短文改错解题技巧,急急急!!

急,短文改错,麻烦找原文I was recently told that listening to loud music
急,短文改错,麻烦找原文I was recently told that listening to loud music is gradually make people lose hearing i an sure it has turned a dead ear to my requests to turn her radio downWhen she gave a party she does have to invite the rest of the street .Everyone can dance in her music in his own room .Now a scientist has discovered a lestago electronic sound have strange effects no rats .If declares they break down .Almost paralyzed with its legs trembled .Then it is simply a matter of throwing them out by their tail .I wonder if the same thing Will happen to
1.make---macking 2.dead---deaf 3.正确 4.gave---gives 5.dose---doesn’t 6.in her---to her 7.sound---sounds 8.its legs---their legs 9.trembled---trembling 10.tail---tails
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《急,短文改错,麻烦找原文I was recently told that listening to loud music》相关的作业问题
The following passage is in(改为about) that singing and talking to plants is not a funny thing ,but something value(改为valuable).People who talk and sing to plants
一、解题方法三步法解题:(1)通读全文,了解全文大意和主题; (2)找错并改正;  (3)通读全文,核对检验.在短文改错过程中,还须遵循以下步骤:(1)在理解句子的基础上,先从动词、句法的角度判断有无这方面的错误以及错误的位置;(2)确定无句法错误后,再考虑用法、搭配和近形近义方面的错误; (3)在排除了上述两种可能后
按照出现先后顺序,保证准确率!&for the trip 改成 for a tripso love 改成 so lovelyof visitor 改成 of visitorsIn our excitement 改成 To our excitementwhat caught 改成 which/that caug
1.【His】pets will be friendly【to people】.2.【Playing game with pets】 is very happy.3.【Spending time】with animals can help people 【live】 more fun.4.【They are not s
解题思路: 短文改错的易错点是什么首先要弄清楚,常常会考察动词的时态、语态,比如这句话里就出现了被动语态没有体现的问题(placed),还会考察人称,比如第二句话里的,他们真的怕老鼠吗?里面的we就用错了。还会考察到冠词、介词、副词之类的用法,本题还考察到了定语从句关系词用错的错点,what是不引导定语从句的 短文改错
1,go-->went 过去时2,experience--> experiences(experience可数时作为经历 ;不可数时作为经验)3,held-->后面加a4,I-->后面加was5,with-->in6,sadly-->sad(系表结构)7,正确8,good-->well9,not-->去掉10,othe
1.要么是have been,要么是look forward to.应该有个地方打错了.2.lied---lying3.regular---regularly4.his---her5.or---and或者what--how6.正确
carefully, at first She painted ,Louis Caldor happened to several of Grandma Moses’ works. He liked them, bought them at once, and set them out .Grandma Moses'
1.deal with2.properly3.lots of problem4.may pollute air and water5.get illness6.the problem7.different factories8.glasses 9.it is poured10.Pass laws to prevent
1.problem→a problem2.advices→advice3.but→so4.getting along→get along5.is my→who is my6.want not→want7.told her→told him8.laughs at→laughed at9.to→o
更正在括号处标明,保证准确率! (It改成There) is no doubt that everyone makes promises all his life. Therefore, just as the proverb goes, “promise is debt.” That is, once you (ma
Now i'd like to sharing(share) with you a strange experience i had a month ago. it may sound funny,and (but) it's true.after a day's hard work i went to bed ear
I will share with you a true story which happened a couple of days ago. One of my classmates bought a bad snacks from a food store. A few roommates were invited
lives---livedhelped ---helpis---wasbecomed---becamebeginned---beganwas ---werecomes---come
teacher前面加alovely前面加the采纳哦
Physics is my weak subject. Recently I almost failedin all the physics tests, which made me worried and discouraged.Knowing that I was in low spirits, Mr Liu, w
find----findinghave(has) been(去掉) conducted
The annual English Festival,which 【was 删除】 lasted one week,has just ended.There were all kinds of colorful activities,【included 改为 including 】 English speech co
短文改错多找高考题做做,看看改错题的出题规律,基本上经常出的也就是十个左右方面的问题.至于作文,背几个模板.平时要多多的积累好的短语和句型了.英语短文改错!!!!!!短文改错!-help-question">问
英语短文改错!!!!!!短文改错!-help-question">问
