I ride the bikemy bike to get to school.中的第一个to是介词还是不定式?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语语法I ride a bike to school 这里的ride应该是及物动词,为什么还要加to,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
ride是及物动词,后加宾语 a bike.to是介词.to school 是介词短语,在此处当副词用作目的状语,是修饰 I ride a bike 的,指I ride a bike 要到达的地点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ride是及物动词,没错。a bike不是做了它的宾语吗?to是不关它的事了。
亲爱的知友,你好,为你这里I 【主语】ride【谓语】 a bike【宾语】 to school【宾语补足语】.to不是跟在ride之后的,ride 后不是直接加了宾语a bike 吗?to school 是宾语补足语,呵呵。希望帮助到了你!
这里to意译向;至;往,表示去某个目的地,是不定式作目的状语的用法。如:go to school,take him to somewhere,都是这样的用法。
这里的to 不是介词,to do sth.是固定结构表目的意为“去。。。”
ride是及物动词,所以它后面直接接a bike,to school是状语部分,跟ride无关
我不太懂及物动词之类的东西。但我知道to的意思是去,所以你如果说;I ride a bike school 那意思就是;我骑车学校(不通顺)所以要加toI ride a bike( to) school我骑车(去)学校求采
扫描下载二维码初中初二八年级英语上册复习教学知识点归纳总结_伤城文章网
初中初二八年级英语上册复习教学知识点归纳总结
初中初二八年级英语上册复习教学知识点归纳总结,期末测试试题习题大全 Unit 4 【重要词汇概览】 ◆ subway/5sQbweI/n. 地铁,地下火车 ◆ train/treIn/ n. 火车 ◆ minute/5mInIt/n. 分钟 ◆ kilometer/5kIlE9mi:tE/ n. 公里,千米 ◆ quick/kwIk/ adj. 快的,迅速的 ◆half/hB:f/n. 一半,二分之一 ◆ past/pB:st/prep. 在时间上超过,在......之后,经过 ◆ stop/stCp/n. 车站 ◆ transportation/9trAnspC:5teIFEn/ n. 运送,运输 ◆ north/nC:W/ n. 北部,北方 ◆ depend/dI5pend/v. 依靠,依赖 ◆ must/mQst,mEst/aux.v. 必须,一定要 ◆ bicycle/5baIsIkl/ n. 自行车 ◆ ill/Il/adj. 生病的,不健康得 ◆ worry/5wQrI/v. 担心,担忧,焦虑 adj. 北部的,北方的 How do you get to school?【重要词组概览】 ◆ grow up 长大,成长 花费某人某些时间去做某事◆ take sb. some time to do sth. ◆ in common ◆ leave for ◆ travel abroad ◆ go down to ◆ most of ◆ some of ◆ take the subway ◆ how far ◆ bus station ◆ bus ride ◆ school bus ◆ come back ◆ take the train ◆ take the bus ◆ get to school共有,相同 离开去某地 去国外旅游 延续至;走下去… 大多数的 一些 乘坐地铁 多远 汽车站 乘汽车之行 校车 回来 乘坐火车 乘坐公共汽车 到校 ◆ by boat ◆ walk to school ◆ from ...to... ◆ half past six ◆ depend on ◆ be different from ◆ have to乘坐小船 步行去上学 从......到...... 六点半 依靠,依赖 和......不同 不得不【语法知识聚焦】 1. How long does it take ? How long does it take you to get from home to school ? It takes about 25minutes to walk and 10 minutes by bus. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 是固定句型,“花费某人多少时间去做某事”。take 在这里 表示“花费时间”、“占用”、“需要”的意思。eg. It takes twenty - five minutes . 占用 25 分钟。 It took the people a lot of time to get to the mountain. 人们花了很多时间才到了那座大山。 It takes me twenty minutes to get to school on foot every morning. 每天早晨我步行到学校要花费二十分钟。 It will take three hours to finish the work. 完成那项工作需要花费三个小时。 动词 take 还有其他词义,常用的含义及用法如下: 1) 拿;握住;抓住 The mother took her child by the hand. 2) 取走,拿走 Take this shopping home. 把买的东西拿回家。 母亲拉着孩子的手。The foods here are all free - take any you like. 这里的食品都是免费的,你们随便吃吧。 3) 乘,坐,搭(车、船) Shall we go by bus or take a cab? 我们是乘公共汽车去还是乘出租汽车去? to take a bus to work 乘公共汽车上班 4) 吃;喝;服用;吸入 Take your medicine. 把药服下。 5) 进行;作;为 to take a walk 散步 If you don’t take / get more exercise you’ll get fat. 你如果不多锻炼就会发胖。 to take a look around 在附近看看 6) 测出,量出 Take your temperature. 量一量你的体温。 7) 减掉,去掉 If you take 4 from 10, you have 6. 十减去四剩六。 8) 懂得;了解 Do you take me? 你懂我的意思吗? 9) 持续,花费(时间) Just a minute, it won’t take me long to change. 等一下,我很快就可以换好衣服。 This new pain-killer doesn’t take long to act on the pain? 这种新止痛药不需要很长时间就能发挥止痛作用。 10) 照像,拍照 I had my picture taken this morning. 今天早晨我照了像。 He(or:His face) doesn’t take well. 他不上照。 另外:To get to the hospital takes you half an hour . 其中“To get to the hospital”是不定式做主语。 不定式结构就是 to + 动词原形。 如:want to play 中“to play”就是不定式。 在上一例句中不定式(划线)部分作主语太长,使句子不平衡。为了保持句子平衡,我们将它放在 句尾。这时需要一个“形式”主语来代替它放在主语的位置。那么上一句就应该为:It takes you half an hour to get to the hospital . It 为形式主语。 到目前为止我们已经学了几种“it”的用法。 1)表示动物的“它”。It is a panda .它是个熊猫。 2)表示前边提到过的事情或物。 如:I like the book . It is interesting . 3)表示天气。 It is warm . 天很暖和。 4)表示距离: It is ten miles。距离 10 英里。 5)作形式主语: It is important to eat a balanced diet . 真正的主语是 to eat a balanced diet . 6)表示时间: It is 8 o’clock . from…to 表示“从…到…” from Shanghai to Beijing .从上海到北京。 from 和 to 都是介词。 It is ten miles from home to school . 从学校到家有 10 英里。 2. How do you get to school ? 你是怎样到学校的。 特殊疑问词 How 表示“怎么样” get to“到达”。相当于 reach 。eg. I get to school at 8 o’clock .or:I reach school at 8 o’clock . 我 8 点到校。 注意 get to + 名词,必须有“to”,因为“get”是不及物动词,如 get to Beijing。 而“reach”是及物动词,可直接跟宾语,不加“to”只能说 reach Beijing。 但是 get to 后如果跟“there , here , home”这三个副词时,不加“to”。 get there 到达那里 get here 到达这里 get home 到家此外:arrive 也表示到达,后面要加介词 in 或 at,eg. He arrived in London at 3 p.m. 他下午三点到达伦敦。(同“get to”一样,后跟副词“there , here , home”时介词“in”或“at”不出现。如: He arrived home yesterday .昨天他到家了。) 3. Then he leaves for school at around half past six . 然后他大约 6 点半时离开去学校。 leave…for… 表示离开某地到某地。for 后边跟的地方表示要去的地方而不是离开的地方。有时离开的地方不提, 只提到 for 后边要到的地方。如: He left Beijing for Shanghai . 他离开北京到上海。 He left for Shanghai . 他离开去上海了。(离开哪里没有提,只提到要去的地方) 4. In North America , most students go to school on the school bus . 在北美,大部分学生们坐校车。 我们说乘公共汽车是 by bus。by 和 bus 中间没有“the”。表示在车上,用 on。同样,说 by train 表示乘火车。如果是在火车上“on the train”。 表示乘坐交通工具时的表示方法: 1)用 take,表示“乘坐” He takes the train . 他乘火车。 He takes the bus . 他乘公共汽车。 2)用 by He gets to school by bus / train / plane/air / ship / car. 他乘公共汽车/火车/飞机/船/小卧车到学校。 By 是介词,表示“乘”什么工具,但要注意在 by 和 bus 等中间不加冠词“the”。 3)但当我们说步行到哪里时不用介词“by”,而用“on”。 on foot 如:He goes to school on foot . 他步行去学校。 此外还可以说成:He walks to school . 5. 在美国我们说地铁为 subway ;而在英国将地铁称为 underground . 6. How far is it from your home to school ? 从你家到学校有多远? how far 问路程“多远”; how often 是问频率“间隔多久(一次)”; how long 是问(时间)“持 续多久”,常与现在完成时或一般将来时连用。eg. How far is it from Beijing to Guangzhou? 从北京到广州有多远? How far do you live from school ? 你住的地方离学校有多远? I live 10 miles from school . (我住的地方)离学校有 10 英里。 7. In China , it depends where you are . 在中国,要由你在哪里来定。 where you are 是动词 depend 的宾语从句。 depend v. 依靠,依赖。一般与介词 on 表示“依靠”、“依赖”。1) depend(常与 on, upon 连用)视情况而定 That depends. 视情形而定。 It all depends on how you tackle the problem. 那要看你如何应付这问题而定。 2)(常与 on 连用)信任,信赖;需要 Children must depend on their parents. 孩子们必须依赖他们的父母。 You can depend on his honesty. 你可以相信他的诚实。 depend on 依靠;由...而定, 取决于;从属于;依赖其维持 depend upon 依靠;由...而定, 取决于;从属于;依赖其维持 All living things depend on the sun for their growth . 万物生长靠太阳。 depend on 还可以表示依……而定。eg. It all depends on you .取决于你。 8. In big cities , students usually ride bikes to school or take buses . 在大城市,学生们通常骑自行车到校或坐公共汽车去。 其中 city 的复数形式是 cities。 bus 的复数形式是 buses。 9. And in places where there are rivers and lakes ,…students usually go to school by boat . 在有河和湖的地方,……学生们通常乘船去学校。 by boat 表示乘船。 Where there are rivers and lakes 作定语从句,所定的中心词是 places。 10. That must be a lot more fun than taking a bus .(乘船)比坐公共汽车有更多的乐趣。 more 是 much 的比较级,意思是比……更多的……。 taking a bus 是个动名词短语。 11. A small number of students .少量的学生。 a number of = some,修饰复数名词,作定语,谓语用复数。如: A number of people are standing outside the office .办公室外面站着很多人。 the number of 中的 number 指“总数量”,与复数名词连用。 如:The number of people there is over 500 .那儿的人数超过 500。 