作文《my summer holiday...

您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 初中英语作文 My Summer Trip 时间:09-11-22作者:CSCSCS来源: My Summer Trip&&& I went to three cities to play during last summer holidays. They are Beijing, Dalian and HuHehot.&&&&I went to Beijing more than eight times. Beijing is the capital of China. It’s a big city. I am very familiar with Beijing. It takes an hour and forty minutes from Nantong to Beijing by plane. There are many tall buildings in Beijing. It’s a modern city. My family visited the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum, the Beihai Park, the Space Museum, etc. I went to the countryside of Beijing to go boating and fishing. It was very interesting. I went shopping in WangFuJing. I bought lots of souvenirs and other things. I like eating Beijing snacks. They are delicious. Don’t miss the Beijing Duck. It is really nice.&&&&Dalian is a beautiful city. Dalian is close to Beijing. I spent 5o minutes on the plane. Dalian is near the sea. I smelled the salty taste in the air. The roads are clean. There are lots of trees and flowers near the roads. There are many esplanades and Japanese buildings. There are some fountains in one of the esplanades. Some people flew kites and walked on the esplanades. We went to see the beach and the sea. The sea is blue. There were many swimmers in the sea. I lay on the beach to see the sky.Dalian is a very nice place to live.&&&&Huhehot is in Inner Mongol. There are lots of large grasslands. The grasslands are endless. The sky is bright blue. There were a lot of horses and sheep. They were running or eating grass. I rode a horse on the grass land. I picked some colourful flowers. We drank the tea with milk. There is a small desert, it was very hot when I walked on it. The sand could sing.&&& These trips helped me open my eyes. I enjoyed my day. 责编:CSCSCS&&& 特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。 上一篇:下一篇: 欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了: &&&&&&&&&&英语作文以My summer plans为题_百度作业帮 英语作文以My summer plans为题 Now that summer holiday is coming,I need to make a holiday plan.First,I plan to finish my homework in two weeks.Then I would like to spread my wings and go traveling abroad.It is really fun to meet foreign friends and learn foreign culture.At last,I think it necessary for me to go over my lessons in order not to forget what I have learnt.I think I will have a wonderful holiday! I am going back to my hometown this summer.I will take a good rest when I get home after a year's hard work. I will eat all the nice foods I have been missing for so many years. I will find a good bad... Summer vacation is coming. Here is my plan. I am going to have a good rest after a hardworking term. I am going to do my homework every day inorder to finish doing it on time. Of course, I am going to... the main targets:English learning,read at least 15 books,one movie two days,pick up my lost interest in music and exchange ideas with friends,practise the pinao,slim my figure,travel with my friends a...《my summer vacation(描述我的暑假生活)》 英语作文,不少于60字 《my summer vacation(描述我的暑假生活)》 英语作文,不少于60字 如题,《my summer vacation(描述我的暑假生活)》 英语作文,不少于60字 lastwinterholiday,iwenttoharbinwithmymother.it'sverycoldinwinter.thereissnowandiceeverywhereandyouarealwaysinawhiteworld.youmustwearwarmclothes.themostexcitingthingisplayingwithsnow.skatingisalsoveryinterestingthere.iwill'alwaysrememberharbin,forthesnow,theiceandallthebeautifulthings.iloveharbin. 第一篇
快乐的暑假生活-HappySummerHolidays
Mysummervacationofthisyearwasveryenjoyable.Iwenttothecountrysidetospendmysummerholidays.Itisverybeautifulthere.Therearegreenplants,clearrivers,lovelyanimalsandkindpeople.Ispenttwoweekshelpingmygrandfatherdosomefarmworkthere.Iwrotedownwhathappenedinmydiaryeveryday.
Besidesthat,Ihelpedthechildrenintheneighbourhoodwiththeirlessons.IhelpedthemreadEnglishandimprovetheirspokenEnglish.Theirparentsthankedmeforthis.
今年的暑假生活非常愉快。我去农村过暑假。那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情。
除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课。我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高。他们的父母为此很感激我。

