You are my everythingeveryday是什么意思思?

歌曲&&You are my everything&&中文歌词是什么?_百度知道
歌曲&&You are my everything&&中文歌词是什么?
You Were My Everything (Talking)This goes out to someone that wasOnce the most important person in my life从前有一个人在我的生命中很重要I didn’t realize it at the time 当时我并没有珍惜I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so 我不能原量自己对你的伤害I don’t really expect you to either我也不希望你原谅我It’s just... I don’t even know 我只是...我也不是太清楚Just listen…
只要听我说就好了...You’re the one that I like, the one that I need你是我的唯一,惟一我需要的人The one that I gotta have just to succeed 有了你,就等于成功.When I first saw you, I knew it was real
当我第一眼看到你,就象梦想成真.I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel 但我非常抱歉给你带来痛苦.That wasn’ let me show you the way 我不是有意的,请听我解释一下.I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today 我对未来充满信心,但现实却令人失望.I remember when I first looked into your eyes 我记得我第一次看着你的眼睛.It was like God was there, heaven in the skies
仿佛天堂就在不远处.I wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurt 我对你不够真心,只是因为我怕受到伤害.But I didn’t know I made everything worse
但我不知道却把事情搞杂了.You told me we were crazy in love
你告诉我不想跟我再玩了.But you didn’t care when push came to shove
但你并没了解我当时的困境.If you loved me as much as you said you did
如果你爱我象你说的那样.Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit
那你就不因该象那样伤害我.Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me
现在你离开了我就象没有认识过我.I loved you with my heart, really and trul
我爱你是真心的,千真万确.I guess you forgot about the times that we shared我想你忘记了我们曾经一起快乐的日子.When I would run my fingers through your hair
当我抚摸你的秀发.Late nights, just holding you in my arms
在宁静的夜里.抱你在怀里.I don’t know how I could do you so wrong
我真是不知道自己做错了什么.I really wanna show you I really need to hold you
我很想你明白,我很想抱着你的感觉.I really wanna know you like no one could else know you
我很想听你说说心里话you are number one, always in my heart
你是最好的,你永远在我心中.And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart
但现在我真不敢相信我们分手了.I need you and
我需要你I miss you and
我挂念你I want you and
我想你了I love you ‘cause
我爱你I wanna hold you,
只是因为想抱着你I wanna kiss you
吻着你You were my everything
你是我的生命And I really miss you
我真的很挂念你I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man我知道你要坐下和你的新男朋友调情.And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand
当时你还握着他的手The thought of that just shatters my heart
一想下去我的心快要崩溃了It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart 我的灵魂和我的肉体已经分离了At times we was off I was scared to show you 以前每次再见时,都不敢说出真心话Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you现在只是想抱着你直到分开Without you, everything seems strange没有了你,世界已经变得陌生了Your name is forever planted in my brain你的名字已经深深的印在我的脑海里了Damn it, I’m insane,妈的!我快要疯了Take away the pain踢开那伤痛Take away the hurt踢开那伤害Baby, we can make it work我们能熬过去的What about when youLooked into my eyes当你再次看着我的眼眸Told me you loved me告诉我你还爱我As you would hugged me当你抱着我时I guess everything you said was a lie我想你说的都是假的I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes我想着想着.都要流泪了Now I’m not even a thought in your mind现在我在你心里已经一文不值了I can see clearly, my love is not blind我明白了,我的爱不在盲目了I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently我只是希望将来会好起来I had a special feeling about you我曾经对你很有感觉I thought maybe you did too我想可能你也一样You would understand, but…你会明白的,但...No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart无论如何,你会一直在我心中You’ll always be my baby永远是我的宝贝Our first day, it seemed so magicalI remember all the time that I had with youRemember when you first came to my house?You looked like an angel wearing that blouseWe hit it off, I knew it was realBut now I can’t take all the pain that I feelReach in your heart, I know I’m still thereI don’t wanna hear that you no longer careRemember the times? Remember when we kissed?I didn’t think you would ever do me like thisI didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressedI thought you’d be there for me, this I confessYou said you were my best friend, was that a lie?Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guyI tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m tryingNow on the inside it feels like I’m dyingI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) And I do miss you我真的很挂念你I just thought we were meant to be我曾想过我们会永远在一起I guess now, we’ll never know但现实却是残酷的The only thing I want is for you to be happy我只想你开心.Whether it be with me, or without me无论你和谁在一起.I just want you to be happy 只希望你能找到幸福.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人
但当时我却没有意识到
当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己
我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱
我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样…
你…你能听我讲吗
你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一
是唯一我想要成功的唯一
当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一
但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地,
对不起,真的对不起!
那不是我!那不是真正的我!