该句主语是 number , people 作 number 的后置定语,因此谓语用单数 is。 12. I need to see my friend . need to do 表示需要做某事,need 在这里是行为动词,后边跟“to do”不定式。 13. Don’t worry .别着急。 worry 在此处为行为动词,经常与 about 连用。 表示“对……担心”,eg. His mother worries about his study . 他妈妈对他的学习很担心。 另外还有个词组 be worried about . 这时 worried 是个形容词,前边必须有 be 动词。如: He is worried about his English . 他担心他的英语。 【综合能力检测】 一. 根椐题意和所给的字母提示,填入正确的单词。 1. Granny isn’t in good health. My family w__ __ __ __ about her very much. 2. A: What time is it? B: It h__ __ __ past seven. The meeting begins at eight o’clock. A: Oh, then we have thirty minutes to relax before the meeting. 3. Beijing is in the n__ __ __ __ of China. 4. He has a qu__ __ __ mind. He is always the first to find the answers. 5. Mary has to look after her mother at home. Because her mother is i__ __ in bed. 二. 连词成句 1. how, your, does , father , to, go, work? _________________________________________________________? 2. how, they, do, to, school, get, every day? _________________________________________________________? 3. how long, it , does , take, you, get, to, home, from , to , school? _________________________________________________________? 4. the, early, takes, bus, him, his, to, work place __________________________________________________________. 5. in North America, to, go, school, most, students, on, school, the , bus __________________________________________________________. 三. 方框选词,用所给动词的适当形式填空。 about, how far, think of, walk, ride1. I usually _____but sometimes I take the bus. 2. The bus ride usually takes _____25 minutes. 3. We’re _______ going to visit Mr. Smith. 4. He _____ the bike to the subway station. 5. A: _____ does she live from school? B: She lives very near from school.四. 补全对话 A: B: I A:1 2 3do you get to school? the train. does it take?B: Oh, around forty minutes. How about you? A: I take the subway. B: Ho long does that A: Oh, 5 4 ?thirty-five minutes.五. 完成句子 1. 昨晚我用了一小时写作业。 It _____ _____ one hour _____ _____ my homework yesterday evening. 2. 我可以信任你吗? Can I _____ _____ you? 3. 这个航班要飞多久? ____ ____ does the flight take? 4. 下雨时,我乘坐出租车。 When it _____, I take a taxi. 5. 周末我喜欢骑自行车. I like _____ _____ my bike on the weekends. 6. 我们匆匆吃了饭,然后跑着去赶火车。 We had a _____ meal and then _____ _____ _____ the train. 六、就画线部分提问 1. It takes them about two hours to get to the bus station. 2. I take the subway to get to school.【参考答案点拨】 一.1. worry 2. half 3. north 4. quick 5. ill1. worry, 根椐题意及字母提示,并 worry 经常与 about 连用,意为: 为...... 担心。 2. half,根椐字母提示及题意: Oh, then we have thirty minutes to relax before the meeting. 3. north, 根椐字母提示及北京的地理位置。 4. quick,根椐字母提示及题中的 He is always the first to find the answers. 5. ill, 根椐题意及字母提示。二、 1. How does your father go to work? 2. How do they get to school every day? 3. How long does it take you to get to school from home? 4. The early bus takes him to his work place. 5. In North America most students go to school on the school bus. 三、1. walk 2. about 3. thinking of 4. rides 5.How far1. walk, 因为句中交代 but sometime I take the bus,与 walk 形成对照。 2. about, about 常与时间连用,表示多少时间。 3. thinking of, 动名词常与介词连用,作介词的宾语;We’re 后应该接现在分词构成现在进行时。 4. rides, 主语是第三人称单数,ride the bike 为固定的动词短语。 5.How far, 句子开头要大写,意思为“多远”,用来询问距离。四、1. How 2. take 3. How long 2. depend on 4. take 5. around 4. rains 5. to ride 6.五、1.took me, to do quick, ran to catch3. How long1. took me, to do, It takes sb. some time to do sth. 花费某人某些时间去做某事,时间状语 为: yesterday evening, 应该用一般过去时。 2. depend on 固定用法。 3. How long 多长时间。 4. rains, 主从句时态一致, it 是第三人称单数,主谓一致。 5. to ride, like to do sth, 本题中有两个空白,不能用 like doing sth. 6. quick, ran to catch, 形容词 quick 作定语修饰名词 meal, ran 与 had 时态一致。六、1. How long does it take them to get to the bus station? 2. How do you get to school?解析:画线部分是一段时间,用 How long 提问。 解析:对方式提问用 How。Detailed Solution for Unit 5 Can you come to my party? 【重要词汇】 ◆ lesson ◆ calendar ◆ tomorrow ◆ invitation ? n. 课,课程 n. 日历,行事历 n. 明天 n. 邀请 ◆ match ◆ whole 【重要词组】 ◆ baseball game ?n. 比赛,竞赛 adj. 整整的,全部的,完整的 棒球比赛 后天 从一地方来到另一个地方,过来 去看病 上钢琴课 不得不 下一次 准备考试 有空儿,有时间◆ the day after tomorrow ◆ come over to ◆ go to the doctor ◆ have a piano lesson ◆ have to ◆ text time ◆ study for a test ◆ be free 【部分词汇用法】 l lesson 功课,课程,课,教训1. do one’s lessons 做功课: I usually do my lessons in the evening. 2. have a lesson / have lessons (学生)上课: I had an art lesson yesterday. 3. give a lesson to sb. / give lessons to sb. (老师)给某人上课: Our math teacher gave a funny lesson to us. 4. teach (或) give sb. a lesson 给某人一个教训: The terrible illness taught him a lesson, so he wanted to exercise every day. l another 另一,再一,别的 作形容词:I am still hungry. I want to have another apple. 作代词: I don’t like this shirt. I want to have a look at another. 1. from one to another 从一个到另一个: I’m going hiking from one city to another. 2. one after another 一个接着一个 I love apples, so I eat one after another when there are some at home.【重要词汇辨析】 other/ others/another/the other/the others other 别的,作形容词,放在名词前 20 students in our class are English and the other students are Chinese. others 作代词(复数),泛指别人或其他东西 Some say yes, but others say no. another 作代词(单数),泛指三个以上不定数目的人或事物中的另一个 the other 作代词(单数),表示两者中的另一个人或事物 I have two pens. One is red and the other is black. the others 作代词(复数),表示全体中除去一部分后其余所有的人后事物 20 students in our class are English and the others are Chinese. thank you for / thanks for thank you for 谢谢你… 后面跟 sth./ thanks for 谢谢你… 后面跟 doing sth. Thank you for your invitation. Thanks for coming to my party. Whole/ all 1. 常可互换,但 whole 位于 the 和物主代词之后 all my morning 与 my whole morning 2. all 不与 a / an 连用,whole 可以 可以说 a whole year,但不可以说 all a year who 谁, whom 谁, whose 谁的 who 问作主语的“谁”:Who can open this door? whom 问作宾语的“谁”:Whom are you looking after?注:口语中 who 和 whom 可以通用;whose 问事物的主人:Whose book is it?与 come 构成的常用词组 come over 顺便来访 come along 一起来 come from 来自…come back 回来 come down 下来,败落 come round (非正式)过访,前来 come into being 形成,产生 come out 出来 come on 赶快,来吧 come in 进来 come up 上来,出现 come up with 提出,赶上【重要句型】 1. Can you come to my party on Wednesday? Sure, I’d love to. 当然,我很愿意。 2. Can you go to the movies? 你能去看电影吗? I’m sorry. I have to help my mom. 3. Can she/he go to the baseball game? 对不起,我必须帮我妈妈。 她(他)能去棒球赛吗? 你星期三能来我的聚会吗?No, she/he can’t .She/he has to study for a test. 不能,她(他)不得不为考试学习。 4. Can they go to the concert? 他们能去音乐会吗? No, they can’t .They’re going to a party.不能,他们将去(参加)聚会。【难点】 使用 Can you …?句型发出邀请并能正确回答。 【重要词句详解】 1. I have to help my parents . 我不得不帮助我的父母。 I’m sorry. I have to study for a math test. 对不起,我得为数学考试而学习。 (1)have to 表示“不得不”的意思,比较强调客观需要,即表示外界条件的需要不得不做某事,含有 “形势逼迫”的意味;help 的用法:help sb with sth .或 help sb (to) do sth . eg. I have to help my parents with the housework .或说 I have to help my parents (to) do the housework . 我不得不帮助我父母干家务。 You shall have to work hard if they want you to get it done this week. 