less and less可以加less十形容词原级用法吗?比如说less and less peaceful?

美国其他城市
Modern home - Upscale and peaceful预订
Modern home - Upscale and peaceful
Modern home - Upscale and peaceful
地址:圣何塞, 加利福尼亚, 美国You Can Instantly Shatter The Beliefs That Are Limiting Your Life!
“Just 5 Short Minutes Of Listening To These Amazing Binaural Beats Audios Will Change Your Life Forever!
“You’ll Feel New Hope And True Love In A Better Future…
As You Are Filled With Incredible Surge Of New Strength and Limitless Power Through Your NEW ENLIGHTENED State Of Consciousness… You’ll Experience A NEW REBIRTH…”
Welcome to My Mind Shift 2.0…
I’m Handing You The ‘Golden Keys’ To Unlocking Your Brain’s
Massive Limitless Creative Potential!
In Just 15 Minutes A Day, You Can Easily Create The New Life You Want
Feel The Happiness And Satisfaction You Seek – Guaranteed.
If you desire to make a positive change in your life…if you’ve wanted to be one of those people who live the life of their dreams…
the answer is right here waiting for you.
Dear Prosperity Seeker,
Hello and welcome. My name is Shelly,
I am writing you this very sincere, personal letter today to let you know just how close you are to living your dreams right now. Before we go any further listen to this sampler called Driving Focus! This is just one sample of the incredible audios I am about to tell you about here, instead of the hype, the proof is in the pudding. Have a listen!
I promise you that by the time you finish listening to the sampler audio and reading this letter:
You will be stunned… by how high you can climb when you are able to effortlessly unlock all the creative power, razor-sharp focus, vast stores of motivation, and boundless creativity locked inside your genius mind!
You will be thrilled… with your new ease of learning complex subjects and your natural ability to manage several hectic projects at once will seem like child’s play!
You will be in awe… of the inspiring levels of deeper intuition, limitless self-love, and powers of self-healing, rejuvenation and reduction of stress through restorative life-affirming meditation!
You will be stunned at the ‘new you’… when you realize how far you have come in just days from now as you take a glance back and see the new life-empowering changes which have been attracted to your life – seemingly effortlessly and with no work on your part at all.
And all that is just for starters…
I will show you the scientific and social proof of all of these wonders and what real people are saying about this revolutionary life-changing method… Just by listening to a simple but specifically created audio… but first let’s talk about YOU.
I want you just take a moment and sit back and relax… And think about (or should I say “dream about” what your perfect life would be… Not the one you are living now but the happy and well-satisfied dream life you’ve always wanted to live.
Maybe the good life you pictured you’d live as a teenager or as a child. What was that like? Where did you live? What type of career did you want? What about your many friends and loving family? What did your love relationship look like? How happy and contented did you think you would be?
Yes, relax right now. Just sit back and think and dream of your dream life… Let’s imagine you living that successful and prosperous life filled with total satisfaction and happiness with you feeling ‘your life was good’ for a moment…
Do it now.
Those happy feelings feel so good, don’t they? So why aren’t you living that ‘good life’ now?
What are the problems you face for why this isn’t so right now? What do you feel is holding you back?
Let’s be frank. I want all that is good and right for you in your life that is why I am writing to you today.
Many people feel powerless in their lives. They feel powerless for many reasons including: due to their current circumstances, issues with the way they were raised, their parent’s interference, poor life choices, financial struggles, family issues, chronic health problems and the loss of self-love due to lost romantic loves.
Everyone has to mourn. But once that mourning period is over it is time to take back control of your life.
Right now is that time.
Did you know the one single thing which I have found that separates those people who ‘are happy and have made it’ from those ‘who haven’t’?
It is the ability to know how to harness their own personal power and – how to tap into the innate genius that is inside them!
As You Tune In… You’ll Instantly Feel Your Subconscious Mind Open To The Creative Genius Of Your Brain…
You’ll Think… Super Creative Thoughts and Be Empowered To Do Anything You Want Or Dreamed!
I’ll tell you how a person does this in just a moment.
There are thousands of happy men and women from all walks of life whom I have helped and they have happily taken back the control of their lives. They have done it with what they found in this personal letter, the same letter I am writing to you now.
You will see their happy testimonies below. But for now let’s continue to focus on YOU.
Let’s discuss the ‘elephant in the room’. You know that person (or persons) you admire or deeply envy who have it all. They have a fulfilling career, a loving i close family ties, all the financial prosperity they desire and they have even have time for themselves. They are happy with their lives.
Why isn’t that person – YOU?
People who lack the ability to harness and control their personal power stay stuck in a rut. Even though they experience the same yearnings for success and wealth – they do nothing to change.
You constantly hear them complain or say “well if this or that would happen” or “if this or that hadn’t happened” their lives would be better. Do you know what I mean?
They have given up control of their lives. They live at the whims of others. They bow to abusive people, friends who use them and family members who drain them. They always say “they can’t change anything so they continue to suffer”.
Don’t let that person continue to be YOU.
Everyone has times they wish they had done things differently. That is the luck of the draw or so people say. But is that really true? Do you have no control over your fate? Or is it possible you can do something different to take control? I now for a fact that is what attracted you to my website and to my personal letter.
It was the perfect tuning of the universe that brought you here at this page and time.
So let’s talk about YOU some more and how I can help you harness the incredible power of your subconscious mind. I’ll show you right in this letter how to easily tap into the innate genius of your own brain and the phenomenal power that is hidden from you right now.
The Common Frequency Ranges And What They Do For You
Frequency range
Usually associated with:
Gamma waves
Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness
13 – 40 Hz
Beta waves
Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition
7 – 13 Hz
Alpha waves
Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness
4 – 7 Hz
Theta waves
Dreams, deep meditation, REM sleep
Delta waves
Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness
These frequencies govern everything you think, every emotion you feel, and your power (or lack of power) to control your life and your destiny – ultimately your fate.
I won’t bore you with all the geeky science talk that will have you falling asleep and drooling on your keyboard in only 2 minutes… Instead I will do my best to explain this scientific concept as simply as possible for you so you get a clear understanding of – how this can work for you.
It’s called Binaural Beats
Two tones at slightly different frequencies are presented separately, one to each of a person’s ears, using stereo headphones.
