3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
You are the only one who can not be taken place
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你是唯一无法取代的写得很罗嗦啊,建议修改成you are the only one that can't be replaced.:)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你是唯一的那一个不能被取代的
你是任何人都无法取代的唯一。
take place发生;产生;进行;举行我认为这里应该是take the place
of 意为取代 代替这样即可翻译为你是唯一一个谁也不能代替的人!
扫描下载二维码Week 6 SB50 Lessons Learned at Scale - You are Not the Only One
| LinkedIn
Took a break for the Thanksgiving holiday and I'm back with lessons learned at scale. We talked about items that are static for employee and volunteer programs. How does your approach to engagement with a large scale program change as your numbers increase? That is what I will be discussing in the coming weeks leading up to 2017.
Wouldn't it be nice if the customer service rep that you IM with online or spoke with on the phone knew your backstory and your name? And that information traveled with you whenever you sent an inquiry to whatever company or service you were dealing with? Sounds like my next brilliant start-up idea. While every person wants their experience as an employee or a volunteer to feel individual to them, I've learned that it just isn’t possible when it comes to the amount of inquiries that you will receive on a large-scale event, sporting or not. You have to pick areas that can be individualized and areas that you use a broad based approach. &Here are a few steps that I’d advise you take after having gone through the process of handling thousands of requests from thousands of people on the daily and weekly with the volunteer effort for Super Bowl 50.
Step 1:&You had better make darn sure that the software you have selected to manage your people or your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool is able to accommodate mail merge functionality.&Getting an email with a “Hello All” or “Dear Employee/Volunteer” doesn’t cut it anymore. There is the technology out there to support merging a first name field, use it!& Make sure you address your people by their preferred, nick or formal name that is set up correctly in your CRM tool. This small step will make their engagement immediately feel more personal.&
Step 2: You also better make sure that you set up a robust customer support ticketing system and staff it accordingly.&If your numbers of employees or volunteers exceed 1,000, it is time to seriously consider utilizing this type of system. Train a team of your sales or customer service representatives if you are a small shop, if your company has the resources, hire trained staff to handle or if you are a volunteer-based program like we were, train a dedicated group of your volunteers to understand the ticketing system inside and out along with the communication tone and structure that you want to maintain throughout. Your company and program values should shine through with every interaction that takes place, train your folks to ensure that is happening every step of the way. This will ensure that the end user feels heard and taken care of. That their response is individual to them.& Build this customer support team into your overall staffing plan for your large-scale event.& Trust me, you will need 2-4 people dedicated to the management of inquiries 10-12 hours a day every single day leading up to the event, and at one month out, triple or quadruple that staffing plan for inquiry response.
Step 3: Now you may be thinking, we will just over-communicate the answers to all the questions our audience will have via multiple outlets, so we won't receive any inquiries or just a small number. Hence, no need for a ticketing system since there won't be many inquiries - problem solved! If this is your approach, you will most surely be proven wrong. In this day and age, people do not want to read anything longer than a few sentences. No matter where you put it, in their Facebook/Instagram/Twitter feed, on your website, in a FAQ that is attached in every single email that you send, people still won't read. When they have a question, they want it answered NOW. Additionally, while you think that you've thought through all of the potential questions someone may ask, you are always going to get the outliers.
What if I am traveling from South Africa on Lufthansa flight 458 and I have a volunteer shift that scheduled at 5pm that same day and my flight arrives at 1pm, will I have enough time to pick up my uniform and credential? Also, what is the best South African restaurant in the Bay Area?
What I learned is that you must have a combined approach. We built the additional tools and weekly/monthly communication topics to drive the answers to the most commonly asked questions home as often as we could. A constantly updated FAQ, website, pulse communications on social media with the hot questions of the day, and monthly newsletters all combined with the technology in the background to support those messages. Use your CRM and ticketing system technology to make the end user feel like their attention is their own and individual to them. Use your FAQs, website, social media spaces, and newsletters as your broad based approaches to have a place to reference when inquiries do come about, so your responses are consistent and aligned across the board.
Step 4: I will leave you with two parting words: Phone number. With large scale events these two words are dreaded. We chose to open up a phone line for calls during Game Week only. We staffed it during that time and communicated the hours that it would be staffed. Every program is different, so you will have to decide for yourself what works best, but I can assure you that providing an actual informed person to answer your question over the phone or at a walk-in location speaks volumes about individualizing your approach.