如果他们要你这周完成这项工作的话,你就得努力工作。(表示外界条件的客观需要。) 而 must 则着重说明主观看法,表示个人的意志,eg. I must go there to help the poor. 我必须去帮助那些穷人们。(表示说话人自己的看法。) 同时,在某些不需要强调这两种差别的场合,两者可以互相换用。eg. I am afraid we have to / must leave now. 我恐怕得走了。 (2)study for…表示“为……而学”的意思,for 的后面接 study 的目的,eg. We study hard for the people. 我们为人们而努力学习。 They want to work hard for better pay. 他们为了更好的报酬而努力工作。 2. 当别人向我们讲述他不能去的理由后,我们可以说 That’s too bad . Maybe another time . 或 Maybe next time . 也许下一次吧。 3. Thanks for asking . 谢谢你的邀请。 for 是个介词不能直接跟动词 “ask”,所以动词变为动名词的形式 “asking”起到名词作用。 Thanks for your photos . (photos 为名词) Thanks for helping me . (helping 为动名词) Thank you for your invitation to visit next week .谢谢你邀请我下周去做客。 4. I have a really busy week . 我有个实在忙碌的一周。 5. I’m playing tennis with the school team . 6. finish the geography project in the evening . project 有计划、工程、设计的意思。 7. the whole day 整个一天。 我将同校队打网球。 在晚上完成地理作业。 太糟了,也许换个时间吧。whole 做“定语”,如:the whole country . 整个国家 the whole world 整个世界等 8. come over to my house 到我家来 come over to 表示从一个地方来到另一个地方。 come over 还有“过来”“顺便来访”的意思 9.I have too much homework this weekend. too much 用来修饰不可数名词,用来强调其“量”超出了正常的范围,eg. He sometimes finds his teachers leave them too much work to do. 他有时认为老师留给他们的作业实在是太多了。 I don’t want to eat too much food every day. 我不希望每天吃太多的东西。 too 用来修饰形容词或副词,表示“太”的意思,其程度比 very, so, quite 要强得多。 10.Thank you for your invitation to visit next week. (1)thank you for…“感谢……”,for 表示原因,表示感谢的缘由,后须接名词、代词或动名词,。eg. A thousand thanks for your kindness. 非常感谢你的善意。Well, I must be going now. Thanks for your time. 我得走了,谢谢你为我花费了时间。 Thanks for having me. 谢谢你的邀请。 (2)名词 invitation 来自动词 invite,是在动词的后面加上后缀-tion 或-ion 构成,表示“情况,状态,性 质,行为”等,如:quest―question, operate―operation 等。 11. Please keep quiet! I’m trying to study. keep quiet 动词 keep 的用法很多,但主要意思基本不变,主要是“保存、保持”,表示持有的意思,具体 用法有: (1)keep+名词,eg. We keep a dog at home. 我们在家养了一条狗。 (2)keep+反身代词,eg. I kept myself warm by walking up and down. 我踱来踱去以暖和身子。 (3)keep+sb/sth+形容词,eg. The kettle is used for keeping water warm. 热水瓶是用来保持水温的。 (4)keep+动词-ing 形式,eg. They kept working for another half an hour. 他们又继续工作了半个小时。 (5)keep+sb/sth+动词-ing 形式,eg. She kept us waiting for quite some time. 她让我们等了好一会儿。 【语法知识聚焦】 1. have to 与情态动词的区别 情态动词不能单独作谓语,后面必须接动词原形一起构成谓语,have to 也是这样。 情态动词没有人称和数的变化,而且所用的时态也受到一定的限制,但是 have to 有人称和数的变 化,可用于多种时态中,在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,要用 has to, 其余人称用 have to; 一般过去时中用 had to;一般将来时中用 will have to, eg. She has to go to school by bus. 她不得不乘公共汽车去上学。 If you get ill, you’ll have to see the doctor. 如果你生病的话,你就得看医生。 2. have to 与 must 的区别 have to 和 must 都有“必须”的意思,那么它们有哪些不同呢? (1) 含义和用法上的区别: have to 强调客观上需要做某事,即表示外界条件的需要不得不做某事,含有“形势逼迫”的意味; must 强调说话者主观上认为必须做某事,含有“主观判断”的意味, eg. My bike was broken on my way to school. I had to walk there. 我的自行车在上学的路上坏了,我不得不走路去上学。(我本来不愿意走路,可是自行车坏了,不 想走路也不行。) We must learn English well. (2) 否定式的区别: have to 的否定式意为“不必”,must 的否定式意为“禁止;不允许”。因此,以 must 开头的一般 疑问句的肯定回答为“Yes, 主语+must”,否定回答为“No, 主语+needn’t / don’t have to”。eg. ---Must I finish the homework now? 我必须现在完成作业吗? ---Yes, you must. (No, you needn’t / don’t have to) 是的,你必须现在完成。(不,你不 必。) 3. 反意疑问句的构成区别: (1) 陈述部分含有 have to 时,其附加问句的谓语往往用助动词 do 的相应形式或助动词 will。eg. You had to go shopping yesterday, didn’t you? 昨天你不得不去购物,是吗? 我们必须学好英语。(主观上有这种想法。)(2) 陈述部分含有 must 时,其附加问句的谓语,按下面几种情况来确定: A. must 意为“必须”时,附加问句谓语用 needn’t。eg. We must clean the classroom, needn’t we? 我们必须打扫教室,是吗? B. mustn’t 意为“禁止”之意,附加问句谓语用 must。eg. The boy mustn’t play with the knife, must he? 那个男孩不能玩刀子,对吗?C. must 意为“应该”时,附加问句谓语用 mustn’t。eg. We must help each other, mustn’t we? 我们应该互相帮助,对吗? D. must 意为“一定;想必”表示推测时,附加问句部分谓语要根据 must 后面的动词来确定。eg. Mr Liang must be at home, isn’t he? 梁先生一定在家,对吗? 注:must 表示的是一种相当肯定的与事实非常接近的推测。eg. Mr Wang must be at home. 其实就相当于 Mr Wang is at home. 因此,它的反意疑问句的附加问句部分是 isn’t he 也就很容易理解了。 又如:They must be right, aren’t they? 4.情态动词“have to”与其他的情态动词的用法比较:如“can” , “may”和 “should”(应该)。 (1)这 4 个情态动词没有人称的变化。 而 have to 有。它的第三人称单数为“has to”,eg. He should study hard . 他应该好好学习。 He has to study hard . 他不得不好好学习。 (2)这 4 个情态动词在一般疑问句中将它们提前大写,在否定句中直接在他们后边加 not 即可。 (以 can 为例) Can he go with us ? 他能和我们一起去吗? He can’t go with us . 他不能和我们一起去。 而“have to”要加助动词 do , does 或 did 才可能完成其疑问、否定句。 同学们试着将下面三种话分别写成(1)一般疑问句,并做肯定回答。(2)否定句。 A: They have to go to the party . Do they have to go to the party ? Yes , they do .They don’t have to go to the party . B: He has to go to see the doctor . Does he have to go to see the doctor ? Yes , he does . He doesn’t have to go to see the doctor . C: She had to have a piano lesson yesterday . Did she have to have a piano lesson yesterday ? Yes , she did . She didn’t have to have a piano lesson yesterday .(用了助动词 “does”或 “did”表示疑问,否定时一定注意原来动词的第三人称单数或过去 式要还原) 【综合能力检测】 一. 单项填空 1. What do you usually do _______ Saturdays?( A. at A. study A. visit A. asking A. play A. don’t 二. 连词成句 1. Thanks, for, a lot, invitation , the ________________________________ 2. Can, come, to, you , my , party ? ______________________________________ 3. I’m , I’m , sorry , to , going , the , movies, my friends, with . ________________________________________________ 4. Tomorrow , have to , I , to , the , go , dentist. _________________________________________ 5. What , you, are , on , Sunday, doing? _____________________________________ 三. 根据所给词语的提示,写出问句和答句 1. does go school how Lucy to? (ride her bike) Q: _________________________________________ A: _________________________________________ 2. you how do get house your? (walk) Q: _________________________________________ B. on B. studies B. go B. ask B. playing B. needn’t C. in ) C. studying ) C. come ) C. asks ) C. am playing B: No, you ______.( C. aren’t ) )2. I’m sorry I have to _______ for the English test.( 3. Can you ______ to my birthday party?( 4. Thanks for ___________.(5. On Wednesday , I’m _________ tennis with the school team.( 6. A: Must I clean my room, mom? A: _________________________________________ 3. it long take how does? (twenty minutes) Q: _________________________________________ A: _________________________________________ 4. far it his home is how from school to? (five miles) Q: _________________________________________ A: _________________________________________ 四. 补全对话 A: Hi, Tom? T: Yeah, hi, Amy. A: Tom, can you T: Uh, A: Today. T: Uh, no, sorry, I can’t. I have to go to the doctor and A: How about 4 ? 3 for a test today. 2 ? 1 tennis with me?T: Sorry, tomorrow I’m playing soccer and I have a piano lesson. A: Oh. Well, what are you doing the day after tomorrow? T: I have 5 babysit my sister. A: Oh, I see. T: I’m sorry, Amy. I’m really busy this week. 五. 重新安排所给句子的顺序,使其成为一个完整的信件。 