Lily and Lucy usually get up at half past blackeightt.

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Lucy and Lily usually go home together改成否定句怎么改?一定要正确,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Lucy and Lily usually don't go home together.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Lucy and Lily never go home together
改为否定句:Lucy and Lily usually don't go home together 。露西和莉莉不经常一起回家。肯定句变为否定句的步骤:1、选择好助动词,例如这里句子是一般现在时,且句子主语是两个人,是复数,于是借助助动词don't 。2、将助动词don't 放在实义动词之前,也就是这里的go 之前。...
Lucy and Lily had never go home together!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语短文填空(六年级的)It is Sunday morning.Lucy and lily are at h_____.They are d______some housework.Lily usually gets up at six o'clock,10 minutes e_____than Lucy.Lucy is taller t_____Lily,so usually Lucy cleans the w_____ and Lily cleans the desk.Lucy cleans faster than Lily,so sheoften h_____ Lily.They like cleaning the house f_____ their family.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
homedoingearlierthanwindowhelpsfor
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It is Sunday morning.Lucy and lily are at home.They are doing some housework.Lily usually gets up at six o'clock,10 minutes earlier than Lucy.Lucy is taller than Lily,so usually Lucy cleans ...
home,doing,earlier,than,windows,helps,
for窗不止一扇吧..复数
扫描下载二维码阅读短文.选择正确答案. It is a fine Saturday morning. Lily and Lucy get up at six thirty. They want to go to the Great Wall with their mother today. At seven fifty they are in a big bus to the Great Wall.There 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读短文,选择正确答案。&&&&&&It is a fine Saturday morning. Lily and Lucy get up at six thirty. They want to go to the Great Wall with their mother today. At seven fifty they are in a big bus to the Great Wall.There are forty people in it. Some of them are A some are English. There are two Chinese in the bus. The other is a young man. He's now talkingabout the Great Wall in English. They are listening to him. At about nine o'clock they get to the Great Wall. 1. Lily and Lucy want to go to the Great Wall&&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. on a Saturday afternoon B. on a Sunsday afternoon C. on a Saturday morning D. on a Sunday morning 2. There are&&&&&&&&&&&&&people in the bus.
[&&&& ]A. thirty B. forty C. thirteen D. fourteen 3. The young Chinese man is&&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. driving the bus B. talking to the people C. listening to music D. doing nothing 4. They get to the Great Wall at about&&&&& &&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A. nine o'clock B. seven fifty C. ten o'clock D. eight o'clock 5. The people in the bus come from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&different countries.
[&&&& ]A. two B. three C. four D. five
1-5: CBBAB
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:河南省洛阳48中九年级10月月考英语试题
词语运用:
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
  After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was   1   to the students.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who would like this $1 00 bill?”The students put up   2   hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you, but   3  , let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said.“Who   4   it now?”The hands went back into the air.“Well,”he said,“what if I do this?”and he   5   it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the   6   bill and said.“Who still wants it?”Hands went back again into the air.
  “My friends,”?he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)  7   today.No matter what I did to the $100 bill!Many   8   in our life, we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what   9   happened to you, you will never lose your value:You are   10   valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn't come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.”
1.________ 2.________ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________
6.________ 7.________ 8.________ 9.________ 10.________
来源:河南省安阳市2011届中招模拟考试英语试题
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形成填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
  You don't have to give ghousands of dollars to help someone.Sarah, a girl from Michigan, the USA, makes a difference just by giving her   1  .Sarah was seriously ill   2   she was a baby.It is   3   for her to move.Sarah has to   4   around with a walker, However, the 11-yiar-old girl doesn't give up, and she uses her experience to help others.
  Last summer, Sarah   5   three days a week for seven weeks at the Grand Rapids Comprehensive Therapy(  )Center.She was one of the youngest   6   for “Therapy and Fun”, a program for children with special needs.Her job was to help them and provide them   7   advice and encouragement.