A beating tone will be perceived, as if the two tones mixed naturally, out of the brain. These two frequencies, when mixed together, result in a different frequency which aligns your brain waves into a different way of thinking.
Scientific Clinical Study Results – Abstract of a 2007 Medical Study
INTRODUCTION BASIS:
Binaural beat technology (BBT) products suggest benefit from regular listening to binaural beats including reduced stress and anxiety, and increased focus, concentration, motivation, confidence, and depth in meditation. Binaural beats are auditory brainstem responses that originate in the superior olivary nucleus as a result of different frequency auditory stimuli provided to each ear. Listeners to binaural beat “hear” a beat at a frequency equal to the difference between the frequencies of the applied tones.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
To gather preliminary data on psychologic and physiologic effects of 60 days daily use of BBT for hypothesis generation and to assess compliance, feasibility, and safety for future studies.
Eight healthy adults participated in the study where they listened to a CD with delta (0-4 Hz) binaural beat frequencies daily for 60 days.
Psychologic and physiological data were collected before and after a 60-day intervention. PSYCHOLOGIC: Reduced depression, anxiety, mood, absorption, and improved quality of Life.
PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS: Cortisol, dehydroepiandrosterone, melatonin, insulin-like growth factor-1, serotonin, dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, weight, blood pressure, high sensitivity C-reactive protein.
There was a decrease in trait anxiety (p = 0.004), an increase in quality of life (p = 0.03), and a decrease in insulin-like growth factor-1 (p = 0.01) and dopamine (p = 0.02) observed between pre- and postintervention measurements.
CONCLUSIONS:
Binaural beat technology may exhibit positive effect on self-reported psychologic measures, especially anxiety.
In plain English: the Clinical Study proved enhanced focus, improved concentration and rising quality of life were evident in the subjects after 60 days of audio use.
The reason why this is critical to making a change in your life is… You have the absolute power to initiate change in an instant just by slipping on a set of stereo headphones!
This is vital you understand the power of this.
You have innate powers to transform your life with hidden subconscious abilities you are not even aware of.
The main reason why you are not living that ‘good life’ of your dreams is, you don’t now how to send the right messages through your conscious mind to your brain to master your subconscious mind.
How this works in a nutshell is…
You simply slip on a set of stereo headphones and select a specially tuned audio to listen to and you can instantly tap into your innate genius inside your brain! You can heighten your level of awareness, focus, energy, stamina and creative processes in just minutes – all from clicking an audio button on your computer or audio device!
I promise you this works, even if you are skeptical…like Jerry was.
“I’ve got admit I was skeptical. But those damn binaural beats worked!” Audio #1 – Maximum Motivation Experience: Very Satisfied I’m a media producer/writer/director working with corporate and government clients. As a scriptwriter, I often have to delve deeply into a rather specialized topic and quickly spit out a coherent script. Last week, i had to take 7 hours of audio interviews and generate a detailed script outline for a client. I have to admit, that i wasn’t looking forward to the assignment. But the job had to get done. I put “Maximum Motivation” onto my ipod and started it playing. Sat down with my notes and started working. Almost immediately I felt my energy and focus increase. It’s kind of like a really centered coffee buzz. I was able to stay with the content, pull out the “gems” and get it all down on paper in three hours – almost effortlessly. I was in the “zone” doing what had to be done. I’ve got admit I was skeptical. But those damn binaural beats worked! Congrats. I’m not only sold but “SOLD” – if you know what I mean ? Jerry Travers Maryland, USA, www.jktmedia.com
So How Can This Really Help Me With My Life?
How it would work its magic on you is.
Instead of feeling tired and stressed out all the time, you can change your brain waves so that you can immediately feel more alert. I’m talking about an espresso coffee jolt –without the harmful side effects.
If you want to spend a long time in concentrated effort, such as writing a report or a book but your mind is constantly distracted – it is no problem.
You simply slip on the headphones and tap into your subconscious mind and you can instantly bring your brain waves to a different frequency. In minutes your thinking sharpens with intense clarity and focus.
Or if you need a stress relief break… and all you want to do is relax (because you are so stressed out you can’t stop your brain from thinking…
All you have to do is change your brain waves from Beta to Alpha, or in other words slow them down with the right audio sounds.
So How Did I Discover This?
I’ve been a full time writer, marketer and professional copywriter for the last four years. I’m always looking for ‘the edge’ that will help me to get intense focus on my work and would allow me to get more work done in less time.
It was the 31st of January 2008, and I was having a particularly distracted and unproductive day,
I am sure you know what I mean here. I couldn’t get anything done and I was deeply upset and frustrated. That’s when a friend of mine recommended a specially tuned audio she used to help me change my brainwaves. She told me it would help me to focus more and get a lot more work done.
I was extremely skeptical for I had to be shown something worked — to believe it did.
I had seen ‘brain entrainment audios’ before and I didn’t think they really worked. But at that moment I was willing to try anything to get my work done. So I decided to give it a try. Now because I still have a little of the scientist/experimenter inside of me from my years at college I wanted to see if it really worked, so I decided to try it with one of the most difficult tests I could find on it.
My Own Worst Case Scenario Test…
I was waking up at 2:30 a.m. (YES in the morning) and I would write web copy for both myself and for my students. I don’t know if you have ever tried to wake up at 2:30 a.m. when it is dark or not. But it’s unnatural and your brain is constantly groggy.
But while my family was asleep I wanted to have some undisturbed time to focus entirely on my writing.
It’s a worst case scenario, which is perfect to see if the brain entrainment audios really worked or not. So at exactly 3:02 a.m. I started listening to this ‘Driving Focus Audio’ and then I forgot about it and did my best to get the job done.
Now normally I have to be in a really good mood and feel ‘in the zone’ to write copy. I need to be in a creative frame of mind. Otherwise I just sit there staring at a blank screen — doing nothing. Since I am a very active person it is tough to sit at a computer and writing for more than 1 hour at a time.
In the past I found after about 60 minutes of writing my mind starts to wander and I find an excuse to go surfing the Internet. But what shocked me is while listening to this ‘Driving Focus Audio’ I was so ‘in the zone’ – I experienced a total transformation of my mind! Even at 3 a.m. in the morning! I was stunned to find out later I had written my most inspired web copy ever!