A. Dear Ms Masini, B. yours sincerely A. Springfield C. We usually try to arrange such visits on Fridays, D. are 21st May and 4th June. E. if one of these is suitable for you? F. In view of your interest in the Institute for the Blind G. for you to spend a morning H. Could you please let us know I. Thank you for your letter of 12th April. J. visiting our organization, K. because one of our staff is then free to show guests round the buildings. L. Two possible dates which we can offer M. we are extremely happy. 六、根据本单元的内容及所学的重点句型翻译下列各句: 1. Mary 能去棒球赛吗? 2. 她必须照顾(babysit)她的妹妹。 3. 我这周真的很忙。 4. 非常感谢你的邀请(用 a lot) 5. 我这周末作业太多。 6. 我后天去大型购物中心。 7. 我不得不帮他打扫他的房间。 8. 我必须练习钢琴。 9. 你能和我一起去购物吗? 10. 当然我很愿意。【参考答案点拨】 一、 1. B 提示: 1. B, 表示在星期几,用介词 on。 2. A, have to 后面接动词原形。 4. A, for 是介词,其后应该接动名词作介词宾语。 5. B, I’m 加现在分词 playing 一起构成现在进行时,表示将要发生的动作。 6. B, 用 must 提问时,否定回答应该用:needn’t。 二、 1. Thanks a lot for the invitation. 2. Can you come to my birthday party? 3. I’m sorry I 'm going to the movies with my friends. 4. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist (tomorrow). 5. What are you doing on Sunday? 三、 1. How does Lucy go to school? 2. How do you get to your house? 3. How long does it take. She rides her bike. I walk. It takes twenty minutes. 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. B 6. B4. How far is it from his home to school? It is five miles. 四、 1. play 提示: 1. play, 根据前后词义,应该是 can you play tennis with me。 2. when, 因为其后面的答句是 Today。 3. study, study for a test 是固定短语。 4. tomorrow, 因为答句是 Sorry, tomorrow I’m playing soccer..., 由此判断得出答案。 2. when 3. study 4. tomorrow 5. to五、 Dear Ms Masini, Thank you for your letter of 12th April. In view of your interest in the Institute for the Blind, we are extremely happy. We usually try to arrange such visits on Fridays, because one of our staff is then free to show guests round the buildings. Two possible dates which we can offer for you to spend a morning visiting our organization, are 21st May and 4th June. Could you please let us know if one of these is suitable for you?yours sincerely A Springfield 六、 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Can Mary go to the baseball game ? She has to babysit her sister . I am really busy this week . Thanks a lot for your invitation . I have too much homework this weekend . I am going to the mall the day after tomorrow . I have to help him (to) clean his room . I have to practise the piano . Can you go shopping with me ?10. Sure . I’d love to . 提示: in view of: 由于 then: 表示“这时,那时” show sb. round sth: 带领某人参观 offer sth (for sb) to do sth: (向某人)提供某物做某事 which we can offer: 作定语,修饰前面的 dates spend some time (in) doing sth: 花费某时间做某事 one of these: 指 21st May 和 4th June 之中的一个时间 if: 引导的从句作 know 的宾语【典型例题】【例 1】 The students are having a class. Ask them to keep ________. A. quiet C. quick B. quietly D. quickly解析:keep quiet “保持安静”。quiet 是形容词与 keep 一起构成词组。keep 后面加上形容词表 示“保持某种状态”。如:keep clean;keep warm 等。 【例 2】用 join 或 take part in 填空 (1)May I __________ the sports meeting? (2)When did your father ________ the Party? 解析:根据“重,难点解析”第 6 点可知(1)填 take part in,(2)填 join【例 3】 He eats ________ food, so he is ________ fat. A. much too;too much B. much too;too many C. too much;much too D. too much;too many 解析:Too much,too many 都是表示“太多的”意思,too much 后接不可数名词,too many 后接可 数名词。Much too 是“太…”的意思,后接形容词。句子的意思是“他吃了太多食物,所以太胖了。”。【例 4】 ----Do you have a PE _______ every day? ----No, we have only two PE _______ every week. 解析:上一堂体育课,译为“have a PE lesson”。两节体育课,译为“have two PE classes”【例 5】 Tomorrow is Chinese Communist ________ birthday. We will have a tea ________. A. party, Party C. party’s, party B. Party, party D. party’s, party解析:党的生日晚会译为“Party’s birthday party”其中 P 大写是“党”的意思,p 小写是“晚 会”的意思。新目标英语八年级上 1―6 单元 动词固定搭配及重点词汇、句型和语法总结动词固定搭配 go + v.-ing go fishing go camping v.+ v.-ing enjoy doing sth finish doing sth like doing sth thanks for doing sth be good at doing sth go skateboarding go bike riding go hiking go shopping go swimming go sightseeing think about doing sth v.+ to do want to do sth to do sth v.+sb + v. make sb do sth help sb do sth let sb do sth 情态动词+v. can do sth should do sth shouldn’t do sth v.+宾语+宾语补足语(即复合宾语) want sb to do sth help sb (to) do sth 及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语/及物动词+直接宾语+介词+间接宾语 send sb sth /send sth to sb show sb sth/ show sth to sb It’s +adj +to do sth. It’s interesting to play computer games. It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle. It’s important to eat a balanced diet. It’s necessary to read English every day. It takes sb some time to do sth(某人花多少时间做某事) It takes me ten minutes to go home on foot. It takes her half an hour to go to work by bus. It took me twenty minutes to finish my homework yesterday. try to do sth like to do sth decide to do sth need to do sth forget to do sth plan重点词汇、句型 UNIT 1 SECTION A1.go skateboarding 2.go shopping 3.on weekend 4.go to the movies 5.surf the internet 6.read English books 7.Animal World 8.once a week 9.once a year 10.three times a month11.once or twice 12.three or four times 13.Here are the results of the students’ activity survey. 14.Some students are active. 15.As for speaking English,--- 16.Most students exercise three or four times a week. 17.What’s your favorite TV program? (1 去滑滑板 7 动物世界 2 去购物 3 在周末 4 去看电影 5 上网 6 看英语书 12 三四次8 每周一次 9 每年一次10 每月三次 11 一两次 13 这是学生活动调查的结果。 14 一些学生很活跃。 15 至于说英语,--16 大部分学生每周锻炼三到四次。 17 你最喜欢的电视节目是什么?)SECTION B 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. want sb to do sth My mother wants me to drink milk. be good/bad for --It’s good for our health. Is Bill healthy? drink coffee How many hours do you sleep every night? eating habits try to do sth I try to eat a lot of vegetables. pretty healthy kind of unhealthy look after my health healthy lifestyle get good grades help sb (to) do sth keep healthy =keep in good health Although I have a healthy habit, maybe I’m not very healthy. ---be the same as --My pen is the same as yours. ---be different from --My book is different from yours. What’s the difference? What are the differences? (1 想要某人做某事 2 我妈妈要我喝牛奶。3 对---有益/有害 4 它对我们的健康有好处。5 Bill 健康 8 饮食习惯 9 尽量/试图做某事 10 我尽量多吃蔬菜。11 16 帮某人做某事 17吗? 6 喝咖啡 7 你每晚睡几个小时?相当健康 12 有点不健康 13 注意我的健康 14 健康的生活方式 15 取得好成绩保持健康(2 个短语)18 虽然我有健康的习惯,但也许我不太健康。19 ---和---相同/一样 20 我的钢 笔和你的一样。21 ---和---不一样/---不同于---22 我的书和你们的不一样。23 不同之处是什么?/有 什么不同?)UNIT 2 1.SECTION AWhat’s the matter with you?= What’s wrong with you?=What’s the trouble? 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.I have a sore throat. have a cold/stomachache/toothache/fever lie down and rest feet teethgo to the doctor=see a doctor a lot of = lots of hot tea with honey You shouldn’t eat anything. That’s a good idea. give some advice feel better I think so. I’m not feeling well.=I don’t feel well. When did it start? Three days ago. (1 你怎么啦? 句含义相同) (3 2 我嗓子疼。 