句子“Peter is leaving in half an hour and a half.”

> 【答案带解析】Anna is in a hurry because the train is ...
Anna is in a hurry because the train is leaving
half an hour.A.for
D. after 
试题分析:句意:安娜匆匆忙忙的因为火车半小时后就要出发了。A.for计……;达……,后跟时间的长度;B.by被……,由……;C.in表示某时段内或某时段后;D. after在……之后(后跟具体某时)。half an hour半小时,指时间的长度,在某段时间之后,用介词in,故选C。
【考点定位】 考查介词辨析。
考点分析:
考点1:介词和介词短语
介词是一种用来表示词词, 词与句之间的关系的词。在句中不能单独作句字成分。介词后面一般有名词代词或相当于名词的其他词类,短语或从句作它的宾语。介词和它的宾语构成介词词组,在句中作状语,表语,补语或介词宾语。
介词分类及用法
&&&&&&& 一、表示时间的介词
&&&&&&&& 时间介词有in , on,at, after, since,during,by,before,after,until等,前三个介词用法有个口诀: at午夜、点与分,上午、下午、晚用in。
&&&&&&& 年、月、年月、季节、周,之前加上介词in。
&&&&&&& 将来时态多久后,这些情形亦用in。 
&&&&&&& 日子、日期、年月日,星期之前要用on。
&&&&&&& 其余几组常见的时间介词辨析如下辨析如下:
&&&&&&& 1、时间介词in与after 的用法辨析
&&&&&&&& 介词 in + 一段时间用于一般将来时。如:We’ll go to school in two weeks.
&&&&&&&& 介词after + 一段时间用于一般过去时。如:My mother came home after half an hour.
&&&&&&&& 介词after + 时间点常用于一般将来时。如:We’ll go out for a walk after supper.
&&&&&&& 2、时间介词for与since的用法辨析
&&&&&&&& 介词for 表示一段时间如:I have been living here for 10 years.
&&&&&&& 介词since 表示从过去某一时间以来如:I have been living here since 2000.
&&&&&&& 3、时间介词before与by的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词before表示“在…之前”如:He won’t come back before five .
&&&&&&& 介词by表示“到…时为止,不迟于…”如:The work must be finished by Friday.
&&&&&&& 4、时间介词during与for的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 当所指的时间起止分明时用介词during如:He swims every day during the summer.
&&&&&&& 如果一段时间不明确则用介词for如:I haven’t seen her for years.
&&&&&&& 5、时间介词till与until用法的异同
&&&&&&& till和until用在肯定句中,均可表示“直到…为止”,如:I will wait till(until)seven o'clock.
&&&&&&& till和until用在否定句中,均可表示“在…以前”或“直到…才”。
&&&&&&& 如:Tom didn't come back till(until)midnight.
&&&&&&& till多用于普通文体,而 until则用于多种文体,并且在句子开头时,用until而不用till如:Until he comes back,nothing can be done.
&&&&&&& 注意:在last, next, this, that, some, every 等词之前一律不用介词。
&&&&&&& 二、表示方位的介词
&&&&&&& 常用的表示方位的介词用法及辨析如下:
&&&&&&& 1、方位介词on, over, above的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词on表示一物放在另一物上面,两者紧贴在一起,如:The book is on the table.
&&&&&&& 介词over表示一种垂直悬空的上下关系,即“在…上方”,如:Is there any bridge over the river?
&&&&&&& 介词above表示一般的“高于…”,“在…之上”,如:There was an electric clock above his bed.
&&&&&&& 2、方位介词under与below的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词under是over的反义词即“在…下方”,如:They were seen under the tree.
&&&&&&& 介词below是above的反义词即“低于…”,“在…之下”,如:They live below us.
&&&&&&& 3、方位介词across,、through、over,、past的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词across着重于“从一头或一边到另一头或另一边”,强调从表面穿过。
&&&&&&& 如:She went across the street to make some purchases.
&&&&&&& 介词through着重于“穿越”,强调从一定的空间内穿过。
&&&&&&& 如:The sunlight was coming in through the window.
&&&&&&& 介词over多表示从“上方越过”,如:He failed to
he had to go round it.
&&&&&&& 介词past表示从“面前经过”,如:Someone has just gone past the window.
&&&&&&& 4、地点介词at与in的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词at表示较小的地方,如家、村、乡村等,如:He lives at a small village.
&&&&& &&介词in表示较大的地方,如大城市、国家、洲等,如:He lives in Beijing.
&&&&&&& 5、表示东南西北的时候,地点介词in、on、to的用法辨析
&&&&&&& 介词in表示“包含”如:Beijing is in the north of China.