I Was Focused. I was Writing Like A Maniac. Totally ‘In The Zone’!
For 4 hours straight I sat at my computer and wrote and wrote and wrote in a creative, yet logical way until the work was done to perfection. No distractions and seemingly without effort… I was just totally focused on my task at hand.
But I didn’t do this just once. Nope. I tested it every day for over ten days, I wrote web copy every morning. And every morning I achieved more than I ever thought possible until I literally ran out of people to write for.
I no longer had to be ‘in the mood’ to write! Even when I didn’t feel like it, all I did was switch on the ‘Driving Focus Audio’ and within a few minutes I started to think more clearly and much more creatively and my writing work was – effortless!
It Made ‘A True Binaural Beats Believer’ Out Of Me…
Instantly I was hooked!
I started to do in depth scientific research on exactly how these ‘brain entrainment’ audios worked because I had to know what made them ‘tick’. I needed to know exactly how they could affect me in such a startling and amazing way.
I was inspired to discover all I could about them because I wanted more than just to have laser-sharp focus and write effortlessly.
I wanted to wake me up to empower me with more boundless energy…
I wanted to learn faster, easier and to retain more knowledge…
I wanted to reinforce positive habits so my brain could think ..
I wanted all these things and more and I wanted to do it even faster!
I wanted more control on my brain then ever before. I wanted it to do what I told it to… not what it felt like doing or what my subconscious mind and desires wanted to do!
If my brain was tired… I wanted to wake it up… If my brain didn’t feel like writing… I wanted to force it to become its most creative and inspired. I wanted it to write the most fantastic copy it had ever written! And I made my brain do it by just putting on a set of stereo headphones and simply listening to these specially tuned amazing binaural beats audios!
I mastered the secrets to creating custom tuned binaural audios to help me in all the areas of my life and now I want to share them with you!
Now be honest with yourself. In light of what you have read in this personal letter to you.
If you could change your life by reading (yet another) self-help book, and I told you it would instantly transform your thinking, your creativity, your intuition, plus give you boundless energy, improve your self-esteem and ultimately give you your longed for dream life… You would grab it from me and pay anything to read it – no matter the cost! Am I right?
I’ll show you how to master these hidden powers inside your brain and you will attain the life you dream of. With my custom tuned binaural audios you can achieve every goal, achieve every success you desire.
You deserve the life of your dreams and now it is time to take the first step to getting it.
My Custom Tuned Binaural Audios Can Help Your…
Motivation
Concentration
Relaxation
Anxiety Reduction
Stress Reduction
Improve sleep
Scientists have proven we only use 10% of our brain’s innate genius.
Even Einstein didn’t use more than 25% of his phenomenal brain’s power. But he was able to access areas of his brain with a special kind of relaxed thinking which enhanced his clarity of focus, improved his cognitive abilities and helped him discover incredible scientific formulas the like the world had never before seen.
Now it is your time to do the same.
I am not a person who believed this would work in the beginning when I first tried it too. I was skeptical but now I am a believer and all I ask is you set aside your skepticism to read on to see what others have said when they tried it and their lives are so much better for it!
Read on below. These people who tried it, loved the change!
“I feel that I have more energy after I have finished working now which is crazy!”
I just wanted to say that these audios are great. They were kind of weird to start with but after listening to them for a few minutes they just faded into the background. I don’t have any solid information to support this claim but I really think these audios have helped my productivity. I feel that I have more energy after I have finished working now which is crazy! Thanks! Adam Fletcher, United Kingdom, www.ProjectVRE.com
“It’s A Fight Deciding When To Stop!” Audio #1 – Maximum Motivation Experience: Very Satisfied
The audios I am personally using the most are the Maximum Motivation, the Intense Focus and the Centered Creativity. As a PHP programmer and writer, It’s more rare than not that I just can’t get into gear. Which is why I decided to purchase these audios. It’s simple to put on the headphones and listen while I work. And I must say, now it’s not a fight to get anything done, it’s more of a fight deciding when to stop! Doing what I do, has become so much easier because now I don’t have to struggle. These audios are simply grand! Tim Brownlaw Victoria, Australia www.LookingOverMyShoulder.com
You Can Harness The ‘Hidden Powers’ Of Your Mind.
Introducing My 12 Amazing Binaural Beats Audios, Designed To ‘Switch On’ Your Creative Genius Inside Your Brain In Any Situation…
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #1 “Maximum Motivation”
It’s the middle of the morning: you have already completed some major tasks… but now you are having trouble getting motivated to complete some other work you just need to get done. You are checking your emails, you are talking to everybody at the water cooler and just generally procrastinating. You are lacking focus and energy, keep reading below.
Enter “Maximum Motivation”
This binaural beats audio is designed to increase your motivation by using specific frequencies designed to give you more energy and focus in a very short amount of time. It can be used at anytime during the day, early in the morning, after an afternoon nap or at night. This audio helps your mind to achieve a great level of focus, energy and motivation with less effort. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #2 “Centered Creativity”
Picture this… you have come up against a big road block that needs a big solution, but no matter how long you think about it, your mind just can’t come up with a solution. Or you want to write something, but you are just staring at a blank page. You have writers block… what do you do? “These Audios Are Powerful” I’ve been using subliminal audios with brain waves successfully to improve my golf game for several months now. I listend to your “Maximum Motivation” audio when I was exhausted and needed some motivation to finish a task. The first time I listened to the audio it was a pretty unknown noise. I turned down the volume and after a few minutes I didn’t notice the sound anymore. The great thing is that I felt motivated and energized again and completed the task without any problems. These audios are powerful. And the great thing is that your audios are less expensive than similar products available online.Andrew Scott, www.AmazingGolfMind.com”
Enter “Centered Creativity”
This binaural beats audio increases your innate creativity by switching on a specific frequency in the brain. It’s not only limited to art or writing, but can be used to find solutions to complex problems, idea generation and brainstorming. This audio can be used at any time, especially if you mind is feeling blocked. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This binaural tone mp3 uses alpha-waves, which helps the mind to stay in a relaxed state: good for any kind of activity that requires creativity. This state is often found in artists and is a good companion to decrease stress levels.