患感冒/肚子疼/牙疼/发烧 4 躺下休息 3 5 foot(复数) tooth(复数) 6 看医生 7 大量的/许多的 8 加蜂蜜的热茶 9 你不该吃任何东西。10 这是个好 主意。 提些建议 12 感觉好点 13 我想是这样。 11 14 我感到不舒服。 它什么时候开始的?三天前。 15 )SECTION B 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. go to bed early listen to music drink some water go to a concert traditional Chinese doctors the balance of Yin and Yang For example too much water too many books Chinese medicine in many western countries It is easy to have a healthy lifestyle. a few nights It is important to sleep eight hours every night. get tired/angry study late every night until 2 am conversation practice I don’t think my English is improving. 20.I’m sorry to hear that. (1 早点睡觉 2 听音乐 3 喝点水 4 去参加聚会 5 传统的中医 6 阴阳平衡 7 例如 水 9 太多的书 8 太多的10 中药 11 在许多西方国家 12 拥有健康的生活方式很容易。13 每晚睡八个小时很重要。14 几个晚上 15 (变)累了/生气了 16 每晚学到很晚 17 直到早上 2 点钟 18 对话练习 19 我觉得 我的英语没有提高。20 很抱歉听到这件事。)UNIT 3 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.SECTION AWhat is he doing for vacation? He is babysitting his sister? go camping/hiking spend time with friends stay at home visit his grandma That sounds interesting/great! Who are you going with? How long are you staying? For one week. in the mountains have fun=have a good time I don’t want to be away for too long. get back = come back get back from--come back from work in October send sth to sb=send sb sth show sth to sb=show sb sth (1 他假期打算做什么? 2 他要照看他妹妹。 去露营/远足 4 和朋友们一起度过 5 在家休息 6 看望他 3 奶奶 7 (这)听起来真有趣/真棒。8 你要和谁一起去?9 你要呆多长时间?一个星期。10 在大山里 11 玩得高兴 12 我不想离开太长时间。13 回来 14 从---回来 15 下班/放学回家 16 在十一月 17 把某物寄 给某人 18 给某人看某物)SECTION B 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. go sightseeing/bike riding /fishing take walks rent videos take a long vacation What’s the weather like there?=How is the weather there? think of doing sth decide on --- 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.the south of Europe something different said heardleave for--plan to do sth planned planningI can’t wait! finish doing sth finish making my last movie ask sb about sth need to do sth a relaxing vacation ,an exciting vacation What should the tourists take with them? (1 去观光/骑自行车/钓鱼 2 去散步 3 租影碟 4 度个长假 5 那儿的天气怎么样? 6 考虑做某事 7 决定 于--- 8 欧洲的南部 9 不同的事 10 say(过去式)hear(过去式)11 动身去--12 计划做某事 13 plan (过去式)(现在分词)14 我等不及了。15 做完某事/完成做某事 16 拍完我的上部电影 17 问某人关于某事的情况 18 需要做某事 19 一个放松的/令人激动的假期 20 游客们应该随身带什么?)UNIT 4 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.SECTION Aget to school get home take a train/bus ride a bike have a quick breakfast an hour 35 minutes by train/bus I take a bus to school.=I go to school by bus. I go to school on foot.=I walk to school. about 10 kilometers from --- to --be far from--Beijing is far from Xiangfan. the early bus take --- to --How far is it from your home to school? It takes/took sb +时间+to do sth. It took me 2 hours to finish my homework. (1 到校2 到家 3 乘火车/公交车(用 take) 4 骑自行车 5 很快地吃了早饭 6 一个小时7 35分钟 8 乘火车/公交车(用 by)9 我乘车到校。10 我步行到校。11 大约 10 公里 12 从---到--- 13 --离---很远 14 北京离襄樊很远。15 早班车 16 把---带到---17 从你家到学校有多远?18 做某事花了 某人---时间。19 做完作业花了我 2 个小时时间。)SECTION B 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. think of What do you think of the book?=How do you like the book? on the school bus in/around the world in the other parts of the world depend on--Students always depend on their parents. He must be at home. not all students the most popular means of transportation a number of a small number of be ill in the hospital Don’t worry./Don’t worry about me. look at the blackboard see some pictures listen to music hear a story (1 认为/觉得 2 你觉得这本书怎么样? 3 坐校车 4 在世界上 5 在世界上其它地方 6 依靠---,由---而定 7 学生们总是依靠父母。 他肯定在家。 不是所有的学生 10 最受欢迎的交通方式 11 许多的, 8 9 大量的 个故事) 12 少数的 13 生病住院 14 别担心(我)。15 看黑板 16 看见一些画 17 听音乐 18 听到一UNIT 5 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.SECTION Aon Saturday morning What/How about you? I’m sorry, I can’t. I’d love to. study for a test go to the doctor=see a doctor have a piano lesson go to a concert 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.play soccer go to the piano lesson go to the movie = see a movie too much homework another time That’s too bad. (1 在周六上午 2 你呢?3 抱歉, 我不能来。 4 我乐意来。 复习准备考试 6 看医生 7 上钢琴课 8 参 5 加音乐会 9 踢足球 10 去上钢琴课 11 去看电影 12 太多的作业 13 下次 14 这太糟了。)SECTION 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.BThank you for asking me. What’s today? It’s Monday, the 15 . Thanks for your invitation.=Thanks for inviting me. I’m really busy. tennis training soccer practice I’m finishing my geography project this evening. soccer match the whole day = all (the) day Can you come over to my home on Wednesday afternoon? I’m free until 8:00. I’m free.= I have time. discuss the science report (1 谢谢你邀请我。(用 ask)2 今天是什么日子? 很忙。6 网球训练 3 是星期一,15 号。4 谢谢你的邀请。5 我真的 10 整天 11 你周th7 足球练习 8 今晚我要完成我的地理学习任务。9 足球赛三下午能到我家来吗?12 直到 8 点我都有空。13 我有空/有时间。14 讨论科学报告)UNIT 6 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.SECTION AMy hair is longer than hers. = I have longer hair than her. Tom is more outgoing than Sam. Sam is more serious than Tom. last letter photos of me as you can see in some ways look the same We are both tall. We both enjoy going to parties. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.more than My friends are the same as me. We have something in common. be good at (doing) sth. = do well in (doing) sth He is good at (playing) basketball. We both --- = Both of us --(1 我的头发比她的长。2 Tom 比 Sam 更活跃。Sam 比 Tom 更严肃。3 上一封信 4 我的照片(是我)5 正 如你所看到的 6 在某些方面 7 看起来长得像 8 我们俩都很高。9 我们俩都喜欢参加聚会。10 不止,超 过 11 我的朋友和我一样。12 我们有一些共有的东西。13 擅长(做)---14 他擅长(打)篮球。15 我 们俩都---)SECTION B 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. do the same things as me make me laugh/happy as ---as sb He is as tall as me. not as --- as sb He is not as busy as me. opposite views and interests most of the kids my best friend It’s not necessary to be the same. It’s necessary to learn English. beat sb in sth primary school/high school be good with children tell jokes call sb at --- for more information make sb do sth stop doing sth / stop to do sth(1 做和我相同的事情 2 把我逗笑了/使我开心 3 象某人一样--- 4 他象我一样高。 不象某人一样---/ 5 不如某人---6 他不象我这么忙/他没有我忙。 相反的观点和兴趣 8 大部分孩子 9 我最好的朋友 10 没 7 有必要一样。 学习英语很有必要。12 在---方面击败某人 13 小学/中学 14 善待孩子 15 讲笑话 16 拨 11 ---号码给某人打电话以获取更多信息。17 使得某人做某事 18 停止做某事 / 停下来去做某事)重难点讲解: 1. be good for …“对…有益”。e.g. My mom says it’s good for my health.我母亲说这对我的健康有好处。 Swimming is good for health. 游泳对健康有好处。 此句型结构类似句型有: be bad for “对…有害”; be important for “对…重要”; be useful for “对…有用”。 e.g. English is very important for us. 英语对我们很重要。 Eating too much sugar is bad for your teeth. 吃太多糖对你的牙齿有害。 2. health(健康)--healthy(健康的) health 是名词,而 healthy 是在 health 的词尾上加 y,变为形容词,health 在句中作主语或宾语, healthy 多作定语或表语。e.g. Exercising more is good for our health.多锻炼对我们的健康有益。 I eat a balance diet to keep healthy. 我用平衡的饮食来保持健康。 His lifestyle isn’t healthy.