  Sarah says that she's   8   she can share her knowledge with others, and that working at the center taught her a lot, too “I feel my life is getting better because I can help others in   9   way.” she said.Mary, Sarah's fourth-grade teacher said that Sarah has the help of other students around her.but shows them that she's there to   10   them also.
1.________
2.________
3.________
4.________
5.________
6.________
7.________
8.________
9.________
10.________
来源:2010年江苏省宿迁市毕业暨升学考试英语卷
题型:其他题
&阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
& dirty& with have& always time they large& want& speak lesson& first drop &
&&&After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.Afamous teacher was& 66& tothe students.Hewas holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Whowould like this $1 00bill?” The students put up& 67& hands at once.Thenhe said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but&68& ,let me do this.”He made the billinto a ball.Then he said. “Who&69& it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,”he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70& iton the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l& bill andsaid.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.& “My friends,”?he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&& today.Nomatter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73& in ourlife,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if weare worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what&74&& happened to you,you will never loseyour value:You are& 75& valuable to thosepeople who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whomyou know, but who you are.’’&
来源:2010年山东省泰安市生学业考试英语卷
题型:其他题
&阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。
& dirty& with have& always time they large& want& speak lesson& first drop &
&&&After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.Afamous teacher was& 66& tothe students.Hewas holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Whowould like this $1 00bill?” The students put up& 67& hands at once.Thenhe said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but&68& ,let me do this.”He made the billinto a ball.Then he said. “Who&69& it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,”he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70& iton the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l& bill andsaid.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air.& “My friends,”?he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&& today.Nomatter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73& in ourlife,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if weare worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what&74&& happened to you,you will never loseyour value:You are& 75& valuable to thosepeople who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whomyou know, but who you are.’’&
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。请将答写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。&dirty& with have& always time they large& want& speak lesson& first drop&&& After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was& 66&tothe students.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Whowould like this $1 00 bill?” The students put up& 67&hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but& 68&,let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said. “Who& 69&it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,” he said,“what if I do this?” and he& 70&it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the& 7l&bill and said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air. “My friends,”? he said,“you have learned a valuable(有价值的)& 72&&today.No matter what I did to the $100 bill! Many&& 73&in our life,we are dropped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothin9.But remember, no matter what& 74&&happened to you,you will never lose your value:You are& 75&valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know, but who you are.’’
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号完形填空. It is Sunday morning. The students are going to the 1 . Lily and Lucy like animals 2 . They get up very 3 in the morning. After 4 they go to school. The students 5 at the school gate. They go th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
完形填空。
&&&& It is Sunday morning. The students are going to the&&&1&&. Lily and Lucy like animals&&&2&&. They get up very&&&3&&&in the morning. After&&&4&&&they go to school. The students&&&5&&&at the school gate. They go there&&&6&&. Miss Gao goes&&&7&&&them. &&&& There are many kinds of&&&8&&&in the zoo. The biggest one is&&&9& . But they can't see any cats. &&&& The students&&10&&the zoo at four in the afternoon. Lily and Lucy get home at about five. They have avery good time.
(&&&& )1. A. cinema&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. very well&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. early&&&&&&(&&& &)4. A. supper&&&&& (&&& &)5. A. see&&&&&&&& (&&& &)6. A. by foot&&&& (&&& &)7. A. for&&&&&&&& (&&& &)8. A. animals&&&&(&&& &)9. A. a monkey&&&(&&& &)10. A. get to&&&&&
B. zoo&&&&&&& & B. very good& &&&&& B. late&&&&& & B. lunch&&&&& && B. watch&&&& & B. on foot&&& && B. and&&&&&& B. birds&&&&&& &B. a bird&&&&& &B. go to&&&&&&
C. factory&&&& &C. very much&&& &&& C. earlier&& & C. breakfast&& & C. look&&&&&&& & C. by feet&&&& && C. with&&&&&& & C. cats&&&&&&& && C. a tiger&&& && C. leave&&&&&
D. hospital&&&&&&&& &D. very nice&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. later&&&&&&&& && D. meal&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. meet&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. on feet&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. boats&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. an elephant&&&&&&&&&D. like&&&&&&&&&&&
1-5: BCACD&&& 6-10: BCADC
练习册系列答案
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& It is __1__ o'clock. The children __2__&to school by car every day. __3__&today they are going to& school on __4__&.&&&& It is ten o'clock. Mrs Sawyer usually __5__&at home in the morning,but today she is going __6__&.&&&& It is four o'clock in the afternoon. Mrs Sawyer __7__&tea __8__&the living room. But this afternoon she& is drinking __9__&in the garden. &&&& It is six o'clock in the evening. The children usually do their __10__&. But __11__&they __12__&in the& garden. &&&& It is nine o'clock. Mr Sawyer usually__13__&his newspaper at night. But he __14__&his newspaper &tonight. At the moment he is reading __15__&interesting book.
