see the letter, I will never bother you again, I promise you, don't let me alone this pain
OK, I told him that if you're not a bad man, whatever the reason, see the reply to my letter, not a Word, let me know if you see the letter, I will never bother you again, I promise you, don't let me alone this pain
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮我翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信