他的生活方式不健康。 3. What’s the matter? / What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?你出什么事了? 此句常用来询问别人的病情,类似的句子有: What’s wrong with you? What’s the trouble? e.g. -What’s the matter with your father? -He has a fever. 他发烧了。 你父亲怎么啦?3.下面是几种身体不适的症状及忠告或建议 (1)have a fever (2)have a sore throat (3)have a headache (4)have a stomachache (5)be stressed out (6)be tired (7)have a toothache take medicine and drink lots of water. drink some hot tea with honey. take a good rest and relax lie down and rest listen to some music go to bed early see a dentist4.区分 how often, how long 与 how far. how often 用来询问动词的频率,即动作“多长时间发生一次”,回答时用表示频度的副词或短语。 e.g. -How often do you exercise? -I exercise once a week. -How often do you eat junk food. -I hardly ever eat it. how long 用来询问多长时间,回答时常用 two days, three years, four weeks 等表示一段时间的 状语。e.g. -How long are you staying there? -A week. how far 用来询问多长距离,回答时常用 twenty miles, one kilometer 等表示一段距离。e.g. -How far is it from your home to school. -About ten miles. 5. take 的用法: (1)表示“搭”,“乘”,“坐”。 take a taxi / ship / bus / train (2)表示“进行”,“做了一次动作”。 take a rest, take a walk, take a bath. (3)表示“拿走,带走”与 bring 互为反义词。e.g. Please take these things away. 请把这些东西带走。 (4)表示“吃(药)”。 take the medicine (5)表示“花费”,常用于该句型:“It takes sb. some time to do sth.”e.g. -How long does it take? -It takes about 10 minutes. 6. Can you …? / Would you like…?表示邀请或请求对方做某事。 肯定回答时常用 Sure / Yes, please. / I’d like to … 拒绝时用 Sorry, I’m busy. / I’m afraid not. / Thank you, but … 7. “as…as…”意为“和…一样…”, 该短语前一个“as”后常用形容词或副词的原级, 后一个“as” 后常接比较对象。e.g. This book is as interesting as that one. 这本书和那本书一样有趣。Li Ying isn’t as good at sports as her sister. 刘英没她妹妹擅长体育。重点语法 1.频率副词(频度副词) always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, never 这几个词表示做某件事的“频率”,即 单位时间的次数。 这些词通常放在实义动词(行为动词)之前,系动词和助动词之后。e.g. She usually goes to the library on Sundays. 她通常在星期天去图书馆。He sometimes watches TV at night. 他晚上有时看电视。 My mother hardly ever goes to the movies.我母亲很少去看电影。 Mr.Green is always busy on Sunday.格林先生周日总是很忙。 His brother doesn’t often go fishing on his vacation.他哥哥假期不经常去钓鱼。 2.情态动词 should 的用法 肯定形式 should+动词原形;否定形式:shouldn’t+动词原形。 should 有两种基本用法: (1)表示义务或责任,e.g. We shouldn’t eat in classrooms. (2)表示劝告或建议,e.g. You should have a rest if you are tired.如果你累了,你就应该休息一会儿。 I think you shouldn’t go out to play this evening.我想你今天晚上不应该出去玩。 我们不应该在教室里吃东西。 3.现在进行表示将来 “be+现在分词”构成进行时态,表示动作正在发生或进行。这个结构也有很多别的含义,在句子 中加上一个表示将来的时间状语时,可以表示按计划或安排即将发生的动作。 We’re spending our holiday in Shanghai next week. He is leaving for London next week.下周他将去伦敦。 How long are you staying? 4.形容词的比较级(附表) 形容词比较级用于两者(人或物)之间的比较,表示一方比另一方“更…”或“较…”,后面通常 用比较连词 than 连接另一方所比较的人或物。e.g. This room is bigger than that one. 这个房子比那个房间大。 我的双胞胎兄弟比我更外向。 你打算呆多久? 下星期我们将去上海度假。My twin brother is more outgoing than me.His English is better than his brother.他的英语比他哥哥好。 规则变化 一般在词尾加-er 或-est tall-taller-tallest calm-calmer-calmest funny-funnier-funniest 以辅音字母+y 结尾的,改 y 为 i 再加 heavy-heavier-heaviest -er 或-est happy-happier-happiest early-earlier-earliest fine-finer-finest 以 e 字母结尾的,直接加-r 或-st nice-nicer-nicest 例词重读闭音节词词尾只有一个辅音字母 big-bigger-biggest 的要双写词尾的辅音字母再加-er 或 red-redder-reddest -est thin-thinner-thinnest fat-fatter-fattest hot-hotter-hottest wet-wetter-wettest 多音节词和部分双音节词是在词前直 interesting-more interesting-most interesting 接加 more 或 most 不规则变化的一些词 popular-more popular-most popular much/ many-more-most good/well-better-bestDetailed Solution forUnit 6 I’m more outgoing than my sister. 【重要词汇概览】 ◆ more/mC:/ adv. (比......) 更,更多的,更大的 (构成多音节形容词和副词的比较级) ◆ than/TAn/conj. 比 ◆ calm/kB:m/adj. (心情) 镇静的,无忧虑的 ◆ wild/waIld/adj. 卤莽的, 轻率的 ◆ athletic/AW5letIk/adj. 擅长运动的;活跃的;体格强健的 ◆ both/bEJW/pron. 二者,两者都 ◆ schoolwork/5sku:lw\:(r)k/n. 学业,功课 ◆ laugh/lB:f/v. 笑,发笑 ◆ view/vju:/n. 观点,想法,态度 ◆ interest/5IntrIst/n. 兴趣,爱好 ◆ though/TEJ/conj. 虽然,既然,纵然 【重要词组概览】 ◆ be good at ◆ twin sister ◆ in some ways ◆ look the same ◆ look different ◆ enjoy doing sth ◆ more than ◆ between...and... ◆ as...as... ◆ lots of=a lot of ◆ a little ◆ the same as ◆ make sb. do sth. ◆ like to do sth. ◆ be important for sb. ◆ be different from ◆ stay at home 擅长,善于,在......做得好 双胞胎姐妹 在某些方面 看上去一样 看上去不同 喜欢做某事 多于,超过 在......和......之间 和......一样 许多, 大量的 一点儿(修饰比较级,表示 &更......一点儿& ) 和......相同 使某人做某事 喜欢做某事 对某人重要 和...... 不同 呆在家里【重要句子详解】 1. Tom is calmer than Sam. Tara’s shorter than Tina . Tom is more athletic than Sam. 都是典型的比较方式状语从句,详见“语法知识聚焦”。 2. As you can see, in some ways we look the same, and in some ways we look-different. “look the same”看上去一样。 “look like…”看上去像…,look alike 看上去相像 in a way 为某一种方式 此处 look 系动词,后跟形容词。e.g. look young / old / tired / nice. 3. We both have black eyes and black hair, although my hair is shorter than hers. (1) although 与 though 常可互换,表“虽然、即使、尽管”,都不能与 but 用于一句话中。但 though 用得更普遍。 此外 though 可作副词, 在句尾表“然而”, although 不能。 固定短语是 even though 表“即使、纵然”,不能用 even although. e.g. There are some differences, though. (2)hers 名词性物主代词,句中指“her hair”. 4. She has more than one sister 她不止有一个姐姐。 They have some things in common. (in common 共通(同)的)(something 某物,some thing 某一个事物,some things 一些事物) 5. Li Ying is not as good at sports as her sister. (1)as…as…同级比较,两个“as”之间必须使用形容词或副词原级。意为“如同……一样…”, not as / so …as“不如…一样…” e.g. He runs as quickly as his father. The watermelon is as big as a soccerball. She doesn’t study so / as hard as her brother (does) (2)be good at sth. / doing sth. 擅长于(做)某事。 e.g. They are good at playing badminton. I’m not good at painting. Who is good at computer in your class? 6. I think a good friend makes me laugh. make sb. do sth. 让(使)某人做某事(make 后跟不带 to 的不定式) e.g. His words made us feel so exciting. The boss made the workers work all day and all night. 7. She’s a good listener, and she keeps secrets. 听者 listener, 说话者 speaker keep a secret 保密 8. Is she a lot like you? = Is she like you very much? (1)a lot 表程度,相当于 very much,但位置不同。 (2)be like 像…,like 为介词。 9. enjoy sth. / doing sth. 喜欢(做)某事(物) enjoy tell jokes, (tell a joke 讲笑话) 【语法知识聚焦】 形容词的比较等级 在英语中,形容词和副词都是有比较等级的。分别为原级、比较级和最高级。原级指的是形容词或 副词的原形;当二者(人或物均可)进行比较时,会用比较级;当三个或三个以上的人或事物进行比较 时,用最高级。e.g. Rose is clever. (用原级) Mary is cleverer than Rose. (用比较级) Bob is the cleverest in our class. (用最高级) 在这一单元中,我们学习的重点是形容词的比较级。 1. 形容词比较级的构成 (1)规则变化 a. 单音节形容词及少数以-er, -ow, -ble, -ple 结尾的双音节形容词,加-er,或-r 构成。e.g. strong→stronger clever→cleverer simple→simpler narrow→narrower able→abler 更强壮 更聪明 更简单 更窄的 更能干的,更有才华的 brave→braver wide→wider更勇敢 更宽广b. 形容词的原级是重读闭音节,且以一个辅音字母结尾,则双写这个辅音字母,然后加-er。e.g. big→bigger hot→hotter thin→thinner 更大 更热 更瘦c. 在大多数双音节和多音节形容词前加 more,构成比较级。 useful→more useful beautiful→more beautiful 更有用的 更美丽的d. 以“辅音字母+y”结尾的单音节词及双音节形容词,改 y 为 i,再加-er。 easy→easier funny→funnier happy→happier注意:少数单音节词,前面加 more 构成比较级。 