“I wanted to get my creative juices flowing. I’ve gotta say – I’m IMPRESSED!” Audio #2 – Centered Creativity Experience: Very Satisfied I listened to Centered Creativity because I was working on redesigning my website and I wanted to get my creative juices flowing. I’ve gotta say – I’m IMPRESSED! I started listening to the audio when I brought up my website builder. About 4 hours later I was finished with my new design, I just need to add the text to some of the pages. I don’t remember when the audio stopped because I was so into what I was doing that I didn’t notice. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and look forward to using some of the other audios. Thanks so much. I didn’t have any negative effects from listening to the audio – unless you count working 4 hours non-stop as a negative! Joy Thompson Florida, USA, www.ourdreams06.com
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #3 “Intense Focus”
Enter “Intense Focus”
If you want to be ‘in the zone’ then this audio is for you. It is especially designed to allow you to continue to focus on a specific task for long periods of time. But it is not for monotonous tasks… It is for writing a book, programming software, solving problems and many other mental activities that require your full focused attention. I personally use this one every day. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This audio especially ‘trains’ and maintain the brain’s dominant frequency at a high frequency. The mind becomes very active, fully focused, and ready to work. It also helps the mind to maintain the level of concentration for hours. It can be used at any time.
“They’ve Definitely Helped My Productivity” Audio #3 – Intense Focus Experience: Very Satisfied
I’ve used the “intense focus” audios for the last 2 days while writing copy. Typically I want to multi-task and jump from one thing to another, but listening to the audios has helped me keep my concentration and I don’t even think of jumping to another task. It’s early days yet but so far they’ve definitely helped my productivity. Kyle Tully, NSW, Australia www.KyleTully.com
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #4 “Easy Learning”
No matter how hard you try you just can’t ‘get it’, you have read the same page over and over, but it is just not sinking in. You have felt this way before right? I know I have. But you have also felt the total opposite, haven’t you? Where you are learning like a genius and you ‘get’ everything first time every time.
Enter “Easy Learning”
This audio helps the brain to be more receptive, relaxed and interested in learning new knowledge. It puts you in the ‘learning zone’ so your brain can pick up new ideas and actions very easily. It is best used in the morning when your brain is at it’s most receptive. For example, if you wake at 7am, then it is a very good time to use and study with this audio at 9am. Always try to wait a couple of hours after your mealtime, if possible, for maximum effect. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This audio prepares your mind to be more receptive, to reduce drowsiness, and sets the mind in a non-stressed state (stress affects learning, since our mind is distracted). So it’s a 3 punch combo to help you learn at your optimum. Please Note: There’s a difference between focusing and learning. Focus needs higher frequencies.
Very Very Happy! Audio #4 – Easy Learning Experience: Very Satisfied Benefits: I found this fantastic, I am currently working full time as a secretary, and doing a full time Beauty Therapist diploma via correspondence. When i finish work and go to do some study, i could read the same page 3 times, and still not take any of it in. After listening and during this audio, I was able to read and read and take everything in for hours! Very Very Happy! Thank you so much. Sharyn Anderson, NSW, Australia
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #5 “Positive Habit Reinforcement”
Finally, you are doing something that you know you should have been doing for a long time. You are on your way to breaking a habit, but how would you like to speed up this process? You can by reinforcing the positive.
Enter “Positive Habit Reinforcement”
This audio especially makes you feel better while you are listening to it, which will help you reinforce positive habits while eliminating your negative ones. I personally call this one my ‘happy helper’ ? and it’s available nowhere else.
This can be used at anytime except while you are sleeping. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This binaural tones audio helps you find pleasure
while you fight against bad habits. You will make an association between the ‘feel good’ moment induced by the calm mind state and your good, positive action. Stress affects your perception and feelings so this audio will help you to reduce the stress levels/anxiety while fighting a bad habit, making you feel better. Also your resistance level for change will be reduced. It is very well known that binaural beats at this frequency also affects the level of serotonin, which helps to inhibit anger, aggression, sleep disturbances and mood swings.
“My Ipod is Very Happy”
Audio #5 – Positive Habit Reinforcement Experience: Very Satisfied
I’m sold on these audios!! I have really enjoyed the feeling while listening and have experienced a sharper focus in my daily activities. Really a great deal for the price. My ipod is very happy. Keep up the good work. Shawn Dale Tokyo, Japan
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #6 “Pure Energy”
It’s 3pm in the afternoon and it’s been a long day. Every day, right around this time you enter a major energy slump, and normally you reach for the coffee… but there is a better way. A safer and healthier way.
Enter “Pure Energy”
This audio is especially designed to speed up your brain waves. It gives you a little ‘push’ in order to feel better, with energy without the stress. Can be used up to 2 or 3 times in a row. A 15-30 minutes break every 2 sessions is suggested. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
When you are feeling tired your brain wave frequency is lower, by increasing the frequency you will soon feel alert and awake. Perfect for any time you have an energy slump and you need a pick- me-up.
“I Am BLOWN AWAY By The Results!”
Audio Used: #6 Pure Energy Experience: Very Satisfied
Look, I have always been a self starter. I motivate myself easily, and generally have tons of energy, even though I don’t sleep LONG hours. I have only used these audios for 2 days now, and I am ROCKING! I mean SERIOUSLY rocking! I work much harder, longer, and with MUCH more focus than ever before. I am BLOWN AWAY by the results so far! Richelo Killian, United Kingdom, www.imnica.com
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #7 “Pure Happiness”
Feeling blue? Going through a rough spot? It happens to all of us, but did you know there is a specific brainwave frequency that makes us feel ‘depressed’ and there is a specific frequency that makes us feel happy.
Enter “Pure Happiness”
This audio is specifically designed to lift your mood and bring you out of a ‘depressive’ state. It’s recommended that you should focus on anything that makes you feel good, for at least for 20 seconds. Mainly because this audio will help you to ‘sustain’ that positive feeling very easily. This can be combined with, as an example, art
(pleasant photos), soft music, and other visual stimulation such as watching the sunset, gardening, playing with a pet… etc. It is well-known that a happy person tends to be a healthy person.
This audio can be used at any time. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This binaural beats audio mp3 helps you feel better within a few minutes and maintain that happiness through out the day. It especially lifts the brainwave frequency without stress and reinforces any positive thoughts.