但是世事就是这样无奈,
就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈。
我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景,
在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂
我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己
但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are my everything 这首歌的中文意思_百度作业帮
you are my everything 这首歌的中文意思
you are my everything 这首歌的中文意思
You Are My Everything你是我的一切Baby I can’t let you go 宝贝儿我无法放弃你I think about you all the time 我无时无刻不在想念着你Think about you all the nights 整夜思念你You and me we creeping next to the sea 你和我,我们悄悄来到海边You brought the fresh champagne 你带着爽口的香槟酒And Id light the fire 我将篝火点燃Sometimes I really ask myself 有时我真想问自己Do you really wanna lean on this man 你真的想依靠这个男人?Remember all the beautiful moments 回想起所有美好的时刻We share 我们在一起共同度过My darling,please think twice 亲爱的,请你三思Baby I 宝贝儿,我I swear to god up in the sky 我向上天发誓I’ll be your shelter when you cry 你哭的时候我会做你的庇护Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部Baby I 宝贝儿,我I travelled around the seven seas 走遍五湖四海I’d climb any mountain high 我愿攀登再高的山峰And speak to you 只要是为了你Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部Oh I think I’m lost in the wind 噢,我想我一定是晕了头Without you by my side 没有你在我身边There is no one who can hold me 再没有人可以抱着我Together we would fight any storm 我们可以共同战胜任何大风大浪I could show you how 我可以告诉你怎样去做Just give me your hand now 只要现在把你的手伸给我I really wanna make you mine 我真的想拥有你(to make it feel alright) (一切都会好的)Baby for all the time 宝贝儿,无论何时I never let you feel down 我绝不会让你失望(want you to be around) 想要你伴我左右Cause you surrender my heart 因为你令我心醉Baby I 宝贝儿,我I swear to god up in the sky 我向上天发誓I’ll be your shelter when you cry 你哭的时候我会做你的庇护Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部Baby I 宝贝儿,我I travelled around the seven seas 走遍五湖四海I’d climb any mountain high 我愿攀登再高的山峰And speak to you 只要是为了你Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部 I’ll be there whenever you call 只要你打个电话我就会随时来到你身旁I wash the teardrops from your skin 我会为你擦掉眼角的泪Cause in my dreams 因为在我梦中I’ve made such a plan 我早已计划周全For you and me 为了你和我We built a castle 我们修建一座城堡Where we could settle down my friend 我们共同生活在那里Romantic melodies been played 听着浪漫的旋律By the wind 随风飘荡Baby I 宝贝儿,我I swear to god up in the sky 我向上天发誓I’ll be your shelter when you cry 你哭的时候我会做你的庇护Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部Baby I 宝贝儿,我I travelled around the seven seas 走遍五湖四海I’d climb any mountain high 我愿攀登再高的山峰And speak to you 只要是为了你Cause you are my everything 因为你就是我的全部
你是我的一切you are my everything 是什么歌??_百度知道
you are my everything 是什么歌??
首歌听~98 Degrees- My everythingVerse The loneliness of nights so long The search for strength to carry onMy every hope had seemed to die My eyes had no more tears to cry Then like the sun shined from up above You surrounded me with your endless love And all the things I couldn't see Are now so clear to meChorusYou are my everything Nothing your love won't bringMy life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray on bended kneeThat you will always be My everything Now all my hopes and all my dreams Are suddenly reality(suddenly reality)You've opened up my heart to feel(to feel) The kind of love that's truly real A guiding light that'll never fade(never fade) There's not a thing in life that I would ever tradeFor the love(for the love) you give and won't let goI hope you'll always know ChorusYou are my everything Nothing your love won't bringMy life is yours alone The only love I've ever known Your spirit pulls me through When nothing else will do Every night I pray on bended kneeThat you will always be My everything BridgeYou're the breath of life in me The only one that sets me free And you have made my soul complete For all time For all timeChorusYou are my everything (echo)Nothing your love won't bring (echo) (woo)My life is yours alone ( echo)(alone)The only love I've ever known(oh no no)Your spirit pulls me through(Your spirit pulls me through) When nothing else will do(When nothing else will do) Every night I pray(oh i pray) on bended knee(on my knees)That you will always be My everything ChorusYou are my everything(you are my everything)Nothing your love won't bring(Nothing your love won't)My life is yours alone(alone) The only love I've ever known(don't you know) Your spirit pulls me through(Your spirit pulls me through) When nothing else will do(When nothing else will do) Every night I pray down on bended kneeThat you will always be My everything Oh my everything
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
应该you were my everything吧首悲伤抒情说唱英语歌曲关键听
应该是欧美的歌
是说唱的吗?
不是,很煽情的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are my everything,and i need you to know 是哪首歌的歌词?
you are my everything,and i need you to know 是哪首歌的歌词?
是一首歌的前两句
歌曲:Everything
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
When I'm out on the road
Going from show to show
Told my homie Romeo
How much I miss you so
I don't know how much longer it will be
I'm missing you, wanting you
And I really want to talk to you
Oh know I left my 2-way at home
Still seating on the charger
Oh know my battery is dead on my cell phone
And I really want to call ya
J-Boog let me use your phone
Cause I gotta call my babe back home
Let her know how much she means to me
Cause we gotta be
Your my (your my) angel (angel)
Your my (your my) heart girl
Cause your my everything (your everything I want and I'm wanting)
Girl your my everything (your everything I need and I want girl)
Your my (your my) angel (angel)
Your my (your my) heart girl
Cause your my everything (your everything I want and I'm wanting)
Girl your my everything (your everything I need and I want girl)
I got cha on the phone
You said you wish I was home
But then you flip the script
Tryna put me on
Jennifer Lopez<>
《you are my everything》的改版歌
歌名:《Me And You》 AL
其他回答 (2)
《you are my everything》
you are my everything
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家