&&&&&&& 介词on表示“紧邻”如:Canada lies on the north of the U.S.
&&&&&&& 介词to表示“没接触”如:France lies to the south of England.
&&&&&&& 三、表示方式、手段、或工具的介词by,in,on,with.
&&&&&&& 1、by,in,on,表示交通方式。用by 时,交通工具前不用任何词;用 in和on 时,交通工具前用冠词或形容词性物主代词。例如by car=in a car,by bike=on a bike.
&&&&&&& 2、表示手段或工具,with后跟具体工具,如Iin表示使用某种语言或墨水、颜色等原料,例如:in English.
&&&&&&& 四、介词的固定搭配
&&&&&&& across from在对面&& look for 寻找& look after 照顾 get on with 与某人相处
&&&&&&& agree with 同意(某人)&& arrive at(in) 到达 ask for 询问&& begin…with 从……开始 believe in 相信&&& break off 打断&& break out 爆发 bring down 降低&& bring in 引进 bring up 教育,培养&& build up 建起 burn down 烧光&& call back 回电话 call for 要求约请&&& call on 拜访 访问&& care for 喜欢 carry on 继续开展&& carry out 实行开展 check out 查明 结帐&&& come about 发生,产生&& come out 出来&& come to 共计 达到 compare…with 与……比较&& compare to 比作 cut off 切断&& date from 始于 depend on 依靠&& devote to 献于 die out 灭亡&& divide up 分配 dream of 梦想&& fall off 下降 fall over 跌倒&& feed on 以……为食 get down to 专心于&& get through 通过
&&&&&&& 对于介词的考察,通常是以单项选择或完形填空形式考查介词用法,尤其是几个易混淆的代词。另外,介词与动词和形容词构成的固定搭配也是常见的考试内容。
&&&&&&& 1、掌握介词固定搭配
&&&&&&& 2、准确把握介词及介词短语的基本意义和用法。
&&&&&&& 典型例题1:Peter usually gets up early&&&& the morning.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A& in&&&& B on&& C& at&&&& D& of
&&&&&&&& 解析;这是2008年北京市的一道中考题,本题考查时间介词的用法。“在早上”应为in the morning.
典型例题2:-How do you usually go to school?
&&&&&&&& -&&&&& my bike.
&&&&&&& A& By&&& B& In&&&& C& On
&&&&&&& 解析;& 虽然介词by表示“乘坐”,但是它所接的名词前没有限定词,即by bike.而本题中bike 前有限定词my,这时应用on.
相关试题推荐
Jack likes watching
.He can find out what's going on around the world.A. news
B.comediesC.talent shows
D. soap operas 
good habit to exercise for everyone.A./
D. the 
书面表达(满分20分)现在有许多新的购物方式,网上购物是其中的一种。越来越多的人熟悉和喜欢网购。但是网购有利有弊。请根据下面提供的信息用英语以Online shopping为题写一篇短文,描述网购的优点和缺点,并谈谈自己的看法。优点:1.可以在任何时间购物。2.只需要一台电脑和鼠标。3.方便比较同类产品的价格,可以省钱。4.无论何时何地都可以收到所购物品。……缺点:1.网上付款有时不安全。2.看不到实物,也不能试穿衣服。……注意:1.不得在作文中出现你真实的学校名称和自己的姓名。2.语句连贯,表达准确,词数80-100。3.短文开头已给出,不计人总词数。Online shoppingThere are many new ways of shopping, and online shopping is one of them.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
阅读下面短文,根据其内客完成后面各项任务.Now many people like fast food. We all know that fast food is not good for our health. So more and more fast food restaurants are serving healthier food and you can make healthier food and you can make healthier choices. Here are some tips(建议)for ordering healthy food at fast food restaurants.Don't order the biggest size. The biggest size seems cheaper, but it is not good for your health. The biggest size has the most fat, sugar and so on. A smaller size is probably enough for you.Some drinks are full of sugar. So when
, you should choose milk or water.Usually fried food is not the best choice. You should choose baked(烘烤的)food. It is healthier.Go for the kids menu, because the sizes of kids food are usually smaller. You can eat less. You can also choose to eat half of what you order and take the other half home to eat later.Today, more and more fast food restaurants are starting to serve healthier food. You can order the food with words like "healthy” or “light(清淡的)” on the menu.Eating at fast food restaurants may not be bad for you. By making smart choices, eating at fast food restaurants can be not that bad.1.回答问题:How many tips does the writer give us to order healthy food at fast food restaurants?__________________________________________________________________2.在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的一句话。It is known to us that fast food is bad for our health.__________________________________________________________________3.在第3段空缺处填人适当的内容.使全句完整.4.回答同题。What does the underlined word “It”in Paragraph 4 refer to(指的是)?_________________________________________________________________5.将最后一段中划线的句子翻译成汉语。___________________________________________________________________ 
补全对话(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情境。A: The summer holiday is coming. Will you go to Beijing with me?B: Sorry, I won't. I went there last year.A: Have you planned to travel?B: Sure.A:
?B: I'm going to HangzhouA:
?B: Because my uncle works there, We haven't seen each other for several years. I want to visit him.A:
?B: He is a hotel manager. But he likes travelling, so he always changes his workplace. He worked in Shanghai two years ago.A: Has he ever been to many places?B:
. Such as Hong Kong, Yunnan, Hainan Island and so on.A: Does he like Liaocheng?B: Yes. He likes our city very much. He will come to work here.A:
?B: Next year.A: That's great! I hope that he will have a good time here.B. Thank you. 
