按要求改写句子子,使改写后的句子与原句意思相同

改写句子,使改写后的句子与原句意思相同3.She has to look after her child at home.She has to stay at home to _____ _____ of her child.4.I haven't got lessons on weekends.I have _______ lessons on weekends._百度作业帮
改写句子,使改写后的句子与原句意思相同3.She has to look after her child at home.She has to stay at home to _____ _____ of her child.4.I haven't got lessons on weekends.I have _______ lessons on weekends.
改写句子,使改写后的句子与原句意思相同3.She has to look after her child at home.She has to stay at home to _____ _____ of her child.4.I haven't got lessons on weekends.I have _______ lessons on weekends.
3.She has to look after her child at home.She has to stay at home to ___take__
_care____ of her child.4.I haven't got lessons on weekends.I have ___no____ lessons on weekends.在改写后的句子中填入适当的单词,使其与原句意思相同或相近A:1.I don’t think Japanese is as popular as Chinese.I think Chinese is ______ ______ ______than Japanese.2.Look out!Maybe it’s dangerous to climb that moutain.Be ___百度作业帮
在改写后的句子中填入适当的单词,使其与原句意思相同或相近A:1.I don’t think Japanese is as popular as Chinese.I think Chinese is ______ ______ ______than Japanese.2.Look out!Maybe it’s dangerous to climb that moutain.Be __
在改写后的句子中填入适当的单词,使其与原句意思相同或相近A:1.I don’t think Japanese is as popular as Chinese.I think Chinese is ______ ______ ______than Japanese.2.Look out!Maybe it’s dangerous to climb that moutain.Be _____!It _____ ______ ______to climb that moutain.3.It’s a long time since Ieft my hometown.A long time ____ ____ ____ I left my hometown.4.They haven’t sung for half an hour.They ____ ______ half an hour ago.5.Bike is short for bicycle.Bike is _____ _____ _____of _____.6.Thy don’t sell children’s shoes in that shop.Children’s shoes ______ ______ ______ in that shop.7.Please turn left at the third crossing.Please _____ the third _____ _____ the left.8.He like speaking English .So does his sister._____ he _____ his sister ______ _____ English.9.Do you know Tom’s birthday Do you know ____ Tom _____ ______ 10.They think it diffcult to finish reading this book in three days.They ____ think it _____ to finish reading this book in three days.11.What was wrong with your mother?What ____ _____ your mother?12.What does she do?Can you tell me?Can you tell me what ____ _____ 13.They left when the work was done.They _____ leave _____ the work was done.14.Jack liked chicken better than fish and chips.Jack _____ chickens _____ fish and chips.B:1.Both Jim and Kate go to school by bike.Jim goes to school bike,and _____ ____ ____.2.Nobody can repair the TV set if Uncle Wang can’t.Uncle Wang is _____ _____ _____ to repair the TV set.3.The Great Wall has a history of two thousand years.The Great Wall ____ two ____ thousand years.4.People use knives to cut cakes.Knives _____ ______ for ______ cuting cakes.5.If you don’t work harder,you won’t be able to keep up with us.____ harder,and _____ you’ll _____ _____ us.6.You may stay,and also you may leave as your wish.You may _____ stay ____ leave.7.What do you think of the computer?________ _______ you ______ the computer.8.Chinese has the largest number of speakers.Chinese ______ ______ _____ the largest number of people.9.Your classroom is brighter than ours.Our classroom isn’t ______ ______ yours.
1.I don’t think Japanese is as popular as Chinese.I think Chinese is _much_____ _more_____ _popular_____than Japanese.2.Look out!Maybe it’s dangerous to climb that moutain.Be _careful____!It _isn't____ _safe_____ _enough_____to climb that moutain.3.It’s a long time since Ieft my hometown.A long time _passed___ _by___ _after___ I left my hometown.4.They haven’t sung for half an hour.They _stopped___ _singing_____ half an hour ago.5.Bike is short for bicycle.Bike is _the____ _abbreviation____ _____of _bicycle____.6.Thy don’t sell children’s shoes in that shop.Children’s shoes _are_____ _not_____ _sold_____ in that shop.7.Please turn left at the third crossing.Please _make____ the third _turn____ __to___ the left.8.He like speaking English .So does his sister._Both____ he _and____ his sister _like_____ _speaking____ English.9.Do you know Tom’s birthday Do you know _when___ Tom _was____ _born_____ 10.They think it diffcult to finish reading this book in three days.They _don't___ think it _easy____ to finish reading this book in three days.11.What was wrong with your mother?What _happened___ _to____ your mother?12.What does she do?Can you tell me?Can you tell me what _she___ _does____ 13.They left when the work was done.They _didn't____ leave _until____ the work was done.14.Jack liked chicken better than fish and chips.Jack _preferred____ chickens _to____ fish and chips.B:1.Both Jim and Kate go to school by bike.Jim goes to school bike,and _so____ _does___ _Kate___.2.Nobody can repair the TV set if Uncle Wang can’t.Uncle Wang is _the____ _best____ _person____ to repair the TV set.3.The Great Wall has a history of two thousand years.The Great Wall ____ two ____ thousand years.4.People use knives to cut cakes.Knives _are____ _used_____ for _people's_____ cuting cakes.5.If you don’t work harder,you won’t be able to keep up with us._Work___ harder,and _then____ you’ll _____ _____ us.(Catch up with)6.You may stay,and also you may leave as your wish.You may _either____ stay _or___ leave.7.What do you think of the computer?__How______ _do______ you _like_____ the computer.8.Chinese has the largest number of speakers.Chinese ______ ______ _____ the largest number of people.9.Your classroom is brighter than ours.Our classroom isn’t ______ ______ yours.(as bright as)我来帮Ta解答
“免费提问”优点奖励在老师审核通过后1个工作日内补发。对以下几种情况,无优点奖励:
1、自问自答、违规作答;
2、对菁优网已有试题进行提问。
回答前请先登录,采纳后可获优点奖励。
网友回答(3条)
敌人被我们全部歼灭了不是吗?红旗翻动,难道不像海上的波浪吗?
敌人难道没有被我们歼灭了吗?红旗翻动,难道不像海上的波浪吗?
1.敌人不是全部被我们歼灭了吗?2.红旗翻动,不像海上的波浪吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 按要求改写句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。