“I Suddenly Realized I Felt Really Good…” Audio #7 – Pure Happiness Experience: Very Satisfied I took advantage of your generous offer recently, and downloaded all of the MindShift audios, as well as your new Beyond Binaural audios. I didn’t have a chance to try them until the following day. I came home from a long, busy day spent running a ton of errands, and I wasn’t sure which audio to try first. I was slightly keyed up and stressed, but also feeling a bit drained and fatigued. Did I want an audio that would perk me up, or calm me down? I couldn’t choose, so instead I decided to try the Pure Happiness audio, figuring it was a good in-between choice. I listened on my MP3 player while sitting quietly in the living room. I only listened for 15 minutes, then had to get up to make dinner so I shut off the audio. As I walked into the kitchen, I suddenly realized that I felt really good. My body seemed to be humming with good vibes and well-being, just like you feel after a good workout and stretch. I felt very relaxed and calm, but no longer drowsy or drained. It couldn’t be the AUDIO that did that, could it? I found it hard to believe, but the effect lasted for the rest of the evening and I slept like a baby. The next morning I listened again to see if the result would be the same – and it was! Every time I listen to that Pure Happiness audio, I end up feeling not only happy but very light, calm and carefree. LOVE IT! I still need to try most of the other ones – my biggest dilemma is choosing between them! But I am highly impressed by these so far, I must say! ? Wendy Betterini, USA, www.CreationThoughts.com
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #8 “Less Stress”
Stress – it happens to all of us. That gnawing feeling that makes you feel anxious and overwhelmed. Problems pile up and soon you can’t do anything about it and you don’t know where to turn. Your brain is in a super tense high frequency state. Everybody knows that too much stress is not good for you. You can’t function properly and it has been known to cause many health problems, such as high blood pressure and ulcers……So what do you do?
Enter “Less Stress”
Especially designed to lower your brainwave frequency without going to a ‘sleep’ state it helps you to feel calm and relaxed in just a few minutes. Good, relaxed breathing is recommended. The whole idea is to ‘let go’ stress. You shouldn’t try to fight it, but instead you should focus only on how relaxed you want to be. Visualization of ideal state is recommended. With that simple idea, this audio will certainly reinforce that relaxed feeling. This should be used daily and can be used virtually at any time of the day. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
It takes you from the higher frequency brainwaves that are known to induce anxiety and stress to a lower frequency, which calms and relaxes you. But it is especially designed not to put you in a sleep state so you can keep on doing what you need to do.
“I Noticed My Stress Levels Reduce Tremendously… Amazing!” Audio #8 – Less Stress Experience: Very Satisfied I purchased your audios a few days back with the realization that there were quite a few of them that I could potentially put to good use. Ever since I was in my early 20’s (I’m in my 40’s now), I was diagnosed and have suffered from severe anxiety disorder – better known as “panic attacks” for which I take medication daily. After giving your “Less Stress” audio a run… I noticed my stress levels had reduced tremendously and I was actually able to go to bed that evening without having to take a pill. Amazing! I have started using the audio at least twice a day and have been able to reduce my daily medication by 1/3. I can hardly wait to get into the “Maximum Motivation” and “Centered Creativity” audios to see how that will affect my potential income, since I am also an Information Marketing Entrepreneur. Please keep my updated on any new releases. Thanks and all the best of success! Ronnie Bussey, Texas, USA, www.RonnieBussey.com
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #9 “Easy Sleep”
It’s the end of the day. You’re tired and worn out but your brain is not stopping. You have had trouble sleeping for some time now.
Enter “Easy Sleep”
Especially designed to slow down the brainwaves and completely relax you, this audio should be used 30 minutes before you go to bed. It is designed to mimic your natural sleep frequencies which are much slower than when you are normally awake. After you listen to the audio you are assured of a healthy and relaxing sleep. With this audio you can pay attention to the beats instead of leaving it at a barely audible level, and it acts as an enhanced version of ‘counting sheep’. Unless the person can’t sleep at all, this audio should be played only once. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
Theta and D those waves are present while we sleep. When our brain perceives those binaural beats, the dominant brainwave frequency is likely to move towards those frequencies, preparing your body to relax. This audio mimics your sleep frequency and within 5 minutes you are there.
“These Audios Are Truly Amazing”
These audios are truly amazing. I had already tried several of the other audios in this package and had excellent results so was anxious to try Easy Sleep as well. I have never needed a lot of sleep – but I have always had problems getting the brain to ‘shut down’ for even a few hours. From the first night – ‘Easy Sleep’ allowed me to drift off to a GOOD solid 5 hrs of sleep, and to awaken refreshed and fully recharged. Not to be missed – this is a life changing and very under priced package! Melody Wigdahl, www.Womensnet.net
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #10 “Deep Relaxation”
You’ve had it. You have been working hard all day and you are bone tired, but your brain just wont shut down and all you can think about is all that happened during the day: the problems, the worries, what you have to do tomorrow. So what do you do? Pop a Valium? Take a tranquilizer? NO! There is a safer and healthier way.
Enter “Deep Relaxation”
This audio is especially designed to slow down your brain waves from the beta to theta and delta type frequencies, the type of brain waves associated with sleep and deep relaxation. When you listen to this audio instantly you will start to slow down, preparing your brain to relax. This audio shouldn’t be used during the day unless you’re sure you have the time and you want feel fully relaxed. Bear in mind that it might induce sleep. So, only use it whenever you consider is appropriate. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
Like the Easy Sleep audio, Theta and Delta waves are used. When our brain perceives those binaural beats, the dominant brainwave frequency is likely to move towards those frequencies, preparing your body to relax. In this case the frequency is higher than a ‘sleep frequency’ but low enough to give a feeling of deep relaxation.
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #11 “Active Training”
Do you want to get more from your aerobic workout? Do you want to have more energy, last longer, and burn that fat faster?