(&&&& )1. A. at eight&&&& (&&&& )2. A. go&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. And&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. feet&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. lives&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. the shops&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. drink usually (&&&& )8. A. at&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. a tea&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. homework&&&& (&&&& )11. A. in the evening(&&&& )12. A. play&&&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. sees&&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. doesn't read (&&&& )15. A. an&&&&&&&&&&
B. in eight&&&&&&&&B. goes&&&&&&&&&&&&B. But&&&&&&&&&&&&B. their feet&&&&&&B. live&&&&&&&&&&&&B. shop&&&&&&&&&&&&B. usually drink&&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. tea&&&&&&&&&&&&B. homeworks&&&&&&&&B. at this evening&&B. are playing&&&&B. reads&&&&&&&&&&B. doesn't look &&B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. eight&&&&&&&& C. is going&&&& C. Or&&&&&&&&&& C. foot&&&&&&&& C. stays&&&&&&&& C. shopping&&&& C. drinks usually C. in&&&&&&&&&& C. teas&&&&&&&& C. the homework&& C. this evening C. are play&&&& C. looks&&&&&&&& C. isn't reading C. the&&&&&&&&&&
D. the eight&&&&&&&&&& D. are going&&&&&&&&&& D. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the foot&&&&&&&&&&&&D. stay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. shops&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. usually drinks&&&&&&D. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the tea&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the homeworks&&&&&& D. on the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. plays&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. watches&&&&&&&&&&&& D. isn't looking&&&&&& D. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏省期末题
完形填空。
&&&&&& It is a thousand kilometers across that desert (沙漠). The road is&&&&1&&&&nearly all the way. Sometimes there is a deep sand. A driver must then put his foot down hard and drive through! There are three small&&&&2&&&&along the way. Vick reached the first place at ten o'clock p. m. He had his&&&&&3&&&&in a little restaurant(餐馆) there. It was a warm&&&&4&& &in August. Vick wanted to&&&& 5&&&&through the night. The nights are warmenough in August, but the days are very, very &&& 6&& .&&&&& &He left the restaurant at 11: 30 and drove over&&&&&7&&&&hours. There wasn't a moon, but the&&&&8&& &were wonderful. There was nothing else on die road. Vick thought, "It's an empty desert. No tree, house, man. "He could &&&9& &. the endless, white road in the car's headlights (车灯). A million stars looked down on him.&&&&&&&&It was two o'clock in the morning. Vick stopped the car. He was two hundred kilometers from the&&&10&&&town: "I'll light the cooker (炊具)," he thought, "and make some tea. " He got out of the car. &&&&&& He heard some sounds, ten or fifteen metres&&& 11&& . He could not see anything in the darkness (黑暗).A man said, "Good morning. It's a&&&12&& &morning, isn't it?" The man came forward (向前), out of the
out of the desert. Vick did not move. The man said, "You are going to&&&&13&&&some tea, aren't you? I often get a cup of tea at this time. It" s two o'clock. Cars always&&&14&&&near here at this time. Sometimes I get a&&&15& . Now listen, and I'll tell you a story. Then you'll give me..."