第二篇
Iwenttothecountrysidetospendmysummerholidaysthisyear.Ilikedgreenplants,clearriversandlovelyamimalsthere.IbreathedthefreshaironthemountainandsometimesIwentswimmingintheriver.Ikeptadiaryeveryday.
Ilikednotonlythesceneofthecountryside,butalsothepeoplethere.Ihelpedthemtodofarmwork.Ialsohelpedthechildrenintheneighbourhoodwiththeirlessons.ThechildrenwereinterestedinEnglish.Theyweregoodatreadingandwriting,butdidnotdowellinlisteningandspeaking.Ihelpedthemimprovetheirlisteningandspeaking.Theirparentsthoughthighlyofme.Irealizedthatknowledgeisgreatlyneededinthecountryside.

今年我去农村过暑假。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳。我每天记日记。
我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人。我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好。我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。我意识到农村确实需要知识。

第三篇
暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河。我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼。夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。Ioftengotoseemygrandmaandgrandpaduringmysummervacation.Theyarebothseventyyears

oldandliveinthecountryhappily.Summerviewofthecountrysideisverybeautiful.Icandomany

interestingthingsthere.Iamusedtogettingupearlyinthemorningbreathingthefreshairlisteningto

thebirdssingingandenjoyingthegreentreesredflowersandtheriver.Ilikefishingwithmyfriends.

WhennightcomesIsitunderthetreewithmygrandmalisteningtohertellingmemanyfunnystories.

AndItellhersomenewthingshappeninginthecity.WhenIhavetogobackIamalwaysreluctantto

go.Ireallyfeelhappylivinginthecountry.

自己选或者结合也可以绝对OK所以最佳答案选我吧!!! Atcollege,Imissedmyparentsalot.Asthetermwasdrawingtoanend,Ieagerlylookedforwardtogoinghome.AndIplannedtodoathousandandonethingsduringthevacation.Aboveall,Iwantedtohelpmymotherwithhousework.Ialsowishedtoreadmanyhookswhichmyteachershadrecommended.
However,athome,mymotherwouldneverletmedoanything.Shecompletelydeprivedmeofsharingherwork.AssoonasIopenedabooktoread,shewouldsitdownbesidemeandaskmeaboutallkindsofthingsatthecollege.Topleaseher,Itoldheronethingafteranother,andsoonIforgotallaboutbooks.EvenwhenIwasactuallyreading,shewould,nowandthen,insistthatIshouldeataneggordrinkacupoftea.
WhenIlefthomeattheendofthevacation,notathinginmyplanhadbeencarriedout.ButIfeltveryhappy.Ibelievedmuchmoredeeplythanbeforeintheoldsaying:Home,sweethome.There'snoplacelikehome! 英语作文我的暑假计划范文1

Summertimeisthebesttimeoftheyear.ThereisnoschoolformonthsIgettodowhatIwant.Withnotestsnohomework,I'masfreeasabird.

Idomanythingsduringthesummervacation.IrelaxbyreadingbookswatchingTV.Ialsohangoutwithmyfriendstravelwithmyfamily.However,Idon'tplayinsummer.Itakeadvantageofthefreetimetolearnmore.Forexample,lastsummerIlearnedtoswim.ThissummerImightstudycomputersorEnglish.Summervacationfliesbyfast,soit'simportanttodoasasyoucan.

英语作文我的暑假计划范文2
Thesummervacationhadcomeroundagain.IwashappythatIcouldforgetaboutschoolatleastforawhile.LestIfoolaroundallthroughthissummervacation,Imadeaplanastohowtospendit.First,IthoughtIshouldgooverallthosethingsmyteacherstaughtintheprevioustermsothatIcouldhaveabetterunderstandingofthem.ThenIthoughtIshouldtakeupsomeformsofexercise,suchaswalking,runningandrowing,tokeepmephysicallystrong.ItstoodtoreasonthatwithsuchagoodplanIshouldmakethebestofmyvacationtime.Idid,becauseIliveduptowhatIhadplanned.