Enter “Active Training”
This binaural beats audio is especially designed to improve your training, by giving you more energy while keeping you focused on the goal/benefit. It helps you to combat the lack of desire to perform work or expend effort especially when exercising. I especially created this audio because I know how hard it is to exercise 3 – 5 times a week. I needed the edge and now I want to give it to you. This should be used only when you exercise (you should start the session 5 minutes before training). Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This audio induces your brain to have a ‘work’ state, far away from sleep or resting state. And it helps you to maintain the positive, productive ‘mood’ required in your daily exercises. You will be focused on your goal: to complete your healthy activity for maximum benefit.
“Miraculous” Audio #11 – Active Training Experience: Very Satisfied Being an aged pensioner in Australia means I must watch my finances carefully. I refuse to say “I can’t afford something” rather that I am financially handicapped and must think about it first. I don’t do aerobic exercises but I played the exercise binaural beats on my I-Pod (a gift from the grand kids) and was still playing it after 2 hours digging and planting in the garden and completing the job I started, then another hour while I dragged the hose around watering. That is really miraculous because I weigh over 100kg and am over 65 years of age and usually the job would take several days. Thank you. Valerie Joan, Queensland, Australia
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #12 “Strength Training”
How would you like to focus on getting stronger and build or tone your muscles?
Enter “Strength Training”
This audio is especially designed to improve your strength training, by helping you to concentrate on the job at hand, and inducing your brain in a ‘work’ state. It helps you to combat the lack of desire to perform work or expend a significant effort. I especially created this audio because of my personal interest in building muscle quicker. I needed the edge and now I want to give it to you. This should be used only when you are training for strength (you should start the session 5 minutes before training). Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
How It Works…
This audio induces your brain to stay in a ‘work’ state. It oscillates from full activity moments to moderate moments, in order to recover strength and energy. This audio will certainly help you to reach your goals, since it enhances the level of concentration required. You will gain strength, because of the discipline you will be able to develop. Your mind controls your body, therefore a steady level of concentration is required.
“Amazing Strength Improvement” Audio #12 – Strength Training Experience: Very Satisfied I used to lift 18 pounds per arm for the seated dumbbell concentration biceps curls for 3 sets. I tried the strength training audio 15 minutes before my workout and listened to it during the whole workout. I was able to lift 25 pounds per arm for 3 sets. Amazing strength improvement! Butch Fernando Metro Manila, Philippines
No One Taught You How To Use The Hidden Power Of Your Brain
Your conscious mind, brain and sub-conscious mind all when combined have incredible power. The complete program of ‘10 Amazing Binaural Beats’ package was custom created to effortlessly tune your conscious mind, brain and sub-conscious mind into complete harmony.
These custom tuned audios connects all three amazing parts of your intelligence correctly and to enhance your performance to phenomenal creative levels.
When you take back control of your life and use these audios…
You Can Create Instant Positive Change!
You just have to take my word for it and try it for yourself and see and feel the difference with the very first listen. Simply download the custom tuned audios and you are quickly…
You’re Focused and ‘In The Zone’… Great News =& Instant Delivery!
CD’s are heading the way of the dinosaurs. Why wait for your audios to be delivered via snail mail, when you can have them instantly?
I’m sure after reading this far you want to get started listening right away!
We offer immediate digital delivery. You can download these fantastic binaural audios straight to your computer and listen to them while you work… or copy them to your Ipod or MP3 player to take them with you wherever you need them.
No Shipping or Handling Fees!
MP3 Format – compatible with most devices
Download & Benefit Immediately!
No Waiting
PLUS….Order Today And Get This Free Bonus Audio – Centered Meditation
Bonus Audio #1 “Centered Meditation”
This audio is especially designed to slow down your brainwaves and help you to meditate deeper and reach your desired ‘state’ faster. Audio Length:- 60 Minutes
PLUS PLUS….When you order today you also get the same
audios above but with a MUSICAL backgroud
Seen the price of these audios before, have you? They can be expensive can’t they? For example one very popular binaural beats CD set sells for $179 PLUS shipping and handling…Others sell for $29.95 EACH!
Life Doesn’t Come With Second Chances… Get This Or Miss Out!
Your 100% Satisfaction Is Guaranteed Or Your Money Back!
These audios are guaranteed to work and do exactly what we say they will do. If for any reason they don’t work for you, or you are not 100% satisfied just contact us for an immediate refund. You have a full 30 days to try them for yourself and experience their full effects. No questions. No hoops to jump through. You either get the results you want and are 100% happy or you get a full refund as soon as humanly possible, all you have to do is contact us.
You Can Create Instant Success In Just Minutes!
If you are like most people then you simply can’t afford that much especially if you want more energy AND a great night’s sleep AND take your stress levels down a whole level AND put your motivation through the roof.
Seen the price of these audios before, have you? They can be expensive can’t they? For example one very popular binaural beats CD set sells for $179 PLUS shipping and handling…Others sell for $29.95 EACH!
“This Package Was A ‘No-Brainer’ In Terms Of Price” This is an awesome package. I’m not a morning person, so I find I’m using Maximum Motivation first thing every day and it really helps me blast through things. No more waking up slowly with this audio! I have to tell you I have bought single audios for as much as $39, so this package was a no-brainer in terms of price and now that I’ve used the audios for a while, all I can say is … Incredible value! Kate Fowler, Canada
I want to take advantage of the amazing power of binaural beats. I want more motivation, energy, focus, creativity and much more all within less than 5 minutes of listening.
I want to take advantage of the amazing power of binaural beats. I want more motivation, energy, focus, creativity and much more all within less than 5 minutes of listening.
I know that I don’t have to wait days to receive my audios via snail mail but I can download all the audios instantly to listen to them via on any PC, mac, mp3 player or ipod.
I realize that the price could rise at any time so I am acting FAST and locking in the special price of just $47!
I understand that I have a full 30 days money-back guarantee to exploit these audios to their full potential. And, if, I’m not satisfied in any way, I’ll receive full and courteous refund of my purchase price.
Order Safely Through Secure Servers
INSTANT ACCESS
Purchase Online with our Secure Servers,
even if it’s 2:00 a.m. in the morning!
Click Above To Get Instant Access To These Fantastic Audios Plus your purchase is 100% risk free with my…”It Works For You Or It’s Free” Guarantee Plus there is nothing extra to pay. No extra postage, no extra shipping, no extra handling fees.
A Short Cut To Getting Everything You’ve Ever Wanted!