如:fond→more fond tired→more tired pleased→more pleased(2)不规则变化,必须牢记 good/well―better―best many/much―more―most bad/badly―worse―worstlittle―less―leastfar―farther/further―farthest/furthest 2. 形容词比较级的用法 基本句式:主语+谓语(系动词)+形容词比较级+than+对比成分。e.g. (1)Your jacket is longer than mine. 你的夹克比我的长。 (2)It’s colder today than it was yesterday. 今天比昨天冷。 (3)She is cleverer than any other girl in the class. 她比班上任何其他的女孩都聪明。这句话很有意思。“any other girl”任一个其他的女孩是单数,所以我们仍视为二者进行比较, 用比较级。意思是“她是所有女孩中最聪明的。” 3. 一些特殊用法 a. old(老)的比较级和最高级有两种不同形式,意义也不同。e.g. My elder sister works in a hospital. She is three years older than me. 我姐姐在医院工作。她 比我大三岁。 b. far(远)的比较级也有两种不同形式,意义也不同。e.g. The Palace Museum is farther from our home than the Summer Palace. He went abroad for further studies. 他出国深造。 故宫比颐和园离我家远。c. “名词(数词)词组+形容词比较级”结构。eg. a head taller, ten minutes earlier a few steps further 等。e.g. My younger sister is a head shorter than I . 在这一句中,出现了两个比较级。 younger sister 小妹妹 a head shorter 矮一头d. “形容词比较级+and+比较级”表示“越来越……”,即 more and more, e.g. Summer is coming. It is getting hotter and hotter. 夏天来了。天气变得越来越热。 e. “the+比较级,the+比较级”表示“越……就越……”,即 the more…the more…, e.g. The harder you study, the more knowledge you will get. 你学习越努力,得到的知识就越多。 形容词的作用 形容词在句子中一般充当表语、定语和宾语补足语,如: Our school looks very beautiful. (表语) There are fifty students in our class, so we need a big classroom. (定语) Doing morning exercises can make us healthy. (宾语补足语) 形容词的比较级句型 1.应使用连词 than 或 or,e.g. The weather in Shanghai is hotter than that in Beijing. 上海的天气比北京的天气热。 Which subject is more important, English or math? 英语和数学, 哪个学科更重要? 2.形容词的最高级前应加上定冠词 the,句型中应给出比较范围,e.g. The Changjiang River is the longest river in China. 长江是中国最长的河流。 The third truck carries the most books of all. 第三辆卡车在所有的卡车中载书最多。 3.两个人或物比较时,如果只说明两者相同或不同,则可使用 as...as...句型,否定句为 not as (so)...as...句型,这里形容词仍使用原级,e.g. Mr. Green is as old as Mr. Brown. 格林先生和布朗先生年龄一样大。 格林先生和布朗先生的年龄不一样大。 Mr. Green is not as (so) old as Mr. Brown. 【综合能力检测】 一.单词归类 ear, subway, headache, hardly, go camping, nose, neck, sore throat, train, stomachache, often, babysitting, go sightseeing, shoulder, arm, fever, backache, sports camp, never, boat, plane, go bike riding, sometimes, always, bus Parts of body(人体部位): _______ ________ _________ _________ _________ 二.选择填空 ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. The girl isn’t short. She is __________ than before. B. tall B. have both B. fun B. most B. like going C. taller C. both have C. funny C. a little C. likes go D. shorter D. both has D. more funny D. little D. like to go ) 2. Li Ming and Lin Tao _________ black eyes. ) 3. John is ___________ than Peter. ) 4. My sister is __________ more outgoing than me. ) 5. Her grandfather ___________ fishing on weekends. ) 6. I __________ a movie this Sunday. A. short A. has A. funnier A. more A. likes going ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ ________ _________ ________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ Conveyance(交通工具 ): Illness and discomforts(疾病和疼痛): _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ Frequency adverbs( 频率副词): Vacation activities( 假日活动 ): A. watch ( ( ( ( 三.连句 A. I’d love to A. am A. in A. HeB. watches B. I’d like B. was B. on B. SheC. watching C. I’d love C. be C. like C. WeD. am watching B: ________. D. I’d like to D. were D. as D. I) 7. A: Can you go to the concert with us?) 8. I _______ a primary school student two years ago. ) 9. He likes to do the same things _______ me. )10. Maria is a student. ________ is good at swimming.1. we, like, both, the, doing, same, things __________________________________________________. 2. Tom, has, than , Sam, shorter, hair _____________________________________________. 3. on, We’re, Wednesday, tennis, playing, with, school , the ,team ____________________________________________________________. 4. Tim, usually, school, subway, to, takes, the ________________________________________________. 5. do, how, often, exercise, you? ___________________________________________? 四. 根据句意,选择方框内所给的词语填空。 tired bicycle staying love walk lesson heavier leaving funny concert1. How long are you ________ in Miami? 2. Are you ________? No, I’ m hungry. 3. I live next to the school. I always ________ to school. 4. Peter eats all the time. He is really ________ than everyone in our class. 5. Lisa is so _______. She always makes everyone laugh. 6. Mary rides her _______ to school everyday. 7. Can you study with me? Yes, I’d _______ to. 8. Today I have a piano _______. So I can’t go shopping with you. 9. When are you ________ home? 10.Can you go to the pop ________ with me? 五. 用比较级填空 1. Who is ___________( heavy), Wang Lin or Lin Tao? 2. Mr Green is ______________( serious) than Mr Brown. 3. The sun is ______________( big) than the earth. 4. Unit 4 is ____________________( difficult) than Unit 5. 5. My mother is __________ (young) than your mother is. 6. Which country is _________( large) , China or Japan? 7. Mary has _________( long) hair than Betty. 8. It’s ________( hot) in summer in Beijing than that in Dalian. 9. Miss Yang is ___________ ( calm) than Miss Li. 10. You are __________________( athletic) than Jim. 六. 完成句子 1. 他多长时间拜访祖父母一次?他每月拜访祖父母 3 到 4 次。 How ________does he visit his grand parents? He _______his grandparents ____________or ______ _______a month. 2. 我姐姐和我一样。我们都很外向。 My sister is the __________ ________ me. We are both___________. 3. 我们应该每天打扫教室。 We should __________ our _______________ every day. 4. 小明擅长游泳. Xiao Ming is ______ _____ ______. 5. 你看上去和你的妹妹长得一样.你们是双胞胎吗? You and your sister ______ ______ ______ . Are you twins? 七. 写作 昨天在你回家的路上,遇到一个两年未见面的小学同学 XX(不用真实姓名).你发现他/她与两年前有 很大变化.请你描述一下他/她的变化. intellectual, popular, outgoing, athletic, polite (有礼貌的), funny Yesterday on my way home I met a classmate of mine. We were in a primary school two years ago. I found he / she was much taller than before. ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ 【参考答案点拨】 一、 Parts of body(人体部位): ear nose neck shoulder boat plane arm bus fever always sports camp 7. A 8. B go bike riding 9. D 10. B backache Conveyance(交通工具): subway headache hardly train Illness and discomforts(疾病和疼痛): sore throat often never stomachache sometimes Frequency adverbs(频率副词): Vacation activities(假日活动): go camping 二、 1. C 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. A 6. D 1. C,根据题意,又 than 经常与比较级连用。 2. C,both 与实义动词连用时,必须放在实义动词的前面。 3. A,than 经常与比较级连用, funny 以辅音字母加 y 结尾,应去掉 y 加上 ier. 4. C,a little 可以用来修饰比较级,这儿的 a little more outgoing than me 意思是:比我外向 一点儿。 5.A,根据 on weekends, 本题为一般现在是,主语是第三人称单数,动词用 likes,like doing sth 和 go fishing 都是固定用法. 6. D,用现在进行时表示将要发生的动作. 7. A,表示很高兴接受别人的邀请时,常说: I’d love to. 意思是:我很乐意...... 8. B,two years ago 是一般过去时的时间状语。 9. D,the same as 是固定用法,表示: 和......一样. 10. B,Maria(玛丽亚)是女孩子的名字. babysitting go sightseeing 三、 1. We both like doing the same things. 