(&&&& )1. A. short&&& (&&&& )2. A. cities&& (&&&& )3. A. tea&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. night&&& (&&&& )5. A. live&&&& (&&&& )6. A. cold&&&& (&&&& )7. A. two&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. trees&&& (&&&& )9. A. see&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. home&&& (&&&& )11. A. about&& (&&&& )12. A. noisy&&(&&&& ) 13. A. eat&&&& (&&&& )14. A. leave&& (&&&&&)15. A. bread&&
B. good&&&& &&& B. hotels&& &B. supper&&&& && &B. day&&&&& &&B. stay&&&&&& &B. cool&&&&&& &&B. seven&&&&& &&B. animals&&& &&B. ride&&&&&& &&B. other&&&&& & &B. from&&&&&& B. lovely&& & &B. make&&&& & &B. stop&&&& & &B. car&&&&&
C. busy&&&& &&& &C. villages && &C. lunch&&&&& &&C. season&&&&&& & &C. drive&&&&& &&C. hot&&&&&&&&& & &C. ten&&&&&&& & &C. stars&&&&& &&C. pass&&&&&&&& & &C. next&&&&&& && &C. far&&&&&&& &&& &C. sleepy&& & &C. cook&&&&&& && &C. meet&&&&&& && &C. rest&&&&&&
D. well&&& &&&& &D. towns&& & &D. breakfast &D. month&&&&&& & &D. walk&&&&& &&D. warm&&&&&&& && &D. fourteen& &&D. clouds&&&&& &D. find&&&&&&& && &D. last&&&&& & &D. away&&&&& &&&& &D. sunny&& & &D. drink&&&& & &D. run&&&&&& & &D. meal&&&&&
来源:北京市期末题
完形填空。
&&&&&&& It is often said some people died in the burning buildings. Escaping (逃离) a fire is a&&&&&1&&&&&matter. Knowing what to do during a fire can save a life. It is&&&&&&2&& &to know the ways you can use and&&&& 3&&& &themto everyone in the family, such as steps and fire escapes (安全通道), but not lifts. &&&&&&& From the lower floors of the building, escaping&&&&&4&&& &windows is possible. Learn the best way of&&&&&5&&&&&&with the least chance of serious hurt. &&&&&&& The second floor window is usually not&&&&6&&&& from the ground. An average (平均高度的) person, hanging by the fingertips (指尖) will have a drop of about 1.80 metres to the ground. It is about the height (高度) of an average man. Of course, it is&&&&&7&& &to jump a short way than to stay in the burning building. You may be killed by the fire or smoke in it. &&&&&&& Windows are also useful when you are&&&&&8&&& &help. Before opening the window, be sure to keep the door&&&&&&9&&&&& . Otherwise, smoke and fire may be drawn into the room. Keep your&&&&&10&&& &low at the window to be sure you get fresh air. &&&&&&& On the second or third floor, the&&&&&11&&& &windows for escape are those which open onto a roof (房顶). From the roof a person can drop to the ground more safely. Small trees and grass can&&&&12&&& &to break a fall.
(&&&& )1. A. strange&&& (&&&& )2. A. interesting&&(&&&& )3. A. show&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. inside&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. staying&&& (&&&& )6. A. high&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. more dangerous(&&&& )8. A. looking at&&&(&&&& )9. A. closed&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. hands&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. best&&&& (&&&& )12. A. stop&&&&&
B. serious&&B. terrible&&B. ask&&&& B. outside&&&B. resting&&&&&&&& B. low&&&& B. safer&&&&&&&&&&&& B. looking up&B. open&&&&& B. legs&&&& &B. worst&&&B. hope&&&&
C. angry&&&C. important&C. play&&&&& C. through&&C. living&&& C. short&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. happier&& C. trying out&C. prepared&&C. head&&&&& C. most&&&&&& C. prefer&&&&
D. sad&&&&&&&&& D. boring&&&&&& D. learn&&&&&&& D. from&&&&&&&& D. leaving&&&&& &D. deep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. more excitingD. waiting for& D. covered&&&&& D. arms&&&&&&&& D. least&&&&&&& D. help&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
完形填空。
It is a good idea to&&1&& a small present when you go to a &&2&& party in England or the USA. Flowers are always nice, or you may bring a bottle of wine &&3&& , you know what the family&& 4&&&& You should arrive in time or&& 5&&minutes late. Don't get there early. If you are going to be there&&6&& fifteen minutes later, you should call and fell the host and hostess.Try to relax(放松)at the dinner table. If you don't know&&7&& to use the fork and knife,or the spoon,just watch&& 8&& and follow them. You can also ask someone next to you. If you like the food,you should thank the host and hostess&&9&& the meal and for their kindness. It's a good idea to send a card or thank you note the&&10&&&&day.