Here’s What You’ll Be Receiving Today…
With my exclusive mind shift audio package you will receive all 12 of the following audios, which you can immediately start switching on your brain to perform how you want it to, whenever you want it to.
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #1 – “Maximum Motivation”This binaural beats audio is designed to increase your motivation by using specific frequencies designed to give you more energy and focus in a very short amount of time.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #2 – “Centered Creativity”This binaural beats audio recipe increases your innate creativity by switching on a specific frequency in the brain. It’s not only limited to art or writing, but can be used to find solutions to complex problems, idea generation and brainstorming.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #3 – “Intense Focus”If you want to be ‘in the zone’ then this audio is for you. It is especially designed to allow you to continue to focus on a specific task for long periods of time.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #4 -” Easy Learning”This audio helps the brain to be more receptive, relaxed and interested in learning new knowledge. It puts you in the ‘learning zone’ so your brain can pick up new ideas and actions very easily.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #5 – “Positive Habit Reinforcement”This audio especially makes you feel better while you are listening to it, which will help you reinforce positive habits while eliminating your negative ones.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #6 – “Pure Energy” This audio is especially designed to speed up your brain waves. It gives you a little ‘push’ in order to feel better, with energy without the stress.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #7 – “Pure Happiness” This audio is specifically designed to lift your mood and bring you out of a ‘depressive’ state to focus on the positive.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #8 – “Less Stress”Especially designed to lower your brainwave frequency without going to a ‘sleep’ state it helps you to feel calm and relaxed in just a few minutes.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #9 – “Easy Sleep”Especially designed to mimic your natural sleep frequencies which are much slower then when you are normally awake. After you listen to the audio you are assured of a healthy and relaxing sleep.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #10 – “Deep Relaxation”This audio is especially designed to slow down your brain waves from the beta to theta and delta type frequencies, the type of brain waves associated with sleep and deep relaxation.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #11 – “Active Training”This audio is especially designed to improve your training, by giving you more energy while keeping you focused on the goal/benefit. It helps you to combat the lack of desire to perform work or expend effort especially when exercising.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #12 – “Strength Training”This audio is especially designed to improve your strength training, by helping you to concentrate on the job at hand, and inducing a ‘work’ state in your brain. It helps you to combat the lack of desire to perform work or expend a significant effort.Valued at $29.95
Bonus Audio #1 – “Centered Meditation” This audio is especially designed to slow down your brainwaves and help you to meditate deeper and reach your desired ‘state’ faster.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #1 – “Driving Focus” This audio can be used at anytime and is for writing a book, programming software, solving problems and many other mental activities that require your full focused attention. Listen to this audio while you are working or driving or just hanging around the house. Try it outside! Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #2 – “Digital Perk” This audio can be used at anytime and is for writing a book, programming software, solving problems and many other mental activities that require your full focused attention.
Listen to this audio while you are working.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #3 – “Easy Learning” It is best used in the morning when your brain is at it’s most receptive. For example, if you wake at 7am, then it is a very good time, to use and study with this audio at 9am. Always try to wait a couple of hours after your mealtime, if possible, for maximum effect.Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #4 -“Positive Habits” Doing something that you know you should be doing… now is the perfect time to listen to this audio because it will train your brain to form this positive habit quicker.
This can be used at anytime except while you are sleeping. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #5 – “Pure Energy” This gives the user a little ‘push’ in order to feel better, with energy *without stress*.
Can be used up to 2 or 3 times in a row. A 15-30 minutes break every 2 sessions is suggested. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #6 – “Pure Happiness” Users should focus on anything that makes them people feel good, at least for 20 seconds. Mainly because this audio will help the person to ‘sustain’ that positive feeling very easily. This can be combined with, art, pleasant photos, soft music, watching the sunset, gardening, playing with a pet… etc. This audio can be used at anytime. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #7 – “Less Stress” This can be used virtually at any time of the day. Good, relaxed breathing is recommended. The whole idea is to ‘let go’ stress. “Don’t try to fight the stress”, instead the person should focus only on how relaxed he/she wants to be. Visualization of ideal state is recommended. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #8 – “Easy Sleep” One can start this session about 30 minutes before the person goes to the bed. (Naturally, this could be used on the bed too). More Suggestions: With Easy Sleep you can pay attention to the audio, instead of leaving it at a barely audible level. An enhanced version of ‘counting sheep’. Nevertheless, the volume should be always kept low. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #9 – “Deep Relaxation” This audio shouldn’t be used during the day unless you’re sure you have the time and you want feel fully relaxed. Bear in mind that it might induce sleep. So, only use it whenever you consider is appropriate. Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #10 – “Aerobics Training” This should be used only when you exercise (you should start the session 5 minutes before training). Valued at $29.95
Amazing Musical Binaural Beats Audio #11 – “Strength Training” This should be used only when you are training for strength (you should start the session 5 minutes before training). Valued at $29.95
Amazing Binaural Beats Audio #12 – “Bonus Audio Centered Meditation”
Valued at $29.95
You Can Be Listening And Doing Even More
Creative Work In Just Minutes From Now!
Just so you know I could easily charge $29.95 for each of these binaural beats audio and let me tell you that these audios are worth it, because they can instantly make you more focused, more efficient and a happier and healthier person.
But my mind shift audios are not going to cost you an arm OR a leg… I want to make these audios affordable at a price anybody can afford and want to use every day to vastly improve their work flow, career advancement, and happy family life, improve close relationships to deliver to you everything you have always dreamed of having!
These audios changed my life and the lives of thousands of people who have used them!
Now I want them to do the same for you. You too can feel the power over your brain and be the assertive and positive person who gets things done and is happy with your life – just like you were always mean to be! I look forward to working with you to attain the life of your dreams.
To your future happiness and new found levels of higher success!
I Want To Get Started Now!
Total Value = $389.35
Therefore you can get all 12 for just a one time payment of
Just $97.00 Special Price Just $47…
(One Time Payment – No Recurring Charges)
These audios changed my life and now I want them to do the same for you. Feel free to
with any questions.
P.S. Remember you only get one life and if you don’t get this now – there is no second chance.
Because within 5 minutes you can personally experience the incredible power of these binaural audios as they gently change your brain waves to harmonize, boosting your focus, creativity, intuition and energy like nothing you have every tried before!