2. Tom / Sam has shorter hair than Sam / Tom. 3. We’re playing tennis with the school team on Wednesday. 4. Tim usually takes the subway to school. 5. How often do you exercise? 四、 1. staying 6. bicycle 2. tired 7. love 3. walk 8. lesson 4. heavier 9. leaving 5. funny 10. concert1. How long 经常与延续性动词连用,又根据 in Miami, 不能选 leaving. 2. 根据题中的 hungry, 其它的形容词与 hungry 不能形成对照的关系. 3. walk, next to school 意思是:紧挨着学校. 4. heavier, all the time 意思是:总是,一直. 5. funny, make sb. laugh 意思是:逗某人大笑. 6. bicycle, ride her bicycle, 动词短语:骑自行车. 7. love, 表示很高兴接受别人的邀请时,常说: I’d love to. 意思是:我很乐意. 五、 本题要求用比较级填空: 1. heavier 6. larger 六、 1. often, visits, three, four times 2. same as, outgoing 3. clean, classroom 4. good at swimming 5. look the same 1. often, 每月拜访祖父母 3 到 4 次,表示频度用 how often. 第一句中动词是 does, 时态应该一致. 2. the same as 和......相同,是固定短语. 4. be good at 擅长于......, 七、 Yesterday on my way home I met a classmate of mine. We were in a primary school two years ago. Her name is Zhou Yan. I found she was much taller than before. She told me that she liked playing tennis. She was on the school team and she was very popular in her school. So she looked more athletic than before. Then she told me that she studied well in her class. All her classmates and teachers said she was very intellectual. We talked for a long time. We talked a lot. She told me a lot of funny stories of her. I thought she was more outgoing and polite than before. At last we decided that we would play tennis together next Sunday. at 是介词,后接动名词. 5. look the same 看上去一样,是固定短语. 2. more serious 7. longer 3. bigger 4. more difficult 5. younger 8. hotter 9. calmer 10. more athleticDetailed Solution for Unit 7 How do you make a banana milk shake? 【重要词汇详解】 1. cut 切,割,剪,割破 cut up 切碎、粉碎、捣毁。e.g. I cut my finger when I cooked dinner yesterday. The butcher cut up the meat . 2. add…to 把…加到…上。e.g. If you add 5 to 6 , you get 11. 五加六等于十一。 请把火鸡片加到三明治里。 屠夫把肉切碎。 昨天我做晚饭时割破了手指。Please add turkey slice to the sandwich .【重要词组概览】 1.表示动作的词汇 turn on 喝 到…里面 打开 peel 剥皮、削皮 cut up 切碎 pour 倾倒、灌、浇 drinkmix up 混合在一起 put …on …add … to … 把…加到…上put …in / into …把…放把…放在…上面2. 食物的词汇 smoothie (美口)(用食物、冰块、酸奶和食物汁制成的)混合饮料 yogurt 酸奶 sauce 调味汁、酱油 turkey 火鸡 cinnamon 肉桂 crust(一片)面包皮 watermelon 西瓜 mayonnaise 蛋黄酱、美乃滋 popcorn 玉米花slice 薄片relish 调味品、佐料 ingredient 原料、成份lettuce 莴苣,生菜 sandwich 三明治 bread 面包 3. 一些器具的词汇 blender 果汁机、搅拌机 popper 爆米花机 4. 表示先后顺序的词汇 first 首先 5. 其它 amount 总量、 总额 词 slice n. 薄片 dish 碟子 soda 苏打水 sauce 酱油 plate 盘子 cream 奶油 spoon 汤匙 then 然后 mustard 芥末recipe 菜谱、烹调法 oven 烤炉、烤箱teaspoon 茶匙bowl 碗next 接下来、下一步finally 最后uncountable 不可数的countable 可数的noun 名instruction 指示、命令 knife 刀子 fork 叉子top 顶部 egg beater 打蛋器桃 peach pear 梨 butter 黄油grape 葡萄 strawberry 草莓 salad oil 色拉油 peanut oil 花生油sesame oil 香油【重要句子详解】 1. Turn on the blender. 打开果汁机。 turn on 以及本单元学过的 cut up,mix up 等都属于&动词+副词&结构的短语,其宾语是名词时, 名词位于动词和副词之间或副词之后均可。但宾语若是代词时,代词必须位于它们之间。如:Turn it on. 把它打开。 2. How many bananas do we need?我们需要多少个香蕉?/ How much cinnamon do we need?我们需 要多少肉桂? 同样是表示&多少&,为什么前一句用 how many,而后一句用 how much 呢? 二者的意思均是“多少”,用法稍有不同。 how many 常用来提问可数名词的数量,后跟可数名词的复数形式,而 how much 常用来提问不可数名 词的数量,后跟不可数名词。本单元学过的 yogurt,relish,mustard,cinnamon 等这些不能用数目来 计算的名词均为不可数名词。e.g. (1)How many apples do we need to make fruit salad ? 我们需要多少个苹果做水果沙拉?三个。 (注意:How many 后面接可数名词的复数。) (2)How much yogurt do you put in the smoothie ? 你在饮料里面放了多少酸奶? 两杯酸奶。 Two cups of yogurt . Three .how much 还可以用来询问价格,我们在七年级已经学过,这里就不多说了。 3. First, put the mayonnaise on a slice of bread. Then...首先,把蛋黄酱涂到一片面包上。然 后...... 我们在什么情况下使用 first, next, then,finally 呢?那就是在叙某项目的操作步骤、说明使 用某物的方法或叙述某一事件发生的顺序等时,常常用到这四个单词,这样才能使你的叙述或说明更加 有条理,而且清楚、完整。如果叙述或说明的步骤特别多时,可在 first 与 finally 之间插入 second(第 二), third(第三),fourth(第四)或 next, then 等等,但 first 与 finally 一首一尾的位置要相 对固定。 4.First,put the butter on a slice of bread. Then cut up an onion and a tomato. Add these to the bread. Next, put some lettuce and the chicken slices on the bread. Put the relish on the chicken. Finally, put another slice of bread on the top. 首先,把黄油涂在一片面包上,然后切洋葱和西红柿,再把这些东西放在面包片上。接下来放一些 生菜和鸡肉片在面包片上,把调味品放在鸡肉上,最后,把另一片面包放在最上边。 在生活中,我们经常要向别人讲述一件事情发生的经过,或者讲述做事的先后顺序。也就是叙述一 个过程,恰当的使用 first , next , then , 和 finally ,既能使说话人喘口气,又能使听话者感到句 子的连贯性。 first …(首先…),next …(接下来…),then …(然后…),finally …(最后…)。如我 们把上面的句子改成以下的对话: A: How do you make chicken Sandwich ? B: Well , first , put the mayonnaise on a slice of bread . Then cut up an onion and a tomato. Add these to the sandwich . Next , put some lettuce and the chicken slices on the sandwich . Put the relish on the chicken . Finally , put another slice of bread on top . A: It must be delicious . Thank you for telling me . 【语法知识聚焦】 1. 可数名词和不可数名词(Countable noun and Uncountable noun. ) 从名词的数上划分,英语名词可分为可数名词和不可数名词。 可数名词有单数和复数两种形式。可数名词的单数可以与冠词 a/an 连用。不可数名词一般没有复数 形式,不能与 a / an 连用。在这里,我们重点讲述不可数名词。 (1)不可数名词包括各种物质的统称。e.g. bread 面包 stone 石头 ice 冰 黄金 (2)抽象名词也是不可数名词 advice 主意/忠告 death 死亡 beauty 美丽、漂亮 help 帮助 paper 纸 beer 啤酒 water 水 oil 油 cream 奶油 wood 木头 glass 玻璃 jam 果酱 tea 茶 goldsoap 肥皂(3)在英文中下列名词也是不可数名词 baggage 行李 闻 (4)不可数名词没有复数形式,不能与 a / an 连用,在前面往往加上 some(一些), any (任 何), no (没有),a little (少许)等词,或与量词搭配,组成短语。e.g. &1&I don’t want any advice or help . I want some information. &2&a piece of news . 一条消息 a cup of tea 三茶匙蛋黄酱 (5)英语名词的可数或不可数,不要从汉语本身去理解,要根据英语的习惯和特点判断、记忆。例 如:money 是不可数名词,dollar 则是可数名词。e.g. I have much money . 我有许多钱 He has many dollars 他有许多美元。 (6)有些词即是可数名词,又是不可数名词。 如 hair 指一个人头上的全部头发时,是不可数名词;如果指每一根毛发时,就是可数的,可以说 one hair , two hairs . e.g. Her hair is black . Whenever she finds a grey hair she pulls it out. 她的头发是黑的,她只要发现有一根白发就将它拔掉。 2. 祈使句的使用 祈使句用来表示请求、命令等。没有主语,动词用原形。否定的祈使句要在动词前加 Don’t 构成。 Stand up , Please ! 请起立。 Don’t wake me up tomorrow morning . 明天早上别叫醒我。 Hurry up , or you will be late . 赶紧一点,否则你会迟到的。 Don’t run in the hallways . 在走廊上不能跑。 Peel the apple , please . 给苹果削皮。 Exercise : 汉译英 (1)切碎三个香蕉、三个苹果和一个西瓜。 (2)把水果放进一个碗里。 (3)放两茶匙肉桂和一杯酸奶。 (4)把所有的东西混在一起搅拌。 一杯茶 a drop of oil 一滴油 a cake of soap 一块肥皂 furniture 家具 weather 气候 information 信息 knowledge 知识 news 新two slices of bread 两片面包three teaspoons of mayonnaise Keys : &1&Cup up three bananas , three apples and a watermelon. &2&Put the fruit in a bowl. &3&Put in two teaspoons of cinnamon and a cup of yogurt . &4&Mix it all up .【综合能力检测】 一、补全对话 A: Let’s______ fruit salad. B: OK, good idea. How ______cinnamon _____we need? A: One teaspoon. B: And how _______ apples do we need? A: Let me think… We ______two apples. B: OK, and how much mayonnaise do we need? A: Two teaspoons should ______enough. 二、重新安排下面句子的顺序,使其成为一个完整的对话。 1. I’m hungry. Let’s make a fruit smoothie. 2. What else do we need? 3. Two teaspoons should do it. And we need two teaspoons of yogurt. 4. We need three. 5. How many ba}

我要回帖

更多关于 ride on a bike 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信