If you manage people, teams, or programs that impact the community at a company or nonprofit, I hope you find these posts helpful and validating to your good work. Share these with others and I look forward to your comments and hearing stories of your own!& Until next week.Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?辉星的You Are The Only One 歌词中文大意?_百度知道
辉星的You Are The Only One 歌词中文大意?
《求翻译》
You Are The Only One - 辉星
Do you know how feel tonight
Do you feel my heart bleeding one
No, you can not imagine that
I've waiting for you for entire my life.
Now you here for me as you were
and you smiled at me...
You are the Only One你是我的唯一Do you know how feel tonight 今晚你有什么感觉Do you feel my heart bleeding one 有没有感觉到我心滴血No, you can not imagine that 唉,你想象不了I've waiting for you for entire my life. 我下半生都会等你Now you here for me as you were 现在你就在我身边,一如从前and you smiled at me in the candle light 烛光里对我微笑just for the night you and I 这就是属于你我的晚上*You're the only one I loved. 你是我的唯一Lay by my side. 与我同在Why so long till you be back. 为何这么久才回来?Feel my tear drops. 你感受到我泪流了吗?You did make me sane before 之前你让我多么痴狂when you leave me. 你曾离我而去Now I'm fine 'cause you here with me. 现在我静好如初,因为你在我身旁Do you remember how we loved 你可记得我们如何相爱?and do you have my name in your heart. 你可有放我在心里?No, you don't have to answer me 你不需回答我just now I'm feelin' from 因为现在的我your tears swept over me 感触到你掠过我脸上泪水Now you here for me as you were. 现在你就在我身边,一如从前Please don't do it break my heart again 愿你别再伤我的心and I don't want to cry. 我不想再泪眼朦胧You're the only one I loved. 你是我的唯一Lay by my side. 与我同在Why so long till you be back. 为何这么久才回来Feel my tear drops. 你感受到我泪流了吗?You did make me sane before 之前你让我多么痴狂when you leave me. 你曾离我而去Now I'm fine 'cause you here with me. 现在我静好如初,因为你在我身旁 All the lights out of me without you 没有你,我看不到光明and I cried and I prayed again. 只能哭肿双眼,再度祈祷Just let me know and how 请让我知道you feel without me. 你对我的感觉In the deep mist I couldn't find you. 曾在迷雾里,我找不到你I spent the nights many lonely nights. 千百个夜晚,孤单中自赏Just I'm missing you (missing you) 我挂念你(想念你)with broke my heart (broke my heart). 你曾伤了我的心Baby give it back to me my smiling days亲爱的,把微笑的日子还给我诚挚为你翻译,希望你满意!望采纳,谢谢~
采纳率:93%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
辉星的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。you are the only one i love 中文歌词_百度知道
you are the only one i love 中文歌词
jaymay的。。。
我有更好的答案
You Are The Only One I Love
你是我唯一所爱的人(Jaymay )The first time that i met you i knew
当第一次遇见你我就知道One day i would know you even better 有一天我一定会了解你甚至更多When people tried to tell me &do not fall for him& 当人们已经厌倦告诉我 &别为了他而沉沦&I told myself &don't let them get to you& 我告诉我自己,别让他们说中了.You are the only one i love 你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one i love
你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one i love to love 你是我唯一乐於去爱的人You are the only one i love
你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one i love
你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one
你是唯一的那个人The first thing that you said to me was
你告诉我的第一件事&jamie i love you, jamie i love you, jamie, jamie, i love you&吉米,我爱你. 吉米,我爱你,吉米.