题型:单项填空
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Lidl's perfume CAN smell as good as Chanel but could wear off in half an hour | Daily Mail Online
Yes, a ?4 bottle of Lidl perfume CAN smell as good as Chanel: But be warned - it could wear off in half an hour
Recent claims suggest there's little difference between ?3.99 and ?70 bottleTest
found 90 per cent of women preferred Lidl’s perfume over ChanelHow long perfume lasts down to ingredient quality and molecular structureOur expert put the scents to the test and came back with surprising resultsBy
23:19 BST, 25 November 2014
11:01 BST, 26 November 2014
One is the creation of an established, century-old French perfume house. The other is the product of a German-owned discount supermarket chain famed for its cut-price food and wine.Both have notes of bergamot, rose and jasmine. Both come in glass bottles of pink liquid, topped with white lids, contained within simple white boxes trimmed with gold.And it has been claimed that, when it comes to smell, there is little to differentiate between a ?3.99 Lidl perfume and a ?70 bottle of Chanel scent.
Elsa McAlonan was challenged to see if she could tell designer perfumes from their cheap doubleIncredibly, money-saving expert Martin Lewis claimed yesterday that his own consumer tests prove that the two perfumes are indistinguishable. The news will have been music to the ears of husbands across the country bracing themselves to splash out on expensive scents for their wives this Christmas.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
But can cheap perfumes really smell as good as their luxury rivals?It seems there may be some truth to Martin Lewis’s claims. An independent test carried out by the respected Perfumers Guild found that 90 per cent of women actually preferred the ‘fresh citrus and floral notes’ of Lidl’s Suddenly Madame Glamour over Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle, with guild founder John Bailey saying the former’s ‘alluring, exotic Oriental accord’ made it a ‘timeless, affordable and classic fragrance’.
t has been claimed that, when it comes to smell, there is little to differentiate between a ?3.99 Lidl perfume (pictured) and a ?70 bottle of Chanel scentYet, while the scents may seem similar on first sniff, will they last as long — or vanish, or go off — after half an hour on your skin?Some believe that the exorbitant cost of designer perfumes is merely a product of fancy packaging and expensive advertising campaigns: Chanel’s adverts have featured Hollywood actress Keira Knightley racing through Paris on a motorbike and speedboat, while the brand’s 2004 advert for the No 5 scent memorably cost ?26 million and starred Nicole Kidman.Yet it seems that there may be more to it than that — reassuring news for lovers of expensive perfume.The main ingredient of all perfume is alcohol (anything up to 90 per cent), meaning that it is the remaining ingredients, labelled ‘parfum’ on the box, which make all the difference.Traditionally, the more expensive scents are those with the highest concentration of this parfum, meaning that an eau de toilette (4-10 per cent concentration) costs significantly less than eau de parfum (8-15 per cent) or pure parfum (15-25 per cent).Although we may know some of the key notes which make up our favourite fragrances, the exact quantities are closely guarded secrets — and will vary wildly depending on the price.‘One of the main ingredients used in Chanel perfume is natural rose essence, which is one of the most expensive ingredients in the world. It is like gold,’ says Lawrence Roullier White, who runs an artisan perfumery in London.‘Petals do not give out much oil, so you have to distil tons of petals to get any rose oil, which all adds to the cost.‘One bottle of the Chanel perfume contains 1,000 jasmine flowers.‘These flowers, which are grown especially for the brand in Grasse on the French Riviera, are picked by hand and only at night to capture their full aroma.’The cost involved in producing such luxurious essential oils is huge. For example, to make just half a kilogram (1lb) of jasmine oil, 3.6 million flowers are needed at a cost of almost ?3,000.Other ingredients in Coco Mademoiselle (named after Chanel fashion house founder Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel) include iris flowers from Florence, Sicilian oranges, French roses and essence from the rind of the citrus fruit bergamot, grown in the Italian region of Calabria.