P.P.S. You have nothing to lose. Because your tiny investment in your new dream life is completely risk free.
Experience the depth of change they will make your productivity, focus and drive!
P.P.P.S. Do you have a specific problem or need but don’t see the solution here? Simply contact us and tell us about it and we may create the audio just for you and include it in this already amazing package.
“The Retention Of Facts Remains Long After Reading Once Using Intense Focus” Audio #3 – Intense Focus Experience: Very Satisfied “Intense Focus” provides a noticeable clarity and ability to “stay with the material” especially when studying convoluted or difficult concepts. Makes excellent use of time. The retention of facts remains long after initial reading of material after using your “Intense Focus” audio. Kim English, North Carolina, USA, www.NewDesignsforLiving.com
Here Are Some Frequently Asked Questions I’ve Been Asked…
1) What do these audios sound like?
Unlike some binaural beats these custom tuned audios are not masked or hidden among ‘white noise’. We use raw binaural audios because we believe they are more effective.
You will find the audios are quite pleasant to listen to as all you hear is a series of beats or tones. You listen to the audios at a very quiet volume and after 5 minutes you won’t even notice the beats. We have some included audios that do include ‘White Noise’ so you can experiment with their listen-ability and their effectiveness for your listening pleasure. We have also included some music/sound background to some audios to enhance your enjoyment.
All updates we do are included free of charge – so you receive lifetime updates when we make them.
2) Can you ship these audios to me?
Unfortunately we do not provide an option to ship physical CD’s as the price would increase significantly making them too expensive for the average person to easily afford.
3) Are these binaural beats dangerous?
Although there is no proof to suggest binaural beats pose any danger to listeners we do suggest that people with heart problems, psychological problems and other abnormalities consult a doctor before use. These custom tuned binaural audios use the exact same frequencies that we touch upon every day in our daily lives. We offer these so you can reach certain states when you want to and when you need enhanced productivity and creativity.
4) How soon will I see the results?
In my personal experience I find that after listening to these audios for just 5 minutes the desired effect is already taking place. You can expect very quick response and excellent results.
5) Do I need any special equipment?
All you need is a set of stereo headphones or earphones and a way to play mp3 files and you have everything you need to get started. All computers – PC and Mac – can play mp3 files, and all mp3 players and ipods can as well.
6) Are all these audios original?
Yes, all these audios are original and have been especially created for me by my sound engineer who has 10 years of sound experience and 4 years of intense interest and experience in binaural beats audios. These audios are not ‘out of the box’ binaural beats created by generic binaural beats creation software. They are custom tuned by a professional sound engineer for superior results. If you have a specific need we can create an audio just for you, pleases contact me for more information.
7) Did you really create these audios?
Yes, I did. I was very excited about the amazing power of these audios. My experience and that of thousands of new users is these work! I have known my sound engineer for over two years and when I told him about these amazing audios, he said “I have been using these audios for over three years. I love them. Would you like me to make a set for you?” And that’s what we did. We tested and analyzed them to ensure peak performance and to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
8.) Will the mp3 compression affect the binaural beats?
That is an excellent question and it has been asked by many different people. After extensive talks and testing with my sound engineer we have discovered that mp3 compression can affect the binaural beats. If the creator uses too much compression or does not encode the channels independently it will affect the audio. But after significant research we know that we can compress the mp3 while encoding the channels separately and still have the binaural beat effect but this only possible due to having the best professional software which allows this.
“Nevertheless, never re-encode the mp3 files, just in order to preserve max quality.”
9) Do these audios contain subliminal messages in it that force me to empty my wallet and purchase all of your products? (This is a real question I have received)
None of the binaural beats in this audio package contain any subliminal messages or suggestions.
You can rest assured that there are no ‘sinister’, ‘behind the scenes’, ‘foul play’ here, as we only have the best intentions. The binaural beats are designed to entrain your brain so that it ‘follows along’ with the presented frequency.
These are the Original, most effective and are 100% guaranteed to work
… that is what my binaural beats will do for you. Try them. They just work!
Just $97.00 Special Price Just $47…
(One Time Payment – No Recurring Charges)
“It Makes Meditating Easy!” Bonus Audio – Centered Meditation Experience: Very Satisfied After meditating now for 18 months or so I tried the centered meditation and have to say it absolutely blew me away. I settled much quicker and went deeper for longer than ever before. It makes meditating easy and would not hesitate to recommend it. Excellent product… great price! Thanks! David Baker, Great Britain “It Was Like Night And Day” Audio #3 – Intense Focus Experience: Very Satisfied
I’ve been retired 5 yrs. When I listened to other audios I got so so results. I had to take a very difficult weld test to enter the work force. It was going so so. Then I put on the ‘Intense Focus’ audio while welding and O My God… It was like night and day. I was better than when I left. It was amazing. Art Cook, Wash, United States. Very Alert.. Audio #1 – Maximum Motivation Experience: Very Satisfied
I felt very alert and focused after listening to the recording. Willem Naude, Berkshire, UK, www.naude.com. This has helped me! Audio #4 – Easy Learning Experience: Very Satisfied
I have experienced much better concentration after listening to the White Noise versions. Thank you, Sofia Seresli Nafplio, Greece Amazingly Good!” Audio #4 – Easy Learning Experience: Very Satisfied Easy learning is for me the best for focusing and staying alert. Amazingly good. Alfons Van Cauter, Belgium
“… was up after five minutes…”
Audio #6 – Pure Energy Experience:Very Satisfied
I have great problems getting out of bed in the morning, so after setting my alarm for six in the morning! I listened to pure energy while still snoozing in bed and was able to rise ready for the day after 10 minutes. The second day I did the same and was up after five minutes, I even felt ready for work and went in half an hour before my official start time, much to the delight of the night worker who go an early finish! Carl Sullivan, England “I Have Fallen Asleep And Slept Through Solidly!”
Audio #9 – Easy Sleep Experience: Very Satisfied
Having downloaded the audios with white noise option I have had a chance to listen to ‘Easy Sleep’ and am glad to say that it worked! The white noise has to me the benefit of sounding like the ocean and it seems that the tone and the noise together relaxes me and it definit}

我要回帖

更多关于 以less结尾的形容词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信