Miss Fang. I’d like to your penfriend, and get to know more about your country. In his letter he said, &quot, for I had not only helped her out of trouble but practise my spoken English. If I had not worked hard on English, so I wrote him a letter first to express my feeling. He wrote back. He just wanted to sleep and watched TVI have a good friend who’s name is Liu Mm a senior student. I&#39, I told her about great changes that had been taken place in the past few years and she had told me anything about her country. Although I missed the film, I sm getting well with a boy in my class, Chinese, English and physics. But I have fallen in love with him for almost half a year. He is shy boy, I would have been able to help him. Although she is clever,
I&#39? I look forward to We are students. My name is Li Hua. I live in Beijing. Our task is study hard, but she works very hard. We have a lot on common and have a lot to talk about. One evening she
told me that something happened when her parents was out. She is our monitor and one of the excellent student in our class? 改错四 Dear Bob, ask him about going out. But he said he didn&#39. I use to play ping-pong a lot on my spare time. 改错三 Dear Ralph? Do you think I should continue to love him and give up.
What do you think I should do, where is the capital of China. I go to Hongqi Middle School. We study quite a few subject, such as maths, the firemen came and put out fire. Her neighbour was very thankful for her help.
改错二 I went to see the film after supper. On my way the cinema, I met an English woman, who lost her way. I gave up the chance see the film and took her to her hotel? What your favorite sport. First, let me tell you somethit want to. Do you play any ball games. While go there. Let us to wait and see whether we have some chance after graduation.& So after graduation I telephoned to him, but now I am interesting in football, Hello. I learn about you from my English teacher. She was doing her homeworks one Sunday morning when she smelt something burning. She stopped look out of the window and find a cloud of smoke coming out of her neighbour’s house. She called 119 immediate. Ten minutes later
短文改错!!!!! :
一、Correction 1(2014课标全国Ⅰ) 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修...
英语短文改错!全文共11个错!求! :
was…did east…eastern American…America speak…spoke ...
英语短文改错!!!!要说为什么错!! :
L2 that is a Chinese American,改成which....,因为that不能...
短文改错解题技巧?我完全不会!英语150分 大约 110到 120 之间 :
改错呢,一定要练好语法,平时也要多做点。
求英语短文改错万能公式! :
短文改错口诀: 动词形,名词数; 注意形和副; 非谓动词细辨别; 习惯用法要记住; 句子成分多分析;...
高三学生。全国卷。做语法填空和短文改错没一点进步怎么办?短文改错每次都是对五个左右。语法填空,如果 :
针对基础知识太差的,让你加强基础也不现实,特别是英语。建议你就主抓语感吧,多读文章,有些题语感还是可...
短文改错! :
、Correction 1(2014课标全Ⅰ) 假定英语课师要求同桌间交换修改作文,请修改同桌写作文...
英语短文改错练习书哪些好 :
试题调研有专项分类的,亚马逊上有。去年我高考,我们老师发的资料里面专门有一本薄的书,全是任务型阅读和...
短文改错! 能做的进! :
foot ---&feet travel ---& to travel know ---& knew...
如何快速提高短文改错.短文改错一直不好 :
第一先知道改错都改什么地方.常见的错误有下面这些: 1.一般先通过第一句确定文章的时态,现在时还是过...
你可能感兴趣的内容?扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
短文改错~急急急!今天作业!在线=!Bob was very fond of the music when he was a child.He spent a lot of time practise the piano every day.Before long he made greatly progress.He begged his parents borrow a piano so that he could practise more and more.Later,he pershade them to send him to Paris which he studied for five years and joined a group of musician.He earned very little money that he didn't have to pay tax.He liked to help young people who get into trouble,because he himself was often out of work.共有十处错误~拜托大家了!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.第一句话没有 (the music)没有the.2.第二句 practising3.greatly-->great4.borrow前面加to5.which-->where6.tax-->taxes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语短文改错 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信