You can find brilliant products that work just as well for a fraction of the price of designer brandsIt was created by perfumer Jacques Polge — who has been the ‘nose’ of Chanel since 1978 — with the aim of having more youthful appeal than the iconic Chanel No 5. It is billed as being ‘dedicated to courageous, brave and modern women who prefer luxury and elegance.’‘At the end of the day, you get what you pay for,’ adds Mr Roullier White. ‘You cannot expect a ?4 bottle of perfume to be the same as a ?70 one.‘For ?4, the essential oils will be completely synthetic.‘Perfumes which are not made from natural essential oils do not last on the skin. 'Those which are, react to the body’s individual chemistry and can transform over time, becoming more floral or musky for example. For ?4, you’d be lucky if it lasts half an hour.’Many believe cheap fragrances are the equivalent of fast food — tasty at first, but quickly leaving you unsatisfied.How long a perfume lasts is complex, but is largely determined by the quality of its ingredients and the molecular structure of the different notes.
How long a perfume lasts is complex, but is largely determined by the quality of its ingredients and the molecular structure of the different notesScents which are watery — such as light, floral options — evaporate more quickly than heavier, muskier fragrances such as sandalwood, which contain more oils.Synthetic essential oils, produced in laboratories, cannot compare to real ones made from plants, in terms of quality, complexity and intensity.Mr Rouiller White adds: ‘Some of the ?70 you pay for Coco Mademoiselle factors in Chanel’s packaging and marketing, but there is no comparison between natural and manufactured essential oils.’Fragrance aside, for many women part of the pleasure of owning an expensive perfume is enjoying the luxury bottle it comes in, lovingly displaying it on the dressing table and proudly plucking it from their handbag in front of friends.At times, the bottle may be even worth more than the scent inside, such as with limited-edition bottles of Clive Christian’s Imperial Majesty, which comes in Baccarat crystal with solid, 18-carat gold and white diamonds and which costs ?115,000.Cheaper perfumes don’t have quite the same wow factor, often coming in low-quality, lightweight packaging, especially celebrity scents, which tend to be marketed at teenagers.Unsurprisingly, many perfume makers are reluctant to reveal whether their product is made from natural perfume oils or synthetic chemicals imitating the real thing.Those which do use traditional ingredients, however, are keen to say so, with Chanel’s perfume director Christopher Sheldrake having said: ‘Natural is very important for us. In perfume, “natural” is synonymous with quality.’Meanwhile, Lidl declined to comment on whether its essential oils are of the synthetic variety, adding: ‘The full ingredients list is an industry secret.‘We were keen to create a fragrance that embodies elegance and femininity for everyday wear. It just shows it doesn’t have to cost you a fortune to feel instantly glamorous.’It’s fair to suppose that there is nothing hand-made about Suddenly Madame Glamour. Indeed the supermarket chain, which has stores in 26 countries across Europe, said the perfume was created by Win Cosmetics, a German automated production facility based in the Rhineland.While the essential oils used in Suddenly Madame Glamour may not have been distilled from French flowers picked by hand at midnight, at ?3.99, if it doesn’t last as long as its Chanel counterpart, it’s affordable enough to simply spritz on some more.
by Elsa McAlonan, Life
& Style Beauty EditorAs a champion of bargain beauty — I write a MailOnline blog on the subject — the success of Lidl’s perfume is no surprise to me. The truth is, you can find brilliant, inexpensive products that work just as well for a fraction of the price of the designer brands.So when I was challenged to see if I could tell designer perfumes from their cheap double, I wasn’t confident.I was blindfolded and perfumes were matched to have similar scents and notes. Here’s how I got on...
A TRUE CLASSICLidl Suddenly Woman, 50ml, ?3.99 or ?7.98/100mlChanel No 5 is a soapy, warm, vanilla scent, so seductive it was the only thing Marilyn Monroe wore to bed. So no wonder I knew instantly that it was the heady Chanel classic. Imagine my surprise when it was revealed to be a Lidl perfume — I even had to check the bottles hadn’t been muddled up!Chanel No. 5 35ml, ?48.50 or ?138.57/100mlYes, this is gorgeous but more than ten times the price of the Lidl one! Perhaps keep your No. 5 for a special occasion (it will last longer than the Lidl version on the skin because they use high-quality ingredients) and if you want to luxuriate in a similar fragrance on a daily basis, Lidl is a fantastic option.