(&&&& ) 1. A. bring&&&&(&&& &) 2. A. breakfast(&&& &) 3. A. when&&&& (&&& &) 4. A. eat&&&&&&(&&&& ) 5. A. five&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. less than(&&& &) 7. A. why&&&&&&(&&& &) 8. A. other&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A. for&&&&&&(&&&& ) 10.A. last&&&&
B. take&&&& B. lunch&&&&B. if&&&&&& B. eats&&&& B. ten&&&&&&B. more thanB. how&&&&&&B. the otherB. of&&&&&& B. tomorrow
C. carry&&&&&& C. supper&&&&&&C. so&&&&&&&&&&C. drink&&&&&& C. five to ten C. about&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&C. others&&&&&&C. at&&&&&&&&&&C. next&&&&&&&&
D. move&&&&&& D. birthday&& D. as&&&&&&&& D. Drinks&&&& D. one to fiveD. for&&&&&&&&D. when&&&&&& D. the others D. about&&&&&&D. later&&&&&&
来源:浙江省中考真题
完形填空。
&&&& It was Molly's job to hand her father his paper lunch bag each morning before he went to work. Onemorning, besides his usual lunch bag, Molly&&1 &him a second paper bag. This one didn't look so good. It was&2&& and was held together with tape (胶带). &&&& Her father kissed Molly and started off to work with the &3&& bags. &&&& On his lunch break, while he was eating, he looked&&4&&the second old bag:two small dolls, three small stones and some coins. The busy father smiled, finished eating and&&5&& away the bags, dolls and stones. &&& &That &6&& when they were having supper, Molly asked, "Where's my bag, Daddy?" &&&& "What bag?" &&&& "The one I gave&&7&&this morning." &&&& "I left it at the office. &&8 &?" &&&& "I forgot to put this note in it," she said."Those are the&&9& &I really love. I thought you might like to&&10&&with them. You didn't lose the bag, did you,Daddy?" &&&& "Oh, no, "he said, lying (说谎). "I &11&& forgot to bring it home. I'll bring it tomorrow." &&&&& When Molly put her arms around her father's neck,he opened the&&12& &that read: "I love you, Daddy." &&&&& Molly had given him her treasures (财富),&&13& &he had thrown them into the trash can (垃圾箱). Sowhen he went back to the&&14& , he went straight to the trash can and&&15& all of Molly's things. He put the treasures inside the bag and carried it home.
(&&&& )1. A. handed&&&& (&&&& )2. A. nice&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. two&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. for&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. gave&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. morning&&& (&&&& )7. A. you&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. Who&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. foods&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. study&&&& (&&&& )11. A. even&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. card&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. so&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. shop&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. turned up
B. asked&& B. old&&&& B. three&& B. after&& B. put&&&& B. noon&&& B. him&&&& B. When&&& B. places& B. play&&& B. just&&& B. letter& B. or&&&&& B. office& B. used up
C. helped& C. empty&& C. four&&& C. into&&& C. ran&&&& C. evening C. her&&&& C. Where&& C. people& C. deal&&& C. still&& C. note&&& C. but&&&& C. bedroom C. gave up
D. bought&&&&& D. expensive&& D. five&&&&&&& D. around&&&&& D. threw&&&&&& D. midnight&&& D. them&&&&&&& D. Why&&&&&&&& D. collections D. fight&&&&&& D. hardly&&&&& D. book&&&&&&& D. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. school&&&&& D. picked up&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 oneeightyeight 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信