其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。在周末他喜欢和朋友们去看电影和打篮球。 英语翻译_百度知道
在周末他喜欢和朋友们去看电影和打篮球。 英语翻译
He prefers to go to the cinema and play basketball with his friends at weekend.
采纳率:14%
he likes going to play basketball and watch movie
his friends in the weekend
On weekends,he likes to go to cinemas and play basketball with his friends.
On weekends he liked and my friends to go to movies and play basketball
绝对正确。
On weekends,he likes to go to cinemas and play basketball with his friends
On weekends he liked to go to movies and play basketball with his friends
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我经常在空闲时间和朋友们一起打篮球。 的翻译是:Free time and I often play basketball with my friends. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我经常在空闲时间和朋友们一起打篮球。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Free time I often play basketball with friends.
I frequently play the basketball together in the idle time and the friends.
Free time and I often play basketball with my friends.
I have often in his spare time playing basketball with my friends.
I frequently play the basketball together in the idle time and the friends.
相关内容&aLabour cost 人工成本 & athe whole day we unpacked the boxes,filled the cupboards and tidied,until we were extremely tried. 全天我们打开了箱子,填装了碗柜并且整理了,直到我们极端被尝试了。 & aAs soon as five miles pace back and forth 当五英哩踱步反复 & a角色类型 Role type & a我们在教学中有没有经验。我们应该做我们所能。 Do we have the experience in the teaching.We should be us energy. & aYou can change or reset the password for your Apple ID account by providing some information 您能通过提供一些信息改变或重新设置密码为您的苹果计算机公司ID帐户 & ano,it ian,t i think 没有,它伊恩, t我thinkitshelen在 & a对……进行了剖析 To ......Has carried on the analysis & afor some Lipschitz constants ll of lw(·) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe are you. 我们是您。 & apc card hard drive 印制电路插件硬盘 & a书犹药也,善读之可以医愚 Also the book still the medicine, friendly reads may the medicine be simpleminded & athe centre of attention 关注中心 & a为你我愿意。 Wants for your me. & ayou may wonder whether it is tuer 您可以想知道它是否是tuer & awe packed our bags 我们包装了我们的袋子 & aI cannot choose the best .The best chooses me 我不可能选择最佳。最佳选择我 & athey are beautiful and the aroma is phenomenal! 他们是美丽的,并且芳香是现象的! & aThe world's most beautiful Lori Xuxu 世界的最美丽的Lori Xuxu & amary has the faculty to speak four languages 玛丽有教职员讲四种语言 & a红颜易凋零,相知得常青,愿得一心人,白头不相离 Young person easy on the wane, knowns one another well evergreen, is willing the human, the old age not to leave wholeheartedly & a下步深入研究 Next step thorough research & aIt's amazing to be with so many people who love textile design as much as I do 它是惊人的是以爱纺织品设计的许多人,和我一样多 & a这个黄色的尺子是海伦的 This decadent ruler is Helen & aaverage attendance 平均出勤 & a请访问这个网站如果你愿意捐助灾区 Please visit this website if you are willing to donate the disaster area & aBUCK REGULATER 大型装配架REGULATER & aSituational constraints are also experienced by people with chronic diseases and 情势限制由人也体验以慢性病和 & aAny questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me. 任何问题, pls不犹豫与我联系。 & a正因为她喜欢运动 所以过去常常踢足球 Because just she likes the movement therefore frequently played the soccer in the past & a一个活泼开朗的女孩 A lively open and bright girl & a预测错误 Predictable error & a在中国,我有房子,车子,如果你来,非常方便。 In China, I have the house, the vehicle, if you come, extremely convenient. & amaintenance availability must be ensured by using a combination of at least two choices beetween duplication of equipment 必须通过使用至少二个选择的组合保证维护可及性beetween设备的复制 & ahe doctor thought quickly."then turn the body around so that people will think he was coming in ." 他迅速篡改想法。“然后扭转身体,以便人们认为他是以后的in.” & asongwrite album songwrites册页 & aWe will use a new techique
in next year 我们在明年将使用一新的techique & a按时做我的作业 Makes my work on time & ahur m?nga pennor har hon nu 多少支笔现在有她 & aTOP RET : unknown error! TOP RET: unknown error! & aSomeone said, my love, I just thought 某人说,我的爱,我认为 & awe can talk later 我们可以以后谈话 & aOperating
Systems 操作系统 & aDon't be afraid, there I am 不要害怕,那里我是 & a年的历史 Year history & a2002年,中国歌唱家宋祖英就在悉尼歌剧院举行演唱会 In 2002, Chinese singer Song Zuying on held the concert in Sydney Opera house & a在不在? In? & atone 1 fall in pitch 口气在沥青的1个秋天 & aI have learned English for only one year ,so I can't understand what the teacher says and I an afraid of talking with classmates in English. I know this is the most important year for me and I really work very hard. But the biggest problem for me is that I can't read fast 我只学会了英语一年,因此我不可能了解什么老师说和I害怕谈话与同学用英语。 我知道这是最重要的年为我,并且我非常艰苦真正地工作。 但最大的问题为我是我不可能快速地读 & a那个用英语怎么读 How that does read with English & a你要多少货 You want how many goods & av. (Informática) buscar na Internet usando G buscar na Internet informa??es sobre novos (ou prováveis) namorados ou namoradas v. (电脑科学)搜寻在互联网使用G 搜寻在互联网新的(或可能)男朋友或namoradas信息 & aThe reaction gave rise to 3-(1H-indol-3-yl)-4-methylphenol (3a) as the major product in 77% yield (Equation 2). 反应在77%出产量(式2)提升了3 (1H吲哚3 yl) - 4-methylphenol (3a)作为主要产品。 & a张雪个 チャンXuege & aTranslate the following sentences into English with the worlds or expressions in the brackets 翻译以下句子成英语与世界或表示在托架 & a我经常在空闲时间和朋友们一起打篮球。 I frequently play the basketball together in the idle time and the friends. &An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.求翻译“他经常和朋友一起打篮球”_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:60,502贴子:
求翻译“他经常和朋友一起打篮球”收藏
He always plays basketball with his friends
彼はいつも友达とバスケットボールをやる。
登录百度帐号}

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球的好处 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信