nvidianvidia inspectorr nip 怎么导入

New Reviews
New Downloads
New Forum Topics
NVIDIA Inspector Download version 1.9.7.6
Advertisement
NVIDIA Inspector, now also known as nvidiaProfileInspector download -&NVIDIA Inspector is a handy application that reads out driver and hardware information for GeForce graphics cards
The tool is basically an nVIDIA only OverClocking application, you can set your clocks and fan speeds. Orbmu2k has released this program, which seems to NVIDIA graphics cards and offers information on tools for GPU and memory clock speed, GPU operating voltage and fan speed increase. This is a quite simple user interface with an application that will rely entirely NVIDIA drivers, so there is reason to be downloaded from NVIDIA's website WHQL-certified driver.&
NVIDIA Inspector - Version 1.9.7.6 (.NET Framework 2 or above)
fixed image upload
NVIDIA Profile Inspector - Version 2.1.2.0 (.NET Framework 4 or above)
nvidiaProfileInspector is now open source and licensed under MIT license. There are also continues builds available outside of the update cycle of nvidiaInspector.&
added option to include predefined settings to the exported nip file
fixed when all string fields got persisted on apply changes even if no changes was made to them
fixed when the import removes the predefined settings of a profile if they are not included in the nip file
fixed clicking the refresh button may crash the application for some users&
Tagged as:
Download Locations
[ 1967963 downloads
[ 608845 downloads
Rate this file
2 ... Not the best
3 ... Average
4 ... Good
5 ... Awesome
Originally Posted by nitromon
I'm wondering if there's a command line modifier which can disable the update notification.
Thank you,
yes there is &-skipUpdateCheck&
Originally Posted by Orbmu2k
On the opposite end of the spectrum, thanks for the new version, I mostly use Inspector to play with profile values not OC'ing and my little gripe was that whenever I ran Inspector to change profile values, it would do a GPU/monitor detect and turn on my secondary monitor when I didn't require it.
Now I can edit all day.
Originally Posted by axium
Does anyone have a link or can someone upload 1.9.7.3?
I foolishly updated without backing up. I suspect that sli profiles
don't work with this new version and would like to validate.
Originally Posted by axium
Does anyone have a link or can someone upload 1.9.7.3?
I foolishly updated without backing up. I suspect that sli profiles don't work with this new version and would like to validate.
Why wouldn't they work? Is the old format no longer compatible with Nvidia Profile Inspector?
Originally Posted by Dragondale13
It does to my knowledge.It got me thinking 7.6 doesn't work as well as earlier versions.Example, adaptive vsync behaves as intended on 7.3 but I get tearing and lag with 7.6 (GTA 5)....was driving me nuts, I thought it was the driver 364.72 causing the issue.
Good to know, thanks!
Originally Posted by jaykop
i keep getting this error with ets2
unhandled exception has occurred in your application
DSR_CREATEAPPLICATION FAILED NVAPI_ERROR
Originally Posted by Orbmu2k
Thank you, sir!
Originally Posted by The Euphoria
Yeah, unfortunately the latest 2 Nvidia Drivers, (365.19 & 368.22), breaks Nvidia Inspector. Profiles don't import, only receiving an Error message, and profiles themselves don't seem to do anything.
I rolled back to 365.10 and everything works fine.
that might explain why my profiles where not geting imported when I changed drivers
Originally Posted by Mateja
guys... don't roll back your display drivers. get the new version of NVidia inspector: 2.1.2.15 ... I just wasted most of my day doing everything in my power to get 1.9.7.3 working on the most recent 372.54 which broke 1.9.7.3, because I trusted that guru3d had the latest version. please make an updated link 1.9.7.3 is broken and people should not be advising others to use old/incomplete/faulty versions of GeForce drivers that have obsolete 3d profiles will BSoD and fry your card because nobody has pointed to the fact that there is a new NVidia inspector. thanks!
there is a updated link and its in file section and it been there for while.
Originally Posted by tsunami231
there is a updated link and its in file section and it been there for while.
hmmm... i'm not seeing it from the link you posted. do you mean in the thread on this link to 1.9.7.6?
Post New Comment
to post a comment for this file on the message forum.nvidia Inspector这个超频工具怎么保存设置【显卡吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,545,104贴子:
nvidia Inspector这个超频工具怎么保存设置收藏
超频后 重启 频率就又回到默认了 怎么保存呢
用微星那个能保存
登录百度帐号推荐应用New Reviews
New Downloads
New Forum Topics
NVIDIA Profile Inspector Download Version 2.1.2.0
Advertisement
NVIDIA Profile Inspector, part of a side project as NVIDIA Inspector&download - Inspector is a handy application that reads out driver and hardware information for GeForce graphics cards
The tool is basically an nVIDIA only OverClocking application, you can set your clocks and fan speeds. Orbmu2k has released this program, which seems to NVIDIA graphics cards and offers information on tools for GPU and memory clock speed, GPU operating voltage and fan speed increase. This is a quite simple user interface with an application that will rely entirely NVIDIA drivers, so there is reason to be downloaded from NVIDIA's website WHQL-certified driver.&
NVIDIA Inspector - Version 1.9.7.6 (.NET Framework 2 or above)
fixed image upload
NVIDIA Profile Inspector - Version 2.1.2.0 (.NET Framework 4 or above)
nvidiaProfileInspector is now open source and licensed under MIT license. There are also continues builds available outside of the update cycle of nvidiaInspector.&
added option to include predefined settings to the exported nip file
fixed when all string fields got persisted on apply changes even if no changes was made to them
fixed when the import removes the predefined settings of a profile if they are not included in the nip file
fixed clicking the refresh button may crash the application for some users&
Download Locations
[ 118439 downloads
[ 38130 downloads
Rate this file
2 ... Not the best
3 ... Average
4 ... Good
5 ... Awesome
Post New Comment
to post a comment for this file on the message forum.使用NVIDIA Inspector软件让程序使用独显的办法
时间:日来源:百度
1、打开NVIDIA Inspector,此时你将看到你所有N卡信息
点击小扳手图标,如图所示
2、在弹出的&Profile Settings&窗口中,
找到Profile项,并从下拉列表中找到你要设置的程序
(当然你也可以自己新建个配置)
这里以xmp为例,其他程序一样设置
3、拖动滚动条,找到&Enable application for Optimus&项,
将其改为0x(可手动填写)
4、点击程序菜单栏中的&Apply changes&按钮,如图所示
5、关闭NVIDIA Inspector,
打开NVIDIA控制面板
看看,是不是已经是独显了(此时可播放个视频看看独显的GPU使用率还是0%么):
以上就是专题栏小编带来的NVIDIA Inspector教程,更多教程请看&&
NVIDIA Inspector(检测/超频软件)一个可以阅读您的NVIDIA显卡和超频的所有信息的工具。除了显卡信息还提供超频选项。…
页面地址:/xiazai/NVIDIAInspector.html
看过这篇文章的人还看过
输入你的评价或问题……
位网友对发表的评论& 当前位置 &
& 硬件工具
|||||||||||||
NVIDIA Inspector
软件介绍:
下载地址:
相关下载:
2DirectX 33DMark 4RivaTuner 5NVIDIA nTune 6iOS 7完美越狱工具(evasi0n7) 7GPU-Z 8NVFlash 9Adobe Flash Player 103DMark
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录}

我要回帖

更多关于 nvidia inspector官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信