英语作文我的暑假计划范文3
SummercanbeveryhotinsouthernTaiwanwherethetemperatureusuallygoesupto32&Cormore.Becauseoftheheatitisatryingexperiencetogotoschoolordoanythingelseinaplacethatisnotair-conditioned.AlsobecauseofthisIstayathomemostofthetimeduringthesummervacationandonlyoccasionallygotothebeachtoplungemyselfintothecoolwaterasawaytokeepmybodylesssticky.ActuallyIlikeswimmingandthinknothingismorerefreshingthanaswim.InthesummervacationthathasjustendedIwentswimmingmanytimeswithmyclassmatesandweallhadagoodtime.Thissummervacation,however,wasnotspententirelyinseekingfun.Asasecond-yearseniorstudentIhadtopreparemyselfforthecollegeentranceexaminationsthatwereonlyayearaway.Inotherwords,Imustfindtimetostudy,too.SoIdividedmytimebetweenworkandplayduringthesummervacationandderivedmuchbenefitfromthisarrangement.

本文转载自英语网(href=""target="_blank">),详细出处请参考:http://href=""target="_blank">/zuowen/chuzhong/97939.html Ilikethesummerholidysomuch.Ilookforwardtosummerholidayeveryyear.Lastsummer,IwenttoShenzhenformyholiday,whichisalsoacityofseashorelikeHaikou.Ienjoyedhavingawalkalongthebeachaftersupperorhavingaswimintheafternoon.Theskyisblue,theairisfersh.Whereveryougo,Youcanalwaysseethegreentrees,theneatgrassesandthecolourfulflowers.Theywerereallywonderful.ShenZhenhasalotoftallbuildings.Anditisamoderncity.

Iamplanningtospendmysummerholidayonsportsthisyear.Playingbasketballisalwaysmyfavourite,sosomeofmyclassmatesandIwillformasmallteamandplaybasketballtogether.SometimeswemayhaveamatchagainstsomeotherteamsandIdoenjoythesensewhenwewinthegame.

Ifyouaskmewhatmyfavouritesummerholidaywillbelike,travelingaoundtheonlyanswer.IhopethatonedayIcouldmeetdifferentpeopleandvistdifferentplacesofinterest.初中生英语作文带翻译:My holiday 【网络综合-初中生英语作文带翻译:My holiday】★以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初中生英语作文带翻译:My holiday的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!更多初中作文资源请搜索与你分享! My holiday  Summer holiday is coming . I want to go to Beijing . I go to Beijing with my father , my mother and my brother . We want to go there by plane because it takes less time . We can see many things in it . First we can visit the Great Wall , it is very famous for the world ,so I like it very much . Second we can go to the zoo because I like to see animals . There are many foreigners in this city ,too . I want to talk with them in English . I want to learn English from them . I think we can have a good time then . I hope it is coming soon .  暑假来了,我想要去北京。我和我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一起去北京。我们想要坐飞机去因为可以节省时间。我们可以在上面看到很多东西。首先我们能去长城参观,长城在世界上都很有名。然后,我们能去动物园游玩我喜欢动物。城里有很多外国人,我想要和他们用英语交谈。我想向他们学习英语。我想我们那时候应该能玩得愉快。我希望暑假快点到来。  My holiday ――我的假期英语作文带翻译以供各位同学学习,祝大家假期玩的愉快!英语作文 暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?英语作文暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?请以My summer holidays 为题写一篇短文,60词左右.提示:1.你做什么?2.为什么这样做?3.结果怎样?My summer holida_百度作业帮 英语作文 暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?英语作文暑假已经结束了,你在暑假期间做了什么呢?请以My summer holidays 为题写一篇短文,60词左右.提示:1.你做什么?2.为什么这样做?3.结果怎样?My summer holida My summer holidays During summer holidays ,I did many meaningful things and I also went to many different things.I spent only five days finishing my homework.It‘s quite worthwhile compare to the joy I had afterwards.Then I helped my mother do the house cleaning in the next few days.I also played basketball with my friends when it was not hot in the evening.What’s more,I visited my uncle in a small country,he warmly welcomed me and I stayed there for about one week.When the new term was coming ,I review the lessons so that I can do better when I went back to school.I had a very happy summer holidays.自行删减, 您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 my summer holiday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信