Lidl's Suddenly Woman (left) is so seductive our expert thought it was the expensive Chanel No. 5 (right)
FLORAL FANCIESMarks & Spencer Autograph Isis, 100ml, ?16 or ?16/100mlIssey Miyake’s L’Eau D’Issey is one of my favourite scents — it’s been around since 1992 and I would always make a point of buying it when I travelled through Duty Free, so its light floral scent always makes me think of summer holidays. I could tell this was a poor substitute immediately.Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey, 75ml, ?67.45 or ?89.93/100mlNow this is the scent I adore! The bottle is so striking that there’s no way you’d mistake them by looking at them either — it’s one of a kind and is worth the extra money.
Who will win in the battle of floral fancies? M&S Autograph Isis (left) vs Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey (right)
SWEET TOUCHLidl Suddenly Madame Glamour, 50ml, ?3.99 or ?7.98/100mlI’d say this Lidl one is a paler, less potent version of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, and so it will wear off more quickly — but if you’re a fan of Coco Mademoiselle, this is a credible everyday alternative.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, 35ml, ?48.50 or ?138.57/100mlA sweet perfume that has real glamour and staying power. It will suit a woman of any age, and whispers rather than shouts. The Lidl version just can’t compare with it for special occasions.
Lidl Suddenly Madame Glamour (left) will wear off more quickly, but if you’re a fan of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle (right) this is a credible everyday alternative
WOODY AND WONDERFULMarks & Spencer Autograph New York, 100ml, ?18 or ?18/100mlThe woody, citrussy notes in these two perfumes make them both smell quite masculine at first sniff, and it was difficult to tell them apart, but this one smelled stronger than the other one.Chanel Allure, 35ml, ?48.50 or ?138.57/100mlYou just know that by lunchtime you’d still be able to smell this one — it’s a gorgeous scent with notes of sandalwood, and will last — while the M&S one would have long gone. I prefer the M&S bottle, though — while it’s totally different from the Chanel bottle, it has a really stylish Art Deco feel that would look elegant on the shelf in any bathroom.
The woody, citrussy notes in these two perfumes make them both smell quite masculine at first sniff
FRUITY FAVOURITESLidl Suddenly Diamonds 50ml, ?3.99 or ?7.98/100mlThe notes in these are similar — quite fruity and sweet — so if you like one, you’ll probably like the other. This one wore off quickly, and was slightly more sugary, signalling to me that it was a cheap version.Hugo Boss Orange, 50ml, ?41 or ?82/100mlThis one smells stronger and more distinctive. However, you could easily get away with the Lidl version. If you want to make a lighter fragrance last longer without constantly reapplying, you can spritz it on a scarf. To be fair, the Lidl bottle is quite classy looking, but it’s the Hugo Boss one you’d want to display.
The notes in Lidl Suddenly Diamonds (right) are similar to the fruity, sweet ones in Hugo Boss Orange (left)
FRESH FEELINGSMarks & Spencer Autograph Azure Breeze, 100ml, ?16 or ?16/100mlAlthough these had similar Mediterranean-style notes, this one weighed in far more heavily than the other one, with a slightly zestier, almost aftershave-style kick to it. I thought it might be the more expensive of the two.D&G Light Blue, 50ml, ?48.50 or ?97/100mlI’m surprised I couldn’t tell that this was more expensive, but they are very similar. Both bottles look similar with rectangular frosted glass and here M&S have even — rather cheekily — chosen a name that plays on the original.
Our expert thought M&S Autograph Azure Breeze (left) was more expensive than D&G's Light Blue
POTENT AND MUSKYZara Woman Gold, 75ml, ?17.99 or ?23.98/100mlThis is far stronger than the other, and so I thought it was the more expensive. I was surprised when I found out I was wrong. A powerful scent that gives a lot of bang for your buck.Paco Rabanne Lady Million, 50ml, ?49.50 or ?99/100mlNice, but the Zara scent is better. While you couldn’t get two more different looking bottles, I actually prefer the Zara one with its Hollywood-style glamour, ridged glass and the chain that attaches the cap. For me the Paco Rabanne bottle is a bit style over substance, because it’s harder to spray where you want.
Zara Woman Gold (left) is a powerful scent that gives a lot of bang for your buck, and our expert preferred it to the more expensive Paco Rabanne Lady Million (right) scent
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS}

我要回帖

更多关于 an hour and a half 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信