吉米,我爱你.And i've never been one to believe in love at first sight 我从来没有相信过一见钟情But now i know it exists
但现在我知道事实是存在的.You are the only one i love
你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one i love to love
你是我唯一乐於去爱的人You are the only one i love
你是唯一的那个人We went for walks through leaves in parks
我们散步走过树叶满地的公园Your winter sleeve was pulled over my hand
你那冬天的袖套包裹著我的手Oh don't you know i thought of you when on st. mark's 噢,你难道不知道, 当我走我在马克斯街道, 我曾想到你I saw some other man collecting cans 那时我看到一些男人在收集罐头You are the only one i love
你是我唯一所爱的人You are the only one i love to love
你是我唯一乐於去爱的人You are the only one i love
你是唯一的那个人
采纳率:39%
Only Love [00:05.50]唯一的爱 [00:08.50]演唱:trademark乐队(真情马克) [00:14.50] [00:17.50]Two a.m. and the rain is falling (凌晨2点的凄风苦雨中 ) [00:25.35]Here we are at the cross roads once again (我们再次 来到这分手的十字路口) [00:31.60]You're telling me you're so confused (你告诉我你是那 么的彷徨) [00:35.55]You can't make up your mind (你无法做出决定) [00:39.33]is this meant to be you're asking me (那是不是意味着 你在回绝我) [00:46.50]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [00:51.75]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [00:55.35]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [01:00.00]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [01:02.10]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [01:07.04]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [01:10.65]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [01:15.63]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [01:25.63] [01:27.80]In your arm as the dawn is breaking (晨熹在你的臂膀间 升起) [01:35.70]Face to face and a thousand mines apart (面对面心却 相距千里) [01:42.22]I've tried my best to make you see (我努力地想让你明 白) [01:46.00]There's hope beyond the pain (痛楚过后还有希望) [01:49.56]If we give enough if we learn to trust (如果我们真心 付出,如果我们学着去信任) [01:57.00]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [02:03.26]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [02:06.70]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [02:10.58]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [02:13.54]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [02:18.40]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [02:22.56]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [02:27.29]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [02:40.00] [02:46.04]I know if I could find the words (我知道如果能够找些 话) [02:50.41]To touch you deep inside (从内心深深触动你) [02:53.66]You'd give our dream just one more chance (你会给我 们的梦想再一次机会) [02:57.53]Don't let this be our goodbye (不会让这次成为我们的永 别) [03:04.80]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [03:09.86]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [03:13.30]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [03:17.32]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [03:20.22]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [03:25.28]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [03:31.01]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [03:35.80]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [03:43.72]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定)
Only Love [00:05.50]唯一的爱 [00:08.50]演唱:trademark乐队(真情马克) [00:14.50] [00:17.50]Two a.m. and the rain is falling (凌晨2点的凄风苦雨中 ) [00:25.35]Here we are at the cross roads once again (我们再次 来到这分手的十字路口) [00:31.60]You're telling me you're so confused (你告诉我你是那 么的彷徨) [00:35.55]You can't make up your mind (你无法做出决定) [00:39.33]is this meant to be you're asking me (那是不是意味着 你在回绝我) [00:46.50]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [00:51.75]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [00:55.35]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [01:00.00]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [01:02.10]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [01:07.04]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [01:10.65]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [01:15.63]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [01:25.63] [01:27.80]In your arm as the dawn is 35.70]Face to face and a thousand mines apart (面对面心却 相距千里) [01:42.22]I've tried my best to make you see (我努力地想让你明 白) [01:46.00]There's hope beyond the pain (痛楚过后还有希望) [01:49.56]If we give enough if we learn to trust (如果我们真心 付出,如果我们学着去信任) [01:57.00]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [02:03.26]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [02:06.70]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [02:10.58]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [02:13.54]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [02:18.40]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [02:22.56]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [02:27.29]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [02:40.00] [02:46.04]I know if I could find the words (我知道如果能够找些 话) [02:50.41]To touch you deep inside (从内心深深触动你) [02:53.66]You'd give our dream just one more chance (你会给我 们的梦想再一次机会) [02:57.53]Don't let this be our goodbye (不会让这次成为我们的永 别) [03:04.80]But only love can say (可是只有爱可以回答) [03:09.86]Try again or walk away (从新开始或是远远离开) [03:13.30]But I believe for you and me (然而我坚信,对于你我来说 ) [03:17.32]The sun will shine one day (阳光会再一次照彻大地) [03:20.22]So I'll just play me part (因此我只是扮演我的角色) [03:25.28]And pray you'll have a change of heart (祈祷你的心情 会从此改变) [03:31.01]But I can't make you see it through (但我无法让你明白 ) [03:35.80]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 定) [03:43.72]That's something only love can do (有些事只有爱可以决 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are not alone 的文章

更多推荐