Jim was having a bath at 10:00 last night. (用now按要求改写句子子)

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
根据上句完成下句是上下两句意思相同Jim usually has a bath at 6:00 in the morning.Jim usually _______ ________ ________ at 6:30 in the morning.
清枫屙剫侲
takes a shower
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
takes a shower
扫描下载二维码Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
up. Do you know me? I’m your new friend. My name is Clock. Look
me. I have no feet (脚),
I can walk with my hands. I have no mouth, but I
speak to you. Now please listen to
. Today is Monday. You have many things to do. Classes
at 8:00. You have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. After 3:40 you have a basketball match
Class Two. You come
at 5:40. You have supper at 6:00. You
CCTV news at 7:00. And you go to bed at 9:30. Now please get up quickly and have your breakfast or (否则) you will be
)1. A. get (
)3. A. and (
)4. A. can't (
)6. A. begin (
)8. A. home (
)9. A. see
)10. A. early
B. gets
B. mustn't B. my
B. beginsB. with
B. to homeB. read
B. happy
C. to get C. after
C. beginningC. and
C. your homeC. watch

D. getting
D. to begin
D. at home
D. look at
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空
Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
me. I have no feet (脚),
at 8:00. You have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. After 3:40 you have a basketball match
Class Two. You come
CCTV news at 7:00. And you go to bed at 9:30. Now please get up quickly and have your breakfast or (否则) you will be
)1. A. get (
)3. A. and (
)4. A. can't (
)6. A. begin (
)8. A. home (
)9. A. see
)10. A. early
B. gets
B. mustn't B. my
B. beginsB. with
B. to homeB. read
B. happy
C. to get C. after
C. beginningC. and
C. your homeC. watch

D. getting
D. to begin
D. at home
D. look at
Tick, tick, tick! Good morning, Jim! It’s 6:30 now. It’s time
me. I have no feet (脚),
Class Two. You come
)1. A. get (
)3. A. and (
)4. A. can't (
)6. A. begin (
)8. A. home (
)9. A. see
)10. A. early
B. gets
B. mustn't B. my
B. beginsB. with
B. to homeB. read
B. happy
C. to get C. after
C. beginningC. and
C. your homeC. watch

D. getting
D. to begin
D. at home
D. look at
科目:最佳答案1-5
A B A C D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Please call again. Jim a bath just now.A.has hadB.was havingC.is havingD.has 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Please call again. Jim ______ a bath just now.A.has hadB.was havingC.is havingD.has
Cjust now 有两个意思:一是表示“刚才”,此时just now 为习语;二是表示“现在”、“眼前”、“就在此时”,此时 just 意为“正好”、“恰好”,用以修饰副词now。根据句子语境,句中的 just now 应取上面的第二个意思。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
difficult for you to get up in the morning? Do you sometimes oversleep?Are you often late for work or school? Yes?Then Hiroyuki of Japan has a special bed for you. Hiroyuki's bed will get you up in the morning! Here is
  The bed is connected to an alarm clock. 3 , the alarm clock rings. You have a few minutes
(wake) up. Next, a tape recorder in the bed plays soft music or other pleasant sounds. The tape recorder in Hiroyuki's bed plays a recording of his girl-friend. She whispers
a sweet voice,“Wake up, darling, please. ”A few minutes later a second recording plays. The second re-cording can be loud music
unpleasant sound. Hiroyuki hears a recording of his boss. His boss shouts, “Wake up
(im-mediate), or you'll be late!”
  If you don't get up after the second re-cording, you
(be) sorry! A mechani-cal “foot” is in the bed. The mechanical foot kicks you
the head. Then the bed waits a few more minutes. What! You are still in bed! Slowly the top of the bed rises higher and
(high). The foot of the bed goes lower and lower. Finally, the bed is vertical (垂直). You slide off the bed and on-to the floor. You are out of bed and awake.
科目:高中英语
来源:浙江省东阳中学、义乌中学、兰溪一中2007届高三期中联考试卷 英语
  阅读理解
  A woman whose sports car was stolen with her dog in it put up notices all over the area that made it clear getting back her pet was more important than her car.
  “Whoever did this can keep my car.Please let Benjerman come home, ”the notice said.
  It is not known whether the thief showed any pity, but almost 30 hours after the 1 pm theft Friday.Kimberly Atkins of Dover and Benjerman, a 12-year-old black retriever(猎犬), were reunited after police located them in Barrington.
  “He’s hungry, he’s dirty, but he’s very happy to be home, ”Atkins said.
  The car was found at about 5 pm Saturday off Route 125 in a swampy area frequented by off-the-road cars and dirt bikes.However, the police couldn’t control Benjerman, and they had to call Atkins to come and get him.
  Atkins said the thief cared for Benjerman a little by providing him with some dry cat food.She believed Benjerman ended up drinking some muddy water in the area.
  She said they have been together for nearly 11 years after she took him back from a society shelter in Dallas, Texas.
  Before Benjelman was found, Atkins and several friends put up notices all over the city and in Somersworth.They also contacted animal shelters, throughout southern New Hampshire and
  Massachusetts
  The notice stated there was a reward, and also that the dog needed medication.Any caller could remain anonymous(匿名的).
  Atkins had parked the car outside a hardware store with the keys inside and gone in to rent a carpet
  ¨It was l0 minutes and I came out and my car was gone along with Benjerman in broad daylight ,”Atkins said.The car thief threw Atkins’wallet and other personal items out of the car before escaping from the scene.
What would be the best title for the passage?
A car with a dog was stolen
Lucky dog was returned to his owner
Stealing cars:a most important social problem
Woman wants dog back more than stolen car
Which of the following shows the correct order of what happened?
a.Notices were put up saying there was a reward.
b.Atkins saw Benjerman again.
c.Police found Atkins’car.
d.Atkins took Benjerman back from a society shelter.
e.Atkins hired a carpet cleaner in a hardware store.
d, e, a, b,c
d, e, a, c, b
e, a, d, b ,c
e ,a ,c ,d ,b
We can infer from the passage ________.
the dog was treated extremely badly by the thief
car stolen accidents happen frequently nowadays
the dog was found because of the reward
the thief stole the car easily
Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
Benjerman was sent back immediately after Atkins put up the notices.
Atkins and her friends made a great effort to look for Benierman.
The thief gave the dog back but kept the sports cal.
The dog was back at 1 pm on a Friday.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Please call again,Jim ------- a bath just now.A has had B was having Cis having D has答案选择B,但我老觉的A正确,谁能告诉我A那里不对那当时洗澡对现在的影响,而且过去的事情一直发生到现在,且对现在的影响么,他还有可能持续,也有可能终止?
句意是:请再CALL一遍(因为)JIM刚才正在洗澡(说明打电话时JIM去洗澡去了)用过去进行时恰好能表达这个意思,而A选项用的是现在完成时,侧重对现在的影响,就成了:请再CALL一下,(因为)他已经洗了一次澡了,这在逻辑上说不当通.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
just now 出现这一词组时,不会是用现在完成时,大部分情况下应该优先考虑一般过去时。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 按要求改写句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信